chapter 13

"Now then say aaa !" Narumi said demonstrating to Miyu who stood in front of him with curious look looking up at him . Tilting her head she continued to gaze up at him before smiling .
"Aaaa!" She yelled opening her mouth . Smiling at her he popped a jelly bean into her mouth . Her eyes widen closing her mouth slowly chewing the jelly bean . Silently Narumi looked for her reaction to the jelly bean . Keeping silent after swallowing she looked up at him before smiling brightly .

"So you like it then." Narumi said not being all to hide his relief . Smiling she nodded her head opening her mouth signalling that she wanted another one . Smiling he reached into his bag taking out another one before popping it into her mouth . Sighing in relief Narumi turned to Ruka handing him the bag of jelly beans .

"Thank you, Ruka ." Narumi thanked him before turning to Miyu with a smile .

"Ne, Miyu today I want you to go to class today okay ? Ruka here will take care of you alright ?" Narumi asked her in a gentle careful tone . Silently she looked up at him before shaking her head in a no . Sweatdroping Narumi sighed out tiredly.

"Ne, Miyu...do you want some jelly beans ?" Ruka asked her seeing the trouble Narumi seemed to be having . Turning to him Miyu eyed him With a nervous shy look clenching on to the sleeve of Narumi 's shirt . Looking up at him unsure what to do , Narumi nodded his head with a smile . Looking down at the ground Miyu brought up one of her clenched hands to cover her mouth before slowly letting go of Narumi 's sleeve she walked over to Ruka. Feeding her a jelly bean they watched as she silently chewed on it before looking up at Ruka with a bright smile . So the candy won her over ... Both Ruka and Narumi thought with a sweatdrop .

"Okay now , to class !" Narumi happily said pushing Miyu and Ruka inside . Once inside Miyu silently walked behind Ruka as he led them to their seats in the back . Taking their seats Narumi didn't waste any time on beginning his exciting announcement .

"Everyone! The cultural festival is almost here !" Narumi excitedly announced making all the students go wild with excitement .

"Alright don't get too excited ." Narumi told them trying to calm them down .

"I think it's you with your outfit that's the most excited ." One of the students said with a blush .

"The class which receives the most customers and sales will be designated and winners and will receive a trophy money prize . " Narumi announced , Hotaru's eyes flashed turning into money signs gazing ahead with a dreamy look . The words yen passing though her head over and over again .

"Use the cultural festival to encourage each other and as an opportunity to discover the different faces of people you normally don't interact with . I hope you will create a deep bond with as many people as possible . Finished ." Narumi said before walking away out of the room once again . Miyu gazed around the class room with a nervous look before her eyes stopped at Natsume who looked back at her from the corner of his eyes . Before she could say anything Mikan appeared putting her hand on Natsume 's shoulder with a smile on her face .

"Disappear ugly ." Natsume said burning the tip of one of her pigtails. Watching her run around the room like a wild chicken Miyu let out a smile before laughing softly at Mikan . Hearing her laugh both Ruka and Natsume turned to her with smiles on their faces .

"Eh?! The cultural festival lasts four days ?!" Mikan yelled out loudly catching Miyu 's attention . Turning she listened closely as how festival lasted four days .

"Alice academy cultural festival consists of four day the first day : refreshment both , second day: performance festival , third day: Gakuen sponsored event festival , fourth day: last night of festival to celebrate the last day of the school 's festival ." Yu said to Mikan and the rest . Something from the corner of Miyu's eyes distracted her from hearing the rest . A white rabbit sitting on Ruka 's lap . Looking at it awe Miyu blushed at its cuteness.