Old Best Friend, New Fame

By Skymmac

Emma and Austin have been friends since they were little. After Austin leaves for tour by being discovered on... More

Old Best Friend: New Fame
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY!!!
Chapter 10
Ew.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

47 2 1
By Skymmac

Chapter 11

I'm laying on the couch watching the news with Amanda. We're not really watching it, we're catching up with eachother. I told her about my scary experience. I'm in a baggy sweater, hugging my legs. My hair's in a messy bun. 

As talking, Amanda gets stopped mid-sentence when we hear Austin's name. We look toward the TV.

"Yesterday night we found singer, Austin Mahone at a popular resterant, Lumie, with a girl."

"Austin and I were there yesterday." I say under my breath. "Oh my god." I say. We continue watching.

"This girl was also previously on Lisa's show a few months back. She was also seen in two of Austin's 'YouTube' videos."

I glance at Amanda watching it.

"Some think they're 'Just Friends' concidering what Austin said in Lisa's show. He didn't refer to her as his girlfriend, but her name 'Emma'" The lady's voice says. I squint and lean my chin on my palm. 

"Lisa had asked on the show if that's how 'friends' act now a days. He answers with 'Only if you're as close as we are.'"

"That was before we were dating." I say. Amanda nods.

"But, in YouTube video's afew weeks after the show they kissed." The lady says.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"It was for a 'Blind fold challenge'." She says.

"Ok, I was blind folded, I would not count that." I say. Amanda chuckles.

They roll the clip.

"Ugh I've lived it, and watched it 3 times now." I groan.

"But watch as he puts his hand on her waist, but pulls it back. Maybe that's because they are, or, were only friends, and this may have been the girl Austin talked about in an interview."

"In the magazine!" I say.

"Go get it, I wanna see." Amanda shoo's me to get it. I hop up and go to get it. I search through my draws and find it. I rush back. I flip through the pages. I give her the magazine. 

I lean my head on Amanda's shoulder, watching the lady continue.

"In another video,"

"How many video's y'all make?" Amanda asks.

"Two." I say. "And the second one, I did not enjoy."

"Oh boy." She says, grinning. I laugh. They're already showing a clip of that video.

They show Austin kissing my nose.

They show me drinking out of my Starbucks drink then giving it to him and he takes a sip.

Then they show him kissing my cheek.

"But no lip kissing."

"Ha, not that you've seen." I say.

"OOOH." Amanda says, snapping her fingers. "Sassy." She says I laugh.

"But my question is, when did Austin and Julie break up?"

"Okay who the hell is Julie." I say.

"Julie was with Austin on tour." Amanda says.

"Yeah, but who is she?" I ask. 

"But anyway, they look super adorable in these pictures from last night." The lady says and it shows pictures of us laughing and talking.

"The two cuties kept a respectable distance from eachother, then they end the night off by slow dancing." They show him leaning his forehead against mine.

"Aww." Amanda says. "What the hell I want a cute relationship!" She whines. I giggle. "I want ice cream." She pouts.

"OFF TO ICECREAM!" I say 

"Yay!" She says.

"My treat, if you pay I will slit your throat with the waffle cone." I say. She widens her eyes and giggles. I fix up my hair and throw on something that won't make me melt in the heat today.

Literally one day it coud be snowing the next you'll get sunburn if you walk outside.

Okay, exagerating but whatever.

I dress in high waisted shorts, a grey crop top with a lacy black skull and black flip flops. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put a black bow on the back. I grab my phone.

'Hello, beautiful.' A text from Austin from about 15 minutes ago.

'Hey, u c the news?'

'No, y they talking about our date?'

'Yup.'

'K I'll watch it, what channel was it on?' He asks I tell which. 'I'll see if I could find it anyway, you wanna hang out?' He texts.

'Sorry, got a date w/ Manda. Tomorrow?'

'Sure' He replies back. We leave it at that. Amanda and I get our icecream and go to the mall looking at everything, buying afew things. 

"You wanna stay the night?" I ask Amanda.

"Sure. We'll just have to stop by my place to get my pajama's

"Yup." I say. 

We finish up and get in my car to drive to her house. 

We get to her house. She invites me in. I go out and click the lock on my keys. We go in.

"Hey losers, I'm home." Manda says. Her brother comes out.

"He-ey." He says and looks at me, I smile at him. He half smiles back. 

"Let me go pack my things I'll be right back." Amanda says.

"Kay." I say. I lean against a wall and look at her brother. "How's school?" I ask.

"Huh, oh uh alright, I guess." He says. His name's Andrew, he's a year younger than Amanda and me.

"You have a lot of friends?" I ask. He shrugs. I giggle. "Girlfriend?" I ask.

"..No" He says.

"Wow, I'm shocked, what your charm doesn't work on them?" I ask. He chuckles and shakes his head. I grin.

Amanda comes back. 

"Is my brother bothering you? Andrew, stop being annoying." She says.

"No, he's cool." I look at Andrew and wink at him, he smiles and rolls his eyes playfully.

"Ready?" Amanda asks. 

"Yup." I say.

We walk out and I wave at Andrew.

We get in the car.

"You're seriously killing him." Amanda says as I put in the keys. I laugh.

"How?" I ask.

"You know he has a major crush on you. BUT, you have a boyfriend." She says.

"Doesn't he know though?" I ask.

"Yes, but the lil weirdo won't care. If you keep leading him on like that he's gonna think you don't wanna be with Austin." She says.

"Oops." I say. I drive to the house. We go in the house. 

We set up in my room, we're giggling at pictures on social media on my laptop. There's a picture of Austin and a girl. The picture is in fours, it has four pictures of them in different poses.

In the one on the top left corner its of them taking a regular photo. The one next to it on the right, the girl is resting her head on Austin's shoulder and doing a pouty face as well as Austin. The photo on the left bottom the girl is on Austin's back and they're laughing. The one right bottom the girl is still on Austin's back and is kissing Austin's cheak.

"Oooo." Amanda says and grins. "Isn't that Julie?"

"It's probably a fan." I say. I scroll.

'Julie & Austin <3'

"Well, shit." I say

"You don't seem very exited." She says.

"I'm not." I say. "Why would I be exited?" I ask.

"I dunno, just realived that that girl was just someone on tour with him." She says.

"We're both thinking of it two different ways, you're thinking of it as just a girl on tour, I see a girl who he was on tour with for a whole year. A year that I wasn't with him." I say.

"Hm." She hums. "Do you think something happened between them." I nod. "How do you think they broke up?" She asks. I shrug.

We go to her instagram to, stalk her. Yes, I'm with my best friend and we're stalking people on social media, if you haven't done this your life hasn't been completed.

"OH MY GOD." She screams.

"What?!" I ask.

"She posted this like a few days ago!!" Amanda says and shows me the picture. It's a picture of him kissing her cheek.

'Love and miss you<3'

"Did they not break up?" I ask, clenching my teeth.

"I'll kill him." She says.

"He's already dead." I say folding my arms.

________________________________________

Guess whos back back back, back again, gain, gain.

YUS I AM BACK.

School is long.

If you didn't know I'm going to a new school now and by the time I get to lunch, which would be 11 it already feels like 2.

What even.

Okay, nuff 'bout my sob story

School's not bothering me.

Omg wat.

School

Isn't

Bothering.

WHAT

K like school isn't hard on all of my tests/quizzes I've gotten pretty good grades.

EVEN IN SCIENCE OMG I SUCK AT SCIENCEXD

Annnywho, this chapter is short but it gives ya a lot to think 'bout.

LIKE IS AUSTIN CHEATING I WOULD DIE IDEK YET LIKE WAT AUSTIN NO.

BUT it is just a fan fic;)

So don't think Austin's a douche cuz he's probably not what do I know.

Exactly idk anything.

Why do you people even listen to me.

I'm a highschooler we don't know anything.

LIke CMOOONNNNN.

Why y'all even reading this freaking fan-fic?

READ A BOOK.

Jk books r lame.

No they're not I'm actually reading Looking For Alaska.

WHICH IS AMAZING OMG IT'S BY THE GUY WHO WROTE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.

Ya I'm gonna shut up, hoping someone out there reads Looking For Alaska and be like 

"YAS GIRL RIGHT THAT BOOK IS AMAZE."

Bc none of my friends read for fun.

lowel what friends.

BYE ILY IMMA SHUT UP BAI LOVIES.

~Skylar, Skymmac, Beyonsky,

(Whatever you wanna call meXD)

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957 50 18
Is forever really true or not? Austin McIntyre and Olivia Anderson are best friends without a doubt--they've known each other for quite a long time a...
452 7 28
It's the beginning of senior year, new chances, new goals and first love. This is a story of an unexpected love and a complicated situation, as Emma...
259 7 12
Emma and Jack had a happy relationship, until they didn't anymore. Jack left Emma without an explanation and Emma wondered why. Will she find out? A...
344 33 31
Zach and Emma have been best friends since they were first born. As they got older they started developing feelings for each other but Zach found ano...