gt one shots

By softariell

sometimes, you can wake up at 3:00 and be able to write millions of stories. More

refresh
glancing
faults
unspoken
shakespeare
experimental
handprint
letters
prompts
giant
rise
monster
peeking
hands
borrow
tinker
adapt
flight
possession
mouse
risk
shelter
darkness
argument

monday

2.6K 26 6
By softariell

I groaned as my alarm clock blasted into my ear. 

I clawed wildly at the air until I finally managed to grab the cord and unplug the stupid thing. And to make things worse, it was Monday. And I have homework due as soon as I walk in to first period, which - surprise - I didn't do.

I slowly crawled out from under my warm covers and into the cold air. I fumbled to turn the ceiling fan off before getting ready and dressed.

I do all the necessary morning (and mourning ) routines to get ready for school. I have 2 bookbags now, one for school, one for going to my dad's house for the rest of the week until Monday, when I would go back to my mom's house again.

Or so I thought.

Ready to go, holding my school bag in hand -it's much lighter since most of my stuff is in a locker - I head outside, and indescribable pain shoots through my body, making me drop my school bag as electric shocks went through me.

My vision went dark. I imagined that this is how electricity goes out.

I just hoped I could turn back on.

                                                                             ***

My alarm played my favorite song, although I have to admit that it's hard to like a song that's waking you up.

I wasted no time getting ready, and I headed to my closet for a pair of shoes.

That was when I nearly stepped on ... her. A human. This was impossible. Humans did not have the means to teleport to us! They didn't even have any holographic devices! But here she was.

"What? How? B-but..." My question only got silence in reply. I bent down to the human, and picked her up, holding her tiny torso in between my in comparison - massive index finger and thumb. She stirred as I lifted her into the air.

"Just a few more hours..." She mumbled as she shielded her eyes from the ceiling lights.

"So you talk, don't ya?" I say with a smirk. Her eyes quickly widen.

"W-w-what? O-o-of c-course I um, t-talk." She stuttered, and I could hardly make out her words.

I tilted my head slightly.

"How is this possible?" I say, mostly to myself.

"To be honest, I don't know." The girl says with a sigh, momentarily losing her fear.

"Mondays, ammiright?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 2 200
This book consists of chapters that I wrote to begin stories that I never followed up on or kept writing. TW's are in the first chapter If you want...
15.8K 385 45
just some big an' small stories, pun intended.
22.4K 655 12
My first ever g/t work. Inspired by Arrietty, although different plot. Contains sfw interactions only (minus some angst) (43,000~ words). Everything...
2.2K 41 6
Mah prompt book! Slow updates because I'm working on my main oneshots book so dont be too expectant :P