Possession EDITED

由 madaboutfalice

Alice Smith wants a gentleman. A real gentleman with a really dirty mind. 更多

Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24

19

525 37 1
由 madaboutfalice

I looked at the pregnancy test and breathed a sigh of relief. 

Negative. 

I left the bathroom and looked at Hermione, who was looking for something in my fridge.

I cleared my throat and she turned to me with her mouth full of strawberries.

"Tell me I'll be an aunt?" she asked, and I shook my head.

"No. False alarm" I showed her a pregnancy test, and then I threw it into the bin. "Your intuition has failed you," I murmured and sat at the table.

"My intuition never fails me." Hermione nodded. "Tomorrow I'll buy you another pregnancy test," she added, and I shook my head.

"I'm not pregnant," I said firmly. "I take pills"

"Okay. We'll see in a few weeks"

"Hermione!" I snapped. I heard the vibrations of my phone.

"Your phone," Hermione nodded, on the phone that was on the kitchen counter.

"I don't want to talk with him now," I said and looked at the phone screen. I rejected FP's call and muted the phone.

"You'll talk when you're ready," Hermione smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"Yes," I nodded. "Maybe I should leave town for a few weeks?

"Where do you want to go?"

"To Greendale. To my parents," I answered quietly. "I would rest a bit."

"What about Betty and Polly?"

"They could live with Hal, or go with me, but I don't want them to have problems in school because of absence"

"They can live with us, I think Veronica will be happy," Hermione said, and I smiled at her.

"How many times have I told you that I love you?"

"About a thousand times"

"I say it again, I love you," I laughed softly and hugged Hermione to myself.

I heard a knock on the door. I sighed quietly.

"Please, open the door," I asked Hermione. "If it's  FP I don't want to talk to him," I added, and Hermione nodded.

She went to the door and opened it. I heard a man's voice, but it wasn't the  FP's. That was his father voice.

I turned to him and looked at him as he entered the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly, and he sighed.

"Can we talk?" he asked, and I bit my lip. I didn't know what Forsythe senior wanted to talk to me about. I hoped he wouldn't want to defend his son and his wife.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked and got up from my chair.

"Can we go outside?"

"Just let me get dressed," I said. I was still in my robe. and went upstairs.

After five minutes I came back dressed in tracksuits and went outside where Forsythe stood.

"You live in a very nice area," he said, and I nodded.

"I know," I smiled.

"I'm sorry for what happened at the ball," he said, and my smile disappeared. "I won't justify my son or my wife, but I want you to know that I had no idea that Gladys came back"

"She made a great entrance," I said, and Forsythe sighed heavily.

"I'm sick of this family" when I heard these words, I looked at him. "That's why I'm divorcing with Theresa," he added. I opened my eyes wide.

"Why?" I asked and he waved his hand.

"Theresa was never the person I loved," he replied, and I frowned. "We got married just because of blood ties. You know, she came from a rich family and I was the only son of one of the richest families in Northside.

I didn't know why Forsythe decided to tell me this, but I wanted to know more about his past.

"When you'll divorce with Theresa, maybe you can regain with your true love," I said, and he laughed softly. He looked at me.

"I doubt if she remembers me yet," he replied. "It's been so many years. Now she has a husband, a beautiful daughter. She's happy," he added, and I frowned.

"Tell me more about her," I asked. I had a strange feeling that I know this woman.

"She was a beautiful blonde. The most beautiful waitress at Pop's that I knew. I always got the biggest portion of fries," he said, and I laughed softly. "We had an affair, but unfortunately we were separated by our families, and that's how our paths diverged"

"It's so sad. I'm sorry, Forsythe. I wonder if she still misses you"

"I'd like to know that too," he said quietly and looked into my eyes. "You have your mom's eyes."

When he said those words, I understood something. Forsythe and my mom?

"Wait. You and my mother?" I asked, and he sighed quietly.

"Well ..."

"Wow. I didn't expect that," I said with a smile. "Forsythe, my mother married my dad, not because of love. She married him because she was afraid of being lonely. I'm sure she misses you"

"How do you know that?"

"She told me many times about a man who was her first love. She didn't hide from me the fact that she didn't love my father."

"Wow, everything is complicated"

"Everything sucks," I murmured, and he laughed. "Forgive me. I'm not talking like a lady," I did Theresa's impression.

"You're more suited to the aristocracy than Theresa," he said, and I laughed. I looked at him and I was dizzy. I grabbed him not to fall.

"Hey, Alice, what's going on?" he asked when I sat on the stairs under the influence of weakness.

"She is pregnant!" Hermione appeared at the door and came up to us.

"What?" Forsythe looked at me.

"I'm not pregnant. I was doing a pregnancy test that went negative, "I said flatly. I looked furious at Hermione, who was holding my pregnancy test.

"I pulled out the test from the bin. It's positive," Hermione murmured, and I opened my eyes wide. I shook my head.

"It's a mistake, it must be a mistake," I said and took a deep breath. Now FP and Theresa will know about it ... I will be done.

"I won't tell them anything," said Forsythe, as if he reading my thoughts. I looked at him with relief.

"Really?"

"You'll have to do it yourself," he said, and I nodded. I didn't intend to talk about this child to FP.

"I'm shocked ..." I said quietly. "I don't know if I should be happy or cry," I shook my head and tears appeared in my eyes.

"Alice, calm down." Forsythe grabbed my shoulders.

"You are cooler than me," I said and looked at him. "I have to leave," I murmured and stroked my stomach.

"Where?" Forsythe looked at me.

"To Greendale, to my parents, I've already spoken to Hermione about it" I looked at my friend briefly.

"You know, if you need help, let me know." Forsythe helped me to get up and hug me.

 "Thank you" I whispered.

"I will be a grandfather," he said with a wide smile. "You don't know how happy I am." Forsythe touched my stomach.

"I am sorry that this child won't grow up in a real, happy family"

"This child will have a grandfather who will pamper him"

"And grandma who is a witch," I said and we both laughed. "It's late. You family is probably worried about you"

"That's right, they'll probably worry about my fortune." Forsythe sighed and looked at watch on his wrist. "When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow."

"Let me know when you get there," he said and kissed my forehead. Forsythe was always my second father. He helped me, advised me and never judged me.

"I promise" I nodded and said goodbye to him. When Forsythe drove away, I cried and looked at Hermione.

"Why now?" I started to stroke my stomach. "Why am I pregnant ..."

"I will help you with everything." Hermione put her arm around me. 

"We'll handle it," I added quietly.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

195K 1.9K 48
Thank you so much for 121k reads 🧍 I really appreciate it :) Dream Georgenotfound Sapnap Wilbur Nihachu Quackity Karl Eret Awesamdude Ph1LzA (pla...
5K 190 13
Alice finds out she's pregnant and Hal agrees to keep the baby will she tell Fp....
7K 394 8
Alice Smith decides to go on holiday and forget about her "relationship" with FP. She doesn't know, however, that the person she wants to forget abo...
650K 13.4K 187
Imagine and preferences for four adventurous boys and a couple other jerks. Requests closed.