More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)
Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 15: Behind the Music
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 17: Oath
Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 24: X Factor USA
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd

2.9K 43 8
By KRandom

(A/N: Surprisingly I don't have homework, soo this means...UPDATING TIME :D WOO! I'll start dedicating, just ask for a dedication, you don't have to be fanning for one x...)

Chapter 4 :D

----------------------

Cher's POV

"CHER! SIT BESIDE MEEEE!" Louis screamed, making me jump as I walked back into the room. I stopped at the big door frame, seeing four of the boys separated on the big couch.

"NO! CHER! SIT BY ME!" Harry patted a spot beside him.

"Boys, don't fight over Cher." Liam acted all 'daddy direction' like I was hearing.

"Cher-Bear, sit with mee, I'm Irish!" Niall smiled like a child-ish boy he is.

I skipped over and took the spot inbetween Niall and Liam.

"Hey!" Louis whined, pointing at me.

"What?"  I smiled.

"You didn't sit beside us." Harry frowned.

"Well, Niall didn't yell at me, and Liam helped."

"Vas happenin' in here?" Zayn walked back in the room, where did he go?

"We were thinking about that movie night thing, remember?" Louis winked at Zayn, that was weird.

"We d- I mean...we were, yes, forgot about that.." Zayn smiled, creepily...what is going on?

"Where is a bathroom?" I asked, feeling a little weird.

"Look, down that hall, take a left, then third one on your right." Niall pointed it out.

I nodded, walking down the hall, taking the left, then looking for the third- wait, what is that?

I pushed the halfway door open, seeing a room full of nerf guns, water guns, and I'm guessing this is a game/ gun room...how different.

I smirked, what if I grabbed a water gun, squirting them everywhere. Oooh. How amazing would I be, Cher Lloyd- Takes Out One Direction with Water Guns. I could see the sugarscape now if this was in public, but what a kick I would get out of doing this.

I grabbed a medium sized gun, taking it back to the bathroom, besides, I need to use the bathroom anyways, then I'll fill the water gun up, yes, this is quite clever for not living here, or being familiar with this house.

I left the bathroom, water gun behind my back, I'll just pretend like I'm scratching my back, yeah, that'll be good.

"Is your back itching?" Harry chuckled, looking at me.

"Yeah." I softly giggled, continuing to 'fake' scratch it.

Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis faced their eyes on the t.v, Niall was staring into my eyes, I can't do it while he's looking...guess we'll just have to.

I pulled the gun from behind my back, squeezing the trigger as water was splashing on every single  one of them, Harry and Zayn were screaming like little girls. Louis curled up in a ball, shielding his self with a pillow. I squirted more at Liam and Niall now, they were trying to cover each other up, shutting their eyes tight.

"NOO! HOW'D SHE FIND THE ROOOOOM!?" Louis shouted, moving the pillow all around him, making sure for me to miss him.

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT LET'S GET HER! FIVE AGAINST ONE!" Harry screamed, charging at me as the other four were doing the same.

"AH!" I squealed, running through the kitchen, and out of the back door, which was pitch black dark.

"Cher...come out...come out...where ever you are." I heard Zayn say, in a different voice, kind of scary though.

I backed up slowly, feeling myself fall into...water?

I popped my head up from the water, realizing it was a pool...great one...

"AHAHAH! CHER FELL INTO THE POOL!" Louis cackled, I couldn't see him, but man...this actually was freezing.

"Are you okay?" I heard Niall say, I could see his hand sticking out, I grabbed it, he helped me out of the pool, ew, the clothes were sticking to my body.

"Sorry about these clothes...they're wet now." I looked down, throwing my hands in the air.

"YOU ARE DUMB, GIRRRL." Louis teased, laughing right in front of me with Harry clutching his stomach as he was laughing too.

I just gave a small smile, then shoved them both into the pool.

"Never underestimate THE Cher Lloyd." Liam high-fived me, I like that, that was very, very clever. Point for Cher's Team, 0 for Larry Stylinson. That's right, I'm not the only one who doesn't know about it.

"CHER FREAKING LLOYD!" Harry splashed his arms hard, making it all dramatic.

"Yes?" I giggled.

"Well now that you pushed us in, HELP US OUT!" Louis shouted, pouting, oh yeah, the lights turn on when they're in the pool, thanks.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes, walking to the edge of the pool.

"Don't do it, Cher! It's a trap." Niall whispered to me, the boys in the pool couldn't here it.

"You boys can help your selves, have fun." I waved a little hurrying insdie, I really need a new pair of clothes.

Niall came in, bursting into laughter, a lot of it, making me laugh too.

 "I love your laugh." I smiled, controlling myself.  

Niall's cheeks started to get red, aw, he's blushing, "A lot of fans make this thing like 'lol' but it's 'lln' for Laugh Like Niall, but...I feel like people make fun of me."

"Aw! No, they like to laugh with you, your laugh is so adorable." I squeezed his cheeks, gigglng.

"You're wet." Niall chuckled at me.

"Sorry about that." I apologized, pulling it off of my skin, but leaving it on. Confusing? No...I just pulled it out so it isn't sticking to my body.

"Here, I'll get you some fresh clothes to change into." Niall smiled, leaving the room.

I saw a very angry Louis walk through the back door into the kitchen with me.

"Hi Louis." I waved.

"You. Are. So. Dead." Louis crossed his arms.

Now Harry, Liam, and Zayn came through the door. I ran behind Harry.

"What are you doing?" Harry questioned, giving out a small laugh.

"Louis told me I am dead, so I need protection!" I gripped on his soaked shirt, see Louis' face is scary when he is mad.

"Louis, it's only water, we'll be just dandy." Harry told Louis.

"But..Haz. This is war!" Louis fought back.

"Yeah, but killing her isn't going to end it." Harry stated.

"Good point, we'll get her back...later." Louis smirked, I ducked my head down in Harry's back, hiding.

"Cher?" I heard Niall ask, looking for me.

I came around Harry, grabbing the spare clothes from Niall, then heading to that bathroom to change into the lovely new pair of clothes because Niall is so sweet and caring.

Niall's POV

Cher looks beautiful, even when she came out of the pool, soaking wet. She'd still be just as gorgeous as usual.

I came back into the kitchen, woah, where'd she go?

"Cher?" I called for her, then I saw her pop from Harry's back, what was she doing?

I feel like she's more interested in Harry than in me...well she might not even be interested in me at all...I have the biggest crush on her...EVER!

She grabbed the clothes, walking along to the bathroom.

"Why would you help the enemy, Ni?" Louis asked me.

"Enemy? She's not the enemy to me." I crossed my arms, smiling.

"Not to me either, just you Lou." Harry laughed.

"Wait...woah, woah, woah, she IS the enemy to me. She got me all wet!!!" Zayn complained, throwing his hands in the air.

"Ha! I have someone on my side!" Louis pointed at Zayn, rubbing it in Harry's face.

"Liam? Who's side are you on?" Harry placed his hands on his hips, like a girl would.

"Neither." Liam simply responded.

"He's the score keeper." I cracked a smile, getting a couple of laughs from the other boys.

"Score keeper for what? And thanks for the new set of clothes." Cher piped in, noticing she is now in the room.

"Oh, for a football game later, we might play." Harry shrugged, covering it up.

"Oh." She smiled, nodding.

"Oh, and you're welcome." I smiled towards her, she smiled back.

"MOVIE TIME!" Liam shouted, running into the living room.

I walked behind him, sitting on the couch, I hope Cher-Bear will sit beside meee!

YES! She's coming this way! AHHH! 

"Cher! Be my friend, sit by mee." Harry frowned, giving her the saddest face.

"Ah, fine." Cher moved directions, plopping inbetween Harry and Zayn.

Dang, that ruined my whole night, right there. Thanks Harry. Glad you could help.

***Morning***

"Niall, breakfast!" I heard Zayn call. 

MMM! DID HE SAY BREAKFAST! FOOD! YES!

I shot out of the bed, racing down the stairs, almost tripping, but you know...I'm phenominiall so I got this.

I jumped in the seat next to Cher, she was talking on  the phone with someone.

"He'll pick me up?" She asked.

"I'm at One Direction's house, yes."  Cher nodded.

"Okay, buh-bye." She hung up the phone putting it on the table.

 "Guys? I'm leaving soon, gotta get ready for the signing." Cher informed us.

"Maybe we'll hang afterwards." Harry replied, fixing everyone's plate.

"Yeah, that'd be fine, and he'll be here in like...five minutes." Cher pointed out.

"What time is it? Isn't it early??" I asked, stuffing the food down my throat.

"Uh..it'snotmorninglet'sjustsaythat." Liam said, really fast, but I didn't catch it.

"Whut?" I raised my eye brow.

"It's not morning anymore, it's noon." Louis responded, taking bites of his food.

"Really? I slept through breakfast?!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down, Niall...you're eating it." Cher patted my back gently.

I just continued eating.

We heard a doorbell ring, looks like it's time for her to go.

"Bye boys!" Cher called, grabbing her cell phone, then blowing a kiss to all of us.

"Bye Lloyd!" Harry waved.

"Bye Cher!" Liam, Zayn, and Louis waved.

"Bye Cher-Bear!" I waved, watching her leave through the door.

"Cher-Bear, huh?" Liam smirked.

"Just nicknames from the X Factor." 

"Uh huh." Zayn rolled his eyes.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, management...crap.

"Hello..?" They never call me...why?

"Hi, Niall, we need you to do something." They responded.

"What is it?" I questioned, afraid of what they want me to do.

"Here's what we're going to do, we're going to make you date a girl named Rebecca, starting today, this will help get One Direction more famous, if you're fake dating someone personal we know, then the fans will likely believe that you boys will date fans. It's good for your image."

"I can't do that, sir." I replied, I can't just 'fake date' someone.

"You're going to have to, or else you'll be right out, here me, Mr. Horan?"

"...Yes sir.." I sighed.

"You two are going out in public, today. Just learn about her, she may not be a fan, but she's a great actress, you'll love her." 

"Okay, sir." I can't believe they're forcing me to do this.

"Meet up at Nandos and do NOT and I mean NOT tell anyone, not the boys, your parents, anyone. I meant it." Then the line went dead.

I slammed my fist on the table, shoving my food away from me. This is such bull.

"What's wrong, Nialler?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing, just tired." I shrugged, leaving the room. Good thing they weren't listening to my conversation, they were all at the counter talking, good. I can't even tell them...no one. This is ridiculous.

I got all ready, grabbing some keys, and leaving the house. Told the boys I was just going to hang around, by myself...

I reached Nando's, sighing as I got out of the car, a girl was leaned up against the wall, she had long, brown hair, a graphic tee, shorts with holes, and converse.

"Hey Niall, I'm Rebecca." She came over to me, shaking my hand.

"Hi Rebecca." I sighed, shaking back.

"Look, I know you're not into this, but have to do it, it's fake, but we have to make it look real." Rebecca pulled me inside, making me sling my arm around her, ugh!

"Hi...oh my..you're Niall...Horan..." The girl smiled big time.

I smiled back, "Nice too meet you."

"C-can I have ..a hug?" She asked, shyly.

"Of course." I nodded, hugging her, then returning back to Rebecca, placing one arm around her waist. I want to stay in One Direction, that's the reason, the one and only reason.

"Are you two dating? AW!" The girl gushed, looking at us.

"Yeah, I love him." Rebecca kissed my cheek, I kept the smile on my face, making it just as real as Liam and Danielle's relationship.

"And I love her too." I replied, rubbing her back a little.

"Okay, table for two. Right this way." The girl gave us a booth, letting us sit down, she just had to sit next to me in the same seat, why not in front of me?

"Okay, they told me you have to get to know me, they also said how we met, I'll explain the story." Rebecca told me.

"Alright." I nodded.

"We meet at the beach, a two weeks ago, I lost my purse, but you found it, returning it to me, then we got to talking, secret dating, then now we're in public, you tell the boys today that we've been dating for two weeks now, and how much you like me and stuff." She explained. Wow, and that's what they came up with? Well...I did go to the beach two weeks ago, again, by myself, but nothing happened.

"Okay, so tell me about your self, can I call you Becca?"

"Yeah, that's the nickname you call me, oh, and my full name is Rebecca Ann Tylers, I'm 18, my birthday is on November 28, my favourite color is pink, I hate spiders, I go a university, but on a break right now. Uhm...my favourite artist is Ed Sheeran, and I guess you guys, they made me learn the lyrics to a few songs last night. Cher Lloyd is one of my idols, and I love shopping."

"Okay, got it. You must know about me already, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, got my research done." She giggled, aw, her laugh is nice.

Once we left Nando's, we went walking around town, holding hands, pretending to laugh, then greeting fans. 

"So she's your girlfriend?" A fan asked, grinning a lot.

"Yes," I nodded, "Her name is Rebecca, but I like to call her Becca." I said, sweetly.

Becca formed a blush on her cheeks, wow, how does she do that?

"I love this! How long have you two been dating?" Another girl asked.

"Two weeks now." Becca responded, smiling at me, I smiled back.

 "How come this is the first time I've heard about this?" The first girl asked.

"Because it was private, I guess we want it to be more of an open relationship." I leaned in, kissing Becca's cheek.

"Do you have a twitter, Rebecca?" The other girl asked.

"Yes, it's @RebeccaAT93." Becca smiled.

"Babe? When did you get this twitter?" I questioned, smiling.

"Just last night, forgot about it, babe." She apologized, hugging my waist.

"I'll have to follow you." I smiled, leaning my head onto hers.

"Well, we're going to get going, have a nice day." I said, politely, waving to the fans as we left.

"That was good." Becca said, smiling.

"Yeah, did you make a twitter last night?" I asked her.

"Yeah, like legit, I did, followed you, the boys, the One Direction account, Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, then some of my friends." She shrugged.

"Well, now I'll have to tell twitter who you are." I replied, sighing.

"Trust me, I don't like it as much as you do." She sighed, getting into her car.

I just nodded, waving to her as I got into mine, driving back home. I'm in deep shizz...

---------------------

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 198 22
One girl who is a living mystery, one boy who is an open book to the world, one lifetime of adventure.
2.4K 177 24
Those fantasies you always dream of the boys. Short, long, cute. and sad stories(imagines) ❤❤
34.3K 368 13
Hey, Let me just say, I didn't know Zayn Malik, my bestfriend, well old bestfriend was going to be an international superstar. We lost contact, but w...
167 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...