The Hijabi's Best Mistake

By Razia101

Copyright© "Leave me alone!" I said pushing at his chest so he would let me go. Every step I took back he too... More

Prologue!
👑Chapter 1👑 Moving
👑Chapter 2👑 New Home
👑Chapter 3👑 Neighbor?
👑Chapter 4👑 Beads
👑Chapter 5👑 Centennial High
👑Chapter 6👑 New Kid
👑Chapter 7👑Rain Drops
👑Chapter 8👑 Bullies
👑Chapter 9👑 Stares
👑Chapter 10👑 #Save Betty's Best Ice Cream
👑Chapter 11👑 Ice Cream Float
👑Chapter 12👑 Jersey
👑Chapter 13👑 The Game
👑Chapter 14👑 Speechless
👑Chapter 15👑 Stressed Out
👑Chapter 16👑 Tutoring
👑Chapter 17👑 Peaceful
👑Chapter 18👑 Don't Judge
👑Chapter 19👑 My Time
👑Chapter 20👑 Unexpected
👑Chapter 21👑 Apologies
👑Chapter 22👑 Strong
👑Chapter 23👑 Victory
👑Chapter 24👑 Waves
👑Chapter 25👑 Trouble
👑Chapter 26👑 The Clique
👑Chapter 27👑 Realization
👑Chapter 28👑 Complicated
👑Chapter 29👑 Silent Tears
👑Chapter 30👑 Liars
👑Chapter 31👑 Phone Call
👑Chapter 32👑 Don't leave
👑Chapter 33👑 Over Night
👑Chapter 34👑 Carnival
👑Chapter 35👑 The Card
👑Chapter 36👑 Running Thoughts
👑Chapter 37👑 The Future
👑Chapter 38👑 Our Star
👑Chapter 39👑 Love Story
👑Chapter 40👑 Confessions
👑Chapter 41👑 Twisted Plans
👑Chapter 42👑 The Hood
👑Chapter 43👑 Family Reunion
👑Chapter 44👑 False Hope
👑Chapter 45👑 Cali Tour
👑Chapter 46👑 Fun Times
👑Chapter 47👑 My Gift
👑Chapter 48👑 Phobia
👑Chapter 49👑 Why Me?
👑Chapter 50👑 Karma
👑Chapter 51👑 Shadow
👑Chapter 52👑 Ride Or Die
👑Chapter 53👑 Patience
👑Chapter 54👑 Stay Safe
👑Chapter 55👑 Money bag
👑Chapter 56👑 Missing
👑Chapter 57👑 Shots Fired
👑Chapter 58👑 For Him
👑Chapter 59👑 Found Hope
👑Chapter 60👑 Flashbacks
👑Chapter 61👑 Damaged
👑Chapter 62👑 Trying
👑Chapter 63👑 Protectors
👑Chapter 64👑 Confidential
👑Chapter 65👑 Blessed
👑Chapter 66👑 Frozen
👑Chapter 67👑 One Day
👑Chapter 68👑 Never Leave
👑Chapter 69👑 Trial
👑Chapter 70👑 Truth
👑Chapter 71👑 Envelope
👑Chapter 72👑 Anger
👑Chapter 73👑 Take Me Back
👑Chapter 74👑 Leave Me Alone
👑Chapter 75👑 Don't Give Up
👑Chapter 76👑 Understood Me
👑Chapter 77👑 Silence Is Loud
👑Chapter 78👑 Past&Present
👑Chapter 79👑 Ruin My Life
👑Chapter 80👑 Mine is Yours
👑Chapter 81👑 My Trophy
👑Chapter 82👑 Page Flipped
👑Chapter 83👑 All Eyez On Me
👑Chapter 85👑 Growing
👑Chapter 86👑 Final Decision
👑Chapter 87👑 Strong Woman
👑Chapter 88👑 Role Model
INSTAGRAM ALERT!
👑Chapter 89👑 White Lies

👑Chapter 84👑 Needy

6.4K 589 162
By Razia101

{An amazing reader sent me a trailer for THBM if anyone knows how I can upload it let me know please! I would like to post it next chapter!}

♡Awesome cover made by Kill_love03, Thank you for sharing!♡

Chapter edited by the beautiful and talented duchessoftheclouds

👑👑👑

👑Bryson's POV👑

I think I took about 200 photos. Everyone was pulling me on every direction, asking to take a picture with me or the team.

I wasn't gonna lie, I loved the attention. But this time, it just didn't feel right. All I wanted to do was go somewhere quiet and ask Madina what she thought about the game. I didn't even care what the sport inspectors thought.

I just wanted to hear her words. Why? Because they were always the truth. Her thoughts mattered to me.

I smiled one last time as the camera flashed. I moved quickly away from the crowd, hoping no one would catch on. I searched the bleachers, hoping to see her, but I didn't.

Maybe she left already.

But she'd never leave without saying goodbye.

“Bryson.” I heard a familiar voice.

I turned around as Majeed had a wide smile plastered on his face. He grabbed me into another hug. I patted his back and chuckled.

“Are you going soft on me, bro?”

He laughed and let go of me abruptly.

“The only thing soft is your heart when Madina is around,” he said, crossing his arms.

I crossed my arms and squinted my eyes. “Touchè,” I said.

That's when the whole Omar family started walking towards me.

Is it getting hot in here?

Or is it just me…

I noticed my mum walking beside Madina as their arms were linked together. I'm not a nosy person or anything, but by judging their smiles, I really wanted to know what they were talking about.

I knew she wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.

Mr Omar stood in front of me as he just stared at me with a straight face. So I did the same. The group around us silenced as we just stared at each other.

I'm gonna be honest, it seemed like a scene straight out of a Bollywood movie.

Yes, I said Bollywood movie. Don’t judge. Madina forced me to watch it with her once. Let's just say, I wasn't disappointed.  

His hand flew out in a shaking manner. I grabbed his hand and shook it.

“I enjoy seeing how hard you work, son,” Mr. Omar said.

I let out a deep breath. I'm not gonna lie, this felt good. I thought he still hated me. The last time he called me son was way before the incident.

“Thank you, sir.” I smiled.

If I wasn't such a pu**y, I would cry right now. Why the hell was I feeling so emotional. Dang, is this how it feels to be a female menstruating?

“I know how harsh I was towards you before… well you know why-” Mr. Omar started.

“You don't have to explain it, Mr. Omar. I understand why you did it all. I respect how much you care about the safety of your daughter. But I just wish you would've took your time to listen to my side of the story too,” I said.

Mr. Omar swallowed the lump in his throat. He nodded his head and pulled me into a hug.

“I'm sorry, son. All the things you've been through this year, I should have asked your side of the story before judging you,” Mr. Omar said as he held me.

I patted his back. “One of the many things I've learned from Madina is to be forgiving. I forgive you Mr. Omar, as long as you forgive me for adding pain to your pain.” I said, letting go.

He searched my eyes, shock evident in his face.

“Of course I forgive you, Bryson,” he said.

That's all I needed to hear. I needed to know he didn't see me as a low-life kid that corrupted his daughter’s mind.

“That was beautiful,” I heard a much smaller voice say.

Mr. Omar and I both looked down to see Masoud wiping his tears as his book was clutched under his arm.

We all laughed as Alexander put his arm around Masoud. “You're such a softie.”

“Duh, I'm the nerd, you're the bully. Who knew we could be best friends?” Masoud taunted, punching Alexander's arm.

“Don't ever do that again.” Alex said, pinching Masoud’s arm. “I'm the abusive one.”  

“Your brother is crazy.” Masoud said, looking up to me.

“Oh, I know,” I chuckled.

“It runs in the family, Masoudy,” Madina said, standing beside me.

I looked at the side of her face as her lips twitched into a small smile.

“You bring the crazy out of me, Beads,” I said honestly.

She huffed. “I guess the feeling is very mutual,” she muttered, still not looking at me.

I squinted my eyes as a smirk played on my lips. I wonder if she knew how beautiful she was. It was a serious question to ask. Like, I don't know how a girl's brain works. Do they notice how every little feature on their face is just perfect for them? Do they see how soft their cheekbones look? So sharp, yet looks like a soft velvet flower petal.

“And stop staring at me, you creep.”

I choked on the spit in my mouth as I started coughing.

She giggled and moved away from me. My mother made her way to me as she held me tight to her chest.

“You make me the proudest mother every day, Bryson.”

“Come on, mum. We both know I haven't been the best these past years.” I said, holding her tighter.

She shook her head that was against my shoulder. “You need to know that you've never disappointed me, Bryson”

She kissed my forehead. “I always knew you would overcome these little mountains in your life. You never disappointed me, Octavious. The best thing a mother can have is a child who learns from their mistakes. And gosh, baby, you have learned more than enough.” She said as a tear fell from her eyes.

“Look at you,” she sobbed as she scanned my body. “My baby boy is healthy and walking again.”

I clenched my jaw and felt my eyes sting with tears.

“I'm sorry for all I put you through, Mum. You know I never meant it- it was all just that phase of me being stu-”

“Shh,” she hushed me as she grabbed me into another motherly hold.

“I have nothing to forgive, Bryson. Don't think so lowly of yourself. Other kids have done worse. And you know what, Octavious? Some never learn from their mistakes.”

I nodded and kissed her cheek. “Thank you Mum, for everything.”

She was definitely the strongest woman I knew. A lady that stayed home to take care of her children. Gave up on her dreams, just so that her children never felt lonely. She would allow my father to leave, days upon days, for meetings. She would never go with him and hire a nanny. She’d stay with us. She knew having one parent around would be better than having none.

Mrs. Omar congratulated me and the whole time, I just couldn't help but notice how she resembled Madina. The way they both spoke it was pure magic. I guess becoming close with Beads made me realize how each of her family members really shaped who she was as a person.

A perfect little human being.

“We better get going, it's getting late.” I heard an annoyed voice say from the back.

When he walked forward to Mr. Omar, I could just feel my whole mood just drop.

Noah… freaking Noah.

He made eye contact with me as I stood straighter and smirked.

“I know you, don't I?”

“Here we go again,” I heard Madina whisper towards Aadila.

“Ohh, now I know who you are,” I said dramatically. “One of Madina's cousins.”

I could hear Dylan and Aadila laughing.

“You're so petty,” Madina whispered towards me.

“Her cousin? Is this dude being serious right now?” Noah asked towards Majeed.

Majeed just shrugged and smiled towards me.

“Noah over here works with me,” Mr. Omar said.

“So you work in my father's mechanic shop? I knew that fate was familiar. Keep up the good work, man.” I said, hitting his arm as hard I could.

He leaned to the right as his foot lost balance.

I could tell he was mad about his team losing. I just can't help that we are so great.

“We should get going, I think Masoud’s falling asleep,” Majeed said.

We all looked down and saw Masoud leaning on Alexander's shoulder, snoring.

Madina grabbed him and let his head rest on her shoulder as she carried him.

“Sometimes I forget that he's two years younger than me,” Alexander laughed.

I grabbed my little brother and ruffled his hair as he stood beside me.

“Alright, good game boys, we will definitely have a house party this week at my place, there will be lots of food! Oh, and no alcohol.” Majeed whispered the last part.

The boys cheered from all around the gym.

“You should've yelled the last part louder, idiot,” Madina said.

“Nah, let them come first,” Majeed said.

“Who said we are having a house party?” Mrs. Omar asked.

“Come on Momma, everyone loves your food. Take one for the team!” Majeed pleaded.

She rolled her eyes. “The cooking is no problem. But being in a room filled with work-crazed, basketball teenage boys aren't on my bucket list. No offense, Bryson,” Mrs. Omar said.

“None taken.” I chuckled.

“You've done it for the girls basketball team,” Majeed said.

“Yeah, the ladies are nothing like the boys. You're comparing a group of subtle cheetahs to a group of hyenas.” Mrs. Omar said, raising her eyebrow.

“Come on, Momma.” Majeed said, putting his arm around her shoulders.  

“Let's go, dewanas (crazies), my son is tired.” Mr. Omar said, rubbing Masoud’s back.

Everyone said goodbye to each other as I watched Madina face away from me. I still didn't ask her what she thought about the game.

Okay, maybe I didn't just wanna hear about the game. Maybe I just wanted to listen to her speak about anything. Get hypnotized all over again when she started to vent. Maybe I just wanted to spend some time with her.

I wanted to be needed. I wanted her to need me. Was I being needy?

Fuck it. I'll be as needy as I want when it comes to Madina Omar.

I wonder if she knew what I thought about. I never knew what she was thinking about. I would give a dollar for each thought if I could.

She turned around before leaving and stood in the doorway.

She tapped her finger against her heart twice and then kissed her middle and index finger.

She smiled and turned around to walk out the doorway.  My heart beat picked up its pace, and I wondered when God would officially make her mine forever.

“You two are sure something else.” Mum said, patting my back.

I was shocked as I looked at her.

“Yes, I saw everything. Would it make you feel better if I said I didn't?” She asked.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Alexander with me.

“Let's just go home,” I mumbled.

“Let me just add that you two are so adorable. Straight out of a rom-com movie.”

“Mum!”

“Okay, I'm done.” She said, following me.

“Thank you.” I said, annoyed.

“You're very welcome,” Mum smiled with a sparkle in her eyes.

“Bryson Scott?”

I turned around and saw a bunch of men dresses in sports wear with baseball caps of universities written on each one.  

“Uhh, yes?”

“Nice to meet you, I’m-”

“Oka,y you guys will have time to talk to Bryson another day. He’s tired, he should get home and rest those legs. Send in emails or letters of the dates you'd like to speak to him.” Coach said, standing in front of me.

They all looked disappointed as they handed Coach their business cards.  

“Go kid, before they change their minds,” Coach said.

The drive home was silent as a faint sound of radio music playing in the background. The street lights played games of shadows on my face as we past each one.

“Did you see all those scouts wanting my son to attend their university?” Mum said proudly.

I smiled. “Yeah mum, I saw.”

“You don’t even sound happy,” she said, nudging her shoulder against mine as she drove.

“I am, just a lot to think about, you know?”

“I know, baby.” She said massaging the back of my neck with her right hand.

“But I know you'll choose the best one. The one that makes you happy and doesn’t change the person you are,” Mum said.

We reached home and I helped Alexander up the stairs as he was also falling asleep. I remember when Alex would help me up the stairs. This time the roles were back to normal.

Taking a shower and feeling the blessing of finally being able to stand up straight instead of sitting in a shower chair. A smile formed on my lips as I prayed to God.

Getting my shorts on and laying in bed as my curtains were wide open, letting the moonlight reflect off of my blue walls.

This night, I knew I was no longer the old Bryson Scott. I was a changed man. A changed human being. From this day on I could never go back. God was finally giving me all I deserved.

I guess I wanted one more thing. But that was all up to the big man.

I turned my laptop on and listened to Suratul Yaseen play. I close my eyes and laid on my back, staring up at the ceiling.

Silence filled my room when it finished. I was hoping it would put me to sleep, like it did every other night. But I was so restless, over thinking about every aspect of life.

All my life I've wanted to live in the moment. But now I can’t anymore. I have to make decisions that are gonna affect my whole life. I have to be smart now and know that I'm growing up. No more childish plays.

I got up from bed and grabbed my phone. staring at Madina's number.

It was 10pm, maybe she was sleeping. It would be rude of me to call her now. Or maybe she's waiting for me to call her?

I threw the phone across the room and shoved my face in the pillow.

Just go call her, you fu**ing idiot! You've called her later than this before.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

*beep*

*beep*

Then I hung up. I'm the world’s biggest procrastinator. I'm annoyed with myself.

I put my hoodie on and some sweats. Then, yup, you guessed right.

I jumped out of my balcony, heading towards her house. This could go either two ways.

I could actually call her, telling her I'm on my way.

Or I could walk all the way there and then turn around like a pu**y and come back home.

I'm guessing number two. 

I made it to the bottom of her balcony. An insane amount of dejavu hit me, knowing I've done this one too many times.

I mean, my legs were feeling back to normal, and here I was at the bottom of her balcony, like a creep. If only she knew how much her face were floating around in my thoughts.

I got the courage to call her number and let it fully ring this time. Some part of me was hoping she wouldn't pick up because her bedroom lights were turned off.

I knew when she goes to bed she puts her phone on silent. Something about only her alarm is aloud to wake her up.

The phone rang and went to voicemail.

Okay, I get it, I should go home.

I turned around then stopped.

“Come on,” I mumbled. “I just wanted to talk to her. I'm not gonna be able to sleep all night. Damn, when did I become so needy? Or have I always been like this…” I said, facing the ocean.

“Just show me a sign.” I said, looking up at the dark blue sky.

The waves crashed together as a large amount of water hit me. I ran backwards before another wave would hit me.

I wiped the water off of my face as I sighed. “I get it. I'll go home.”

I took a couple of steps until I felt my phone vibrated as someone was calling.

I looked down and saw:

Beads👑

I smiled and put the phone to my ear.

“Hey, what's up?” I said, acting chill.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, why wouldn't I be?”

“Umm, I don't know, maybe because it's almost 11 and your calling me.” She said; I could hear her rolling her eyes.

“Well, you're wrong, ma'am. I'm perfectly fine. I just called cause, you know… I was bored.”

Bored? Are you fucking kidding me, Bryson?

“Uh-huh,” she said. “Well, I was taking a shower so that's why I didn't pick the call up.”

“Right,” I mumbled, playing with the sand under my shoes.

“Are- are you outside?” She asked, shocked.

“Pfft, nah.” I lied.

“I can tell you’re lying… are you sure that you're okay, Brys?” She asked.

I sighed and stayed silent. “I'm at the beach.”

“The beach as in the beach of Nevada? As in the beach that is our backyard?” She asked.

I chuckled. “Yes, woman.”

“Bryson, it's cold outside-”

“I came because I wanted to see you,” I said honestly.

I heard silence on the other side of the phone. Yep, she definitely thought I was a creep.

“Come up,” she whispered.

“What?” I asked.

“I'm at the balcony. Climb up,” she said.

I turned around to see her small figure covered in a blanket.

I laughed and hung up, walking towards her.

I stood there, looking up at her with smile. She blushed and leaned on the railing.

“Don't hurt yourself coming up, Romeo.” She said before moving back.  

I grabbed the wood and climbed up as best as I could. I don't think I realized how dangerous this was.

I swung my leg over the railing and stood in front of her. There she was, in all her glory. She had her pajamas on with the biggest hoodie on that swallowed her figure. Around her was a fuzzy blanket.

“I know what you're thinking. I'm cold, okay, leave me alone with those judgmental stare,” she said.

I chuckled. “Nah you're wrong. I just thought you looked cute,” I said.

Her eyes fluttered towards me. Then she laughed hysterically.

“Cute? Me?” Then she laughed even more. “That's like calling a bear cute until they claw your eyes out.”

She will never take a compliment.

I shook my head. “Aren't your parents sleeping? Shouldn't you keep your voice down?”

“Shit,” she cursed. “I totally forgot.”

Her eyes scanned my body as she looked up at me.

“Why is there water all over you? Did someone decide to take a late night dive?” Dhe asked with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and rested my arm on the railing.

“God was giving me a sign not to see you,” I said.

She squinted her eyes and leaned on the balcony like I was.

“You're kidding me, right?” She asked.

“I looked up to the sky and said if you want me to leave, show me a sign. Then the waves splashed all over my clothes. Then right after you called.” I said, looking at her almond shaped eyes.

She nodding, looking away. “Did it ever occur you that maybe the phone call was a sign?”

I sucked my bottom lip in and looked over at the side of her face.

“Now that I think about it…”

She smiled and looked away again.

“Why do you always do that now?” I asked.

“Do what?” She asked.

“You look at me, and then when I look at you, you look away as if I'm gonna read all the secrets in those hazel eyes of yours,” I said.

She looked at me again and looked away.

“You never did that before.” I added when she didn't answer me.

“Things are different now, Bryson.” She said, looking forward into the dark clouds.

“Things don't have to be different, Beads. We are the samec yeah? We see each other the same way as we always have.” I said, hoping she would say yes.

“Things are different Bryson, and we definitely see each other differently than we did before.” She said, closing her eyes.

My heart clenched, wanting to know what she meant.

“Please tell me what you mean.” I said quietly.

“You ask why I look away now… it's because when I look at you, Bryson, I see my future. It scares me to see my future in your eyes. I want to live it, instead of just seeing it.” She said, moving her face away from me.

I moved closer as her arm rested against mine.

“Things have changed. I don't see you like I did before. You know what I mean, right? My heart knows you're not just a friend,” she admitted. “And that scares me because I know it's wrong,” she said sadly.

“Beads, look at me.” I said, moving my face closer to her shoulder.

She didn't look as I sighed. She said she saw the future in my eyes. If that wasn't the best thing I could've heard, I don't know what else could top it.

“I read that Allah (god) said that having feelings for an individual isn't wrong. We all have desires and wants. But once you act upon those desires, than you are allowing the devil to enter the relationship,” I said.

“I promise you we will do this the right way… if you know what I mean.”

She hit her shoulder against my chest as I chuckled.

“Now, smile for me one time… I don't want to see a frown on your face. I also don't want you to be scared. Look at me, for god's sake, the doctors told me I wouldn't be able to walk ever again. Here I am standing in front of the most beautiful woman in world as I climbed her balcony like a needy creep,” I said.

She snorted and looked at me with watery eyes.

“Only I can call you a creep,” she said.

“So… that's all you heard? I literally poured my heart out for you, woman.” I said.

She laughed again and hit my arm. She took a deep breath.

“I heard everything Brys, but I-”

“Okay good, cause I meant each word. I need you more than you need me, so if you think I'm gonna let you go and break all the promises I've made, then you're crazier than I ever believed,” I said.

This time she stared into my eyes and didn't look away, not once.

“You'd never lie to me, Bryson…right?”

“If I ever held the truth from you, it was to protect you, Beads. I could never do it intentionally.”

She nodded. “Thank you, I thank God everyday for you.”

I smirked. “I think I should be thanking him more than you.”

She shook her head. “Don't start with me. You don't know how proud I was when I saw you push yourself like that today in the game. Every time I saw you ran and shot the ball, I knew God was right there with you. It was so beautiful.”

That's all I wanted to hear, ladies and gentlemen. That's all.

“Well, you know, I was trying to impress a certain lady.” I said.

She smiled and looked at me. “You're such an idiot.”

“We’re back to name-calling?”

“Of course, it's how I show my love,” she said.

“Love, eh? That's a big word.” I teased, looking away with a sly look.

“Don't push it,” she mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

I heard her yawn as I looked at her from the corner of my eyes.

I put her blanket closer to her shoulders. “Go to bed, Beads.”

“15 more minutes,” she said.

“You look exhausted and crazy, go to bed.”

“What is wrong with me? I wasn't the one who played a basketball game and had to take a million pictures. Yet I look so tired compared to you,” she said, huffing like a baby.

I smiled at how cute she could be when she was tired. “Don't be too hard on yourself, anyone would be as tired as you are if they spent the last 2 hours beside Noah,” I joked.

She laughed. “You're right. You know, he had the audacity to compare himself to you. Until I put him in place, of course,” she said.

Interesting…

“As much as I would love to hear what you said to him, word-for-word, you're tired, so go get some rest.”

“Fine,” she groaned. “You're such an adult, like, let me talk to you for a little more while.”

I chuckled. “Yeah, we both know you'll fall asleep and then I'll have to carry you inside.”

She laughed. “You know me too well.”

“Don't I though?” I laughed, opening the balcony slides for her.

“Goodnight, Bryson,” she said while yawning, “Don't fall on your way down,”

“Jee, how nice of you to remind me. When I'm falling, I'll try not to fall,” I laughed.

“One more thing.” She said, turning around quickly.

Our faces were so close together but her eyes were practically closed from how tired she was.

“When you said that you needed me more than I needed you, that's false, mister. It’s equal. I need you as much as you need me. Goodnight,” she said, turning around.

I smiled, looking inside her room as she dropped herself on her bed.

“Goodnight Love.”

------

A/N

Salam/Hello! Long time no read I know! I missed each and every one of you guys. Even you silent readers👀

I hope everything is going well, your health, your school, family etc... I love and appreciate you guys so much like I hope you know that sisters!! (Inner James Charles moment)

I'm back! And inshallah no more breaks okay? I worked hard on this chapter and I hope it shows because I had a lot of things to do today but I still made time for this so please show your love by voting!

Thanks for all the amazing and lovely messages that made me wanna come back and write. You guys are family I love you for real for real.

QOTD: What's the last movie you watched?

The last one I watched was on Netflix called "One for the money" you seriously have to watch the trailer. I laughed throughout the movie and movies barely make me laugh lol🤣

Salam/Peace, Raz✌❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.3K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
18.3K 619 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...
7.5K 545 49
Eshaal a lovely spirited,religious, annoying, cocky but really nice muslim girl betrayed by her best friend, can't seem to trust anyone anymore and s...