Caged By Him

Da moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... Altro

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 34

73.4K 1.9K 271
Da moonchild80

I legit just saw that we hit 100K and I just had to update😭❤. Enjoy, lil cuties💕

Another book recommendation is: He's Unknown by melisa11_2002 . You're so talented, babe😚

Anyways, you may read now💜💜.

Tristan's POV:

"I'm here, Petrov. Now what is it that you want?" I say, gently letting Aurora go and wrapping her tightly in my jacket, pulling a chair for her to sit then turning over to Petrov.

"We'll negotiate my terms in a bit." He smiles, sitting back on his chair.

"We're not negotiating anything unless you let her go. It's not up for discussion." I sit in the seat in front of him and cross my arms as I scowl at him. I know he won't kill me. He'll want to savour the moment as they say.

"Oh, you didn't think you were the only one smitten with this beauty?" He says, pointing at her then raising his fucking brows at me. "There's someone else who wants her. And I keep my promises so no, I'm not letting her go." He states as I fall into a pit of rage.

He's delusional if he thinks I'll let him have her. She's mine. What's mine stays in my possession forever.

"I did what you fucking wanted. I came, unarmed and alone. But don't even think for one second that I'll tolerate you complimenting my wife, you hear me?" I threaten, irritated by his comments regarding her.

"Did you come alone though?" He interrogates and I squint my eyes.

"What do you think?" I taunt and he tilts his head at me.

"I think, from one mafia leader to another, that there's no way you could've risked it." He shakes his head and lets out a sinister chuckle. It was obvious from the beginning. I'm not going to hide it.

"Correct. But my men won't shoot unless you give them a reason to." I state, nodding my head. "We're going to come to an agreement but first, where's her father?" I ask. I sure as hell am not coming to an agreement with this son of a bitch. I know what I'm doing and the night will end with me killing him.

"Being followed to be killed as we speak." He states and I knit my brows.

"You're not going to kill him. I need to talk to him." I order. I don't give a damn if they got guns at my head. I always get what I want and today will be no different. I want my father in law in front of me, so that's what I'll get.

"And what makes you think I'll listen to you and do what you say?" He laughs as I smirk. Oh I think you know exactly why.

"The same reason why everyone in the business does. I have everything you want. Respect, money, good associates, merchandise." The list goes on but he just sits there and raises a brow. It's no secret that he's one greedy son of a bitch. He wants my position and he'll never get it. "Isn't that why you're doing this, hm?"

"I'll sign everything to your name. You'll get everything I own but I want her father. Bring him to me." I bargain and he does exactly as told, picking up his phone and ordering his men not to kill him. Good.

We continue to talk but this is just a front. He's planning something. I know he is because he has done nothing but talk to me. Considering the number of his failed attempts to kill me, I doubt all he wants is to come to an agreement. He wants to kill and torture me which is totally understandable. I have everything he wants.

"Petrov, why don't we get into the real stuff. You and I both know you're plotting something. You're not fooling anyone so let's just get done with it, yeah?" I ask and he crosses his legs together and gulps. "Come on. Show me the anger you want to take out on me." I suggest as he stares and grits his jaw. "Let's do it properly." I say and he stares at me. He then looks behind me and smirks.

"T-Tristan." I hear Aurora's voice behind me and I turn around. Only to see my men cuffed and being pushed into the room. My eyes meet at Elijah who just nods at me. Not to mention another man who I'm guessing is Aurora's dad. Even though he looks nothing like her.

"What a great time to be alive." Petrov chuckles as everyone clutters around the room and plaster against the wall. Fuck.

"Sure thing, Tristan. Let's do it properly." He laughs. His guffaws echoing across the now crowded room. "You really thought you can outsmart me?"

"This is what's going to happen. You're going to sit your ass down and watch every single one of your men be killed. Then your father in law, then lastly you'll watch your wife being tortured before I hand her over to someone else." He tells me, pulling out his pistol and loading it

"Petrov, why are you doing this? I did all you asked. You're supposed to give me the money and leave." Aurora's father calls out, angry and aggitated but Petrov shows no emotion whatsoever.

I have no fucking idea how this man is related to my wife. He seems greedy, obnoxious. Just everything she isn't.

They both start to argue but midst all the chaos, my eyes find Aurora's. I don't know how things are going to go down tonight. This might be the last time I ever see her. I could get shot in the fucking head.

I smile and soften my eyes at her. I just want to hold on to her. She sniffles, still crying but somehow manages to reciprocate it.

Fuck.

I'm not going to let anything bad happen to her. I swivel my watch around and look at the time. I got fifteen minutes left before all hell breaks loose.

"You're playing too easy, Petrov." I state, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What did you say?"

"Is this the best you've got. I've waited years for this yet the best you can do is let me watch you kill my men? You're a fucking pussy, I'll tell you that." I fall into deep laughter. I want to fight him. I know for a fact that without armor, he's useless. I can take him and every single one of his men. But of course, he's too scared to let me.

I only need 10 minutes and I got this.

"You don't make the rules, I do. And we're doing my way. Now sit the fuck down." He says and I sit back down on my chair, watching for his next move.

Aurora's POV:

I'm feeling extremely scared. Being the only female here with all these powerful men huddled up, it's making me anxious. Not to mention, my dad's here and that makes me even more nervous.

I don't want anyone to get hurt. I don't want Tristan to get hurt. I know he's used to these kind of situation but I have a feeling this won't end well.

I wrap myself in Tristan's jacket, swarmed by his cologne as I anxiously eye the men who look surprisingly at ease. Something's wrong. I just know it.

I watch the man's arm swing back then driving a punch towards Tristan's face. I immediately flinch but stand from my chair and run towards him. I don't get too far before I'm pulled back by the guard who tightens his grip on my wrist and attempts to let me go.

"No. N-No please, let me go. Don't hurt him." I cry, trying all my best to escape him but he's so much stronger than me.

"Shut her up." The man growls but Tristan soon walks up to him and grabs him by the collar then pushes him off.

They kept fighting for a little while as I was forced to witness the gruesome confrontation. Suddently, I hear the sound of guns being loaded and I turn around to see the guards with their guns pointed at Tristan. He immediately freezes and steps away as the man chuckles sadistically.

I hate this. I hate him.

"You had your fun." The man starts, swiping a hand through his hair. "Now it's my turn. Dimitri, get Elijah up and ready, he's going first." At this point, I'm a mess, I can't contain my cries and my knees are weak from the fear.

"Oh, but you forgot one little thing." Tristan hums and as if right on queue, the sound of helicopters disturbs the silence. All the Russian men look scared and confused as I stare up at them.

"You got back up?" The man looks taken back. He immediately turns to his men and starts yelling in another language, the veins in his neck pulsating.

"I suggest you not try anything. The placs will be swarmed with Italians in two seconds." Tristan states, linking his hands behind his back. Of course, the Italians. We went to Vegas to see them and Tristan got them to back him up.

I watch the man as he glances around, unaware of what to do. He and his man huddle up and back up against the wall, the guards still holding up their guns at us.

Their boss quickly aims his pistol and starts firing.

Three shots. And my heart stopped.

Hey, queens. I've missed you 😍. Sorry this was kind of a short chapter but I will be updating in a couple of days.

First of all, thank you sooooo fucking much for 100K. I never thought a single person would read this book so I appreciate this so much 😭❤.

As always thank you endlessly for all the votes, comments, reads and messages. You guys own my entire heart💜😙

Lots of love❤

Published: April 20th 2019.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

48.1K 1.1K 42
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...
1.2M 27.9K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
2.5M 107K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...