Life as Spiderwoman

By EraseMe

Well, what can I tell you about me now, right at the beginning of my story? My name is Joi Leroy. My boyfrien... More

The Beginning
New in New York
Spiderman
A real life saver
Another good deed
Keep my secret
1% Of The Worlds Population
How I became Spiderwoman
Lessons
The Trapster
S.H.I.E.L.D.
The Frightful Four
Responsibility - Part 1
Responsibility - Part 2
Confessions
Teamwork
Doomed - Part 1
Doomed - Part 2
Doomed - Part 3
Venom - Part 1
Venom - Part 2

Venom - Part 3

1K 30 32
By EraseMe

Ava caught MJs arm and dragged her out of the apartment. "Everyone, OUT!", she shouted.

Danny and Luke did the same with Harry while he shouted "Hey! This is still my house!" They ignored him and ran outside.

The monster had spotted us and jumped up onto the wall, next to us. We avoided him, landing onto the floor.

"I'll say this once without laughing: Let the jock go, stink breath!", Peter said, pointing at the monster.

"I think it likes you, web head!", Sam, now is his Nova costume, said quizzically, landing right next to us.

"Feel free to ask it out, bucket head!", Peter answered, slightly aggressive.

The monster now shot its expanding black arms at Sam, which he cut off before they could hit him.

"I think it likes you better!", Peter yelled, giving Sam a shove. Sam pushed him back, saying "I've got this!"

But suddenly, the texture let go of Flash, who, after having made an exhausted noise, fell to the floor, unconscious. Before anyone could react, the texture had made its way over to Sam, who now struggled to get rid of it.

"Ew, it's in my pants!", he shouted, before the texture had completely covered him up. I felt completely useless, as I watched Sam, hanging in the air like unconscious, but suddenly he woke up, with an evil smile playing upon his lips.

"Oh shoot!", I screamed, as Sam built up two murder weapons with his hands, throwing them at us. We jumped away, not really feeling like we should attack him.

Peter placed himself directly next me, and seconds later Sam shot into us, throwing the three of us outside the window, free falling down the side of the huge building.

With one arm, Peter carefully grabbed my waist, with the other hand he shot a web and we put our hands and feet onto the building, climbing upwards again.

"Okay, this time, not a robot. Definitely organic, alive, jumping from host to host.", Peter thought aloud. "A simbiont!", I shouted, before another energy ball from Sam flew toward us.

We climbed and jumped until we landed onto the roof. When Sam had landed there too, he shouted "GET IT OFF ME!", and lighted up, the texture temporarily letting go of him, but then getting back.

As I turned to Peter I realized Ava, Luke and Danny had now arrived.

"How do we stop that thing without hurting Nova?", Ava shouted.

"My irresistible humor seems to have no effect.", Peter said, and I couldn't help but giggle. Ava shot me a snappy look. "I can take that.", Luke joined in. "Whoa, stop, let's not be hasty. He should make a promise to clean your room first.", Peter said, pointing at Sam.

Now it was Luke shooting Peter a snappy look.

"Kidding! Don't touch it or it'll stick to you!", Peter shouted after Luke, who ran directly towards Sam. But, too late.

Luke grabbed after the texture, ripped it off of Sam and tried to get rid of it, but it stuck on his hands and then covered him completely.

"This is bad!", Peter shouted, as Luke, struggling to get rid of it, just like the others who had been stuck in it, had his head hanging low, seeming unconscious for a while, then jumped at us with an incredible speed and strength.

I shot a web at Luke, but all he did to react on it was, that the texture absorbed it, so I let go of it. Danny wanted to smash his iron fist into Luke, but he kicked him away before he even touched him. Trying to attack Luke from behind, Ava got smashed to the floor by him.

I could do nothing but stare. But now it hit me, the thing was just pushing the others to the side, to concentrate on two of us. It only wanted to get to me and Peter.

"It's been a blast, ugly. Now - it's time for you to get flushed.", Peter said, pointing at Luke, and I knew he was about to shoot his electro webs at Luke, so I joined him.

The second they hit him, he went to his knees, screaming.

"Come on, Powerman, that's like a static cape to you! Cast it off!", Peter shouted, and for a second we saw Luke under the black texture, but then things got back to how they were before, and Luke threw a huge Canister at us.

"Darn!", I shouted, as the canister flew over the rim and fell down the building. It was about to hit the ground, where MJ, Harry and the rest were standing, when I caught it with a web and stuck it onto the building.

Then I jumped upwards again.

Danny was standing right in front of Luke. "All life is sacred, creature, and what you're doing is wrong. Let him go before I forget I'm a pacifist.", he said.

"Hasn't anyone ever heard of a long distance attack?", Peter shouted angrily, when Danny went to attack Luke with his iron fist. It hit him so hard that the texture let go of him, now following Danny.

It covered him up quickly but before it had finished, he said "I can hear its thoughts. They're confusing. Spiderteam, it wants.. You?"

"There's a problem. I actually planned to be me for the rest of my life.", Peter said, before Danny ran towards us.

I felt like I would fall unconscious every second, I had never been so exhausted, but if I'd let go now, it would be over.

"How about we compromise. I get my body on weekends and weekdays, and you get it when I have to mow the lawn!", Peter said, before we were hit so hard that we flew like 100 meters through the air so that we landed in a huge screen, oh which JJJ was talking about us, stating how dangerous we were and that the city would not be safe until we were captured.

__

Meanwhile, MJ and Harry were making their way up to the roof.

"What are you doing?", Harry shouted, trying to keep up with MJ.

"I'm getting the story of the year! This is my ticket to a job at the Daily Bugle!", she said, and went on running.

"More like a ticket to the hospital!", Harry shouted after her. But he knew he couldn't let her do this alone.

__

When also Danny had gotten rid of the texture, it made its way over to Ava and I just wanted to run over to her to get her away from it, when Peter, knowing what I was about to do, brushed me and Ava to the side, placing himself right in front of the creature.

"Enough is enough! You're not hurting anyone else on the team! If you want me so bad, come get me.", he said, not reacting against the texture covering him up completely.

"NO! PETER! NOO!", I shouted, before Ava slammed her hand onto my mouth, holding my hands behind my back and kicking me to ground so that I couldn't move.

I watched as Peter transformed into a huge black creature, but unlike the others, he did it quickly and without passing out. He shouted in a deep, aggressive voice that wasn't his own "I AM VENOM!" Then he turned towards us saying "Friends.. yummy!"

Ava, still not letting go of me, shouted "Spiderman! I know you're in there! I don't wanna hurt you!" Then she ran towards him, but he made a huge electricity pylon land onto her and she was stuck.

Danny made his way to her to help her, while I, my feelings and sight in a blur, tried to get up, every single muscle in my body aching. Every one of them had forgotten about me.

When Danny had helped Ava out, he turned to Peter, saying "Let's talk. I know you're in there, Spiderman."

"There's only Venom.", the creature said, smiling evilly. It grabbed Danny, hurled him around and slammed him into the ground, having him covered in black texture like he was in a cocoon.

"Ah, I wish we just hadn't had this special moment where you sacrificed yourself for us, so.. Sorry web head.", I heard Sam saying, before he shot Venom with an energy wave. But the creature didn't bother, and threw him off the rim.

"Nova!", I shouted, running over to the rim and helping him upwards again.

Now Venom had spotted me, concentrating fully on me. It ran towards me, when I heard Peter's voice inside of it. "Joi! No! Ah!" Then Peter's upper body slipped out of the texture, fighting against it.

Suddenly I heard a scream. And since my ears worked pretty well lately, I was a 100% sure it was Harry. I tried to locate his screaming, and found him and MJ on the other side of the roof, she was filming, he was nearly falling off the building.

I grabbed him and pushed him back onto the roof. "Huh, thanks.", he gasped. "But I think you just pulled out my only chest hair!"

"Get out of here! NOW!", I shouted at them, disguising my voice.

I turned to Peter again who was breathing heavily under the struggle. "It's.. too strong! Can't do.. alone! I need my hands!", he said.

Danny and I ran over to him, getting rid of the texture that was stuck on his hands. Peter looked at me apologetically, pushing me aside, then shooting the two large high voltage generators, activated the electro webs and soon huge thunderbolts whirled around us.

There was a big bang. The black texture was gone, Peter lying on the ground, unconscious.

"Pete!", I mumbled, running to him and kneed down beside him. I was preparing myself for the worst when held up his hand, touching my cheek. "Oh Peter!", I half laughed, half cried, and helped him up to hug him.

The others had released Danny from the rest of the texture and I heard Harry and MJ running towards us.

"I thought I had told you to get out.", I looked at Harry.

"Yes, but have you seen our friends, Peter and Joi?", he asked breathlessly.

"Don't worry, they're fine.", Peter said, looking at me and softly placing his hand on my back and I felt the goose bumps again.

We were all startled when Harry's dad, together with two policemen appeared on the roof, shouting "You destroyed it?!"

I somehow felt like he was being really angry about this fact, but when he added "Thank goodness. Get the heroes some help.", nodding at the policemen, I was sure he was just relieved.

He went over to Harry, to hug him and said "Harry! You could've been killed. You were lucky the Spiderteam was around. " Harry hugged him back, but rolled his eyes and said sarcastically "Yes. Hurray, Spiderteam..."

I didn't get why he wouldn't like the Spiderteam no more, I mean, a few weeks ago he had said Spiderman was the city's coolest superhero. I looked at Peter, but he signed me to go downstairs and change so I followed him.

After Mr. Osborn had made sure his son was safe and had told him to clean up the apartment, he made his way to the doctor.

He had already been waiting for him, in his cave like accommodation, and said, when he heard him coming "Begin the tirade. I am ready."

"On the contrary, Octavius. You of all people should know, how genius things rise from your disasters. The simbiont was a success. I want an improved prototype. One that the Spiderteam and their troublemakers can't stop.", Norman answered.

"I will make it my life's work. Sir.", he said guiltily.

While MJ and I were busy cleaning up the bathroom, Peter and Harry were having a talk they really needed.

"I'm sorry!", they both said at the same time.

"Ha! Hey, jinx!", they yelled, again, at the same time.

"So.. We're good?", Peter asked, smiling. "If you're still my best friend?", Harry asked back. "Always." "Then we're great."

"Look, these other guys aren't that bad. Except for Sam. Sam is.. Sam. But maybe one day we could all hang..", Peter explained, cleaning up the floor, while Harry looked for his piano, where he discovered a strange black moving texture that crawled towards him and he had a flash of genius.

"If you like them we're cool, if not, no worries.", Peter finished, coming over to Harry.

Harry quickly filled the texture into an empty bottle, hiding it behind his back. "You know what, let's give it a shot. It's always good to make a new friend.", he said.

And nobody saw, how the texture inside the bottle took shape of Venom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 810 23
During a fight with Goblin, Spider- Man is thrown into the Hudson. Nova gets out of the fight to save Spider-Man. Nova manages to save Spider-Man, bu...
35.2K 898 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...
3.1K 74 13
My name is [name]. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 4 years I've been the one and only Spider-Man well not until now but that's...
362K 12.7K 39
(Y/N) is a 16 year-old girl who lives in New York City with a heroic heart and loves to help others. But Your whole world changes when New York City'...