Doomed - Part 2

PART 2 Doomed

The next seconds the team and I watched Peter and Sam destroying robots.

I remembered Fury's words. They were about crossing the room without setting off any traps or robots, but I would be the last person to tell them.

The others felt just like I did.

"They are so stupid.", Ava said.

When Fury finally stopped them, they've had no clue what he had said.

"I wanted to send you to the field today. But this proves me you still need a lot of exercise, and a whole lot of discipline. You all are going to clean everything up in here."

We looked around the room. Trash everywhere. You could barely see the ground.

"That's not fair! It was dork one and dork two!" Ava complained, looking at Sam and Peter angrily.

"Whatever, you're a team.", Fury said, tuned out and left us in that garbage dump.

When everything was cleaned up, Ava had complained the whole time and Sam and Peter even found a way to battle picking up trash, someone finally had a good idea.

Luke wanted us to prove to Fury, that we actually - sometimes - were useful.

"Hey!", Peter said, taking me next to him, so that we stood face to face with the others.

"You are the newbies! I've been catching villains for a year now, and Joi has been doing it for two months and is twice as good as you are together."

They were looking at us angrily, most of all Sam. Then Peter counted off all the villains that he had caught and the one's we had caught together.

"That's it, Spiderman! You're a geniu- err... you gave me an idea. ", Ava said and left the room. Peter and Luke looked at each other as if Ava was a total psychic. Then we all followed her.

She sat in front one a computer. "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most wanted."

A list of super villains appeared on the screen.

"We bring him someone from this list...", she began.

"...which gives us some respect.", Luke completed her sentence.

"Right! Let's look for someone we can handle...", she said, scrolling down towards number 40 to 50.

"Hey, look! She calls herself 'Lady Porcupine'?", I asked laughing.

"No really, that's a good idea.", Luke said. "We should be able to get her."

"Yaaawn.", Peter said. "Hey Nova, you can't do that alone, or can you? Will you need some Band-Aid?", Peter asked teasingly.

"Back off, web head!", Sam said annoyed, going towards the computer. "We won't lose time. We're going straight to the top of the list." He pushed a cursor key and the number one appeared on the screen. "Let's get him. Doctor Doom."

"That's insane! Do you really think you could take down S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most wanted? He is, for a reason!", I asked.

He looked at me with a cute grin. "Yes, actually I think so. Last one to leave the helicarrier has to lick Fury's eye patch!", he shouted, then Sam flew away with an amazing speed.

I sighed. "Immature idiot.", Ava agreed.

Sam and the other boys were already in some sort of mini helicarrier, searching for the auto pilot, when Ava and I looked through the open door.

"No, forget it.", I said, looking at Peter.

"We are not flying to Doctor Doom and attack him." Ava, in contrary to me, was looking at Sam.