Venom - Part 3

Ava caught MJs arm and dragged her out of the apartment. "Everyone, OUT!", she shouted.

Danny and Luke did the same with Harry while he shouted "Hey! This is still my house!" They ignored him and ran outside.

The monster had spotted us and jumped up onto the wall, next to us. We avoided him, landing onto the floor.

"I'll say this once without laughing: Let the jock go, stink breath!", Peter said, pointing at the monster.

"I think it likes you, web head!", Sam, now is his Nova costume, said quizzically, landing right next to us.

"Feel free to ask it out, bucket head!", Peter answered, slightly aggressive.

The monster now shot its expanding black arms at Sam, which he cut off before they could hit him.

"I think it likes you better!", Peter yelled, giving Sam a shove. Sam pushed him back, saying "I've got this!"

But suddenly, the texture let go of Flash, who, after having made an exhausted noise, fell to the floor, unconscious. Before anyone could react, the texture had made its way over to Sam, who now struggled to get rid of it.

"Ew, it's in my pants!", he shouted, before the texture had completely covered him up. I felt completely useless, as I watched Sam, hanging in the air like unconscious, but suddenly he woke up, with an evil smile playing upon his lips.

"Oh shoot!", I screamed, as Sam built up two murder weapons with his hands, throwing them at us. We jumped away, not really feeling like we should attack him.

Peter placed himself directly next me, and seconds later Sam shot into us, throwing the three of us outside the window, free falling down the side of the huge building.

With one arm, Peter carefully grabbed my waist, with the other hand he shot a web and we put our hands and feet onto the building, climbing upwards again.

"Okay, this time, not a robot. Definitely organic, alive, jumping from host to host.", Peter thought aloud. "A simbiont!", I shouted, before another energy ball from Sam flew toward us.

We climbed and jumped until we landed onto the roof. When Sam had landed there too, he shouted "GET IT OFF ME!", and lighted up, the texture temporarily letting go of him, but then getting back.

As I turned to Peter I realized Ava, Luke and Danny had now arrived.

"How do we stop that thing without hurting Nova?", Ava shouted.

"My irresistible humor seems to have no effect.", Peter said, and I couldn't help but giggle. Ava shot me a snappy look. "I can take that.", Luke joined in. "Whoa, stop, let's not be hasty. He should make a promise to clean your room first.", Peter said, pointing at Sam.

Now it was Luke shooting Peter a snappy look.

"Kidding! Don't touch it or it'll stick to you!", Peter shouted after Luke, who ran directly towards Sam. But, too late.

Luke grabbed after the texture, ripped it off of Sam and tried to get rid of it, but it stuck on his hands and then covered him completely.

"This is bad!", Peter shouted, as Luke, struggling to get rid of it, just like the others who had been stuck in it, had his head hanging low, seeming unconscious for a while, then jumped at us with an incredible speed and strength.

I shot a web at Luke, but all he did to react on it was, that the texture absorbed it, so I let go of it. Danny wanted to smash his iron fist into Luke, but he kicked him away before he even touched him. Trying to attack Luke from behind, Ava got smashed to the floor by him.