When The Heart Sings and Blee...

By SkywalkerReigns

An unforgettable collection of life's dark and brightest thoughts. More

Life Still Has Meaning.
The Power of Words.
The Sad Reality of Life.
The Ghost That Haunts Me.
My World.
My World, The Sequel.
The Presence of Time.
The Haunted Soul, The Sequel.
The Haunted Soul.
The Times in Our Life.
An Icy Tale of Future-Past.
The Paradox of Life.
Tragic Nightmare.
Tragic Nightmare, The Sequel.
Behind The Mirage.
Behind The Mirage, The Sequel.
The Untold Story.
Changing The Past.
Forever Friend.
The Boy I Used To Be.
To Lose a Loved One.
To Lose a Loved One, The Sequel.
A Letter to Grandma.
A Place No One Likes To Be.
Too Late To Say Goodbye.
Sick at Heart
The Journey of Life.
A Voice Behind
An Angel Whispered
A Plea To Heal The World
Friends, Symphony
Life is Now
War : Destroyer
I Will Succeed

Introduction.

114 14 6
By SkywalkerReigns

Poetry, in my own perspective, is a profound expression of what's inside oneself. Oh yes, it all comes from the inside and that's all that matters, isn't it? When all hell breaks loose in life and we feel trapped like some caged animal, it is through this art of specially crafted words that we escape the brutal infliction of life and 'fly free like a bird.'

Think of the time you watched a movie that seemed to sum up the way you were feeling when you walked into the theatre. Or maybe there was a book you read once where the narrative seemed to echo your own internal ideas about life.

I consider listening to Linkin Park, the greatest rock band in the world (I don't know about you though) to be the first time I fell in love with both music and of course poetry as well. Most of Linkin Park songs are an inspiration and they always help me to deal with whatever I may be going through.

Engaging with art this way can be a remedy for loneliness and heartache because it shows us that everyone has the same feelings we do just as strongly, even Chester Bennington, the rock legend and lead vocalist of Linkin Park. I hope you are at peace wherever you are, Chazzy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
1.6M 63.1K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
19.7K 1.8K 73
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
11.3K 518 80
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...