Possession EDITED

By madaboutfalice

Alice Smith wants a gentleman. A real gentleman with a really dirty mind. More

Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

11

728 46 1
By madaboutfalice

"FP we can't meet today. My daughters are sick," I said to the telephone. I was sorry for that, but my daughters have always been in the first place for me.

"I understand, Alice, we'll meet another night," he said, and I frowned.

"Night?" I sighed heavily. "Do you only want to spend one night with me?" I asked. I heard his quiet, charming laugh.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Al," his answer melted my heart. I smiled broadly.

"You are cute," I whispered. "I have to go because Hal will come to help me take care of my daughters"

"Hal?" I heard the anger in his voice. "So Hal is going to spend the night with you, helping you look after daughters?"

"Yes, Forsythe. He is their father and he has the right to do it," I said firmly. 

"I hope Hal can keep his hands on him," he growled and just hung up. I looked ahead, surprised at his behaviour.

Why FP was so possessive? What did I do to him? I wiped one stray tear from my eye and put the phone in my back pocket.

I heard the doorbell. Great, Harold came ...

"Come in Hal," I shouted and went into the kitchen.

"Hi, Alice" Hal walked inside and greeted me with a smile. I looked at him and smiled slightly.

"What about our divorce petition?" I asked and crossed my arms. Hal sighed.

"The divorce petition is almost finished," he replied. "But do we have to hurry with our divorce?" He asked, and I laughed.

"Are you serious?" I asked and shook my head. "Penelope has already found another lover and abandoned you?"

Hal didn't answer. I recognized it as confirmation.

"Oh my God, really?" I asked and opened my mouth wide. I wanted to laugh.

"Not really, We're just arguing a lot... She wants to go back to Clifford"

"That's, unfortunately, your problem, Hal," I shrugged. "Go to the girls, get Betty's temperature and give Polly a cough syrup, I'll make them tea with lemon and ginger," I said.

"I like it when you are so bossy" Hal smiled slightly and I bit my lip.

"I've been bossy for ten years of our marriage, it's a habit." I shrugged and turned on the kettle. "Go upstairs to girls and don't look at me like that," I added.

"I'm going. Just ... You look very sexy today in this dress," he said and disappeared on the stairs, and I took a deep breath.

What the fuck just happened?

"Betty's temperature dropped," Hal said as he walked into my bedroom.

"That's good, Hal." I sighed and began to make the bed. If it was not for Harold, FP would be here. I looked at my phone, but there was no message from FP.

"Are you waiting for the phone?" he asked, and I nodded.

"You can say that," I replied and smiled slightly.

That was weird. I wanted to have sex today. I didn't want to do it with Hal, I wanted to do it with FP. Without thinking, I closed my eyes and started tying my hair. I wanted to give myself pleasure.

Before I realized it, Hal stood behind me and put his arms around me. I closed my eyes and smiled gently as he started kissing my neck. Perhaps Hal wasn't the best in bed, but at the moment he was perfect for me.

One of his hands began to fold my dress, and I sighed loudly.

"You are tense," he muttered in my ear. "Let me try to relax you," he added, and I took a deep breath.

"Try" I grabbed his hand, which was now under my lace panties. "Yes," I whispered softly.

"I want you to tell me...how much you want me to make you feel good... Do it. Beg me... " he murmured in my ear.

That was too much. You're stupid, Alice Smith. Are you giving yourself to your husband who cheats on you ?!

"No" I moved away from Hal and went away from him. "I can make myself feel good" I replied.

"I hope you didn't do it during our marriage," he growled, and I laughed.

"I did," I nodded. "Many times ... in bed, in the shower ..." I murmured.

"You provoke me," he hissed and came to me.

"Do not touch me," I stretched out my hands. "It's better if you go away from here," I added.

"You want that?"

"Yes," I said and began to breathe more heavily as he approached me with his fists clenched.

"Don't provoke me anymore. I'm not a patient person, and you know about it, right?" he growled and left the bedroom, then out of my house.

I breathed heavily and sat on the bed, shaking. Hal wasn't patient...

How did I find myself in this situation?

~~~~

I heard the doorbell ring again. If it's Harold, I'll punch him in his face. I went for a shod and went to the door. I grabbed the handle.

"If it's you, Hal, I swear I'll hit you this time ..." I opened the door and fell silent. It was not Hal, it was FP. I was surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?" I asked quietly.

"I wanted to apologize for our last conversation, I have behaved badly," he said and walked into the living room. "Sorry" he kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled at him lightly.

"I'm not mad at you," I said. "Maybe you will sit down?" I pointed to the sofa.

Neither of us, however, wanted to sit. I looked at him, feeling the excitement in my body. My hands began to shake as I approached him.

I looked into his eyes when his hands were on my back. I began to unbutton his shirt slowly. My lips rested on his chest. I started kissing every piece of his body.

"I want you to take control over me today, FP" I whispered as I pulled his shirt down. I quickly unbuttoned his jeans.

"I'm not like Hal," FP murmured in my ear and began to kiss my neck. "I always have control over you," he added, and I blushed slightly.

"So fuck me, FP," I asked quietly and wrapped my legs around my waist. FP put me on the sofa in the living room.

"I missed you," he muttered and took off his dress. He looked at my body with a smile on his lips. He began to kiss my arms, breasts and stomach until his hands reached my legs. He grabbed my thighs and spread my legs to have better access to me.

I smiled at him.

"I missed your body," he murmured and leaned over me. He started kissing me on the neck and then he started to go down.

"Let's skip the foreplay" I moaned quietly.

"You really want it?" he asked, never ceasing to kiss my thighs.

"Yes," I nodded. At one moment FP was with me, his mouth took power over mine, and our bodies joined together.

"You have no power" he whispered in my ear and I laughed. With one move I knocked him on the back and this time I was on the top. I began to move my hips sexily, looking into his eyes.

"Really?" I laughed and put my hands on his chest.

"Yes, even when you're on the top, I still have power over you," he whispered with a mysterious gleam in his eye.

"Come to me, sir" I drew him to me with a nod of my finger. 

He raised himself with a smile and hugged me tightly around the waist. My breasts brushed against his torso, and his lips attacked my neck biting and, sucking. 

I was in heaven. I have never felt so relaxed. So enslaved and fulfilled.

We've reached our orgasms together. I fell on him, breathing heavily. I started kissing his neck. We laughed softly.

"You were wonderful," he murmured in my ear.

"You too" I whispered and kissed him on the lips.

We were so busy with ourselves that we didn't hear my daughter's steps.

"Mommy" I heard from the stairs.

"What now?" asked FP, but I put a hand on his lips to silence him.

"What happened honey?" I asked, trying to regulate my breath.

"Will you read me a bedtime story?"

"Yes, Polly, I'll be right back," I said. I was glad that my daughter did not come closer.

"Thanks, mommy," Polly replied and went up the stairs.

"It was close" I murmured and looked into his eyes.

"Do I have to go home?" he asked, and I sighed quietly.

"Stay," I whispered. "I need you ... Just go to my bedroom, I'll come to you in a few minutes," I kissed him on the cheek and stood up to get dressed.

"You are amazing, Alice Smith" he laughed and also began to dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1K 13
Michael had a pretty face and Luke wanted to ruin him.
1.7K 118 17
When two ladies men swoon the wrong two ladies and their vacation turns into a nightmare...
675 28 1
When the question about their past selves is prompted by the kids, FP and Alice must think about how differently things could have been if they were...
8.4K 239 24
If you love Falice then you'll want to read this 😉🤍