Change your life (A Little Mi...

By Mixerforever109

More

Jade Thirlwall
Leigh-Anne Pinnock
Perrie Edwards
Jesy Nelson
Hanging Out With Jesy
The Band Assignment
Forgetting
Please live
Mute because.........
Zerrie
Surprise!
Filler
So sorry
Oh god
Felicia
Felicia is....
Jarry and Zerrie
Thank you XxBelieve123xx
Leigh-Anne's awake
Little Mix
Mission get Perrie and Zayn together
The First Kiss
Chapter...... I don't know
Chapter..... Still Don't Know....
Not Him.
Chapter.... Uhh... 24! .. I think.
My daughter

Why Is This Happeing?

751 49 13
By Mixerforever109

Leigh-Anne's POV

I gulped, trying to handle the pain flowing through my body.

"You little piece of shit. Shit, shit, SHIT! WHO TOLD YOU?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU LEIGH-ANNE! SAY GOODBYE TO THE WORLD!"

The man slammed his hand on the wall, making a dent.

I stared at it.

At times it looked so small, but then it would expand. Then shrink.

What's happening? Is... Is this the end? I couldn't seem to hear anything. Why? Am I saying goodbye to the world?

All I could see.....

The man....

Gun....

Zayn's POV

My heart rate increased watching the beautiful girl I fell in love with run away from me, knowing how dangerous the situation is.

"PERRIE! DON'T LEAVE! " Jesy's voice rang through the hallway, getting closer and closer.

"Jesy, don't you dare go too!" I yelled, holding her back.

"YOU JUST GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! I CAN'T JUST LET HER RUN OFF!"

"The police are going after her, Jesy. Calm d-"

"I SWEAR, ZAYN! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU SAY CALM DOWN!"

I let go of her, knowing that there was no way not to worry.

Leigh-Anne.

Perrie.

Both are going to end up in harm. I just know it.

"I-I... I know."

That was it. I dropped the role of the tough boy act. I couldn't handle it! Men cry! Men cry multiple times! If you don't cry, you are not human!

My arms embraced Jesy in a sorrow hug.

"I'm scared Jesy. This all... WHY IS IT HAPPENING?!"
Jesy's tears fell on my shoulder.

"I wish I knew too, Zayn."

Perrie's POV

My feet pounded against the hard ground, dragging me back to Nandos where I could look for clues. The wind blew on my face as my heart rapidly beated in my chest along with my lungs pleading for a break. I seemed to ignore the fact that I could collapse any second from exhaustion.

My mind was only thinking about Leigh-Anne. She suffered too much already. I can't handle even thinking how badly her life must of been for her. I suffered too, but not as much as her.

That Felicia incident is nothing compared to her experiences.

Felicia.

I finally stopped in an unfamiliar part of town. Where have my feet led me to? Wait. I missed multiple turns I needed to take to go to Nandos.

I gasped

I'm..... Lost.

...

...

______________

A/N: Extremely short! Goodness, I'm sorry that this is all I've got for you guys. Well, I wrote what's happening in each little... section? Oh, you know what I mean! (I hope)

So, I'm feeling way better. I'm doing a lot better in school ( GOT ALL A'S!). The disorder is slowly going away, but I still have anxiety issues. I'm still A LOT better and A LOT more happy! :D 

By the way, the winner for who Leigh-Anne should end up with is.........

.....

....

...

..

..

..

.

LIAAAAAM!

That is all for this chapter, so bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.5K 80
❀️
61.3K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
698K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...