Please live

Jesy's p.o.v

I saw Jade's fragile body laying on the bed. Her eyes closed, not moving. I was at the hospital with Perrie and Leigh-Anne. I heard the cries of Perrie. I felt my wet tears roll down my cheek. I saw Leigh-Anne cry silently. We were all crying. Pore Jade. I wish that was me laying there. She saved me. I walked up to Jade and held her hand. "Please live."

Earlier that afternoon~

"Let's sing together so we can see how we sound," I said to Perrie and Jade. "Leigh-Anne play the keyboard, key." Leigh-Anne nodded. "Wait, I want to ask y'all something," Perrie said, "I was wondering if you two would sing with me for the talent show" Perrie pointed to me and Jade. "Um sure." Jade and I agreed at the same time. "Then how 'bout we work on the talent show first because the talent show is before we have to perform in front of the class." " Yeah we should, but what song?" "Ooh I have one remember," Perrie said." Oh yeah. What's it called," I asked. "DNA. I've been working on it. Here, let me sing it." Perrie cleared her throat,"Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect iiiiiit. Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neeeck. No scientist or biology. It's obvious when he's holding meee" As Perrie kept on singing my new hat flew away. Did I tell you we were outside? Well, we are. I ran towards my hat that flew across the street. When I finally go the hat, I was standing in the middle of the street. I was about to walk off, but then I heard the sound of a bus. Right there,right in front of me was the bus heading straight at me. "Jesy," I heard my friends scream. I was paralyzed. Then I felt a push on my shoulder causing me to be pushed out of the way, but I heard a sound I never want to hear again. I turned around finding Jade on the ground bleeding. The bus hit her instead of me. "Jade," I screamed. I started crying "Call an ambulance," I heard Perrie yell to Leigh-Anne as they ran to where Jade and I were. The bus driver got out of the bus to see if she was okay and say sorry. That's when the ambulance came and took her away. We had a group hug saying that she'll be okay.

Back at the Hospital~

Perrie's p.o.v

Why? Why did this have to happen? Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and I were in the waiting room all crying a river. "This is all my fault," Jesy said ."No it's not," I said. "Yes-," before Jesy could finish her sentence the doctor came. "Excuse me, are y'all the friends of Jade Thirlwall?" "Yes," I said. "Well, I am sad to say that she, well, she's going to make! She just woke up you can go see her if you want." "OH MY GOSH! Thank you," I screamed while giving the doctor a kiss on the cheek witch made him blush. We were all filled with joy! When we entered the room I saw Jade in pain, but then smiled when she saw us. "Jade!" I ran up to her, squeezing her in a hug. "Ouch!" "Oh sorry. I'm just so happy your alive." "Jade I'm so sorry. This all my fault," Jesy said once again. "No it's not" We staid silent. Oh Jade. It really hurt seeing her like this. "Jade, how do you feel," Jesy asked. "I feel fine. My head just hurts and I have a couple of cuts and bruises. Nothing serious." Jesy nodded. "Well, I'm going to ask the doctor when we can take you back to the academy. If he says today I'll sign you out," I said. Leigh-Anne went with me not wanting to see Jade in so much pain. "Leigh-Anne, can I ask you something?" Leigh-Anne nodded. "Why did you become mute," I asked as we walked. She froze.

Jesy's p.o.v

I am so mad at myself! This wouldn't have happened if I didn't move out of the way. There just saying it's not my fault so I won't feel bad, but I do feel bad. The guilt is running through my body like I'm being burned by fire. I should be the one in pain! Okay, I need to stop screaming at myself and be happy she's alive. Oh I just can't stop thinking this is all my fault! It is my fault! Jade is so sweet and kind. She has a huge heart, and she doesn't deserve being in pain! No one should bully her! I started crying again. "Jesy stop crying I'm okay," I heard Jade say. She's right. At least she's okay.

Leigh-Anne's p.o.v

Please tell me Perrie didn't say what I think she said.