Leigh-Anne's awake

Jesy's POV

Jade pulled towards Perrie. "Perrie! Wait up," Jade screamed. When we cached up Jade let go of my wrist. We all started walking next to each other.

"Perrie why did you run off," Jade asked.

"Well, first of all I was embarrassed because Zayn heard me say you know what ,and second of all we need to pick up Leigh-Anne," Perrie said.

" Wow Jade, for a nerd you aren't so smart," I said to Jade.

"Heeeey,"she said while hitting my shoulder. We walked outside and started driving off to the hospital.

~skip car ride

"Excuse me, we're here to see Leigh-Anne Pinnock," I said I leaned on the counter. "To the right, room 78." I nodded saying thank you. I started walking the direction the lady said, but got stopped by the doctor.

"Oh, excuse me. Who is the closest to Leigh-Anne," the doctor said.

"We all are," I said. "Yeah, we're all her best friend."

"Well, Leigh-Anne hasn't waken up. We don't know why-"

"Wait, she still HASN'T waken up," Perrie said. The doctor nodded.

"I'm going to go see her," Jade said before running to the room Leigh-Anne is in. I followed her along with Perrie leaving the doctor behind.

I ran passing other rooms and sick people.

Once we entered the room Leigh-Anne was laying there with her eyes closed. She looked so peaceful.

I walked slowly towards her.

"Leigh-Anne if you can hear me, please wake up," Perrie said holding Leigh-Anne's hand.

"I promise I won't take your nachos anymore, or draw on your face in your sleep," Perrie spoke again. I giggled along with Jade.

Leigh-Anne's POV

I still can't see anything. My mom and Lisa both have left, leaving me alone. I could here voices talking though.

"Leigh-Anne if you can hear me, please wake up. I promise I won't take your nachos or draw on your face again," a voice said followed by giggles. I giggled myself.

That must be Perrie.

"What do you think she's thinking of," someone asked.

"Probably dreaming about Justin Beiber," another voice said.

I heard giggles again. That's when I saw light. "What?! I'm dead," I yelled.

Then, three blurry figures were standing over me.

"She woke up! She woke up," I'm guessing Perrie yelled.

"Oh, thank god," someone mumbled then hugged me.

When the blurriness stopped I figured out that Jade was the one who hugged me and that Jesy was standing on the right side of me while Perrie was standing on the left side of me. I blinked a couple times.

"Jesy go get the doctor," Perrie said.

Jesy started running out the door right away, almost slipping.

"Wait," Perrie said,"Talk!"

Oh right I can talk now!

"Hi," I said, more like a question.

Jade squealed.

"I never thought that I would get to hear your amazing voice," Perrie said.

"I never thought I would either," I thought. Yes, I have forgotten how my voice sounded, but hey! I haven't talked for like two or more years!

Jade let go of me and that was when I remembered.

"Hey, who one the talent show?"

I looked around seeing the girls faces turn red.

"Um, we never found out, and well we forgot to ask," Jade said looking at Perrie.

"Hey! What are you looking at me for? It was Leigh-Anne who passed out," Perrie said, crossing her arms.

I fake gasped. I could tell Jade was trying to keep in her laughter from the way she was covering her mouth.

Just then, Jesy and the doctor came in.

**********************************************************************

A/N: Yes, I know this was short, but come on!!! You have more chapters to go

-------->