Little Mix

Jade's POV

"Leigh-Anne may I speak to you alone," the doctor said.

As I walked out the door I could hear something about self harm witch really got me worried. But then again, I couldv'e heard wrong. They probably said elf arm. Okay, I'm pretty sure they didn't say that.

"What do you think the doctor is saying," asked Jesy sitting down in the waiting area. I shrugged.

I didn't want to tell her or I'll make her worried like I am.

I then had an idea about Zayn and Perrie.

By pulling Jesy away from Perrie I said," So you know Zayns friends right," I asked.

"Well yeah, but that was when I was mean and obnoxious," Jesy said sort of looking sad.

"Oh Jesy! You are not mean and obnoxious nor you ever were! But, I have a plan on how to get Zayn and Perrie together. Okay. First, I am hun-gry! Let's go get something to eat!"

Jesy laughed. "Not yet Jade. You're going to have to wait mate," she said patting my back. I pouted.

"But I haven't eaten breakfast!," I whined.

Jesy rolled her eyes.

"Okay, fine. Um, so I was thinking..."

Perrie's POV

So they just left me here. Alone.

What friends they are?!

I sighed.

"God that so embarrassing! And awkward..," I thought.

Crossing my arms I felt as if I was being watched.

I just shrugged it off and sat down on a chair.

"What are those girls talking about?" I wondered looking at Jesy and Jade.

Jade was whispering something in Jesy's ear, and Jesy had a grin plastered on her face.

I gave them a curious look once Jade noticed I was looking at them.

They just waved nervously.

As bit my lip I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me miss. You and your friends can go see Leigh-Anne Pinnock now, but first I would like to talk about the scars that she has on her wrist."

I froze.

"W-what scars? " I asked really scared.

"Well, I tried to ask her why she had those scars but she didn't want to tell me..So, I was hoping you could convince her to tell you."

"Um, yes sir. I can try," I said with goosebumps all over.

I started to tremble at the thought of one of my best friends self harming.

Hesitating, I started to walk towards the room.

Twisting the doorknob slowly, Jesy and Jade walked up to me.

"What's wrong Perrie? You seem..different," I heard Jade say.

I didn't want to tell them.

Anyways, as I walked in, Leigh had a scared expression on her face.

"Leigh..," I said slowly," Please tell me you didn't..."

I could tell she gulped.

"Perrie, I didn't.. I promise! It's jut..my dad.. he did it.."