Felicia

Leigh-Anne's POV

I couldn't see. I only saw blackness. I know I'm awake. I remember what happened. Why did this happen to me? I want that question answered right now! Right now. Where am I right now? Right now. Why can't I just open my eyes right now. I want to see my friends right now. Right now is all I can think about.

"Leigh-Anne." A small, quiet voice said. That's when I saw Lisa. My best friend. Her dark brown hair in a bun, and she was wearing a white dress. Then I saw my mom. It is still pitch black, but I could see my best friend and mom. My mom was wearing the same thing as Lisa. A tear ran down my cheek. "Mom? Lisa?" "Yes dear?" "Why are you two here?" I said. "We came here to tell you something." Lisa said while my mom nodded. "What?" "I wanted to tell you that your father isn't even...your father." My mom said. my eyes popped out. "Wait, what? But how? Mom, you never told me all these years!" I yelled. "Sweetie. Your father, he killed your real father." My mom said trying to hold back tears. "No." Lisa and my mom nodded. "that's not all. He killed me too. He pretended to be very depressed so you wouldn't find out." I couldn't believe it. "but why did you stay with him if he killed my dad?" I asked. "He always wanted to be with me so he said that if I don't stay he would kill your father." I gasped. My mom kept talking," One day he thought I told you about your real father and how he killed you, so he killed me." A tear fell down her cheek. "No mum don't cry. It's not your fault." I said trying to calm her down. I turned my head over to Lisa. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I just wanted to see you." she said. Than I remembered something. "Lisa, why did you commit suicide?"..............

Perrie's POV

Me and Zayn have gotten closer. I feel weird when I'm with him. My stomach get's butterflies and my hands get all sweaty.

"Well, Leigh-Anne has scars on her wrists. We think she self-harms." the doctor said. I gasped. Leigh-Anne. I could see why she would do that. After what happened to her. "Anyway, Leigh-Anne had a panic attack. She's okay. You can take her home tomorrow. She needs to rest and be alone right now. She still hasn't waken up." With that the doctor walked away. That makes since. She just talked so she must of been to excited that she had a panic attack. "Perrie are you okay. You've been thinkative [A/N: I know that isn't a word.....don't judge me!] lately." Jesy said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oh nothing." I said.......... "Well I guess we should go." Jade said, not wanting to make an acquired silence. I nodded. 

We walked out of the hospital, Zayn by my side. I'm the only one who knows why Leigh-Anne was mute. I think that's why she self-harms. Because of her terrible past. How her mother died and her father was alcoholic. How her best friend committed suicide. I sighed as I got in the car.

I have a secret. I haven't told anyone about it. It's sort of like how Leigh-Anne's best friend committed suicide. Except........I killed my best friend. No not Mimi. Another person. I kept it a secret, and when people asked how my best friend died I would say she committed suicide.

Flashback,

I was around thirteen years old.

I was drawing on the kitchen table a bunny while waiting for my best friend to get here. She lives right next door so she can always walk to my house. I heard some footsteps on the front porch. Just when I heard a knock on the door I jumped out of my seat and went running to the door. I opened it to see Felicia, my best friend, holding a present in her hands. "This is for you," She said. "Awww. Thanks Felicia. You didn't have to get me anything." I said "But I wanted to." She said. What I didn't notice was that Felicia had an evil grin on her face. I got the red box and pulled off the top. Right there, in my hands, was a bomb! I dropped the box on the carpet floor. "Felicia! That's a bomb!" I screamed at Felicia. "I know dumbass. I never liked you. You honestly thought I was your friend." Felicia laughed then kept talking," All I ever wanted to do was kill you!! No one likes you Perrie! I mean, your parents aren't even here! They don't care about you!" I tried to block the words from getting to me. I did my best to keep them out and went to find scissors. I ran back to the kitchen to find them. To my luck I found some pink scissors in a cabinet.

I ran back to the living room where the front door was. "Your a maniac!" I yelled before I knelt down on my knees and picked up the bomb. I saw some wires, but I didn't know witch one to cut. I know I have to cut one of the wires to stop the bombs. I know because of the TV shows. I then saw a red wire."10, 9,8," Felicia counted. I closed my eyes and cut the red wire. I didn't hear a beeping sound so I opened my eyes. I turned off the bomb!

In front of me was an angry looking Felicia. "You! You turned off my bomb! Fuck you!" Felicia then pulled out a knife. "Plan B" She said with a smirk. I closed my eyes one more time, and tried to defend myself by covering my face with my left hand and pushing Felicia with my right. What I forgot was that I had the scissors in my right hand. I opened my eyes to see the scissors in Felicia's stomach. Blood dripped out. The scissors were really deep. Felicia looked down. Her eyes widened. Just then she fell down on the floor.

End of flashback.

"Perrie! Perrie!" I heard someone yell. I turned my head and saw Zayn looking worried. "Perrie, are you okay? You were crying and screaming stuff like, your a maniac." Jade said, also looking worried. I then touched my cheek to feel wet stuff on them. "I'm okay" "Perrie are you sure?" Jesy asked. I nodded, wanting to end the conversation. Jade and Jesy stopped talking.

"What were you thinking about?" Zayn whispered in my ear. His hot breath gave me shivers. I looked at him, admiring every feature on him. His beautiful lips I could kiss all day. Wait. Did I just say that? "Hello? Perrie?" Zayn said waving his hand over my face. I shook my head. "Oh sorry." I said blushing, realizing I was starring at him. "Perrie. Tell me what you were thinking of. Please." He said. "I-I can't" "Why not?" "Because I can't okay!" I exploded. Exploded. The bomb. I sighed again. Zayn looked sad. "Zayn I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's just that- "No, I get it." He said. I smiled.

Jesy stopped at a red light, and I looked out the window. Right in front of me was a scary looking................ Felicia. 

"I'll get you back Perrie"

***********************************************************************

Hey cookies!!! What ya think? I don't know why, but I really loved the end of this chapter. Okay raise your hand if you thought this chapter was a bit emotional, and maybe cried a little. Okay. Now raise your hand if you think it was kind of scary at the end.

Well, let me tell you that I was a bit scared at the end cause it's night right now where I am. Anyways, I finally updated!!!!!!

Well, sorry cause I won't update in a week or so. It's 2:16 am right now and I'm leaving for Mexico in like an hour:( I know. I'm crying my eyes out right now!!! *crys*

Oh sorry about that.:/ Oh! Thank you all sooooo much!! I met more than ten votes on my last chapter! YAAAY! I love you soooo much!! Well. Anyway, why do you think Lisa committed suicide? Comment down below:)