Mission get Perrie and Zayn together

Jade's POV

"Little Mix."

I heard Perrie gasp.

"Yes! Yes! That's an awesome name! I mean! Yeah, that's our name," Perrie said excitedly before stopping herself from giving us a lower grade by not coming up with a band name before .

"Why, that's an amazing name. Can you tell me why you named each other that?", The teacher asked as she held her books together with one hand.

"Because, well, we are all different in a way, but still, there's barely any difference at all. So why not Little Mix? A little mixture of different personalities." I quickly answered.

She just nodded.

I'm guessing she doesn't really know what I mean by that, but I now the others do.

Looking at them, I could tell they agreed.

~.~

"What if I see," Perrie paused and looked around  before whispering," You know."

I just giggled at the thought knowing she WILL see him.

"You won't see him-"

"Promise?" Perrie interrupted.

I swallowed down my saliva. I always keep a promise, and I can't tell her the truth. If I do, it will ruin the surprise!

That's when I saw the skateboard Perrie road on a couple of days ago.

Eager to change the subject I said," Look Perrie! It's the skateboard you rode then fell off of!"

She turned around before groaning as she stomped her foot.

"Don't remind me!"

I then chuckled to myself.

"Come on. I want to take you somewhere," I said, pulling her arm.

Jesy's POV

"So, what are we doing?" Leigh-Anne asked as we walked down the hallway. We just went to art class, and now, here I was , telling Leigh about are plan to get Perrie and Zayn together.

I paused and stared at her.

" I am still not so used to hearing you talk. It's weird. Anyway, we are going to take Zayn with us to Nandos while Jade takes Perrie to Nandos as well-"

"Why couldn't we take Perrie instead?!" Leigh-Anne complained.

I snarled at the thought of me losing.

"I lost at rock, paper, scissors."

Leigh-Anne cracked up as I started walking again.

"You actually played that?" she asked while she jogged over to me. I stopped once again in front of Zayn's dorm.

"Yeah, but Jade cheated," I said while knocking on the door,"... Okay, I sort of did, but I only wanted Jade to see that guy with the hair. What's his name?"

"Har-"

The door opened to reveal the guy I was just talking about. My face quickly turned a light shade of red.

"Yes?" he asked with his deep voice.

"Oh, well, can I see Zayn?" I asked. A small smirk grew on his face. Then, he quickly turned around and screamed," ZAYN! I THINK SOMEONE FANCY'S YOU!"

My eyes widened at the statement as Leigh held back a giggle.

"WHO IS IT? WHO IS IT?" I heard an Irish accent yell from across the room.

"Oh no! No!" Leigh-Anne defended. I pushed my way through Jade's crush with Leigh-Anne right behind me.

I walked towards the living room area where Zayn and Liam were playing FIFA, while Irish dude was stuffing his mouth with potato chips, cheering Liam on. Louis(I remembered his name!) was cheering Zayn. Well, sort of yelling at him since he was losing.

Zayn turned to look at me before pausing the game.

"I was just about to make a goal!" Liam complained.

Zayn just ignored him.

"Hey Jesy. Leigh-Anne." he said with a smile.

Leigh-Anne gave one back while I just yanked him out of his seat.

"Jesy! Not like that!" Leigh-Anne said.

I jerked my hand back, almost hitting Leigh who is right behind me. 

"Sorry," I muttered.

Okay, so I haven't planned out the whole thing.

"Zayn, can you drive us to Nandos-"

"Can I go?!" Irish dude asked, interrupting Leigh-Anne as he stood up.

I turned to look at him. Now I remember! His name is Niall!

"Um, sorry Niall, but no," I said, trying to let him down easy. He frowned and sat back down.

"Anyways, can you?" Leigh-Anne asked. She looked at me with a face that told me she wished I hadn't lost the rock paper scissors thing.

"Yeah, I guess, but I'm not into you like-"

My face turned red again.

"No! No! I do not like you that way neither. Her too," I quickly said with my finger pointing at Leigh-Anne.

~•~

We arrived at the restaurant which I'm glad to finally be in, and not in the awkward silence that was taking place in Zayn's car.

Leigh-Anne speed-walked as she looked for Jade and Perrie.

I almost did a flip when I noticed Jade and Perrie sitting at a table next to a window.

"There!" I told Leigh-Anne while I grabbed Zayn's hand and pulled him towards  Jade and his soon to be girlfriend!

I could feel his body tense when he noticed Perrie.

"Jade! Jade!" I yelled, ignoring the stares I got from other people. Perrie turned to look at me before her eyes widened in horror, while Jade quickly stood up.

Once we got to the table, I pushed Zayn in the seat Jade was just sitting on, and ran out.

"Have a nice date!" I heard Jade scream from behind me while other people gave us a look that shows that they think we're crazy.

I laughed as I slowly ran through the doors of Nandos, before remembering that we had NO ride.

I groaned.

"What?" Leigh-Anne asked.

I pointed to Zayn's car which was locked.

_____________

A/N: So sorry this is short, but I am just gong to update even though I have not reached my goal. I am just going pretend I never made that goal because I know I'll never reach it:) IN LOVE ALL OF YOU THAT ARE STILL READING THIS LAME STORY!!! I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO WAIT A LOT NOW! 

Okay, before you leave, I have a question.

Who do you guys think Leigh-Anne should be with? I've gotten requests to make her go out with Liam, Niall, and Harry. So, who would you guys ship?

Change your life (A Little Mix Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें