Chapter..... Still Don't Know....

Jade's POV (Future/Present)

"So you're telling me that Leigh-Anne actually got kidnapped!"

"Mom! Let me finish! Goodness!" I yelled, annoyed as you can tell. My mom keeps on interrupting, and it's really getting me frustrated!

"So-"

"OH MY GOODNESS! Jade you got ran over by a truck or whatever, but I didn't find out?! Wait. Jade, honey, I'm really confused. How did you get out of the hospital in one day?"

I groaned loudly, not bothering showing some respect at the moment. I love my mom, but sometimes, she get's on my nerves.

"Mom. I lied. I honestly just wanted to fast forward into the story. Any-"

"How do 13 year old's live in a house by them selves?"

I let my head drop down.

"Fine. I just won't tell the story anymore." I stood up in my kitchen and walked out.

"Jade, sweetie, don't get mad," my mom call.

Telling my mom the story about my SERIOUSLY weird adventure in the academy is a pain. Though, I do like seeing her reaction.

I sighed loud enough to let her hear me, and then walked back.

"Okay, I'll tell you the rest. We're almost done anyways......"

<~>

Perrie's POV (Past/Present)

My eyes widened as if I wasn't expecting that.

"Um. Oh my god. Zayn." I grabbed his hand, and held it tightly, feeling a weird connection I just can't describe.

"I'm sorry. I'm going way to fast-" He let go of my hand as he did. I fought the urge to go back and grab it.

"No! You didn't let me finish. I would love to be your girlfriend! I really do! But... I just realized that we won't necessarily be able to communicate." His face melted as I said those harsh words. I felt awful!

"The year is almost done. I will be going back to my hometown, and you'll be going back to yours. Please, don't be upset."

He looked at me for a moment, biting his lip. Then looked back down.

"Okay. I... I understand." With that, he stood up.

"Why don't I drive you back to the academy?"

I smiled. He seemed to want to cry with his eyes looking watery. It just shattered my heart!

~°~

The car ride was awkward. Really awkward. It still looked like Zayn was fighting the urge not to cry.

I'm so mean.

"PERRIE! OH GOD PERRIE!" I heard Jesy's trembling voice. It sent alarming shivers on my body, allowing me to know something was wrong. 

I started running to where Jesy was, and I ended seeing what seemed to be the entire people in the academy.

I squeezed in through the crowed, and in to the principle's office. It was then when I heard police sirens coming closer and closer.

"Jes- Oh my god! Jade are you okay?! "

"She's fine. Just re-really-." Jesy burst out crying.

I covered my mouth.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" I then noticed Leigh-Anne wasn't here.....

I allowed myself to fall down on my knees. I closed my eyes shut, assuming she might be dead or something.

"She got kidnapped. Oh my. If stuff like this keeps happening to our students, our academy will be shut down," I heard the principal  say.

I let out a whimper before whispering,"Leigh-Anne," and crying.

Someone should count how many times I've cried, because it seems like a lot

________

A/N: I'm just stoping there.

Um, I'm am really worried all of you won't like the plot twist. So, Jade is basically telling the story, and Perrie rejected Zayn. Hmmm... Shocker?

So, I really hate saying excuses, but um, this one I guess you would say is a good reason as to why I haven't been updating.

Um, it's honestly personal, but I guess I should tell? I don't know! *Sigh*

I've told one person on here (Wattpad), but I don't know if I should tell you guys.

Let's just say I have a mental disorder.....   Bye. :/