Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 36

47.9K 1.7K 436
By dreamdoll22

Saint Smith
I opened my apartment door with my keys and turned the knob. No light was in the room except for the moon light that shined through. Cassie stepped inside, then I went in after. I watched her as she kicked her shoes off and picked them up.

She waddled to the entrance of the hallway like a child. I couldn't help but smile. I walked close behind her, grabbing her bag and her shoes from her so she wouldn't have to carry them.

As soon as we reached my room, she took off her coat and the jeans she wore. The she ran over to my bed, jumping in and sprawling her entire body over it.

She curled up into a ball, closing her eyes. You could tell she was tired and so was I. I walked over to her.

"Cassie you got to get up mama. Get under the covers." I whined.

She didn't say anything. She was already asleep. I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. She was awake now but didn't say a word.

I unmade my bed, putting her in first. Then taking my pants off, I reached down on the floor in a pile of clothes pulling out some old basketball shorts. I slid them on, taking my shirt off and hopping into bed next to Cass.

She felt me get in with her. She lifted herself up a little laying her head on my bare chest. I rested my hand on her head, stroking her hair until I fell asleep.

***
Friday, 9:30am
I woke up to the sound of Cassie gagging and throwing up in my master bathroom. I immediately hopped from my bed, walking into it. She bent over my toilet, struggling to hold her hair and the toilet lid at the same time.

Ignoring the smell, I walked over to her. I felt bad so I held her hair for her. I tilted my head, watching her finish.

As she continued to throw up she tried to apologize.

"Saint I'm- I'm so sorry." She managed to get out before letting more undigested food spew from her mouth again.

"Cassie don't apologize." I sighed.

She lifted her head up. Her face was red and her eyes were teary and red. I let go of her hair, grabbing the mini bathroom towel and wetting it with hot water.

I gave it her, watching her wipe her eyes and around her mouth. I took it upon myself to flush the toilet for her also. Thank God she didn't get it on the toilet seat or lid. I still sprayed it down with bleach, letting it soak while she rinsed and brushed her teeth.

"You think it was something you ate?" I asked, wiping the toilet seat and lid down.

"Must be." She managed to squeak out. Her voice was gone because of all the acid rushing out from her throat.

She grabbed her tooth brush that she kept over here for when she sleeps over and put toothpaste on it. She started brushing her teeth. I threw the rag I used to wipe my toilet down in the corner of my bathroom.

I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. I turned on the sink, washing my hands with dish soap. When I turned back around, there Cassie was. She held her arms open for a hug.

She wrapped them around me, squeezing me tightly. She was such a baby. I wrapped my arms around her. I rocked us back and forth by balancing on my left foot then my right.

We did this for what seemed like forever until I picked her up and carried her in my arms like a little kid.

She leaned her head against my chest as I walked over to my living room. I laid her down on the couch then sat next to her.

She rested her head on my lap, facing towards the tv and making her self comfortable. I chuckled at her, reaching for the tv remote.

"Can I pick the show?" She squeaked, letting her voice crack.

I handed her the remote, resting my hand on her ass, squeezing it a bit. Today was a good chill day and I was glad to spend it with her.

"Believe it or not, I still don't feel good." She mumbled.

"I mean I got some tums or whatever if you think that'll help." I offered.

"Probably." She shrugged.

"Aii, Ima go get them." I sighed.

She lifted her head up, off my lap. I got up from my couch, walking down the hallway into my room and into my master bathroom.

I reached into the medicine cabinet pulling out a half eaten pack of tums. I closed the mini door, jogging out of my bathroom and into the living room where Cassie lied sleepily.

Once she acknowledged my presence in the room, she sat up waiting for me to come over to her. I studied her face. Her eyes were sunken in and she looked exhausted.

"You not tired mama?" I asked, handing her the tums.

"No." She huffed, taking one of the them.

"Your eyes mad sunken in. You need sleep. Then you need to eat something." I sighed, sitting down next to her.

"But I wanna hang out with you." She pouted, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Cassie you gone get me sick." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"And? We posed to be in this together." She snapped, taking her chin off of my shoulder.

"Little girl do you really want to go there?" I asked, sizing her up with a side eye.

"Go ahead, do something! You ain't gone do shi-" she spoke confidently before I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder.

"Saint put me down!" She squealed, wriggling out of my grasp and landing on her feet.

She looked at me in shock at what she'd done. Taking her chance, she ran from me as if she wanted me to catch her again. All I wanted to do was watch tv but her baby ass wanted to play around.

"Cassie, stop running man. You play too much!" I huffed trying to get her to stop.

She ran into my bed room, jumping on to my bed. She jumped up and down like a four-year-old.

"Cassie get down." I huffed.

"No." She panted.

"How you have this much energy after throwing up?" I questioned.

"I don't know." She shrugged, plopping down on my bed.

"Well do you want to watch a show or not?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be right there. Just give me a second." She panted, lying down and resting her head on a pillow.

"Aiii." I sighed, exiting the room.

I sat on the couch finally getting to relax. I turned on my tv, flipping through the channels. Finally finding something, I sat back with my eyes glued to the tv.

At least 30 minutes had went by and Cassie still hadn't come back to watch tv with me. When the commercials came on, I got up walking into my room.

Cassie had laid in my bed sleeping so peacefully almost snoring every time she inhaled. I put the covers to my bed over her, causing her to shift in her sleep.

I made sure everything was safe and secure before I left my room again. I closed the door behind me walking back to my living room.

Sitting on the couch, I grabbed my PS4 controller and turned the play station on. Scrolling down to 2k18, I clicked on it waiting for it to load. Then I started a new game.

***
3:04pm
I woke up to the sound of Cassie throwing up once again. This time she was in the hallway bathroom.

I ran down the hall, entering the bathroom. I watched as she took a piece of tissue, wiping the corners of her mouth.

"Alright, I think we finna take you to the doc-" I spoke before she cut me off.

"No, I'm good. I promise." She said waving me off and rinsing her mouth out with water and mouth wash.

"Cassie you said that the last time. We finna take yo-" I spoke before she cut me off again, spitting out the listerine.

"Saint, I'll just go home. Okay. I'm not going to the doctor." She huffed, walking out of the bathroom past me.

"Cassie whatchu mean?" I asked, grabbing her arm turning her around.

"Listen. I'll be back later, I just need to cleanse my system because there's obviously something wrong with me." She pouted.

I looked her in the eyes. I ain't want her to leave but it was whatever. I let go of her, letting her walk away.
I followed her into my bedroom, watching as she switched with the way she walked.

Once we reached my bedroom, she bent down picking her pants up from the floor. She slid them on, taking her time.

"So you really finna leave me Cassie?" I asked watching her obviously get ready to leave.

"Yes Saint." She huffed.

"When you gone come back?" I asked.

"Saint I don't know." She sighed.

"Why you gotta leave for?" I asked playfully, knowing I was annoying her.

She buttoned up her pants, turning around to see me standing over her.

"Bother me one more time and I'm not coming back. I swear on everything." She mumbled, poking at my chest with her index finger.

"You ain't gone do shit. What else you finna do?" I asked, sizing her up.

"Whoop yo ass. That's what." She smirked.

"I'd like to see you try that shit right now." I laughed.

Cassie bit her lip, breaking into a smile. She attempted to run away but I grabbed her from behind by her waist and pulled her close into me.
I smothered her in kisses on her neck, enjoying the sound of her giggles.

"Saint stoppp!" She whined.

I continued to cover in kisses before she made a gagging sound like she was about to throw up again. I never let going her so fast. She turned around, smiling at me.

"Sike." She laughed, pointing a finger at me.

I stuck my tongue out at her, taking a seat on the corner of my bed. Sitting in one of the lounge chairs in my room, she tied her sneakers.

When she finished, she put her coat on, grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder. She came and sat on my lap.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

Just like that, she sat up from my lap and walked out of my room. When I heard my apartment door close, I got up and locked it behind her.

***
This was kind of short and boring sorry🥺
Have some more coming up:)
How'd u like it?🤔
Vote💕
Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.3K 22
COMPLETED | what happens when two misunderstood souls find each other? ❝ It's wrong and I hate that it's the truth but I only like myself when I'm wi...
74K 2.2K 44
[ BOOK 1] What the hell are we? Tell me we weren't just friends This doesn't make much sense.
58.6K 2.1K 16
taykxnahmir Jus read it cuz yk you want to ;) (Age gapped,no set 'bottom' boy) DONT LIKE? DONT READ :)