Double Incubus Seduction

By bookgoddess715

Hot. My skin was ablaze my every cell was tingling in anticipation of something I didn't even understand my s... More

Learning something new and very sexy
Author Note
Realizations
Author Note
Author Note
Plans
Moments
Complications
Author Note
Just a taste
Author Note
Heat
Author note
Authors Note
Needing Answers
Homes
Fighting Back
Newest Beginning
The Storm
Authors Note
Author Apology
History part 1

Holding Back

19.1K 621 45
By bookgoddess715

Chapter seven

It was so hot my skin slick with sweat my eyes barely able to stay open through the pleasure.

"Ahhh yes God yes" I whimper

My back arches off the silk black sheets of the bed. My hands pulling on the leather bonds binding me to the beds headbord. I desperately wanted to close my legs to the intense pleasure. I felt as if I would burst any moment if it didn't end ,but at the same time I wish it could go on forever.

"Damn, open your eyes kitten!"

My eyes that I hadn't even realized I had closed sprang open. Vibrint red eyes greeted me filled with lust that look alone makes my nipples tighten. Though thats not what catches my attention there looking down on me is Ruxin Angelini. His chest bare and covered in sweat it only takes new a moment to realize he is causing me this pleasure.

I can feel his enormous cock pulsating inside of me as he plunges inside me relentlessly. His eyes never leaving mine The intimacy of the makes me look away only to be greeted by another mouthwatering sight. There standing next to the luxurious bed was Raphael.

Completely naked.

His body was sexy in clothes, but naked it was positively sinful. His abs are a perfect six pack, my hands strain at there bonds to touch them. His arms are sculpted to perfection I can't help but want to be wrapped in them.

I nearly climaxed when I saw what his hand were busy doing. His large rough hands were wrapped around his cock tightly pumping frantically trying to find realese. His eyes were traveling all over my body from were Ruxin was pounding into me to my freely bouncing breast.

The only sounds heard in the grand bedroom save my whimpering and moaning were there constant grunts and groans of pleasure.  My mind could barely remind my to breathe through the pleasure my body was begging for sweet realese.

" Ahhhh"

I was caught off guard when Raphael came and lightly suckered on my left nipple. While Ruxin tortured me by changing his pace from fast and hard to painfully slow and deep. Each thrust brought me to the edge but never to my realese. As if sensing my distress they spoke.

"Frustrated kitten?"

"Are you feeling some.......sexual tension pirncess?"

"Answer us when we speak to you!"

Ruxin went still inside me and Raphael stopped his attack on my breasts. My body was buzzing with need .I was so close!

" Who do you want deep in your pussy?"

"Y-you.......two the both of you" I say quietly

"We need names kitten!"

"RAPHAEL".

"Who else princess?"

" RUXIN!" I scream

Once both their names have come from my lips Ruxin finishes me off with one hard thrust to my core. My climax sends pleasure all the way from my toes to the ends of my hair.

"Remember this feeling kitten you are OURS"

"We will treat you better than any mere human could every think of you are our mate and soon our queen!-

And that's when I woke up.

My eyes opened to the ceiling of my bedroom my heart was beating quickly. The dream had felt so real, but it must have been a dream.

I had a sex dream? Thats never happened before i-it was so.........

 Looking at the clock next to my bed I see it's four I'm the morning.  Knowing I won't be able to get back to sleep I kick my feet out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. After putting on a pot of water to make some tea I head to the bathroom to shower.

Even after a long cold shower my body still feels heated from my dream. Do I have feelings for Raphael and Ruxin? Maybe I could take them with me to the dinner but what if i gave them a chance? If i talked to them a bit more-

No I can't think about this anymore i don't know them and I shouldn't take the time to know them. I wasn't feeling up to dressing special today so I grabbed my favorite new black peplum dress. I kept my make up simple mascara and a little blush and to top it off some red lipstick. 

On the way to the lobby I checked my phone and saw I had a message from Simon.

'Morning beautiful have a great day we will talk later'

By the time it was six I was ready to walk out the door. After sitting down to drink my tea I put away the dishes and headed out the door.

I arrived at work at seven the lights were off and everything was quiet. I quickly made my way to my office and turned on the lights. Once the lights were on I felt more at ease as I moved to my desk.

I need to focus the charity ball I'd had coming up and I need to make sure everything was perfect. Angelini Incorporated has a lot of clients to gain if this event goes well.

I can not screw this up thinking about stupid sex dreams. By the time everyone was arriving at eight o'clock I had confirmed the flowers with the florist for the ball ,and talked to the venue about security measures.

"Hi boss lady what are you doing here so early?"

Camble asks as she walks into my office. Looking up from the bills from the catering company. I see Camble's light blonde hair is twisted in to a bun on her head. Her forest green sun dress matches perfect with her fair skin.

Realizing that I hadn't answered her question I quickly replied.

"I woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so here I am"

"Well can I get you anything?"

"Yes a cup of coffee please - oh and schedule a meeting with Mr . Vincent"

Her face immediately changed to awe as I said the name. Though I can't blame her Xavier Vincent is one of the richest men in the city. He is also a big lover of good publicity so if I can get him to give a contribution at the ball others are sure to follow.

"Do you mean Xavier Vincent?  The rich playboy boy?"

"Yep" I reply

"Wow ok I can handle that - oh and the coffee"

With that she hurried out of the room. When lunch came I had successfully hidden from two certain somebody's all day. I was planning on meeting Mr. Vincent right after lunch at his office building. Things were going good I hadn't even thought about the dream since that morning. I was about to call Camble to order my lunch at Sam's when she walked in my office. Her face was wrinkled with worry she seemed almost nervous.

"Um boss-"

"Don't tell me, I know that look what did they need?"

"They have requested to see you in their office immediately"

"Great.....I almost lasted the day too" I mumble.

Closing the file I had been going over I hastily scribbled my lunch order on a sheet of paper.

"Can you order my lunch from Sam's please?  I should be back by the time you return."

"Sure good luck they both seemed a little....frazzled today."

After shutting my computer down I made my way to their office. I hadn't even fully approached the door when a deep voice called me in.

As soon as I stepped inside I immediately panicked how am I supposed to look them in the eye after my dream? Simple I thought I just won't look at them. Once the door was shut I felt like I could barely breath with the tesion.

"Look. At. Us."

Ruxin's demanding voice brought flashes of my dream to the surface I knew I would not be able to control myself if I looked at them.

"You heard him princess" Raphael asked quietly

God why do I have to love those stupid pet names! When Ruxin calls me kitten I feel immediate lust and when Raphael calls me princess I feel so......special. I can't stop the blush that comes to my face just being in the same room as them makes me feel heated.

"Why won't you look at us kitten?"

Hearing the hurt in Ruxin's voice breaks my heart  I instantly look up at them. Ruxin's face is a mix between confused and I think longing. Raphael looks like he is this close to pulling out his hair in frustration. I don't know why but seeing then this way hurts they should always be happy. All I want to do is run my fingers through there hair until their troubles melt away.

I can't do that though can I they deserve someone beautiful and sexy not setting for me. I am their worker why do I keep forgetting that simple thing. They probably called me in here to talk about the ball or your week off.

"Um I booked a meeting with Mr. Vincent for late afternoon today. I think I can get him to make a big contribution at the ball."

"Great"

"Wonderful job princess"

Camble was right they did seem off their faces that usually held lust and dominance were drawn and blank. Why do I feel as if I played some part in this? The thought alone makes me feel sick to my stomach.

"Um we never really clarified am I allowed the time off?"

"Yes of course. I thought we made that clear"

"Great! I will have Camble bring you the final check list for the ball. May I go?"

"Yes"

As I slipped out their door I can't help but feel like I am missing something big. I want to understand why they are the way they are I want get them. As if I were being controlled I swing the door back open. They were in the same spot I left them in taking big steps I came up to Raphael and did something I never thought I would do.

I kissed him. 

I am insane.

It was slow and sensual but before I could sink to deep into his delicious kiss I broke away.  Taking one step over I planted my lips on Ruxin his kiss was passionate and lustful. His hands on my hips brought back flashes of my dream. His hold was firm but I managed to break free for a moment they just started at me. But before either of them could say a word.

I dashed out of the office.

I didn't know what I needed cold shower or a bag to hide my face. What had I jus done I kissed not one but both of my bosses for what a dream?. I knew I couldn't stay in the building they would find and fire me on the spot. So I grabbed my things and headed to Vincent Corporations for the meeting. The whole way there that kept running through my mind was.

Is it wrong that those were the best kisses I have ever had?

I was taking out my computer case from the car outside Vincent Corp when my phone beeped I had two unread messages.

'Know this kitten there is no way in heaven or hell that we will hold back anymore. Now that we know you want us as much as we crave you it's game on.' -Ruxin

The message made my knees feel weak and my heart beat ten times faster. Though sadly the next message made me feel so guilty I could have cried.

'Hey sorry I haven't talked to you today the clubs been crazy! I miss you beautiful how about a movie and dinner next Friday night?

             -Simon'

After reading that I didn't know how to feel about anything. Not only did I kiss my employers but I did so while attempting to start a relationship with a really sweet guy.  But I knew I would have to think on it later this meeting with Mr. Vincent was too important for my career. Those kisses were a one time thing just a taste of forbidden fruit no more.

When did my life become so complicated?  Oh yeah that's right I ran into a freaking wall ,that turned out to be one of the two hottest men ever.

Lesson learned I should really pay more attention.

RAPHAEL POV

If I didn't know any better I would think Christina is punishing us. Last night when we went to check on her heat we almost lost control. Any other mere Incubus would have taken the sight of our needy mate as dinner. But if Ruxin and I were to go that far without her even knowing we are not human that would be disaster.

We did our best to lessen the intensity of the beginning stages of her heat by releasing our pheromones but when she screamed our names in her sleep. We knew we would have to leave or we would risk losing all control.

Ruxin and I contained our selves all morning to give her time to process, but being away for our mate deliberately drained us. Her emotions good or bad fuel her life energy and since we stopped feeding off other humans. Our mate had become all the more tempting.

When she entered the office her head low I almost wanted to shout. Her beautiful face downcast is the worst thing possible. When Ruxin demanded she look at us and she didn't I felt my heart tighten. As his brother I could see Ruxin was devastated. When we finally got her to look at us all she want to talk about was some stupid meeting.

When she mentioned her time off again I could feel my blood boil how could I even think about letting her out of sight unmarked? I could sense Ruxin felt the same way I did about her leaving.  Especially with that foolish human trying to move in on our mate 

When she left I instantly felt sad I wanted to be free to touch and hold our mate. I hadn't even moved from my spot when Christina cam rushing back inside. At first thought I figured she had forgotten something , but then she did something I never thought could happen.

She kissed me.

I felt so many emotions rush through me the first being intense love the second lust. My pants were beginning to tighten quickly. This has never happened before no one has ever gotten a reaction from me this fast especially not from a kiss.

Before I could deepen the kiss her lips slip from mine and onto my brother's.  The sight has my cock begging for attention. Though all to soon the kiss ends and she slides from his hold. She looks at us both for a moment before racing out of the room. But it's to late in that one look we see she wants us as we want her.

"Raph did that just happen?" Ruxin asked still breathless from the kiss.

His member stands tall in sexual frustration.  I can hardly focus on the question I'm to lost in the thought of our sweets mates soft lips they tasted of vanilla and coffee.

We send our sexy little mate a text before returning to out kingdom to update our mother on how we are planing on bring our mate home. When hadn't had time to speak with our parents recently with running a company and preparing to take over the throne.

"Mother" Ruxin and I say in sync

"Boys I've missed you how are things going with you mate your father and I can't wait to introduce her to the kingdom. She is going to be the most important woman in our kingdom very soon."

Both my brother and I stood silent how were we supposed to disappoint our mother who was literally an angel and tell her our mate still doesn't know about us?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
29.9K 568 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...