Percabeth oneshots

By PercabethWisegirl

People meet Percabeth, AU's and a lot of Percabeth oneshots!!! For example Percy's friends meet Annabeth, bli... More

Disclaimer
Home again
Home again~2
New kid
Luna Nighthunts
Taped memories
A/N
Singing
Military girl
Military girl~2
Leanna Wynters
Aquarium visit
Running away... again
O My Gods!!!!!
We fell in love... thanks to a seal
Need your vote + preview new oneshot
Running away... again~2
!!!!! Important !!!!!
"Don't leave me, please!"
Unexpected Christmas present
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚
"Don't leave me, please!"~2
"Don't leave me, please"~3
Sweet kiss in the elevator
Finally home
Percy's friends meet Annabeth
Pompeii....(sorta)
Surprise visit
Relaxing day at the beach... or not?
A/N
La Notre Dame
Liliana Davies
The perfect day
Through fire and flames
"She's your girlfriend?" "No my agapรจ"
A Baby?
My bestfriend's blind friend
An exploding day at the museum
๐Ÿ’•26 Thousand๐Ÿ’•
Period prank
Charles (Charlie) Jackson
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?!"
One year
Blind trust
๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽŠHappy new year ๐ŸŽŠ
Old pictures
Calypso meets Annabeth
I got tagged...
meet Malcolm
"You're the best that ever happened to me"
Superhero draft
"Will you marry me?"
Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
Christmas at the Jackson's
Happy New Year ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Once a spy always a spy

Mute

5.2K 97 30
By PercabethWisegirl

Mute AU. Percy moves from NY to San Fransisco were his cousin Jason lives and meets a blond mute girl, Annabeth Chase.

Percy's POV

"Hey Perce"
I heard Jason say when I answered his call.
"Hey Sparky. What's up?"
I said while putting on my jeans.
"Need a ride to school? Might make it easier for you to be on time on your first day of school."
I laughed and threw on my favorite seagreen shirt.
"You know, that might be a good idea. Maybe they won't kick me out this time."
Jason laughed and I heard him take his keys.
"Yeah, maybe. By the way I'm picking up Piper too. That's okay for you?"
I put my phone between my shoulder and ear and started putting on my shoes.
"She's your girlfriend, right?"
"Euhe"
"Yeah, no problem. When're you here?"
"5 minutes."
He said and I heard him start his car.
" kay. Bye."
"Bye"
I dropped my phone in my back pocket and put some books into my bag. Throwing on a blue hoodie, I shouldered my bag and ran downstairs.
In the kitchen Mom was making waffles, blue waffles.
"Morning, Mom"
I said and kissed her cheek.
"Morning, Perce"
She said smiling and gave me a few blue waffles in a box.
"For you and Jason. Have a nice first day and don't get kicked out again, honey"
She said jokingly but you could hear she meant it. This was after all my 7th school and I'm just starting my junior year.
I smiled and took a sip from Mom's glass of orange juice.
"Can't promise that, but I'll try. Bye mom!"
"Bye Honey!"

Not much later a light blue car stopped in front of my apartment building. In the drivers seat sat a blond boy with light blue eyes and a little scar right above his lip.
"Get in!"
Jason yelled and the back door was thrown open. I jumped in and put my bag on the seat next to me.
"Hey"
A girl's voice said. I looked up and was met with a brunette with choppy hair.
"You must be Percy, Jason's cousin from New York."
I nodded and fastened my seatbelt.
"The one and only. You're Piper, am I right?"
The girl nodded and took a bottle of water out of her shoulder bag.
After she took a sip of it, she turned back to me, giving me a funny look.
"Did you really take off your pants in front of your aunt when you were 7?"
She said out of the blue.
I groaned and hit my face in my hands.
"Jasoooonnnn"

****

204

205

206, got it

After a long time of searching I finally found the right classroom.
When we arrived Jason and Piper had introduced me to their friends. They're quite nice. Their group existes of Leo: brown hair and mayor ADHD, Hazel: brown, frizzy hair, golden eyes and the innocent one and Frank: a 'big baby Canadian man' (not my words, Leo's).
After bumping into 5 persons, entering 2 wrong classrooms and nearly being kissed by some girl (I just asked where room 206 was and she pushed herself against me?!?! ), I finally arrived at my classroom. Luckily the teacher wasn't there yet.
I entered the room and was about to head towards a seat next to a blond girl with curly hair when I was stopped by a boy. He had dark brown hair, blue eyes and looked like your typical jock.
"If you want some sort of social life here, I won't go over there if I was you."
He said, while pointing at the blond girl.
"That's the mute. She hasn't talked since she was 10. And she's the biggest nerd of the school. Just ignore her, like everyone else. It's the best for all of us."
He continued, looking at the girl as if she had a infectious disease.
"You can sit with us. Over there behind Lacey and her friends. You have to see their asses."
He grinned and looked at some girls, wearing mini skirts, in the back of the room.
I frowned and pushed his hand off my shoulder, giving him a disgusting look.
"No thanks."
I said and continued my way to the blond girl. I sat down and took out my books.
Next to me the blond girl looked up from her book. When she saw me she gave me a small smile and went back reading.
I was about to ask her name when the teacher entered the room and started the class.

When it was finally time for lunch, I practically jumped out of my seat and ran towards the cafeteria. Math was hell! Who in their right mind wants to know what 123 000 X 145 365 is?! NOBODY!!!
In the cafeteria I sat together with Jason, Leo, Frank, Piper and Hazel.
"And how was Math?"
Piper asked smirking. I groaned and let my head theatrically fall on the table.
"Horrible! It was even worse than getting scolded by my mom after that incident with aunt Demeter!"
That made Jason choke on his water and Piper started laughing hysterically. The other didn't get it but when Piper accidentally fell off her chair, everyone was doubled over with laughter.
When I finally could sit back up again, I looked up and saw the blond girl from History entering the cafeteria. She sat down in the far corner of the room.
"Hey guys?"
They looked up at me.
"Does any of you know her name?"
I asked while looking at the blonde.
Piper followed my gaze and nodded, giving me a sad smile.
"That's Annabeth."
At the sound of that name the others became silent.
"We used to be best friends but when her mother died she became more and more distant. I haven't heard her talk ever since."
She gave the blonde a sad, longing look.
"Don't you two talk anymore?"
She shook her head.
"Why? You just said you two were best friends?"
She shrugged and looked back at Annabeth.
"I don't know... from one day on another she just stopped talking. I thought she just stopped talking to me because she was mad or something, but after some time I understood she had stopped talking in general..."
Piper looked upset. I may had only known her for 5 hours but I knew she was hurt by it, that she missed Annabeth.
"Do you know where I can find her after school?"
Piper thought for a second.
"If she's still the Annabeth that I know then you have to go to the library. She always liked it there..."
I nodded and gave her a thankful smile.

When school was over, I took my books out of my locker and went to the library. Let me tell you:
It's huge!!!
Why do they even build this? Like you may have guessed already: this was the first time in my whole life I entered a library. It may be weird but it is.
I walked over to a table and sat down. I took some books out of my bag and started learning.... Yeah.. well the 'I'm searching for a blond girl who I've never talked to but want to meet' kind of learning.
When I didn't see her after half an hour, I decided I could at least do some of my homework while I waited for her.
Why someone wants to give their students homework on the first day of school?
I don't know, ask my Math teacher!
When I was done, half an hour later, I stood up and decided to wander around. When I texted my mom I would go to the library, she asked me to bring some books about Greek Architecture, so I could search for it while looking for Annabeth.
After an hour of searching I wanted to give up. This thing was so huge! I still hadn't find any book about Greek Architecture and Annabeth was nowhere to be seen. I was about to go back to my table, take my bag and go home when I saw a familiar mop of curly blond hair.
Annabeth was standing in front of some bookcase, putting some books back in it.
I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. Bad move....
She jumped up and dropped her book.
"I'm sorry"
I said and took her book from the ground.
"I didn't mean to scare you."
I handed her her book back.
"You're Annabeth right?"
She nodded and gave me a shy but confused smile. It was as if she wasn't used to people talking to her...
'what seems like a logical reaction when everyone at school ignores you'
I said to myself, mentally slapping my head.
" You want to know why I'm talking to you, don't you?"
I asked her. She nodded shyly.
"Well... My mom asked me to search some books about Greek Architecture, so I came here to the library, but I've been searching for an whole hour without any luck. I was about to give up and go home when I saw you. You seemed nice in History, so I thought why not go over and talk to her. Maybe she can help you find those books."
I explained.
"Can you help me?"
She smiled and started walking towards an abondant part of the library. When she saw I wasn't following her, she turned around and waved me over. I followed her quickly and when we finally stopped, we stood in front of some old looking bookcases. She took a notebook and a pen out of her pocket and scribbled something down. When she was finished she gave it to me.
It read:
What kind of book does your mom wants?
I shrugged.
"I don't really know. She just texted me if I could grab some books about Greek Architecture. It's probably for some book she's writing."
Annabeth gave me a questioning look.
"My mom's an author. It's her fifth book now. The people seemed to like it."
She smiled and took the notepad back from me. After scribbling something she turned it to me.
What's her name? Maybe I've read some of her books...
I smiled.
"Her name's Sally Jackson."
Annabeth gasped and quickly scribbled something down.
You mean 'Sally Jackson' the author of 'Love Remains' and 'Wanted Dialogue'?!?!?
I nodded, chuckling at her behaviour.
"Yeah, Why?"
She's my favourite author! I love her books! They're so lovable and easy to read. You can so relate to her personages.
When she gave the notepad to me, she was jumping up and down like a little kid waiting for Christmas.
I laughed and gave her her notepad back.
"Yeah, she gets most of her ideas from our lives, but can you help me now? I kinda need those books for my mom..."
She blushed and nodded. She scribbled something down and gave it to me.
Be right back. I think I know what your mom needs
When I looked back up, she was gone. After a minute she came back with lots of books in her arms. I rushed towards her and took some out of her arms.
'Thanks'
She mouthed.
"No problem"
I said. Together we walked back to the table where I had put my stuff. After we had put them in my bag we sat down.I sat on the chair while she sat on the table, her legs dangling of the edge.
"Hey, can I ask you something?"
I asked. She nodded.
"How do you talk?"
She gave me a confused look.
"I mean, how do you communicate with your parents? Do you write, like you did with me, or do you know sign language?"
'I sign'
She signed. I grinned.
'Cool. Do you want to go to Starbucks with me? I'd like to get to now you'
Yeah, impressive hé. I know sign language. Back in New York I had a deaf friend. He taught me.
Annabeth froze, her mouth falling wide open.
'Y-you know sing language?"
I nodded.
'Yep. So do you wanna go or not?"
She smiled at me and nodded.
'I'd like to'

After that we quickly became friends. I even introduced her to my friends.
It was about 2-3 months after we went to the Starbucks. Jason and Piper were waiting at the tree outside the school when I arrived with Annabeth. I had finally convinced her to come with me and meet my friends instead of hiding in the library.
"Hey Sparky, Beauty Queen."
I greeted them, pulling Annabeth with me.
"Hey kelphead."
Piper said without taking her eyes from her phone.
"What's u- Annabeth?!"
She exclaimed when she noticed the blond hiding behind me.
Annabeth gave her a shy wave and I squeezed her hand, letting her know that everything was alright.
The mean reason Annabeth didn't want to meet my friends, apart from the whole I'am-a-mute thing, was because she was afraid of Piper's reaction.
I had tried to tell her that Piper missed her and wanted her back in her life, but Annabeth didn't want to belief it.
"I-you-"
Piper jumped up and hugged her former best friend. Annabeth stiffened for a moment but hugged her back soon. When the girls pulled away, Pipers face went from pure happiness to sadness to anger.
"Why did you leave me?"
She asked,(more demanded).
Annabeth winced and started to sign.
When she was finished, Piper gave me a panicked look. She didn't understand sign language so she had no idea what Annabeth just said.
"She said that when her mother died, she became mute. She didn't want to talk anymore and then Drew started to say that you didn't want to be friends anymore because she was mute and she believed her. She doesn't know why but she believed her. Every time she saw you she hid because she thought you hated her and when she found out it wasn't true what Drew had said, it was to late."
By the time I had finished translating Annabeth's words the girls were hugging again.
"I'm sorry."
Piper said, over and over again.
Annabeth pulled away and singed.
'No I'm sorry. I was the one who ran away from you."
Before Piper could ask, I translated her words.
"No! It was mine fault. If I had stopped Drew-"
"Girls!"
Leo interrupted. By now the others had arrived to.
"We get it. You're both sorry. Now stop apologising and be friends again. I'm getting a headache!"
Both girls glared at Leo and when they saw what they were doing, they both started to laugh.
Soon everyone was laughing and joking around together with Annabeth.
I smiled. Annabeth put her head on my shoulder and entwined her fingers with mine.
'Thanks'
She signed with her other hand and pecked my lips.
'No problem'
I signed back and sighed.
When I moved I had never thought I would be happy, away from al my friends and everything I knew, but now sitting here with my new friends and beautiful girlfriend (Yeah, she said yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend a few weeks ago) I was happy. This was al I'd ever asked for and now I had it... and I would cherish it as long as I could. Because they make me happy and that is all I ever wanted.

Another one finished! Jeey! I may have some bad news for you guys. My end terms are coming up and I need time to study, so next week or the week after next week may be my last updates until the end of June. Sorry!!!!! I hope you like it!
~Percabethwisegirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 928 18
This is just a bunch of people meeting percabeth. There will be mortals and demigods, and maybe gods. There will also be story stories and Percabeth...
607 38 8
... โ LOOK AT ME WITH YOUR EYES CAPTURING THE SUN โž IN WHICH I, LUCINDA, ATTEMPT TO WRITE ONE-SHOTS OF THE PJO UNIVERSE (AGAIN). โ I LIKE THIS U...
163K 3.9K 24
This is a Percabeth AU, based on the popular and totally adorable movie, 'To All The Boy's I've Loved Before'! Be prepared for some major feels as yo...
24.5K 256 22
Initially, this was supposed to be a 'mortals meet demigods' but with time it has shifted to one-shot more than anything, still I hope you enjoy! I p...