Forever and Always (Being Edi...

By RachelMoffat01

Why is life so confusing all the time? Yeah it has its ups but it also has its downs. These six friends exper... More

INTRODUCTION!
Chapter 1. The Beginning
Chapter 2. I Know I Felt Something
Chapter 3. The Hospital
Chapter 4. Movies and Duvets
Chapter 5. Getting Closer
Chapter 6. Sleepover
Chapter 7. Kiss and Tell
Chapter 8. Nightmares and Screams
Chapter 9. Meeting The Parents
Chapter 10. Oops?
Chapter 11. Nandos
Chapter 12. The Truth
Chapter 13. Just Friends.
Chapter 14. School
Chapter 15. Head Teachers Office
Chapter 16. Lunch
Chapter 17. Shopping!
Chapter 18. Our First Date
Chapter 19. I Love You.
Chapter 20. The Tiara
Chapter 21. Hyperactive
Chapter 22. I Wish You Knew...
Chapter 23. Mean Girls
Chapter 24. Bad Mood
Chapter 25. Art Class
Chapter 26. Take Me To Starbucks
Chapter 27. Apologises
Chapter 28. Plan Action
Chapter 29. Getting Ready
Chapter 30. The Question
Chapter 31. The Dance
Chapter 32. Summer Ball Prince and Princess
Chapter 33. Packing
Chapter 34. These Girls Aint Loyal!
Chapter 35. Poser
Chapter 36. POV's
Chapter 37. Last Day Of School!
Chapter 38. Not Trust Worthy
Chapter 39. Just a little
Chapter 40. Wanted
Chapter 41. Dreaming.
Chapter 42. Lets take a trip!
Chapter 43. Her.
Chapter 44. Reunited.
Chapter 45. Archery
Chapter 46. Sidekicks
Chapter 47. A Thousand Years
Chapter 48. NYFA
Chapter 49. Decisions
Chapter 50. The Weight
Chapter 51. Birthday
Chapter 52. Goodbyes
Chapter 53. Time Traveller
Chapter 54. I Miss You
Chapter 55. Home Sweet Home
Chapter 56. Surprise
Chapter 57. Happy 17th Holly!
Chapter 58. School Again
Chapter 60. The Wedding.
Chapter 61. Reception
Chapter 62. The Truth Game.
Chapter 63. Wherever You Are
Chapter 64. America
Chapter 65. Dont Ever Do That Again!
Chapter 66. One Direction
Chapter 67. The Night
Chapter 68. Football
Chapter 69. Alec.
Chapter 70. The Club
Chapter 71. Interviews
Chapter 72. Beth's Dad
Chapter 73. Jealous?
Chapter 74. Memories.
Chapter 75. The Last One

Chapeter 59. St Andrews

29 0 0
By RachelMoffat01

Jacks POV

"Jesus women calm down okay? We will be there in five!" I screamed down the phone to Beth.

We were all driving up to St Andrews for mum and dads wedding. Me and Rory were kinda running late. He had lost his car keys so we were searching the whole house.

"Found them!" He shouts. "Where were they?" I ask. "On the hook, now let's go."

Really? We had ripped apart the couch and his bedroom and they were in the same spot where they always are but he never looks. Ugh.

We were all going. Me, Rory, Andy, Beth, Emma and Holly. We would be staying down there for a few nights, the wedding was tomorrow.

We had hired a 7 seater so none of us would have to go separately. Mum and dad were already down there, they went last night. All of the other parents were also going, they were driving separately.

Rory was driving, I was in the front seat, then it was Andy and Emma, and then Holly sitting at the very back with Beth. I don't know why but she said she didn't mind. I was going to let her sit upfront with Rory but she said it was fine.

After about half an hour I looked over at Rory in confusion. Him and Holly hadn't talked basically the whole way.

"Have yous two fallen out or something?"

"No. Well kinda."

"What happened?" This is the first time they have ever fallen out I think.

"Nothing." He shakes it off. "It's not nothing I can tell, what is it?" I state.

He looked annoyed at me but let out a sigh and explained.

"I was ignoring her so she stopped talking to me and then we fought."

"Why were you ignoring her?" I question.

"Jack I can't help how I feel about her. It sucks that I can't be with her so I thought I should give us some space, it was so stupid, I know that now. She confronted me about it, I lied and told her it was nothing so she stopped talking to me. I asked her something and she snapped so did I back and we got in this argument. We haven't spoken since."

"Why don't you try to talk to her once we get there? I'm sure she will come around. Take it from me, trying to distance yourself from a girl never works." I say turning to look at Beth. She had fallen asleep listening to her music and leaning against her window. She looked so cute, she had her hood up and was curled up in a little ball.

"You really like her don't you?" Rory stated. "What gave it away?" I say obviously being sarcastic. "Hmm probably the starring." He laughs.

His smile drops when he glances back at Holly. "She looks so sad, I hate it." He tells me. Careful not to lose concentration on the road.

He was right. She was sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest and was starring out the window also with her hood up and headphones in. She was scoring through her phone every now and again but she didn't seem interested at all.

"Some really horrible things were said, I never thought we would talk to each other like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I told her to shut the hell up and she told me to go fuck myself. I don't blame her though, I was being such a dick..."

Rory pulled out his phone and held it in one hand. "Rory you can't text and drive!" I tell him. "I know but this is important and I will be careful." He states.

He spoke too soon. He crashed the car and we all died.

Nah I'm just kidding. He sent the message and turned to look at Holly. Really he texted her? She looks up at him and rolls her eyes smiling slightly.

Holly's POV

"I'm sorry😢😘"

That boy. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile at his cheeky grin.

I love him so much, I really wish it didn't have to be this way.

We fell out yesterday. I texted him asking how his side was and he ignored me. Then I phoned him and he hung up and when I went round to see him we started arguing. I hated fighting with him.

I texted him back just saying

"......"

"Please Holly, we need to talk? When we get there?"

"Okay, fine! Now pay attention and don't kill us all! 😂😘"

He laughed and put his phone down. Beth then also woke up and looked at me weirdly.

"What are you smiling are?" She asked.

"Oh nothing."

Once Jack and Rory realised Beth was awake they put the radio up loud and we all started laughing and singing. In this one case Emma and Andy looked like the normal ones.

When we arrived I think we all just needed a moment. It was so beautiful, it was breathtaking.

We all headed inside as Rory and Jack went to check us in.

"Okay so Holly and Beth your sharing a room, Emma and Andy so are you and myself and Jack."

"Ehh Rory can we swap. No offence Emma but I do really want to share with you."

"Like I want to share with you either!"

They two are so immature. They are so annoying.

"Well then pick someone to share with, I don't care!"

It ended up Emma and Beth, Jack and Andy and me and Rory. I don't mind sharing with him but I kinda wanted to be with Beth. We all went separately up to our rooms.

"Look I know you wanted to be with Beth but I couldn't be bothered listening to they two complaining and I wasn't sharing with Emma so I will have to do." Rory stated. "You'll do perfectly fine. I don't mind, I understand why and plus we always have fun anyway." I say and he just smiles at me.

Things were kinda awkward now. It's like we don't know how to behave around one another because we weren't friends for very long before we started dating. But we're trying.

"Look Holly, I'm so sorry about what happened the other night. You know I didn't mean anything I said. I never wanted us to get to that place."

"I know, I'm sorry too. I don't like us talking to each other that way. I was just concerned that's all."

"Come here, I know thank you for caring so much. I need someone like you around..." I say pulling her into a hug. I lightly kissed her forehead.

"Well I'm always around, whenever you need me."

Later that night, around 5pm we went for dinner at this Italian place. I honestly don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my whole life! Me and Rory were being stupid and throwing a napkin at each other and when Rory tried to throw it at me I ducked and he threw it to high and it went over to the next table, landed right in front of this man who was looking at the celling trying to work out where it had came from. Rory just casually walked over and lifted it and apologised. I was crying from laughing so hard.

As of now we were back in our room. Rory was lying on his tummy on his laptop and I was lying on my back on my phone.

"What you doing?" He asks. "Reading. Well writing." I tell him. "Writing what?" He asks again. "A book." I state. "No shit. I didn't know you were writing a book though." He says. "Well there is a lot of things you don't know about me Wild. Like my favourite colour is grey, my dads name isn't really Luke its John, I'm a famous author and my brother is actually Shawn Mendes."

I tried to keep a straight face, I really did, but I couldn't. I burst out laughing and so did he. "Well I know your favourite colour is actually blue but you tell everyone it's pink, the other two could be true." He laughs. "But seriously, how long have you been writing?" He questions. "Well I started it way back the day we were going on our first date up didn't use it until you left because I was bored and always in my room. It's crap but a few people have read it." I explain. "I wanna read it." He states. "Do you have wattpad?" I ask. "No." He replies. "Well then you can't read it can you?" I tease. "Please."

I give in after he begged me and gave him my phone. I told him to read chapter 20 cause that was my favourite. After a few minuets he looked up and me, his eyes filled with an emotion I didn't know.

"Holly. This is incredible! Why did you never tell me you could write like this?" He exclaimed. "Is i actually any good? I think it's crap that's why I didn't say anything." I say. "Well it's not."

"Thank you. So what were you doing?" I asked. "Just listening to music and on Twitter, boring really."

It was really late and the wedding was tomorrow so we had to get some sleep.

"Night Rory." I say. "Night Holly." He replied.

It was really cold in this room. I honestly think it was coldest room in the place.

"Ugh it's to cold to sleep!" I complain. I heard him lightly chuckle and the sound of his sheets moving. It was pitch black in here so I couldn't see anything and hearing footsteps kinda freaked me out. "Rory?" I whispered.

"Rawr!" He shouts physically jumping on me. I squealed and slapped him in the arm. "Idiot. Don't do that." I say holding a hand to my heart. "Oh stop being so dramatic and move your fat ass over!" He complains. "What why?" I question. "Cause you said you were cold so I am here to keep you warm now budge!"

I scoot over slightly as I feel him come under the cover and wrap his arms around my waist. I lean in as close as possible and imediantly become warmer.

"Thank you." I mumble into his chest. "No bother babe." He says lightly pecking my forehead.

I missed this so much.

I really want to start dating again but I don't think that he feels the same. He used to but I think he wants to stay friends.

Authors Note.

Picture is meant to be the church in St Andrew but idk if that's the same thing? Okay I realised that this chapter was pretty long but that's because I am almost finished this story! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.7K 46
Tiara, a girl full of life.. a girl with lots of smile.. a girl with the best family.. a girl with a sister like best friend .. a girl with a real ni...
57.5K 1.5K 31
This is about a girl that falls in love with her bestfriend she finds out that he feels the same exact way but a lot of things get in their way like...
99 4 4
Love isn't just something we can ignore. It's a parasite. It takes everything it can and gives nothing back. It makes sure that you suffer. Every sec...
1.5K 379 24
The process of losing someone does not happen all at once. It comes in bits and pieces, creeping up on you slowly but surely. It hurts me a lot every...