Been Through: BOOK 3 - CHANBA...

Od ParkBaekkie

|COMPLETED| Book 3: This story focuses on the life of Chanyeol and Baekhyun, as well as Sehun, Jongin, Luhan... Viac

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
* PROLOGUE
[ 1 ] Stay With Me
[ 2 ] A Man Like You
[ 3 ] * Doctor Park
[ 4 ] A Pride To Keep
[ 5 ] Of Drives and Ice Creams
[ 6 ] * Don't Come
[ 7 ] * Halfway Through
[ 8 ] * A Special Sunday
[ 9 ] Till Death Do Us Part
[ 10 ] * Don't Leave Like This
[ 11 ] See You Again
[ 12 ] Vulnerable
[ 13 ] The Student Council's Secret: * Halloween Special Chapter (1/2)
[ 14 ] Behind Closed Doors : * Halloween Special Chapter (2/2)
[ 15 ] * That Five Point Five
[ 16 ] With or Without You
[ 17 ] * You Are The Reason
[ 18 ] * My Most Precious Gift
[ 19 ] * Ramen
[ 20 ] You're My Tweny Four
[ 21 ] Of Chickens and Cakes
[ 22 ] To Where You Belong
[ 23 ] Nurse Jongin
[ 24 ] Like a Third Boyfriend
[ 25 ] * A Turn of Events
[ 26 ] Truth or Dare
[ 27 ] Master Baekhyun
[ 28 ] * Nine O'clock
[ 29 ] Welcome Back to Seoul
[ 30 ] A Parallel of Sentiments
[ 31 ] * At the Subway
[ 32 ] Finding the Lost You
[ 33 ] Been Through
[ 34 ] Welcome Back, Chanyeol
[ 35 ] The Love of My Life
[ 36 ] * Works Like Magic
[ 37 ] Start of Something New
[ 38 ] Not Considered Cheating
[ 39 ] Boyfriend?
[ 40 ] Of Friendship and Polyamory
[ 41 ] * Thoughts From the Inside
[ 42 ] But In This Life
[ 43 ] A Birthday Surprise
[ 44 ] The One in My Memories
[ 45 ] * Giving a Hand
[ 46 ] * A Little Closer
[ 47 ] * Unforgettable Now
[ 48 ] Rainbows and Unicorns
[ 49 ] * The First Time Again
[ 50 ] My Life Savior
* Special Chapter 1/5
Special Chapter 2/5
Special Chapter 3/5
Special Chapter 4/5
Special Chapter 5/5
BOOK 4 Announcement

* EPILOGUE

9.9K 571 782
Od ParkBaekkie

Epilogue
~11k words

Author's Note:
Thank you my dear readers for supporting The Student Council's Secret Trilogy within the past four years. I dedicate every word in this book to all my chanbaekists readers and to Chanyeol and Baekhyun themselves, my one and only inspiration.

I recommend that you listen to these wonderful songs while you read the Epilogue!

Paper Cuts by EXO-CBX;
April and A Flower Album by CHEN;
and the whole UNIVERSE Winter Album by EXO, including Been Through.

PS. Additional Special Chapters that are not included in the Epilogue will be up soon! Please wait for it!

Enjoy reading!

***

Morning is not awaited anymore when Luhan decided to return home, waking up at one in the morning with Sehun sleeping on the couch of his small apartment. After packing his only few stuff and waking Sehun up, Sehun hails a cab for them heading back to Chanyeol's mansion.

There are still dried tears on his eyes after crying because of too much regret and self-resentment for what he did--- for hurting Kyungsoo and Jongin with his words, for blatantly lying to them, and for being self-centered. He is aware of how much inconvenience and heartache he has caused to both Kyungsoo and Jongin as well as to Sehun, and he hates himself because of that, to the point that he thinks he couldn't forgive himself anymore.

Instead of receiving rebuke and criticism from Sehun, the younger male just stayed by his side and comforted him all this time, and he is very grateful of that. He sometimes thinks he doesn't deserve someone like Sehun, but he now chooses to embrace him into his life rather than blame himself again.

"Thank you for being here," he whispers to Sehun beside him which Sehun responds with a quiet smile.

The moment they arrive at the mansion, Luhan finds the gates opened as though Jongin and Kyungsoo purposely left it for him. Sehun follows behind carrying his stuff as he walks first into the main door entering the house.

"I'll just stay outside," Sehun says as he stops at the door, "You should go and meet them again."

"We left together so we should go in together..."

"But I don't think I should be inside, too."

"Sehun, I want you to come with me."

Slowly opening the door, Luhan peeks inside until he is stepping at the living room, finding the lights turned off. He proceeds pacing quietly, allowing Sehun to just stay from a far by the door. His heart is ringing inside his ears, spotting Jongin sitting on the couch with his face lowered as though he was praying.

Luhan opens his mouth in attempt announce his presence, but then he hesitates. He already told himself before coming here that he shouldn't back away, but the guilt he is feeling surrounds him seeing Jongin again like it has been a long time.

He slowly steps back, and the noise he makes with his shoes causes Jongin to shoot his head up. Their eyes instantly meet, and the first thing he notices is Jongin's swollen eyes brimmed with tears and the dark rings under them.

Trying his very best, he swallows the outcoming cry from his mouth when the male immediately stands up to come towards him. Before Jongin can even get any closer, he quickly gets on his knees and kneels on the floor in front of the male who is utterly surprised of what he did.

Sehun stares astounded, feeling his heart also break.

"Luhan, don't do this... Get up," Jongin says before he also levels down in front of Luhan to embrace him tight, "Stand up now, don't kneel in front of me..."

"I'm sorry, Jongin... Please forgive me even if I don't deserve it," Luhan begs.

"I'm happy now that you're back," Jongin says, "Thank you for coming home, I really missed you so much..."

"I regret everything that I did," Luhan says as he bows his head, and he's only restraining himself not to break into a loud weep.

"I'm sorry... I'm very sorry for leaving and for hurting you... I know I don't deserve a second chance but I still want to be with you... I still want to stay with you no matter what... Please accept me again... I can't live without you and Kyungsoo... Please accept me again..."

"Of course, I will accept you... I'm just waiting for you to come back."

Jongin soothes the back of Luhan's head as he still hugs him, "Let's forget everything and start all over again.. Just don't run away from home anymore, hm? Don't just go like that... Don't just leave us like that... Don't do it again..." He receives a furious nod from Luhan who is now clutching his shirt tight. "I love you... I love you so much."

Sehun looks up to the ceiling and takes a deep breath for his tears not to continuously fall on his cheeks. He feels his heart clench at the sight, watching Luhan sob hard on Jongin's chest to release all the cries he has been keeping solely to himself.

He wants to cry too, but he should never shed a tear in front of Luhan and Jongin, never in front of anyone. He is stronger than this.

Pulling away from their embrace, Jongin cups Luhan's messy face, leaving a deep kiss on his forehead before tightly hugging him again as though he is afraid to let go.

"Jongin, I'm so sorry... I've been harsh to you... I shouldn't have said those words to hurt you and Kyungsoo."

"Shh, it's fine... Don't worry about it. The fact that everything you told me is not true, is enough."

"Thank you for loving someone like me..."

"And thank you for completing my life."

Hearing those warm words, Luhan feels like sobbing again. Jongin has to get rid of his tears while he chuckles at him.

"Hey, stop crying, okay? I already feel guilty for making you cry."

"But I can't help it," Luhan sniffs and rubs his eyes, "Where's Kyungsoo..."

"He's still sleeping. I figured out you would want to wake him up yourself."

"Has he been okay these days?"

Jongin smiles sadly, "Well, why don't you ask him yourself?"

"I'm sorry..." Luhan says, still feeling guilty, "I'll just go to his room, then."

With feather-light footsteps, Luhan heads upstairs to Kyungsoo's room. He carefully opens the door and sees the small male sleeping on the bed cocooned inside his blanket. He quietly lies next to him so that he can see his face better.

His heart is torn apart, noting the obvious change in Kyungsoo's cheeks. They used to be plump and rosy, but looking at them this close, they appear a little bit hallow. Kyungsoo has lost weight maybe because he was skipping meals, and Luhan blames himself for doing this to Kyungsoo.

A tear drops from Kyungsoo's closed eyes, so he gently wipes it for him as he stares at his face. He really misses how Kyungsoo looks whenever he screams and curses at him, so having the male near like this again brings joy to his heart.

Kyungsoo stirs from his sleep, weakly opening his eyes at the sudden warmth enclosing his cheek. He sees the person he was dreaming of right before him, but the Luhan in front of him is crying unlike the one in his dream who was always smiling.

Luhan opens his mouth to tell him he is sorry for everything, that he didn't mean to break his heart, that he still loves him so much, but he is cut off by Kyungsoo's hand landing a slap on his cheek.

Slap.

It stings, just like the hurtful words he threw at Kyungsoo that day.

Luhan trails his eyes down and holds his slapped face, feeling Kyungsoo now glare at him.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I want to get back together with you again..."

"But I thought you don't love me anymore? I thought you were sick of being with me?"

"No, that's not true," Luhan shakes his head as he brushes his tear-filled eyes against his arm, "I'm very sorry for lying to you... and for hurting your feelings... I take back what I said, because I still love you so much.... It was... really really hard without you, I---" He chokes out a sob, "I regret everything that I did... I'm sorry... Please forgive me, Kyungsoo..."

Kyungsoo's gaze softens, watching the male cry while hiccuping as he struggles with his words. There's a knot untangling inside his chest now that Luhan is back, now that he's seeing him, and now that he's feeling him breathe next to him. All the pain and sorrow are now replaced with relief and happiness, hearing Luhan's voice again.

"You have the right to get mad at me, I deserve your anger... You can hit me all you want, if that's what will make you feel better... You can curse at me many times, scream at me, say hurtful words at me, I will accept them wholeheartedly, just please don't," Luhan shakes his head furiously, "give up on me and don't abandon me. Kyungsoo, I want to be yours again..."

He quickly scoots closer to Kyungsoo and securely wraps his arms around his body for a hug.

"I love you and I will still love you and Jongin for the rest of my life... I promise not to leave your side again... I'm so sorry for everything..."

Kyungsoo doesn't say anything. Hearing what he wanted to hear from Luhan is enough to mend his broken heart, so he just allows the male to embrace him for dear life as he speaks endless apologies and promises.

"Kyungsoo... will you accept me again?" Luhan asks, hopefully looking into his eyes.

Though he wants to cry in happiness now that Luhan is finally back, Kyungsoo just keeps it to himself, deciding to make Luhan feel a little more sorry.

"I'll think about it."

A slight hurt is evident in Luhan's face hearing Kyungsoo's answer.

"You should work hard to earn my forgiveness."

Luhan nods. "I understand..."

"After what you did, you're just gonna come back to me like nothing happened?" Kyungsoo raises his voice.

"I cried every night because it hurt so much when you broke up with me... I kept calling you but you wouldn't answer... You shoved on my face that you were better off without me. You even left Jongin and I alone in this house like we didn't matter to you anymore. Do you think I could just forget every pain you have caused me?"

"I know... It's all my fault and I'm aware of my mistakes... I'm sorry..."

"And now I was sleeping and you just came in to my room, showed yourself at two in the morning, and said you wanted to get back together? I was close to accepting the fact that it's over between us and now this? How do you think would that supposed to make me feel?"

Luhan chooses to keep silent. When Kyungsoo starts nagging like this and he talks back, he might get another slap on the face. It's too dangerous.

"Why don't you answer?"

He answers Kyungsoo by the form of his lips pressing against his mouth for a searing kiss. Closing his eyes, Kyungsoo kisses him back slowly at first, until they are lazily making out on the bed with their tongues tangled and lips sealed.

"I missed you a lot, Kyungsoo..." Luhan whispers in between their kisses, "Let's get back together..."

"Okay."

"Really!? Does this mean you still love me?"

"No bitch, I hate you so much," Kyungsoo mutters, yet he is allowing Luhan to pepper smooches all over his face anyway.

"I love you too... Thank you for being born..." Luhan whispers, snuggling to him closer. He secretly smiles when he feels Kyungsoo's hand gently running through his hair.

"When I wake up in the morning... You're still gonna be here. Right?"

"I'm always gonna be here in the next hundred mornings that you'll wake up... I'll stay with you and Jongin until I die."

A smile finally makes way into Kyungsoo's lips before he goes back to sleep with an additional warmth beside him on the bed.

"Fine, then. I'll hold on to that."

Sehun is about to sneak out of the house to leave, when Jongin spots him already wearing his coat.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm..." Sehun looks away, "going home."

"But this is your home."

"I uh, left my stuff at my parents' house so I'll just go back and---"

"We haven't talked to each other for a while and that is all you're gonna say..." Jongin sounds disappointed. "I thought you wanted to see me... I thought that you missed me like crazy?"

Sehun wants to disappear right now. He has no idea why he told him that.

"You said it, right?"

"Yes..."

"Then don't leave. Just stay here."

Taking off his coat again, he just stands there beside the plant awkwardly while Jongin only watches him, waiting him move or something.

"Come here."

He doesn't know why but his feet seem to automatically walk on their own towards Jongin. His eyes are beginning to get heavy with tears, because god knows how much he misses being back home--- and also how much he longs to see Jongin again.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you... I'm not mad at you. I just feel troubled talking to you," Jongin says, holding Sehun's arm as he searches for his eyes that won't meet his, "Have you been well?"

What Sehun does is to cover his eyes with his palm, pressing it against his face as hard as he can to stop his tears. He shakes his head as an honest answer, before he feels Jongin pulling him near so that he is hugging him close.

That is when he isn't able to control his cries anymore, sobbing hard on Jongin's shoulder like a child.

Maybe this is the first time Jongin is seeing Sehun cry this hard ever since he met him. Just like Kyungsoo, Sehun is a person who doesn't easily show his true emotions, so it also tears his heart witnessing this side of him.

"I... didn't know what to do back then... I wanted to stay by Luhan's side but... I also wanted to come home," Sehun mutters as he cries, "I felt really... burdened and guilty for taking Luhan away... You just suddenly stopped talking to me... and I thought you didn't want to be with me anymore... It fucking hurts so much... when I couldn't even tell Luhan how I feel, I didn't want to make things more complicated because of me, I just wanted to be strong and..."

"Sehun... You did great, I'm so proud of you," Jongin says while he soothes his back, "And no, you didn't take Luhan away... You brought him back to us, right? And I'm really grateful for that. Thank you for leading him home, and I'm sorry if I made you feel that way..."

"It's--it's fine... I'm all right now," Sehun pulls away from Jongin and dries his tears and snot using his crumpled shirt. "Don't apologize..."

"Are we okay now?"

"Yeah..."

"You sure?"

Sehun nods, rubbing his eyes.

Facing him, Jongin grips his neck and kisses him on the lips ten and a half seconds long. Even if he wanted to push him away, Sehun can't bring himself to do it as he only closes his eyes as though he feels weak.

Jongin finally leans away to breathe, looking at Sehun who's staring at him questioningly.

"Let's stay with each other for a long time. That's a promise between us, okay?"

"Okay," Sehun clears his throat to cover up his flustered state, "But what the fuck was that kiss for?"

"That's an oath," Jongin grins, "And I wanted to do that to you."

Because he is older than Sehun for three months, Jongin feels slightly superior in between them. He has the right to stroke Sehun's head and treat him like a baby, and Sehun won't even find himself complaining.

"Come on, let's go upstairs."

"Stop ordering me around, will you?"

"Yet you're following me anyway."

"I don't do that."

"Go and change your clothes first before you sleep."

"Okay."

Jongin lets out a small laugh, seeing Sehun heading straight to his room anyway.

He silently opens the door to Kyungsoo's room, deciding to check up on his boyfriends. He smiles, finding Kyungsoo sleeping snugly with Luhan instead of cuddling with pillows unlike the previous nights.

He should be feeling slightly disappointed about the fact that they already had sex without him, but he just smiles to himself as he picks up their scattered clothes on the floor. He puts them in the laundry basket, before heading to the two males on the bed to fix their blanket to cover their bare chests.

He plants a soft kiss on their lips and runs his fingers through their hair, fondly watching the loves of his life under his gaze.

Because he is indeed a light sleeper, that makes Kyungsoo (again) stir from his sleep, spotting Jongin now looking down at him as though he was his universe.

"Get back to sleep," Jongin silently mouths.

"You too... Here..." Kyungsoo sleepily mutters, gesturing at the space in between him and Luhan.

"But you're naked..."

"Get naked, too..."

Jongin makes a sad look, "That's unfair for me if we're just gonna sleep, though."

"Then tomorrow morning, let's do it..."

"Aren't you tired yet?"

Kyungsoo shakes his head, "Nope."

"Okay, I'll just watch you sleep then," Jongin whispers as he gently takes Kyungsoo's hand. "Close your eyes."

"I love you..."

"I love you, too."

After thirty minutes or so, Kyungsoo has fallen back to sleep with Jongin just observing him. Luhan seems to be really exhausted because no matter how many times Jongin tries to call him, he just remains sleeping.

"They're so cute," Jongin whispers to himself although already sleepy. He gets his phone and snaps a picture of his two angels, before sending it to Chanyeol and Baekhyun, "I hope they see it right away."

Sehun gently knocks on the opened door to gain Jongin's attention. Jongin turns his head towards him, seeing Sehun already wearing the pajamas he lent him.

"Do you want extra pillows?"

"Are you going to sleep here?"

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

Sehun is slightly taken aback about that abrupt question. He stares at Jongin who's equally quiet as he ponders to himself if there is an underlying meaning behind that. Receiving a straight reaction from Jongin, he just finds himself nodding innocently at him.

Jongin just smiles.

"Your room or mine?"

***

Three years later
Seoul, South Korea

"Babe, wake up... It's here! Wake up!"

Shaking Kyungsoo furiously, Luhan stomps his feet excitedly while he gives the mail to the smaller. Still rubbing his eyes as he gets up on the bed, Kyungsoo hears Luhan still screaming which alarms him.

"What? What is here!?"

"Just read it! It must be the big news Baekhyun was talking about!"

Kyungsoo squints, "My eyeglasses... Where..."

"Here!"

After wearing his reading glasses Luhan hands to him, he carefully opens the white elegant envelope that still feels smooth to his touch. He smells the rosy scent coming from the specialty paper before he reads the large cursive words on the front:

"I don't understand any alphabet but I think it's something important!" Luhan squeals even louder, "What does it say?"

Kyungsoo can feel tears already escaping his eyes as his hand shakes while he reads the invitation, "Oh my god, Luhan... Chanyeol and Baekhyun... They're... They're finally getting married."

"AHHHHHHH!!!! Finally! It's about fucking time!" Luhan cries in joy as he rolls on the bed, "I'm so happy for them! When and where is gonna be the wedding?"

"It's gonna be next week," Kyungsoo's eyes widen after reading the location at the bottom, "in New York, United States! Damn, are we supposed to go there!?"

"Not in Seoul!? We're flying to America!?"

"Yeah."

"I wonder how the hell we're gonna go there."

"We're broke as fuck. We barely even made money ever since you quitted your job at the hotel."

"Yeah. You should've applied as the chef there or something. We can't just always sell sex toys online."

"So who's gonna take care of you when I accept that job?"

"Aww, Kyungsoo! This is why I admire you so much!"

"I know right."

"Oh, there's a note behind the card," Luhan points out, so Kyungsoo flips it over and reads Chanyeol's neat handwriting.

A bank representative will come to grant you a cheque worth 21 million won. You can use MY money whatever you want.

Belated best wishes to you too, and see you in New York.

- Chanyeol

"What does it say?" Luhan curiously asks.

"Chanyeol said he's rich as fuck so we don't have to worry," Kyungsoo says, then he turns to Luhan when he recalls something more important, "Wait, isn't it today?! Jongin told us, right!?"

"What are you talking ab--- oh, is it already the seventh!?" Luhan quickly checks the calendar with a red circle dating today, "Shit, Kyungsoo! We should go now before their bus arrives!"

"I'm showering first!" Kyungsoo throws the bed covers away and races to the bathroom with a butt-naked Luhan running behind him.

"Hey! Let's do it together!"

The alarm goes off loudly so Sehun covers his ears as he tries to sleep more. Yesterday, their commander made him run countless heavy errands from the barracks up to the mountains, and he can still feel his entire back aching as though he is still carrying firearms.

It's all Jongin's fault.

"Oh Sehun! Wake up now!!! Hey!"

He can feel earthquake while he hears Jongin's annoying voice above the bunk bed. Grabbing the nearest thing he could reach to cover his ears, it turns out to be his unwashed platoon uniform. It stinks but he doesn't care, he just wants to sleep more.

"It's already five in the morning, you lazy ass bitch!" Jongin jumps from the top bunk and turns off Sehun's alarm himself. "Get up now!"

"Sir, five more minutes, Sir..." Sehun mumbles, "Let me sleep more..."

"It's the seventh today!" Jongin screams as he peels Sehun's blanket like a skin, "We're finally going home!"

Sehun quickly shoots up on the bed and heads straight towards the bathroom like a true military. He ignores the ten more naked men washing up like robots as he takes off his clothes under the shower.

Jongin appears inside the tent, so the gentlemen, although in the middle of taking a bath, greets him with a salute before they continue bathing. Jongin has to choose a spot beside Sehun so he can borrow his body soap and also tease him a little.

"There's an assembly at six for everyone who's getting discharged today. Let's go together, Private Oh," Jongin says excitedly, and maybe Sehun cringes a little hearing that name.

"Yes Sir," he just replies shortly to get this over with. He regrets not training hard for the past years--- his rank didn't even went up unlike Jongin who's been really cocky at him ever since he was promoted to a sergeant.

Jongin turns off the shower once he's finished, "I'll wait for you at the ground!"

It's not even necessary to slap his butt before leaving. Sehun swears he's definitely gonna get back at Jongin as soon as they get discharged. He's gonna seek Kyungsoo's help to torture Jongin in either pain or in pleasure.

After the assembly and formalities with the superior soldiers and comrades, Sehun carries his large and bulky tactical backpack while trying to prevent himself from crying. He doesn't know if he's just happy that he's leaving the military and his duty as a Korean man is finally done, or he's just extremely happy now that he's gonna see Luhan again at home.

Either way, he is the first place to climb the bus while his other squad are left greeting the higher-ups. He just can't wait to return home now, especially after receiving a call from an enthusiastic Baekhyun last week saying he's finally getting married to Chanyeol, that lucky bastard.

"I'm gonna look ugly on Chanyeol's wedding because of my shaved head," Jongin suddenly blurts out, sitting beside him whom he didn't notice arriving. "I hope my hair grows faster."

Sehun clears his throat and checks out himself, staring at his reflection on the bus window, "You still look handsome with or without hair."

"Me handsome?"

"No, it's me."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, Sir."

"Sehun, now that our service is over, can you stop calling me that? Just call me by the name like before, okay?"

"Sure, Asshole."

Jongin flashes a sad look, "I'm telling Luhan you're bullying me."

"Isn't it the other way around? You were always making me suffer with the overtime duties!"

"But I always make up to you when you ask for a dic--" Sehun abruptly clamps Jongin's mouth when an officer suspiciously looks at them. He laughs awkwardly at him.

"H-he was just talking about the dishes. Hehe."

Kyungsoo pulls a lost and dizzy Luhan through the throng of people holding placards. Most are girlfriends waiting for their men to return, meanwhile some are parents who had their sons deployed to the military at an early age.

"Kyungsoo.... Where are we actually going..." Luhan mutters while he clings to Kyungsoo's arm who's been tugging him everywhere. "Have they arrived yet? Is Sehun already here? I wanna see him so bad..."

"I'm sure they're gonna drop them off here! Let's just wait here," Kyungsoo firmly says after choosing a spot at the front.

Both of their phones beep, indicating an incoming notification.

"Look, Baekhyun sent a picture! That bitch!" Luhan says as he opens the messaging app on his phone, seeing on their group chat a photo of Baekhyun's hand with a pretty diamond silver engagement ring worn on his finger. "I'm jealous! This ring must be really expensive!"

Baekhyun: Guys! I'm gonna be a Park now! ><

"Tell him we're really happy for him and we're also jealous at the same time," Kyungsoo says, so Luhan furiously types his reply with too much exclamation point and typos.

Luhan: Bitch!!!! We're so haopy for you!!!!!? oMFggg We're reakly jealpus!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ BTW Hpw much is thst ring!?

Baekhyun: It's a secret!

Baekhyun: Don't worry about your suit, it's on me!

"He said he already took care of the suit that we're gonna wear on their wedding!"

"Tell him we want new shoes, too."

"How about the watch? We also need that."

"Yeah, of course. We want the latest model that Chanyeol uses."

They are too busy chatting with Baekhyun so they didn't notice the green camouflage army coach bus arriving. As soon as it stops, the soldiers immediately get off to meet their loved ones waiting for them. There are series of crying and hugging moments which Kyungsoo only notices when a girl bumps on his shoulder.

Looking up, he immediately gets a glimpse of a tall handsome chocolate shaved head man that is none other than his husband.

He pauses, staring adoringly at his knight and shining armor that is Kim Jongin.

"KYUNGSOOOOOO!!!!"

Jongin is already making a sobbing face as he runs towards Kyungsoo, hugging the smaller male tight the moment they finally hold each other again.

"Jongin, I missed you so much," Kyungsoo cries while being cradled inside his lover's arms. He receives a kiss on the lips before he is being hugged again.

"I missed you too!"

"Finally, you're now home!"

"Yes, finally I'm gonna be with you again!" Jongin lifts Kyungsoo but he struggles, "Babe, you gained a lot of weight!"

"I fucking didn't!"

"You did!"

Standing on his spot, it's now Sehun's turn to be welcomed. He is finally seeing a beautiful Luhan who became prettier than the last time he saw him. Luhan is running towards his direction, so he smiles bright and opens his arms apart to receive him and hug him tight.

"JONGIIIIN!!!"

Smile wearing off his face, Sehun freezes when Luhan just passes beside him and hugs Jongin behind him instead.

He feels betrayed to the highest level.

"Babe, I missed you so much... Welcome home," Luhan says as he hugs Jongin's waist, "I'm very happy you're now here!"

"Have you been well without me?" Jongin asks as he squeezes Luhan's cheek.

"Yeah, Kyungsoo took care of me really well!"

"I made him my bitch," Kyungsoo mutters.

Sehun just grimaces, enviously watching the three males group hugging each other and skipping like children.

He sighs. "I hate you all."

Luhan peeks at Sehun sulking on the corner, so he heartily laughs and releases from Jongin's embrace to hug Sehun from behind.

"Of course, I'm not gonna forget about my baby!"

"Well, damn it's about time," Sehun rolls his eyes in fake annoyance, facing Luhan and hugging him as well, "Thought you already forgot about your boyfriend?"

"That's not gonna happen! I know how much you missed me so now let's kiss," Luhan says, tipping his toes up and clinging to Sehun's neck to peck him on the lips three seconds long, "Mwah. Do you feel better now?"

Sehun is still mad, recalling all the suffering he has experienced from the camp.

"No! It was really difficult serving the country, you know? They ordered me to do a lot of hard work! My body still hurts right now."

"Omg, my poor baby!" Luhan pouts at him as he fondly cups his face like a worried mom, that Kyungsoo and Jongin look bothered at the sight. "I'm so sorry! I'm not there to take care of you!"

"And, and I barely ate anything delicious so I just cried every night..." Sehun complains, crossing his arms over his chest. "They're so cruel."

"Oh my god, what!? They made you starve!? Fuck them!"

"And instead of helping me, you know what Jongin did to me!?" Sehun glares at Jongin, "He fucking bullied me everyday just because he was my superior!"

Luhan shoots imaginary daggers at Jongin, "The fuck did you just do to Sehun!?"

Jongin just shakes his head and hides behind Kyungsoo, "He's lying, I swear to god!" He looks at Sehun smirking at him, "Hey! All I did was protect you will all my life and you're just gonna treat me like this!?"

"I'm gonna marry Luhan too to become Chinese and avoid this military shit," Kyungsoo comments as he now pulls Luhan with him "Babe, let's get married at your hometown."

"Okay," Luhan shrugs.

"Why didn't I think about that," Sehun mutters to himself, now self-reflecting the things he did for the past three years.

He should've just married Luhan as well when Jongin married Kyungsoo after they graduated college instead of just following Jongin to the army. But it's too late now. Kyungsoo already called dibs on Luhan.

But wait, is it even possible to marry two times to two different people? Where in college did he miss this lecture from?

His trance is interrupted by Kyungsoo calling his name.

"Sehun?"

"Yeah?"

"I prepared lunch for the four of us at home," Kyungsoo says while he drives heading back to the mansion, remembering the braised pork and tacos he cooked this morning, "You should eat a lot, okay?"

Sehun smiles and nods, forgetting right away his misery, "Sure. I'm hungry now."

They share stories after stories in the car--- mostly Jongin bragging his achievements and his contributions to his active duty. Sehun just chooses to just cuddle on Luhan's arm instead of listening to how Jongin saved the general's cat trapped on the tree.

Arriving at the mansion after several minutes of drive, Kyungsoo throws the car keys on the table and heads straight to the kitchen as his routine. The first thing that welcomes them at the living room, is Jongin and Kyungsoo's large wedding portrait wearing handsome suits with Luhan sneaking in their middle doing peace sign and Sehun in the background who was forced to carry the bouquet.

"Babe, how to use a mobile phone, I don't know anymore," Jongin mumbles as he right away busies himself randomly tapping on the massive screen of Luhan's phone when he tries to reply on their group chat, "Why are phones nowadays getting bigger and more complicated? Three years ago, phones used be thin and small, right?"

"Just press the like button," Luhan says.

"Where?"

"Under your thumb."

Jongin presses the blue thumb, and he almost gets a heart attack when a picture pops out.

Baekhyun sent an image.

Baekhyun: How's our prenup photo? Chanyeol sunbae looks handsome, right?

Chanyeol: I don't know which one is the flower and which one are you, Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: >< I hope you tell me that in person!

Chanyeol: No.

Luhan: You're already together, why are you still chatting here.

Chanyeol: I'm not with Baekhyun today, I'm still in class.

Baekhyun: Me too!!!

Luhan: I'm gonna leave the conversation now.

Luhan: Byeeee.

Luhan: Don't @ me.

Kyungsoo: @\Luhan, food's ready. Call Sehun and get in here.

Luhan: I'm coming!

Luhan: If you know what I mean!

***

Present
New York, USA

Giggling under his breath, Baekhyun is in the middle of typing on their groupchat when a little girl burst into the door crying.

"Baekhyuuuuun!"

Baekhyun shoots his head up in surprise, seeing Eri crying and running towards him with her shoelaces untied. She trips on the floor at her second step which makes her weep even louder.

"Aahhhhhh! Baekhyuuuun!"

"Oh my god, are you okay!?"

"No! I'm hurt! Come here!"

Baekhyun immediately rushes towards Chanyeol's niece (who is also gonna be his niece) and helps her stand after he ties her shoelaces. He dusts off her tiny hands, wiping her snot and tears with his handkerchief. Eri right away clings to his neck and persistently pulls the hem of his shirt, so Baekhyun carries her up while hushing her sobs down.

"There, there... Stop crying now, okay? I'm here," Baekhyun says while also putting his sling bag on his shoulder. He closes the door of the classroom with his right arm while he carries Eri with his left arm as they leave.

"Mommy hasn't picked me up yet... My classmates already went home... I wanna go home to my Daddy," Eri mumbles while she rubs her teary eyes, "Baekhyun, please take me home... I wanna go home..."

"Shh, I told you not to call me Baekhyun whenever we're in school, right?" Baekhyun whispers to her as they walk along the hallway. He greets the parents, teachers, and pupils with a bright smile as they pass by them, "The scary Principal is gonna get mad at you!"

Eri just nods her head obediently as she hugs Baekhyun's neck, "Okay, Teacher..."

"You wanna see Uncle? Let's meet him on that building!" Baekhyun says as they pause in front of the large window, pointing at the fourth floor of the college building opposite them, "Let's go home with him."

"No, I only want Baekhyun... I hate Uncle Chanyeol!" Eri screams while shaking her head, "He always gets mad at me whenever I borrow his phone to play games!"

"Because you're throwing his phone when you lose the game."

"That's because I hate losing!"

Baekhyun tries his hardest not to break into a chuckle.

"Fine, then. I'll just call your Mom to pick you up now."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Just sit here."

He puts the little girl down the bench and leaves her with a tablet to get busy with. Happy, Eri takes it and accesses Youtube to watch her favorite channel.

Baekhyun is about to call Yura when Chanyeol's name suddenly pops out on his screen. Pressing answer as he smiles, he puts the phone on his ear.

"Hello?"

He can still hear the students' noise in the background and the bell ringing before Chanyeol speaks.

[The tuxedo fitting is at two and the meeting with the organizer is at three thirty. Don't forget it.]

Baekhyun looks at his watch displaying 1:13. He chuckles.

"Of course, I won't forget our schedule for today."

[Good.]

"Did you bring your car?"

[I didn't. Let's just use yours.]

"Okay."

[My classes are done. Have the annoying kids gone home already?]

"Yes! Except for one."

[Is it Samuel again? The chubby one who peed on his pants?]

"'It's your niece, Chanyeol sunbae. Yura hasn't picked Eri up yet... She must be stuck in the traffic."

[Oh, I see-- No, I don't give retakes. I told you guys on the first day not to flunk on your major, don't follow me around! Damn, these annoying bastards...]

"Don't get mad, your blood pressure!"

[How would I not get mad when--- No, go home. Deadline's tomorrow, no excuses. Stop following me! Fuck!]

Baekhyun laughs. "Run, Professor Park, run!"

[I'm actually running right now to catch the elevator... I'll meet you there in ten minutes. Don't hang up yet.]

"We're working in the same field at the same institution yet we're far apart from each other... I want to be there with you, too! Why are we on different departments anyway?"

[Because you're too lazy to finish your Master's degree and I'm actually a whole lot smarter than you, Baekhyun.]

Chanyeol laughs teasingly on the other line and Baekhyun hates him a little because of that.

When Chanyeol decided to pursue graduate school in New York after finishing college in Seoul, he also opted to follow him around as his life career. Being with Chanyeol is his main goal anyway, but he admits he is just not capable enough to handle tertiary education as a university professor like Chanyeol.

[Hey, teaching kindergarten suits you anyway. You look cute with children.]

Baekhyun blushes, "I do?"

[Of course! And also that way, there'll be no guys to hit on you. I feel secured on that.]

"You're really unfair!"

[Because I'm the top, that is why.]

"I don't see how being a top is relevant to that?"

[I rest my case.]

He is too pre-occupied talking with his fiance to remember the little girl he left earlier.

"Baekhyuuuun... Have you called Mommy yet?" Eri says while tugging Baekhyun's arm, and Baekhyun feels guilty of almost neglecting her, "I'm tired of waiting... I wanna go home now..."

"Oh my god baby, I'm sorry, I'm late!"

Yura comes into the scene after the elevator door opens, squatting down the floor to hug her daughter. Baekhyun watches them bid goodbye before Chanyeol's sister thanked him for watching over Eri.

"See you at homeee!" Eri says as she waves her hands cutely, "Bye Baekhyun!"

"He's your teacher!" Yura says while carrying the girl in her arms.

"Bye Teacher!"

"Bye!" Baekhyun says, until the mother and daughter are out of sight. With a smile still lingering on his face, he takes a seat on the bench to wait for Chanyeol who has already hung up the call when Yura arrives.

Looking down to his hand placed on top of his lap, the engagement bond on his finger glimmers with the sunlight. It puts a smile on his lips, remembering how Chanyeol proposed to him three years ago which he thought would never happen.

It was during semestral break when Chanyeol and him went to the Philippines for a three-week vacation--- a memory still vivid in his mind as though it happened just like yesterday.

***

Three years ago
Boracay, Philippines

The four-hour flight physically and mentally exhausts Baekhyun, but the sight of the beautiful and breathtaking pure white-sand beach replenishes his energy. As soon as they reach the hotel, he excitedly takes off his shoes right away and childishly runs barefooted along the sand while breathing the fresh air he hasn't felt back in Seoul.

"I'm glad you liked the beach."

He turns to the voice behind him, seeing Chanyeol who has followed to the shore.

"I thought you were gonna keep worrying all day, so I'm now relieved seeing you smile again."

He feels slightly guilty of that honestly, because all he did aboard the plane was get anxious about leaving Jongin and Kyungsoo behind in that saddening state. Before they leave the country, Luhan has left home with Sehun, so he can't help worrying about his friends' relationship ending in an unlikely situation.

Chanyeol tried cheering him up although it wasn't his style, and he really appreciate his simple effort when the male let him borrow his neck pillow and gave him a warm hand massage.

"Thank you, Chanyeol sunbae."

"For what?"

"For taking me here. I really appreciate it."

Chanyeol smiles.

"Do you wanna spend the rest of the day with me?"

Baekhyun laughs and nods.

"Sure!"

It's not that cold and the weather is essentially good for their healing time. The sun is up and the tourists from various countries are all around the beach either playing water sports or just strolling at the snack bars.

One hundred percent synchronized, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun get their fresh coconut juice and takes a sip on the straw, before fixing the sunglasses on their eyes to block the sunlight. They are lying side by side on the chaise lounge as they sunbathe together in their topless figure.

"Ahhh..." They altogether sigh in pleasure, and Chanyeol has to look beside him to make sure Baekhyun isn't doing something weird.

"Chanyeol sunbae," Baekhyun pushes his shades up, "will you apply lotion on my back and massage me too?"

"Do I look like I'm your maid?"

"You want me to ask others, then?"

"Where's the lotion?"

Baekhyun passes him the bottle of lotion.

Squeezing the bottle to pour enough amount of lotion, Chanyeol rubs his palms together to lather the liquid before he applies it on Baekhyun's smooth baby skin. Looks like Baekhyun is enjoying the treatment because he would sometimes moan when he presses stronger on his lower back above his butt.

"Ahhh... Harder..."

"Like this?"

"Yes... More..."

Chanyeol tries all his might not to get aroused by this sight of Baekhyun flipped over with his ass sexily sticking out and the lotion looking so slippery like cum on his skin. So what he does is to avert his eyes and look for something interesting to divert his attention.

And that is when he spots those men in a distance with surfboards playing with the waves.

That seems a lot of fun.

"Please do it properly," Baekhyun complains when Chanyeol is now massaging his hair instead of his shoulders, "Chanyeol sunbae!"

"Huh?" Chanyeol tears his gaze away from the surfers who are now swimming with their boards on the shore. He looks at Baekhyun frowning at him.

"Where are you looking at?"

"Nothing."

Searching his eyes to where Chanyeol has been staring at, he finds those blonde girls in their bikinis playing beach volleyball.

He furrows his eyebrows.

"I'll just go to somewhere. Stay here."

"Where?"

"Just somewhere near."

"But!"

"I won't take long, I promise."

"You're gonna leave me here?!"

"I'll be back!"

Then Chanyeol is already standing up, heading to the surfer club's tent while also not forgetting to watch his back if Baekhyun is following him.

Fortunately, Baekhyun is still there lying down. Maybe he's too lazy to move.

"I need to try this shit," Chanyeol says as smirks, calling one guy with a surfboard, "Excuse me, how do I sign up?"

Baekhyun lets out a tired sigh, lazily slumping on his stomach while he lets the sun tan his skin. He just pushes the thoughts of Chanyeol getting swooned by ladies because first, Chanyeol is hella gay, and second, Chanyeol is hella gay only for him.

"He'll come back to me anyway when he wants some ass," Baekhyun mumbles as he enjoys his spot under the sun.

He is about to fall asleep and go to dreamland when a loud cheering noise from nearby startles him. Getting up, he spots a small crowd in the middle of the beach clapping and yelling 'say yes!'. He goes to the huddle due to curiosity, peeking behind the people taller than him to also gossip.

There he finds two people in the middle--- both are guys--- one kneeling on the sand and offering a ring in front of another guy who must be his boyfriend.

"Will you spend the rest your life with me?"

Baekhyun clamps his mouth in surprise when the guy who was proposed to said yes. The two males hug each other before sharing a kiss while the crowd claps for them. Although he doesn't personally know them, Baekhyun also feels happy for the couple. It's very rare to see things like this back in Korea so he is glad people in this country are LGBTQ friendly.

"I want that kind of proposal too," Baekhyun dreamily tells himself as he imagines a beach setting proposal with Chanyeol kneeling on the sand and wearing a ring on his finger as the sun sets beside them, "It must be super romantic."

If the Chanyeol with him now would be the sweet Chanyeol who lost his memories, before, then there's gonna be a high possibly for that heart-warming proposal to happen. He suddenly recalls that moment on his birthday when Chanyeol romantically asked him out. It makes him giggle out of the blue, indulged in his mini reverie.

"Wait... What if it's gonna happen to me for real?"

Baekhyun thinks for a while.

What if Chanyeol brought him to the Philippines to propose to him as a surprise? After the hardships the two of them have been through together all these years, maybe this is finally the time that Chanyeol will ask him for marriage? Maybe Chanyeol was actually planning to buy him a ring, and all of a sudden when he was clueless, he would kneel down in front of him and say,

Baekhyun, will you marry me?

"Oh my god," Baekhyun covers his mouth as his entire face heats up. "Why didn't I notice it from the start!"

He immediately recalls Chanyeol yesterday being extra clingy to him when they intertwined hands during the plane ride. Maybe Chanyeol was lowkey measuring the diameter of his ring finger to know the correct size of the ring!

He doesn't want to jump into conclusions but that is what he's exactly unconsciously doing right now.

"Right! Maybe I just need to wait for Chanyeol sunbae to do his surprise," Baekhyun chuckles to himself excitedly. "He won't take me out on a trip if he wasn't planning something, right?"

The wild screaming of a familiar voice answers him.

Looking around to trace where Chanyeol's voice is coming from, he spots the man enjoying the waves with his new surfboard while being surrounded by men he guesses Chanyeol just met three seconds ago.

"Hey, this is fun! Let's do it again with the other guys!"

"No problem, come on!"

Baekhyun stares.

Chanyeol is having fun by himself there with his new buddies.

And here he is being abandoned.

"So this is why he took me here."

They make a split-second eye contact even from a far, and Chanyeol pretends to avoid it by running with those guys with his surfboard.

"What the fuck," Baekhyun mutters as he clenches his fists by his sides, "If that's what you want, then I'm gonna have fun by myself, too!"

He turns around and stomps his feet to somewhere he has no idea about. At the same time, a group of Filipino girls invite him for a drink so he just joins them without a care in the world.

Their first day of vacation finishes with them going on separate ways; Chanyeol coming back to the hotel at seven in the evening after becoming the master of surfing, and Baekhyun coming back later than him that night.

Chanyeol expects that he'll come back to Baekhyun already sleeping on the bed, so he is very disappointed seeing a drunk Baekhyun now giggling at him as soon as he opens the door at nine thirty in the evening.

"Chanyeol, hik, sunbaeee!" Baekhyun slurs he almost falls. Good thing Chanyeol quickly catches him, "I'm homeee!"

"Where have you been?"

"To the party! The girls were really nice! Gave me drinks and food.... I lost the drinking game but it's fineee! I got to know the couple, you know? At the beach... They're Mark and Jackson and they're getting married! Waaah! I'm jealous! Ahhh... My head hurts..."

Chanyeol just sighs before he carries Baekhyun to the bed. Baekhyun clings to his neck as he laughs while telling stories Chanyeol has no idea what's about.

"Why did you drink so much? You're fucking wasted."

"Because you just left me.... I was sad!" Baekhyun sobs into the pillow. He raises his hands when Chanyeol takes off his clothes for him, "You were having fun by yourself!"

"When did I? I didn't," Chanyeol lies.

"You did..."

"Will my sorry make up for it?"

"No..."

"What should I do then?"

"Fuck meee, pleaseee!" Baekhyun screams

Chanyeol laughs. A drunk Baekhyun is cute, and probably Baekhyun won't even remember everything by tomorrow.

"Here? You want me to fuck you here?"

"No... I want it in the shower!"

As per Baekhyun's request, they do it in the shower; Chanyeol bending him over against the bathtub as he fucks him hard until he is coming into the bathroom floor. Baekhyun comes back to sanity after having Chanyeol's cock, so they go stargazing first before heading to sleep.

Baekhyun waits for the proposal to come, but two weeks has quickly passed and he's still getting zero surprises from Chanyeol. They already did a ton of activities like scubadiving, parasailing, boating, riding the zipline, island hopping and watching the sunset, in hopes to have a ring worn on his ring finger--- but still nothing.

Desperate about the proposal, he even made Chanyeol extremely drunk one night and, don't tell anyone, he secretly topped and fucked him. Yes, he did that without Chanyeol knowing because of that strong alcoholic drink called lambanog.

Instead of getting answers close to a proposal, Baekhyun ended up with a passed-out-as-fuck Chanyeol so the male wasn't aware it was his dick entering his ass. He can still remember how Chanyeol screamed against the sheets because of that weird thing tickling his butt. Chanyeol woke up the next morning though, with Baekhyun drooling on top of his chest wearing a shirt but no underwear.

Aside from the fact that Baekhyun is always getting a dick every night and even twice a day, not to mention that he's also receiving frequent cuddles and I love you's compared to before especially now that Chanyeol is focusing on him one hundred percent, he still feels a little sad that they're already leaving Philippines and he's still Byun Baekhyun and not Park Baekhyun.

He knows he's just being a little ambitious, but Chanyeol promised him, right? That they're gonna get married when he comes back to Seoul?

Maybe Chanyeol already forgot that promise long time ago. Maybe he really has no plans on proposing to him this time, so he still has to wait for many years for that wedding proposal to come.

"You okay?" Chanyeol asks him over their last breakfast at the hotel. "You seem not in the mood today."

"I'm fine."

Baekhyun shoves a spoonful of fried rice and egg into his mouth.

Chanyeol lifts an eyebrow. Baekhyun seems to be a bit distracted lately, Just like yesterday, he just found him zoning out into nothingness as he stared at the beach. Baekhyun would also talk alone in the bathroom as though he was debating with himself.

Has Baekhyun totally gone insane?

"Baekhyun, are you okay?"

Baekhyun instantly flinches when Chanyeol holds his hand on top of the table. Baekhyun stares a little longer on his eyes like he was waiting for the next thing that he'll say.

"Do you want to tell me something?"

"I want...."

"Yeah?"

"That something..."

"Yeah?"

"Like that... too... with you."

Chanyeol is confused, "What?"

"N-nothing," Baekhyun just forces a smile, "Let's finish breakfast quickly so we won't be late for our flight."

Although still unconvinced, Chanyeol just shrugs. "You wanna go back home that much?"

"Yes. Have you seen the picture Jongin sent us?"

"Which one?"

"That picture of Luhan hyung and Kyungsoo sleeping."

"Oh, that. Yes."

"I see that they've finally got back together. I'm so happy for them."

"You don't look happy at all."

Baekhyun looks away.

"Is there something troubling you?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Chanyeol stands up and goes in front of Baekhyun to see him better. Holding his hand as he stares right into him, he maintains eye contact as though he is scanning his whole soul and reading his mind.

Baekhyun is quiet, sadly looking at Chanyeol only wordlessly looking at him with such soft gaze that melts his heart into a puddle of goo.

The concierge knocks on the door to ask if they want room service, but Chanyeol ignores him as he only intently studies Baekhyun's face--- how his eyes blink a little slower than before, how his nose crinkle three times while he breathes, and how his mouth move unconsciously to wet his drying lips.

There's a small bead of sweat dripping on Baekhyun's temple due to nervousness because of his intimidating glare, and Chanyeol can see how it travels down the side of Baekhyun's cheek when Baekhyun tilts his head slightly to the right.

Baekhyun's heart speeds up when Chanyeol finally smiles as though he has found the answer.

"I knew it."

"Y-you knew what?"

Chanyeol just laughs and wears his coat.

"Hey, what is it!" Baekhyun mutters, following with his eyes Chanyeol moving away across the suite, "Chanyeol sunbae!"

"Finish your food so we could leave."

The moment they reach NAIA Airport and the time they already board the plane heading back to Seoul, Baekhyun then gives up his fantasy of Chanyeol proposing to him. To console his broken heart and forget how pathetic he just felt like, he just watches cute puppy videos on his phone.

At least that will make him feel a little better.

"Baekhyun."

Chanyeol calls him in the middle of him watching a corgi doing stunts. He pulls out his right earphone and turns to Chanyeol.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

"Okay."

"Don't you wanna come with me?"

"To what? Hold your dick while you pee?"

Chanyeol glares at him.

"Nevermind what I said. Yes, you may go."

Plugging his earphone back, he watches ten more videos of corgi jumping, corgi rolling over, corgi wiggling its butt and corgi sleeping. Chanyeol isn't back yet from his toilet break so Baekhyun wonders if he got flushed into the sky or something.

Looking around the business class suite, he never finds a glimpse of Chanyeol returning from the restroom. It has been fifteen minutes since he left that is why Baekhyun decided to follow him.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun knocks on the door worriedly, "Chanyeol sunbae? Are you still here?"

"Uggh..."

Baekhyun's eyes widen "Oh my god."

He furiously knocks on the door while calling Chanyeol's name but he won't get any response aside from that groan earlier. He couldn't have possibly fainted inside, could he!?

"Chanyeol sunbae! Can you hear me!? Open the door! Please!"

He glances around to call for some attendant to help him, but the door suddenly opens with Chanyeol pulling him inside the lavatory.

The door shuts close again.

Baekhyun sighs in relief, seeing Chanyeol now sitting on the toilet still alive and breathing.

"I thought you already passed out! What took you so long to come back!?"

Chanyeol just shrugs, "I was taking a huge dump."

Baekhyun grimaces. "Eew."

"Now that you're already inside, why don't we get it on here?"

"Seriously? You just told me you just took a dump! And we're on the plane! Jongin told us not to fuck in here! What if we got into a plane crash!?"

"It's not fucking you will make the whole plane shake anyway," Chanyeol says with a teasing laugh as he lures Baekhyun towards him, "Come here, baby... Sit on Daddy's lap."

"Oh my god, are you for real," Baekhyun mutters in disbelief, yet he is straddling Chanyeol's lap anyway so that they are both seated on the cramped toilet together, "What if someone catches us?"

"Don't worry... I reserved this toilet only for us," Chanyeol lifts his chin and kisses his neck open mouthedly.

He faces Baekhyun and claims his lips for a passionate kiss while the smaller male also kisses him in return as he tugs his hair. Unbuttoning Baekhyun's shirt to reveal his collarbones, Chanyeol leaves a pretty hickey on it before roughly kissing him again until there is tongue sucking and lip biting.

"You're already hard?"

Baekhyun's cheeks heat up, "Your fault."

Chanyeol palms Baekhyun's semi-hard dick inside his tight underwear, "Show it to me, then."

"I wanna see yours first."

Chanyeol's eyes are glinting.

"I wanna suck your cock, Chanyeol sunbae."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you want to suck my cock first before doing anything else?"

"Yes...? Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking."

Baekhyun is a little confused but he sets it aside. "So, uhm... Can I start now?"

"Sure."

Kneeling in front of Chanyeol, Baekhyun's slender fingers attach to the fly of Chanyeol's pants to unbutton them. Leaning more comfortably against the cramped backrest of the toilet, Chanyeol opens his legs and stares at Baekhyun working his way down to his underwear.

"Be careful when you put my cock in your mouth."

Baekhyun grabs the cock as he gazes up to Chanyeol curiously, "Why?"

"You might get choked. It has some extra."

Looking down to the erect cock he is holding inside his fist right now, there is a noticeable sparkling thing worn on the head of the dick that immediately catches his eyes. Studying the round thing a little closer, he realizes that it's a ring.

A silver ring placed on top of the head of Chanyeol's dick.

Like a crown.

Baekhyun stares.

"Marry me," Chanyeol says.

And Baekhyun's heartbeat seems to stop at this moment.

"Suck that ring out of my cock and I'll take that as a yes."

Baekhyun doesn't know if he should laugh or cry or do both when the huge cock twitches after Chanyeol said that.

"Yes... I will marry you."

Chanyeol hides his giddy smile by covering his face like he's not affected by that.

"Then what are you waiting for? Suck it."

Chanyeol proposed so simply just like that. He didn't even prepare something extravagant and romantic like what Baekhyun was imagining it to be. Chanyeol didn't even kneel down in front of him--- in fact, he is the one literally kneeling right now for a blowjob.

Either way, he is very happy he feels like crying and jumping. He wants to scream out loud and say yes, that he will marry Chanyeol, that he loves him so much, and he is grateful to spend the rest of his life with him as his husband.

But the hard cock trickling with precum before his eyes stops him from doing it. So instead, he bobs his head on it as an answer, sucks that ring out of the glistening head and uses his teeth to gently slide the ring out of the hard dick.

He spits the ring on his palm and admires how pretty it is. He washes it first under the sink before excitedly wearing it on his finger.

Finally. He's got the ring now!

"Ahhhhh!!!! It's so pretty!!!!" Baekhyun squeals like a bride. "I'm engaged to you now! I'm so happy!"

"Baekhyun... Could you please let me get off, at least?" Chanyeol says with a frown, "Can't you see I'm still hard?"

A quick handjob happens and Chanyeol comes hard right into the floor. After cleaning up their mess, they head back to their respective seats on the plane as Baekhyun still fancies his ring like everything didn't happen in less than twenty minutes at the plane's lavatory.

Chanyeol proposed to him, they're engaged now, and he's finally gonna be a Park soon.

"You must like it a lot."

Baekhyun flashes Chanyeol a knowing smirk.

"So this so what you've been doing in the bathroom all this time, Chanyeol sunbae? Where did you get this idea from?"

"I just thought about it this morning when I figured out you were waiting for me to propose to you."

"You knew?"

"It was so fucking obvious."

Baekhyun pouts.

"I'm sorry if this proposal wasn't just like what you wanted. The ring's kind of cheap too and I haven't prepared that much before asking you to marry me."

"It's okay... I appreciate every single thing you do. I will never forget it as long as I live."

"You know how I feel for you will never change, right? Even if I propose to you now or in the next several years, it's still you whom I'm only gonna spend the rest of my life with."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course, that is how much I love you."

Baekhyun smiles brightly and kisses him on the cheek, "I love you too!"

"I know."

"Please hug me!"

Chanyeol embraces Baekhyun anyway, not forgetting to kiss his forehead and mention how much he loves him and how much he loves his ass more.

***

Present
New York, USA

The wedding is composed of just seven people. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, their four other friends, and the minister. It's entirely solemn and private, Chanyeol didn't want any pleasantries when the exchanging of vows takes place, and Baekhyun also likes the wedding to keep simple yet memorable.

Kyungsoo is the one to sing on their wedding, making Baekhyun shed tears hearing his angelic voice as he walks down the isle to meet Chanyeol waiting at the altar. He knows how beautiful he looks tonight, especially now that Chanyeol is staring at him as though he is the most precious gem on earth.

Chanyeol doesn't have to enumerate the promises he had already sworn before. He doesn't need to repeat the words of affection he had already vowed to Baekhyun everytime they made love. He doesn't have to prove himself how worthy he is of Baekhyun's heart.

Because standing right before Baekhyun in the eyes of God is enough.

Taking his hand tonight and wearing the silver bond that symbolizes their everlasting love is more than enough.

"This is only the start of your journey together. Will you be his lifetime partner till death do you part?"

"Yes," Chanyeol answers.

"Yes!" Baekhyun answers.

"May the years ahead be filled with greatest joy, love and happiness. Congratulations, you are now legal husbands, Mr. Chanyeol and Baekhyun Park!"

There are happy tears on Kyungsoo and Luhan's eyes as they comfortingly hug each other seeing Baekhyun sob on Chanyeol's chest. Sehun is still in the middle of preventing himself not to tear up while Jongin is already a crying mess.

Chanyeol soothes Baekhyun's back and laughs, "Hey... Why are you suddenly crying?"

Baekhyun furiously shakes his head and rubs his eyes, "Nothing, I'm just happy that we're finally married now after waiting for three long years."

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I just wanted to finish everything before we start a new life together," Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun clings to Chanyeol's neck and hides his face. "Chanyeol sunbae, my make up is now ruined... Let's go now..."

"But we haven't done it yet. They're still waiting for the kiss."

"Do we still need to do that?"

"Of course."

"Kiss him, you coward!" Jongin hoots from the back, so Chanyeol turns to the guys only to see them anticipating.

So what he does it to tug Baekhyun closer, grabs his face, and kisses him on the lips.

Smooch.

Baekhyun tips his toes and kisses him back passionately. "I love you so much!"

"I love you more."

"I love you the most."

"I love you one hundred times."

"I love you since birth."

"I love you twenty four seven."

"I love you until my last breath."

"I love you to the moon and back."

"I love you for eternity."

"I love you till death do as part."

Jongin elbows Kyungsoo and whispers to him, "I think I've heard that from somewhere before."

Kyungsoo nods. "I know right."

"Hey, everyone! Let's take a picture!"

"But Baekhyun hasn't thrown the bouquet yet!"

"Of course it's gonna be on Sehun!"

"Excuse me. I wanna stay single until I die."

"But how about me!"

"Go marry Kyungsoo in China."

"Kyungsoo is already married to me!"

"I've converted my religion. I can marry more than once now."

"Really!?"

"Yeah."

"Where do I do that? I wanna marry Luhan and Sehun, too!"

"Just search it on the internet."

"You're such a whore, Jongin."

"He's my whore, though."

"Let's get married again in Seoul when we come back," Baekhyun exclaims, "Chanyeol sunbae, can we do that?"

Chanyeol sweetly smiles and fondly squeezes his cheek, "Whenever and wherever you want."

As long as I'm with you, I'm complete.

-

In the gray sky, there is a brighter light
Behind the dark clouds
There is a dazzling light

You shine like the stars
You light up my heart
At the end of today's hardships
You brightly shine on me

This isn't the end
Better days will come
At the end of that day
You'll shine on me

Fin.

************************************
For Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
My Life and My Reason

Copyright 2019 © by ParkBaekkie.
All Rights Reserved.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2.2K 43
Be my forever Call my name Run away, run away Run away with me All Wonwoo wants to do is get away from his miserable life.
10.1K 768 34
When the kind offer of a rich classmate ends in humiliation, Kim Junkyu finds shelter out of the 'house' he was offered to stay in. It would have wor...
200K 8.3K 42
@mingyulovex has posted a photo! ©sxngle 2017 Started: 5|17|17 Ended: 8|22|17 Published on July 18,2017 (currently going through editing)
5.9K 326 15
A story between Professor Win and his student Bright who used to be in love with each other until Bright lost all of his memories including Win.