Batfamily Short Stories

By Airael02

A series of events within the batfamily. Life is crazy when all of your 'siblings' and both of your 'parents'... More

Red Hood and Robin - bonding
Prison Complaints
Food Challenges
After
Discussing... Shakespeare.
Sleep Deprived.
Universe Reboot
A Little Goes A Long Way
Checking In
Kitchen Catastrophe
A Box
Drunk Love
Dead And Gone
Nightmares
Perhaps He Could Be Happy
Old Time Rock And Roll
Vegetables
Sorry To Disappoint
We're Having A Turkey At Dinner
A Little Crazier
Uno
Don't Ask
Cheese Dust
Wall-split
The Dog's Going To Win
Are You Nightwing
Christmas Spirit
Kicking A Bee's Nest
You'd Better Not Be Thinking It
Leave You To It
Trash Talks
You Think We Buried A Clone?
The List
An Average Morning
The Deal Can Wait
Don't Bother Calling
Keep Up, Old Man
Why Not?
Last Minute
Just Business
Not Without You
Can't Get My Hood Right
What Are You Wearing?
Challenge Accepted
Respect And An Open Heart
What Would You Do
Ice Cream Night
Christmas Carols

Shall We?

535 15 0
By Airael02

"How're we supposed to get back to the cave now?!" Jason inquired, dusting off his sore shoulders.

It was only a few weeks after Jason had finally been granted permission to go on patrols without Bruce.  Dick had jumped at the chance to get to know the new kid a bit better, so the duo had gone out on their own. Of course, it had ended up with them getting in a firefight with some of Don Falcone's men.

Dick let out a heavy breath as he dropped down from the high window he had been perched in, "Alfred's gonna notice our comms are broken and he'll send B to come get us. Our trackers are still intact."

"But that's gonna take forever, man..." Jason whined, pouting slightly.

Dick grinned, as the younger boy would never have been caught dead pouting just a few short months ago. Alfred really must be softening him up.

Just then, Dick caught sight of the incredibly expensive looking vehicle just a short distance away and let out a low whistle.

"Thank you, Gotham gangsters..."

Jason, noticing Dick's current point of interest, smirked, "How much d'you think it costs?"

Dick shrugged as he examined the beautiful car, "Six digits, at least.."

"You know, it would be a shame if something were to... happen to it." Jason hinted, raising an eyebrow at Dick, who grinned and pulled his lock-picking device out of his suit with a sly grin.

"Shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 111 66
You are Bruce Wayne's little sister. Your parents died when you were one year old, and you are now 18 about to turn 19. When your 19th birthday party...
414K 13K 33
the waynes are the most elite family in gotham city. news reporters adore them, villains hate them, and groupchats descend into chaos because of them.
18.6K 779 16
Ever wonder what a reality show centered around the Bat family would be like?
457 17 6
Earth-805. Where in this universe Bruce Wayne- our billionaire playboy philanthropist and Caped crusader Batman- had an old childhood friend and vigi...