Adore You ✔️ || Clinton Cave

By clintonisbae

- COMPLETED - When you say you love me, know I love you more. And when you say you need me, know I need you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Questions
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just For Fun
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
The Final Chapter

Chapter 27

232 12 18
By clintonisbae

Summary of Chapter 26 (SPOILER WARNING!!)

Ellie bursts of anger after facing Nathan once again in her own apartment. Because of this, Ellie and her mom start arguing and Ellie's mom leaves her alone.
She opens up to her teddy bear Teo about her life full of problems before she falls asleep.
On the next day, however, Ellie gets a call from Clinton who asks her to join the boys who plan to attend the amusement arcade. While they're all enjoying their night, Nathan appears. He tries every single way to make Clinton explode agressively. Suprisingly, Clinton breaks a bottle and puts it up to Nathan's throat, shocking him.
**********

Clinton's POV

"What the fuck did you just say?! Say it again! Come on!" Clinton growls.
Nathan laughs like a crazy maniac, which makes me waaay angrier.

His two clowns try to come closer to me, but Mitchel and Christian are fast enough to catch them. I take a quick look at them wiggling around, trying to get rid of Mitchel's and Kras' arms. I cackle as my face turns back to Nathan's.

"Baby stop it, alright?! Just let him go- or we shall go, don't let him ruin the atmosphere!" Ellie screams out holding my arm.

Did she just call me baby? Oh yeah she did. I look at Nathan, his face turning red, shaking his head in disbelief.
"You like what you hear, huh?! Now listen you little fucker-" I press the shattered glass against his neck, making him groan louder.
"you're going to let us go in peace or I must make you spill some blood, alright"
Nathan gulps and nods in confusion.
"Good boy" I pat his shoulder and let him go. I also give a sign to Mitch and Kras to let his clowns leave this place.

"I was so scared. I was scared something was gonna happen to you-" I hear Ellie say as she hugs me from behind.
I turn around and stroke her head trying to calm her down.
"Don't be scared it's over" she looks up to me with watery eyes as I wipe away her tears.

"Also did you call me baby?" I smirk.
She waits, smirking.
"Y- yes I did, I mean, I had to hold you back from hurting him somehow, I couldn't let him harm you, you know. Also what if I s-"
I cut off her words by kissing her. She wraps her arms around my neck, enjoying this beautiful moment of ours.

"You talk too much" I whisper, caressing her cheek.
"Looks like you came back together only a few seconds ago huh" Franzi says looking up to us as she sits on Mitchel's lap who is checking his phone - just like Kras. They're so weird, I think they forgot what just happened- but I'll come back to their behavior later.

"Yeah, seems like it" I say as Ellie nods happily.
"You deserve to be happy, really" Franzi says smiling at us "what do you think Mitty?"
"Huh- what" he gets interrupted by Franzi's words.

You stupid lil- I think to myself.
"Ughhh" Franzi sighs "they're back together now"
"Ohh.. cool" he keeps doing some shit on his phone like before.
"Don't mind him doing that, his mind is somewhere else right now, but I'll punish him for that later" Franzi winks at us.

"What about Kras?!"
He doesn't even give any reactions at all. I wonder what he's doing at the moment. Stupid kid. I still love him though.
"Never mind dude" I whisper even though I didn't mean to say that.
"Should we leave this place?" Ellie asks me as I put my arm around her waist. I nod in excitement.
_______

Ellie's POV

I can't believe we just got back together. The butterflies in my stomach are still in there since the moment when he kissed me.
I waited for this moment for ages now. I can't even tell if this is supposed to be a dream or not.
Fuck it. I'm loving this moment still.

"What shall we both do next?" He pauses. "Like- only we both. Not anyone else-" I stutter.
He nods as a smirk comes across his face.
"Our boy is too fast" Franzi interrupts us as Clinton glances at her, annoyed.
"I'm sorry!" she shuts her mouth and holds her arms up in the air.

"Anyways, let's go. Hey you two idiots, we're going" Clinton yells at Mitchel and Kras.
After they finally get their asses up we leave the place.

"Babe I need to visit a friend of mine-"
"which means?" Mitchel asks.
"which means - you gotta bring me to her place really quick and then do what you're gonna do"
"Alright" he nods on the way.
_______

"Okay it's here-" she opens the door and gets out of the car "see y'all tomorrow fellas" she adds.

We all then say goodbye to her.
"Let's go to our place. We should do more than we already did" Clinton suggests.
"Ahh I got it" Kras says.
"What are we gonna do?" I wonder.
"It's a surprise" he just says on the way home.

Finally we arrive and walk inside their house.
"Damn it's cold as fuck" he whines and enters the kitchen.
"It's May, kinda normal that it's cold out here" Mitchel utters before he takes a bite of the apple, which he grabbed from the fruit basket.
"Let's head to the surprise" Clinton says as he leaves us all alone.

However, a few seconds later he appears with his laptop he just took from upstairs.
"What are you gonna show me?" I smirk.
"We-" Clinton says, but he is immediately being interrupted by Mitchel.
"Well we're working on some new stuff, we wanted to show you what we've done so far." he explains.

He takes the laptop from Clinton and I could see how annoyed and pissed Clinton turned out to be towards Mitchel. I can't help but let out a soft giggle at the end. Clinton throws his eyes on me.
"What" he smiles.
"Nothing. Keep going, I'm still listening" I put my head on my palms paying my attention only to what they gotta tell me.

"We'd like to perform a song in front of you" Kras smiles.
"Oh my! Please start" I clap with happiness.
Once they start performing the song, I fall in love with it. They have something special nobody has which I unbelievably adore.
_______

Clinton's POV

"It was breathtaking, mesmerizing, I don't have any words for this!" she stands up and hugs all of us.
"I knew you'd like it. I think our fans will like it too" Kras smiles.
"It's something different, but a noice one" he adds.
"Definitely" Ellie agrees with him.

"There are still a few things to improve" I sit down on the sofa as I grab the laptop and my headphones and start fixing some little mistakes.
"Kras come on help me bring the stuff upstairs" Mitchel says to Kras.
_______

A few hours passed by now; neither have I seen Mitchel nor Kras come back to the living room. I'm still working on this song, while Ellie is sleeping next to me. She just fell asleep, looks like she was hella tired. So am I, but I just decided on working on this first. Work is more important for me at this point. But since I need a little break from it, I grab my phone and check social media. I take a pic of me with the headline "editing" and put it in my story to act like an active person at least. Then I go like a few fan edits too.

I suddenly hear Ellie snoring lightly. With that I put the laptop away and carry her to my bedroom upstairs.
After taking off her pants and hoodie, I watch her as she sleeps like a little innocent angel. Later I decide to sleep next to her after taking off my clothes too. I hope to god these moments won't stop until I grow old.
_______

~20 days later~

Ellie's POV

Friday: today is going to be a very long day; today it's Brianna's birthday and I'm going to her birthday party since she invited me. I'm looking forward to going there because the present I bought her is such a special one, I'd love to see her reaction when she gets it. I bought her a vinyl she wanted to have for ages, but she's never found it anywhere. I once visited her and lowkey asked her if she'd ever found it. I'm glad she hadn't. Because in the last two weeks I tried to find it, and guess what? It'll be a present for Bri in a few hours!

I'm now going to prepare for the next few hours until the boys pick me up.
I look at my phone: 10:35PM.
"Hey mom, Clinton is going to pick me up in a few hours, my friend has organized a birthday party and she invited us." I yell towards the kitchen where my mom is.

Me and my mom started talking again, I apologized her and she did the same. At the end of the day I'm her daughter and she's my mom, so this would've happened anyway.
"Okay sweetie, for how long will you be there?"
"Oh, I honestly don't know" I say while putting on a white dress with blue flowers on it. Laura gave it to me on my birthday. Now that I mentioned my birthday, it's in December 4th, which means 6 months are left still.
_______

~ a few hours later ~

The bell rings all of a sudden so I go open the door. It's Clinton.
"Hey baby" he bites his lip as he looks up and down.
"You look sexy and cute how does that work" he whispers which makes me giggle.
"Let's go before your mom appears." he grabs my hand.

"Okay wait" I smile as I grab my purse and put on my skin-colored high heels. 
"See ya later mom, love ya!" I slam the door and immediately leave the house. Clinton drives to Bri's place.
"Are you running away from my mom?" I smirk while checking my messages.
"N-no why should I? I mean- well, she's your mom.. w-why should I do that?"
"Shut up you're lying" I burst of laughter.
On the way I can't really stop exposing him. He doesn't seem to feel comfortable with that, but I love annoying him. He looks cute when he turns red.
_______

We finally arrive and meet Bri's other friends and Bri lets us enter her house. We walk inside and I already see Kras, Mitchel and Franzi in the kitchen chatting away.
It seems like everyone's enjoying the party, everything has been prepared well, there's alcohol and cocktails as well, I can see a few people in the garden. No one seems to hate anything.

I hand my present to Bri as Clinton does the same. We hug her and she puts them to the other presents after thanking us.
"Ya snakes didn't wait for us huh" Clinton pats on Mitchel's shoulder.
"Don't hurt me right now" Mitchel growls as Franzi starts giggling.

The time flies by really fast. Bri's mom just brought the cake and Bri already blew out the candles and unpacked the presents too. When she saw the vinyl I gave her, she jumped around like a little kid. It made me so happy that I was able to make her happy.

Later we just sit down chatting away with each other, I get to know a few friends of Bri I've never seen before, and later the boys perform a little song for Bri also. I could see how lovely Bri looks at Christian while he's playing his guitar and singing for her- or for the crowd?! I can't really tell, but what I exactly know is: both of them are looking at nothing but each other all the time. I feel like something's gonna go on between these two little birdies.
_______

~7:47 PM~

After we've drunk too much, me and Clinton talk about lots of bullshit. I don't even know where the others are- hold up. I can only see Franzi and Mitchel, kissing and shit. But where are Bri and Kras? Hope they're fine.
_______

~10:21 PM~

Clinton's POV

We've been at Bri's place for almost 7 hours now. The other friends of Bri already left the house, but everyone seemed to like her party a lot. Ellie has had a few just like Mitch and me, but Franzi already fell asleep in Mitch's arms.
It's very quiet compared to the situation before, but the place is a real mess. I start throwing away the stuff and Ellie helps me finish the thing faster.
"No- haha. Imma sit down now-" I chuckle and throw myself on the couch behind me.
"Baby, where are Brianna and Kras?" Ellie asks me.
"I don't know, probably in Bri's room."
"Come with me, we need to go find them. Stand up" Ellie pulls my arms.

"They must be here, trust me" I clear my throat and knock on Bri's door. No sounds. No answers. I knock louder and open the door, but both of them aren't there.
"Where the fuck are they!?"
"Hey where's Kras, he's left his phone on the table too" Mitchel says coming closer to us.
"What if they walked outside and something happened to them?! They've been outside for so long now! Almost 4 hours! They've been drunk as well" Ellie bites her lip.
I run outside and look around. I can see no soul. I can't hear anything nor anyone either.
"KRAAS!!!" I yell. I can hear no sounds.

Where the fuck are you bro?! I think to myself. I keep looking around shocked and afraid. Where the fuck are they?!

______________

I'm finally back again :)

Kras and Bri.. well. What do you think happened to them?
What do you think about this chapter in general? Let me know in the comments :) [it's been a very long one this time hehe <3]
Wait for more, stay amazing, and don't forget to vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 502 67
"Angeline, won't you listen to me, please"
282 24 27
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧.
430K 22.1K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...
7K 262 52
"trust me i'll never forget u"