One Step Closer

By lonelycauliflower

"What do you want?" - I asked hesitantly. The boy looked at me with his piercing blue eyes and he just shook... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 1. - The Office
CHAPTER 2. - The invention of cellophane
CHAPTER 3. - Turnstile troubles and sexy hunks
CHAPTER 4. - How to get a coffee date
CHAPTER 5. - Flourishing flower business
CHAPTER 6. - An eventful lunch break
CHAPTER 7. - Hot chocolate and marshmallows
CHAPTER 8. - Another hot chocolate
CHAPTER 9. - Misfiring misfortune
CHAPTER 10. - How to execute a perfect coffee date
CHAPTER 11. - Warm bodies and boyhood dreams
CHAPTER 12. - Instant noodles and locksmith
CHAPTER 13. - The audacity of a lawyer
CHAPTER 14. - How to get cornered and make a run for it
CHAPTER 15. - Changing locks and pecking soft lips
CHAPTER 16. The wellbeing of a skittish lawyer
CHAPTER 17. Being an adult is not so easy
CHAPTER 18. How do you like your eggs?
CHAPTER 19. A trip down memory lane
CHAPTER 20. The history of Butterfly Riverdance
CHAPTER 21. A teenager vs The House of Lords
CHAPTER 22. Cheerios and a free meal ticket
CHAPTER 23. Letting someone adore you is courageous
CHAPTER 24. Falling fast, feeling deeply
CHAPTER 25. Defusing a nuclear bomb needs expert knowledge
CHAPTER 26. The battle is not tough if you team up
CHAPTER 27. Having you is what I need
CHAPTER 28. Your desire is paramount
CHAPTER 29. Having a friend is the best thing that could happen to you
CHAPTER 30. Chinese takeaway and who knows what's under the cushion?
CHAPTER 31. The art of conspiracy
CHAPTER 32. There is discount in every business
CHAPTER 33. Complications of a busy morning
CHAPTER 34. Maintain your stance at all costs
CHAPTER 35. Curious detective and the burnt lasagne
CHAPTER 36. Saving lasagne and the scent of innocence
CHAPTER 37. The case of lost innocence
CHAPTER 38. The fight for your homies
CHAPTER 39. Deeper and faster is the new trend
CHAPTER 40. Sealing the deal
CHAPTER 41. Winning against rabid wolves
CHAPTER 42. Time to organise a party
CHAPTER 43. Going deep, feeling deeper
CHAPTER 44. Getting his trust
CHAPTER 45. In the name of an orange duck
CHAPTER 46. In the need of a locksmith again
CHAPTER 48. The case of a cold cappuccino
CHAPTER 49. On the brink of a meltdown
CHAPTER 50. Where is a beginning there's an end
CHAPTER 51. Tardiness is sexy
CHAPTER 52. A stammering boy and the grand entry
CHAPTER 53. Slippery fingers get deep
CHAPTER 54. The agitated Cairo is pissed
CHAPTER 55. The case of a toy boy and a tricky father
CHAPTER 56. The great escape to the unknown

CHAPTER 47. A hot piece of cake is a hot piece of cake

168 17 52
By lonelycauliflower

A/N Dear readers, you have been warned. Mature content ahead between two consenting adults. I've told you so... :)

Greg POV~

A couple of days ago I have given myself to Cairo completely. Never have I thought that it would be something I would crave on a carnal level regularly. It seemed the cards had been turned in his favour, when I asked him to have me again after a night out. We had a few glass and I may or may have not been a bit tipsy.

We had a good dinner and went to dance in a LGBTQA friendly club in Soho. Cairo was mesmerising in his black skinny jeans, it was molded onto his shape, the fabric itself was shiny, and gave off a wet effect. Needless to say his pert arse was astonishing in so many ways, that I couldn't get my eyes and neither my hands off him. He didn't mind at all.

In the last couple of months we both embraced our sexuality, and lived our lives to the fullest. It seriously seemed something like a TV series to me. Nothing could go wrong, right?
I felt like I'm on top of the world, nothing could knock me down. I was ever so grateful for my life, working insane hours in my business, and making sure I kept my partner happy at the same time. It was a bit challenging but I made it work, juggling between personal matters and keep my business afloat.

It still felt amazingly new and strange when I looked at Cai, the sudden way he became my partner. It was still difficult to comprehend how or why I was so drawn to him, but I've long abandoned discussing it in myself. I just felt safe, and home with him. His quirky attitude, his witty remarks, the outlook on our life just ticked all my boxes. I didn't even get to the fact how hot I found him, how attracted I was to his body. But what brought to my knees was his emotional intelligence and his tireless efforts to make everything right. I knew, him being a high profile lawyer suited him like a glove. I couldn't have imagined him in any other jobs. Obviously the thoughts of not being enough for him still lurked in the back of my mind but Cai had always made sure to remind me how much he cared for me. How much he loved me for who I was and all the materials that I've owned didn't matter. The first time when he told me he is on love with me shocked me. I have never been confessed to and all of a sudden, Cairo said into my face, above our morning coffees in the tranquillity of my kitchen. After the initial shock I stood up and took him into my arms. I embraced him tight, held close to me, and I said the words back. I love you too.

The words I have never told anyone because I never felt I was in love with any of my previous partners. He was so shy, and timid at that moment, I glanced at him and my heart swelled in my chest. I felt it was going to explode out of me, this sudden burst of emotion cursed through me. I knew that I wanted to live my life with this guy, through thick and thin, and through whatever life throw at us.

So here I was, a bit tipsy, my body pressed to him as we stood in the narrow staircase leading up to my apartment. His tongue was lavishing my chest, the low cut design gave him the opportunity to invade my skin through the opening. When he pulled the material further away and I felt his hot lips fastening on my nipple I let out a whimper. I clutched his head in my hands and encouraged him to suck on my taut flesh. The effect of his ministration zigzagged through my body, his continuous pulling on my nipples felt like a deep tugging motion between my legs, my sack was pulled close to my body and I was about lose my load. Drinking and willpower never worked well for me.

"Holy shit, Cai... I'm gonna lose it, you are so sexy.... you are so fucking amazing..." I babbled through my pain and pleasure as he kept his tongue busy, his lips sucking the now over sensitized buds. My hands carded through his shiny strands, I closed my fingers and I pulled his hair gently. He followed my movement and gave my tortured nipples a break. He kissed me tentatively, his tongue breaking into my mouth and I tasted some beer faintly, he slanted my head to get better access and I gladly obliged. I grabbed his hips, then my hands went to his arse, where his butt and his thighs joined. I pulled him closer to me, my cock was pulsing in my jeans as I felt his hardness against me. His breath caught in his throat, he stilled for a moment then grounded into me. I moaned into his mouth at the sensation, then we both laughed out suddenly.

He let me go but held my hand and started to walk up the stairs.

"Let's go, and finish this upstairs, baby." He said, his voice thick with lust, so deep and husky that it drove me mad. I quickly pulled myself out my sexual daze and followed him upstairs. He wasted no time, by the time I reached him, he worked his button up shirt off, and his fly was open.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" I asked him teasingly, as I hugged him from the back, reaching into his pants in the front. Cairo chuckled and pushed his trousers down on his thighs.

"Not if a hot piece of ass like yours is waiting for me." He said still chuckling a bit.

"So there is no way I could fuck you tonight, right?" I asked jokingly, nipping on his svelte neck. Secretly hoping he wouldn't want to bottom for me, because we both knew already who was the real bottom in our relationship. We were versatile but I have never been so sated and happy in my life unless he pressed me into the mattress and fucked me through and through.

"Nope, but there is a high chance that I will fuck you, so deep and hard that you will feel it for days." Cairo said as he reached for the back of my head and pulled me into a searing hot kiss. He turned slowly and stripped my shirt off. He stood in front of me like a god, his sculpted chest muscles called my fingers, I spread my hands over him and savored the moment.

He sighed, stopped my curious hands then with a swift move he turned me around, nudged me forward. I instantly bent myself over the couch. My mind was filled with this erotic image, being bent over, pounded fast and hard from behind. I shivered, then tried to get rid off my pants but Cairo beat me into it.

"Tsk, tsk... no, no, G-boy, keep your hands on the couch." He instructed me, then he pushed my jeans halfway down. I wore only a g-string, my newly found underwear which Cairo happily supplied again and again, whenever he tore one into pieces occasionally. I felt his eyes glued to my arse and I pushed my hip out, just to be more on display, just to taunt him a bit more, I swayed slightly for good measures.

"Look, how sassy you've become, my sexy little flower boy." Cairo said, then felt his hands grabbing and steadying my hips. He caressed the cheeks then pushed them up and parted them slightly. He pulled the thin material apart. I knew what was coming but when the first swipe of his tongue assaulted my senses I cried out harshly. I was like a live wire, his tongue dwelled into my crack, like twenty thousand volts played a crescendo in my body, I was writhed in ecstasy. I opened my legs as much as I could, the jeans on my thighs were quite restrictive, but I managed to give him more access. He reached between my legs and cupped my sack, rolled the globes in his palm, then grabbed my manhood. He started to eat me out and moved his hand up and down on my length in sync. I was sobbing with need. I felt my cock swell even more, precome leaked from the tip and Cairo quickly swiped his thumb at it, using to ease his movements on my cock. I was pushing my arse back to his face, unashamedly, without any inhibitions. His tongue swept over my tight opening over and over, the thousands nerve endings around my anus cried out for more each time. I wanted more but I knew it better than hurry Cairo, he would just slow down even more. His favourite pastime was edging me to a point when I was sobbing uncontrollably with a need I never knew it's existed. So I bit my lip hard and tried to keep up with the need, lust and desire to have more swirling inside me. I soon was rewarded and sobbed out loudly in relief when his tongue forced it's way into my passage, and quickly his finger followed it. He finally started to open me up properly and I groaned out in pleasure when he inserted his second finger too. I welcomed the slight burn, his saliva didn't provide enough lubrication but the friction was so good, couldn't control my movement, my hips moved automatically as I pushed back on his fingers.

"Ahhh you are so needy tonight, aren't you Greg, you are swallowing my fingers like a champ." Cairo teased me, his fingers scissoring in me. He continued licking and lapping around the sensitive area, then suddenly I felt his fingers leaving me and I whimpered at the loss of fullness.

"Cai....give it to me..., please!" I mewled quietly, then realising I kept my breaths long enough, so I gulped huge breaths in.

His hands swept over my back slowly as he soothed me slowly.

"Shhhh, Greg, you'll get it, just wait for a bit. I will fuck you hard, just wait a bit my love." He whispered it to me as he laid sweet kisses on my spine.

I was frustrated and wanton, but I tried to will away the feeling of need to be filled to the brim. I could do nothing but wait for him to continue to feed the fire he ignited in me.

He moved off me, reached over to the small side table, yanking the drawer out. When I saw him finding the small packet of lube I stashed in there, I sighed out in relief. I heard the plastic sound as he teared it open then felt the cool, viscous liquid smoothed over my opening. Cairo smeared some into me with his index finger, then covered his raging boner with the remaining of the greasy substance.

He pushed a little bit further down my pants, grabbed the g-string and ripped it off as I was expected and nearly chuckled but the need in me was so much I stifled it. He stepped back in the inverted V of my legs, I felt his hands dig into my hips and I never was so aware of his body. I trembled with this primal need to have him, and whined quietly.

"Brace yourself." Cairo said, his voice hushed, gone so deep with the suppressed desire. I held onto the back of the couch and tried to prepare myself of the onslaught of emotions. It was always like this indescribable feeling was taking over me, my mind went black as he breached me with his cock. His cock was scorching hot in my passage, like a hot, heavy but soft rod spearing me through and I had to take a deep breath to control the pain rising in me. He went all the way in, slowly pushed himself into the hilt, ballsdeep inside me. I was so full that for a moment I nearly choked on my words.

"Don't move." I croaked it out finally and he stilled in his movement to give me some time to get use the intrusion. He wasn't that big in size but he was plenty thick as I was a tight motherfucker down there, it felt he was tearing me apart. But somewhere in the pain, pleasure surfaced and I gradually relaxed, the searing pain gave way to such fullness, that I was unable to hold back a low groan.

"You all right Greg?" Cairo asked above me, his breath skimmed over my shoulders and I shivered as I felt his nipples touching the skin on my back.

"Yeah, you can move now." I nodded my approval so he could do his magic. I was so ready for it.

"Sure, baby, hold yourself up." I did as he told, clutching the back of the sofa harder.

Cairo raised himself up, his hands bracketed my hips once more and he pulled back a bit then thrust forward carefully.

"I won't break, give it to me Cai." I pleaded with him, I knew he wanted to be careful, but I knew myself, I was ready. I wanted to feel his cock moving in me, and it bothered me that he didn't move the way I wanted him.

He said a mere 'ok' then he started to pound into me in earnest. I was propelled forward by the force of his thrust, I had to really brace myself with my arms. The thickness of his cock filled me up, and each time he buried himself in me, he grounded his pelvis for a few seconds, reaching unknown depth inside of me. He was relentless. In and out so fast, I was tipping over the edge again nearly. I moaned out loud, his hands made their way up to my neck, he grabbed my neck and I knew immediately what he wanted.

I lift myself up a bit so he was able to hold onto my shoulder with one hand. His other hand went around my neck and held it, he didn't choke me, no, he just kept his hand there, it was seriously so fucking hot, I sobbed deliriously.

He grounded into me again and again, holding me in this peculiar position, my body arched backwards, my muscles tensed to a point that it was nearly painful.

"Touch yourself." Cairo commanded, and I cried at his words. I quickly started to tug at my impossibly hard erection. I was so close, it didn't take too much to let it go but I was waiting for Cai. He might have sensed the hesitation in me as he suddenly pushed into me with such forced we nearly toppled over by it.

"Come, Greg!" He shouted and I felt him pulse inside me, his spunk filled me, hot as lava, and this was enough for me to bring over the edge. My orgasm hit me like a freight train, blinded me nearly as it tore through my body. I shut my eyes as I slumped, my cock still spurting white semen, rope after rope.

Cairo's body went rigid, then he gave me a couple of brutal pushes before I felt him relax above me.

He suddenly laughed a little and I smiled with him too. My body felt like a piece of led, heavy, sated and sleepy. All I wanted is my bed and a cuddle from Cai.

"Are you alive there?" He asked, caressing my short hair. My sweat covered head. Eew, I must be disgusting.
I thought it mortified.

"I am but I am disgustingly sweaty, let's wash up." I suggested him.

"No, you are just like a cake. A sweet piece of cake. And I'm gonna eat you just like I would eat a hot piece of cake ." He mocked me then I felt his softened cock leaving my channel.

He held my cheeks apart again with his hands, and he did just exactly what he said.

##

A/N

... and the rest is history! 😂

Hello my Lovelies,

Here is a smokin' hot chapter for you guys, a bit sappy but very important one.

Enjoy.

***not edited***
***not proofed***

Happy reading,

LCF~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 14.1K 26
WARNING- M-Preg and no smut. Marked mature because of language. Oh and not for grammar freaks, sorry but it ruins my fun to write! Oh and... Having...
1.2M 27.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...