In search of love ✔️ (Complet...

By maggimeghu

Meet Twinkle steward- 20 years old girl whose life is filled with nothing but hurt, sadness. A girl who never... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Chapter 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 48

1.6K 48 4
By maggimeghu

ANDREW POV

All the way home I was just observing her. She has become so thin. Why did Katherine call Twinkle, her daughter. Why was Ethan acting so strangely??

Driver informed me that we have reached. I got down and carried Twinkle inside. My parents, Twinkle's parents, everyone came. I took Twinkle to my room. I placed her on my bed slowly. Sorry 'our' bed.

Dad had already called the doctor. We where waiting for the doctor. I sat beside Twinkle on the bed and held her hands. Her hands fit so perfectly in mine. They are so small.

"Twinkle!" Katherine called out for Twinkle again.

"How do you know Twinkle? " I asked her.

"Twinkle was with them itself Andrew! I had called you to inform you about her that day. But you didn't receive. She was living with Williams. They loved her so much. They even wanted to make Twinkle their daughter-in-law. But Twinkle ran away the next day." Mom said. Which means the girl, Ethan loved was Twinkle. I felt jealous all of us sudden.

I was happy that someone really loved her and took care of her. Doctor arrived. He checked Twinkle. We where all waiting outside. Everyone were crying. Twinkle's disappearance has taken a toll on everyone. Everyone loved her so much. But no one showed it to her. The door opened and the doctor called us inside.

"Andrew she is very weak. There are chances of losing her. The baby is safe, but if her health condition continues to remain like this. You'll loose both your wife and your baby."
The doctor said.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yes Andrew. The baby is fine. Please take care of her. There are chances of she going into coma. Take care of her very well. She have to take enough rest." the doctor left.

"Twinkle is pregnant? She is carrying a baby!" I asked to no one.

"Yes Andrew, she is pregnant. I knew about this. Twinkle had asked me to keep it as a secret. She didn't want you to know about it." Tina said.

"how could you do this Tina? You should have informed me." I was beyond angry on Tina now. Twinkle is pregnant. Which means what I saw the other the day was true. Michael! I left the room immediately. I called Micheal but he didn't pick the call. I called his office and asked his P.A. to connect my call to him.

"Michael! This is Andrew. You have to come to my parents house immediately. It's related to Twinkle." I didn't listen to his reply. I cut the call immediately. I called him to inform him that Twinkle is pregnant and is carrying his baby. I was not ready to give up on Twinkle this time.

I don't care about the past. I'm ready to accept Twinkle along with the baby. That baby is mine and will be mine.. I went back inside and sat next to Twinkle. Ethan was holding Twinkle's hand on the other side. Sherly was sitting next to him. She was resting her head on his shoulder. Jade and mom was crying so badly. We asked Lucas and Nicholas to rest for awhile. I found Twinkle's hand in a fist. She was having something in her hand. She was holding is so tightly. I tried releasing her hold but she held it as if her life depended on it. I tried once more. Everyone noticed this and were curious now. Finally I was able to release her fist. I opened her fingers one by one. What I saw inside pained me. She was holding our wedding ring. Her palms had turned white with the hold. All the tears I held back came falling down. She was safe-guarding our wedding ring. Now I understood how much she loved me. She couldn't even let go of the ring.

Twinkle I'm not going to leave you. Mom saw the ring and started crying hysterically. Everyone where wrong about her. She respected this marriage so much. Both Twinkle and the baby are mine. I'm ready to fight with Michael for the baby.

I found the locket that Michael had given her. She had kept it still now. Maybe she loves him. I will not giveup Twinkle. I will make you love me. Twinkle! I love you baby.

After sometime Michael and Luke had arrived. Why did Luke come. He left the day Twinkle was thrown out. Why did he comeback now?

Everyone came out to talk to them. Katherine, Ethan and Sherly stayed with Twinkle. I can't let Twinkle to be alone but I have to discuss this first. So I left her in the room.

"Andrew! Why had you called me? " Michael asked me.

"I will answer you, but before that I want to know what is Luke doing here?" I asked turning torwards Luke.

"I called him." mom said.

"Why mom?" I asked mom.

"Because he is the father of the baby! " mom said I was shocked now.

"Mom what are you talking. It's not him, it's Michael. That's the reason I cut Michael out from my life." I said.

"Will you just stop this and tell what are you talking about." Michael asked.

"Michael I want to ask you something? " I asked Michael.

"Go ahead. That's the reason you had called me right."

"Michael, Twinkle is pregnant. I want to take the responsibility of the baby." I said.

"What! Twinkle is pregnant?" both asked in unison.

"Yes that's the reason I'm asking you." I said.

"Why are you asking me to take the responsibility?" Michael asked.

"Because it's your baby. Twinkle is pregnant with your baby." I said. He immediately punched me in the face. I stumbled back but got back my balance.

"What the hell are you talking? How can you talk about your wife like that. And how the hell did you find Twinkle. I have been searching for her from so long." Michael asked.

"she was working in Sherly's marriage as a server. Sherly found her. And what the hell man! Michael I want Twinkle and the baby to be mine. So I'm informing you before, because you are the father." I said.

"Don't you dare utter a word about my sister like that again. Twinkle is my sister. I love her so much but as a sister. Not a girlfriend. She also sees me as a brother ." Michael said.

"Yes! Twinkle is our sister. We never saw Twinkle in a bad way. She was a God gifted sister to us. We both love her so much." Luke said. I know Luke sees Twinkle as his sister. But Michael! Why is he calling Twinkle his sister.

"Michael, if you're calling Twinkle as your sister, then why did you sleep with her. Why did you cheat me. She loves you so much that, she still has the locket you had given her." I said.

"Michael stop this Shit talk now!! I warned you once and I'm warning you again. Don't you remember anything what happened that day. And the locket that are you talking about. It is her mother's. It was the only thing Twinkle had with her in the remembrance of her mother. It was broken so I had got it attached. It is her mother's. That's the reason she has it. Not because of me." oh my good. How didn't I know about it? I should have known about it before blaming. My Twinkle was keeping it because she missed her mom. I'm sorry for not believing you Twinkle.

"But what about the thing I saw. I saw you both on the bed. Twinkle was in your shirt and you were shirtless." another punch was landed. Before onemore punch land on my face Eros and Luke held Michael back.

"What the hell! How can you tell that. You had raped Twinkle that day. Don't you remember. You were very angry that day when you left the bar. When you went home, you took out your anger on her. You had raped Twinkle!! The next morning when I came to check on you. I found Twinkle on the floor half naked shivering and unconscious on the floor. I helped her that day. I covered her in my shirt. She is my sister Andrew. I never saw her in that way. She was always my sister and will remain my sister." I was devastated now. I didn't know what to tell. How could I be so stupid. All this time what I thought was a dream was truth. I had raped Twinkle.

I fell on my knees. I should have believed Twinkle. How could I be so blinded. I have tortured her so much. I feel like killing myself now.

"Yes Andrew. What Michael is telling is true. Even i know about it. If you don't believe us, you can call Martha and ask. She couldn't believe what you did. She was guilty that she couldn't save Twinkle. She was blaming herself. That's the reason she stopped working for you. Your mom threw Twinkle out thinking she is having an affair with me. But I was seeing Twinkle as a sister. She also loves me like a brother. We where close because, she didn't have anyone to talk to her at home. So she use to share her feelings with me. My baby sister has suffered so much. She was called a whore. She is a real beauty, an angel. Twinkle had gone through so much." Luke said.

He couldn't forgive himself anymore. He wanted to kill himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
64K 1.4K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " ♡♡♡ 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 �...
40.9K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
9K 459 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...