Falling For A Berry (Error x...

By ArtyBone

When Blue told Error that the reason Error had been doing this because he was lonely. Error took the opportun... More

{Chapter One} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Two} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Three} (Error Pov.)
{Chapter Four} (Error Pov.)
{Chapter Five} (Ink Pov.)
{Chapter six} (Ink Pov.)
{Chapter Seven} (Dream Pov.)
{Chapter Eight} (Dream Pov.)
{Chapter Nine} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Ten}
{Chapter Eleven} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Twelve}
{Chapter Thirteen}
{Chapter Fourteen}
{Chapter Fifteen}
{Chapter Sixteen}
{Chapter Seventeen}
{Chapter Eighteen}
{Chapter Nineteen}
{Chapter Twenty}
{Chapter Twenty One}
{Chapter Twenty Two}
{Chapter Twenty Three}
{Chapter Twenty Four} (Fell Pov.)
{Chapter Twenty Five} (Fell Pov.)
{Chapter Twenty Six}
{Chapter Twenty Seven}
{Chapter Twenty Eight}
{Chapter Twenty Nine}
{Chapter Thirty}
{Chapter Thirty One}
{Chapter Thirty Two}
{Chapter Thirty Three}
{Chapter Thirty Four}
{Chapter Thirty Five}
{Chapter Thirty Six}
{Chapter Thirty Seven}
{Chapter Thirty Eight}
{Chapter Thirty Nine}
{Chapter Forthy}
{Chapter Forthy One}
{Chapter Forthy Two}
{Chapter Forthy Three}
{Chapter Forthy Four}
{Chapter Forthy Five}
{Chapter Forthy Six}
{Chapter Forthy Seven}
{Chapter Forthy Eight}
{Chapter Forthy Nine}
{Chapter Fifty}
{Chapter Fifty One}
{Chapter Fifty Two}
{Chapter Fifty Three}
{Chapter Fifty Four}
{Chapter Fifty Five}
{Chapter Fifty Six}
{Chapter Fifty Seven}
{Chapter Fifty Eight}
{Chapter Fifty Nine}
{Chapter Sixty}
{Chapter Sixty-One}
{Chapter Sixty-Two}
{ Chapter Sixty-Three }
{ Chapter Sixty-Four }
{ Chapter Sixty-Five }
{ Chapter Sixty-Six }
{Chapter Sixty-Seven}
{Chapter Sixty-Eight}
{Chapter Sixty-Nine}
{Chapter Seventy}
{Chapter Seventy-One}
{ Chapter Seventy-Two }
{ Chapter Seventy-Three }
{ Chapter Seventy-Four }
{ Chapter Seventy-Five }
{ Chapter Seventy-Six }
{ Chapter Seventy-Eight }
~ Author's Note ~

{Chapter Seventy-Seven}

265 7 5
By ArtyBone

Blue open the door of his house. Upon opening he saw Error and his child, Bluescreen. They two beloved people in his life. That isn't his brother. He smile as it turn to a frown as he remembers what Ink had done. Wondering, why. Why does Ink want to cause so much harm? Why does he want to break the whole build up of the relationship and family?

Why is he still considered as a helpful guy? Surely he is, but for what he did. It wasn't helpful, just harmful. Helpful for his own satisfaction probably.

"Error..." Blue spoke softly as he went towards his lover, leaning his head softly against his. "Why...why is this happening to me?" He whisper.

"I'm not sure, but please don't take it to heart. You know how much I trust you, and I will believe you 'till death."

Blue smile a bit, "Really?"

"Really."

Blue smile more as he look at Bluescreen, "Was Bluescreen behaving himself?"

"Yeah but he mist his mama a latte."

"E-error! Mweh..." Blue looks to a side, "Why does everyone I know loves pun, everyone put so much time for a joke so much effort, a latte of effort. God Toriel! I just made a pun!!!" Blue face flash a bright blue as he heard laughter from his lover.

Blue look at Error with happiness, "Haha!" He then took Bluescreen from Error's embrace and held his child. He love Bluescreen.

"This is what you needed huh?"

"Yeah..." Blue look at Error and kept his smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust sigh as he felt awkward in his home. Everything is awkward, firstly he help Ink to do that, then he backstab Ink and told Blue what's up and he has another plan, thirdly he made a promise and alliance with Blue, next thing he knows he lies to Fell. He slams his head against the wall, "What the fuck did I got myself into...?" He questions as he sighs, pulling his phone out and dialing Horror.

"Yo, Horror can ya come to my place?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue had invited Sci and Fell over to his place and currently they were in the guest bedroom. Blue let's out a hum as he look at the two. "Sooo, as you know Error and I have our adorable bean, Bluescreen!"

The two nods. "And as well an jerk called Ink who really wants to hurt me!" Blue stated softly with a huffs, "I can't believe I still call him a friend!"

"I mean, we can use that in our advantage?" Sci spoke up, "Like if you're buddies with your enemy, doesn't that helps a lot?"

"It does..." Blue hums as he thought for a moment, "but, he probably will realize what's going on and then try and avoid me!"

"Then we just kill 'em." Fell rolls his eyes, "that's what they do in my au, if they hate someone, they kill 'em."

"Fell! But we're talking about Ink, he's like-- the most important person for I guess the multiverse! He balance creation while Erry over there balance it out with destruction!"

The two exchange glances as Blue continues, "B-besides it WOULD be nice to ya know kill him! But, I already had my fair shares of murdering. I just want him to not be so...I guess yandere for my lover. Oi!" Blue smiles as idea came to mind, "We should make Ink fall in love with someone else!"

"I guess that's a peaceful way to handle it." Fell hums, "although, I do prefer the killing Ink. I'm all down to that."

Sci nudges him, "Fell!" He sighs and looks at Blue, "That's an idea we can try but who can well...Ink date? That isn't Error y-you know?"

"Hm...that I don't know." Blue sighs as he looks at both of them, "Let's eat something as we continue this discussion." He suggests as it was agrees to eat. Blue exit the room and headed his way down to the kitchen to prepare a meal for all three of them.

~~~~~

Meanwhile Error was letting Bluescreen view the beautiful sky of outertale. Of course, Bluescreen wouldn't really remember the view, but that's okay, afterall Error is planning on bringing him to this place as many time as possible to see its beauty.

His attention was soon caught by a certain skeleton, "Heya." Outer spoke as he sat besides Error. "Oh? Who's this young fella?" He noticed Bluescreen.

"He's my son, stupid." Error looks at Bluescreen with a smile, "My dorky son that I had with Blue."

"Already?" Outer look up at the sky, "Honestly I wish my relationship with Sci was romantic, sure at some aspects it is, although Sci always claim it's for scientific purposes and such." He sighs, "I wish it wasn't for scientific research....I wish it was for real."

"Huh..."

"So much things had occur in short notice, hasn't it, Error?"

"Yeah..." He looks at Outer, while Bluescreen was silently observing what is going on.

"So...what brought you here today?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... usually you come here for a reason and uhm...I guess I'm curious what's the reason is."

"You should know what's up by now."

"I...should?" Outer look at Error as their eyes made contact. "I-I mean..." His face started to heat up, "I-I guess...I should..." He looks away in embarrassment, "But it's like....it changes...and it's always a good idea to ask you know..."

"I see. Well, as of late so many things happened, some that I was involved, others Blue was involved. I guess I just want a break from it."

"Ah...I see."

The conversation soon fade into silence as both of them embraced the silent atmosphere. That is until Bluescreen started to cry, Error let out a sigh, "That's my cue to leave." He got up and held his child close as he created a portal, looking at Outer. "I guess this is farewells for now, Outer."

Outer look at Error and nods, "Alright, if you see Sci, mind telling him to visit me someday?"

Error nods, "Will do."

And just like that Error went through the portal as it vanished. Outer kept looking at the direction of where the portal used to be, only to let out a sigh.

"Time to go back to work."

~~~~~~~~~~

The laughter started to fill through the room as a knife was impaled into the wall of a photograph of a very well known character, Blue. "I will eliminate you, Blue. Error will be mine and nothing will stop that." The insane voice of Ink's ring out of the empty room that was dedicated for the thoughts to scream.

Ink lean against the wall as he slid down until he was sitting on the floor, "He will be mine, he will. He will see more aspects, more interest in me, a creator, a god, then a low-key idiotic positive, good shoe freak. No, not Dream, he has his flaws, I am speaking of you Blue." He laughs, "I will win. Even if I have to cheat."

~~~~~~~~~

Blue hugs Error and kiss his lover's cheek, "I love you, Error!" He smiles.

Error smile as well as he nuzzles Blue. The two love birds were on the couch cuddling. Sci and Fell was gone by then and Blue's brother was in his room, asleep. Bluescreen was sleeping as well as Blue and Error took the time to relax from all of the events that occur the past few days, weeks, and heck, probably months.

"I want...to make sure Ink doesn't hurt us..."

"I do as well, Blue."

"I know, I know." Blue leans his head on Error's shoulder, "Although, I want you to focus on Bluescreen and his safety more than focusing on Ink. Okay? Our child safety is far more greater than the issue we have with Ink."

".....I can't let you deal with a soulless freak alone.."

"I have Fell and Sci, possibly more, so don't worry okay?" He looks at Error, his blue eyes shining from the lighting. "My team is strong, and if we are good at cooperating and we know what make us strong and weak as a team. Surely we can defeat Ink."

Error hums softly, "If you say so.."

"Mhm...Now, do you want to head to bed early or shall we relax and watch a movie?"

"We should sleep early tonight, afterall who knows how much sleep we got these past few weeks."

Blue nods as he got off of Error and went up the stairs, "Come on!" He chirps with happiness. Error look at Blue and smile, before getting up and following his lover. As they got ready to say goodnight to the day and good morning for the next day.

Ahh! I finally updated a book! Also, Also, dunno when but I do feel like this book should be close to its end. Not sure when but, I might add one more conflict (not sure) before the conclusion and resolution of the story and end it off.
So stay in tune~
Remember! I don't give up on any of my books, if I ever discontinue a book it's usually because of lack of motivation to continue or no idea that is original to mess with.
Be patient and be positive in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.7K 18
what if someone reincarnated as underswap sans and they kidnap error instead of being kidnapped by error? let's find out hehehe... This is no Blue o...
18.8K 678 28
Oki so my story will suck just gotta tell 'cha so the story is about... Error and ink were childhood friends because you know they only knew eachoth...
3.5K 71 32
After the final battle with Chara and also resetting the world. Error could finally live the life he wanted with blueberry(Swap!sans). For ten years...
11.9K 273 10
A ship is born through love. And nothing can describe the way Ink and Error fell for each other, they say opposites attract. Follow ink and error...