K L A N C E D // Klance One-s...

By keyungso

"Let's make our own shade of purple with red and blue." mature content. More

desc
shower smut ;)
Ruin me
Promises are promises
Insecurities
keith has pimples and lance is a secretly a beauty guru
keith is a l0ser
lance is stUpid....ly in love
superhero au
youtuber au
idk au
drunk keith is the best keith - 1
idk i tried making angst but it turned out fluffy
keith would be a great neko
drunk keith is the best keith part two
drunk keith is the best keith part two of the part two
soulmate au-1
soulmate au-2
just plain smut
short fic i wrote while pooping
text au
galra au
text au pt.2
keith has amnesia au
keith would be a great neko- pt 2
sick au
cellmates au-pt 1??
cellmates au- pt 2
keith has a diary au
im so done with s7
crackass short fic
"hey im hiding from a bunch of guys can i hide in ur place?" au
beware !!
beware!! pt-2
beware!! pt-3
beware!! pt-4
keith as a cat demon
poop story i wrote while pooping
keith with piercings sounds hot
15
Prince and bodyguard action
party au with a plot twist
prince and bodyguard smut
superhero au pt2
youtuber au pt2
more prince and bodyguard au
keith being a clingy cat shit
kinda yacchan x tamura au
this fic is on crack
keith as a loser and lance being daddy material like always
incubus keith! au +188888888 SINNING ONLYFORONESGOINGTOHELL HOLIFIED
klance pirate au!
klance on a bus! au
birthday gift/cat!keith au

my life is a mess lol

1.5K 36 121
By keyungso

ok so ive been writing like a few ideas but idk whY everytime I do, I just kinda like stop, and then i never go back to it. Then I start a new one. So I thought why don't I just show you guys the barely written ones lol

au where lance and Keith's siblings are dating

"Why do you have to do this?" Hannah mumbles, pushing her long brown hair behind her pierced ear. They are in the car, Lance driving while she crosses her arms and leans back into the chair in annoyance.

"Because," Lance says before he makes a smooth turn, he glances at her for a while, "I just want to meet your new friend."

"Ugh you never do this with Robbin or Lindsay," Hannah says.

"Well because you don't really shove your tongue down their throats, now do you?"

Hannah flushes and she turns her head away. "I do NOT shove tongues down throats with Keeran."

Lance hums, a teasing smile on his lips. He makes another glance at her, and he smiles wider when she sticks her tongue out at him. "Okay. Whatever you say, little sis."

---

Keeran slids down the stairs, landing the floor with a loud thud. He runs a hand through his short, black hair and make his way to the kitchen, where his older brother Keith is cooking something.

He leans his head on Keith's shoulder and grins, "Are those French toast?"

Keith jerks, turning his head and slapping Keeran away with a frown. "Fuck, I told you not to do that."

Even with Keith being 3 years older, Keeran is way taller than him, standing a head taller with short hair and slightly lighter indigo eyes. Their personality differs completely like night and day. With Keeran being outgoing, friendly and sometimes loud, Keith is shy and timid and always telling Keeran to do things he doesn't want to.

"I have to bring Char to the vet," Keith reminds his little brother, sliding the toast down the plates. He grabs two forks and places them on each plate. "So I'm taking the car."

Keeran squawks from the table. "Wait! I need the car today."

Keith turns around with the plates and gives one to Keeran. "You don't even know how to drive."

"Oh yeah," Keeran hums, taking a bite of the toast, "but I kind of have a date today."

Keith looks at him. "Kind of have a date? Did she ignore you or something?"

"I mean-" Keeran pouts, "I thought you'd drive us there."

"You hoped that I can be your personal driver?"

Smiling hopefully and blinking profusely, Keeran tilts his head to the side, hoping his brother will fall for his cute charms. Everyone does.

Keith reaches out with his hand to pinch Keeran's cheeks in adoration. He has a soft smile in his face and Keeran cheers in success inside his head.

"Nice try."

Keeran drops his head on the table, groaning loudly and he doesn't have to look up to know his fucking sadistic brother is grinning down at him evilly. He sighs loudly but pushes himself up to eat the pancakes. At least the delicious food will make him feel a little bit better.

"Alright fine. Just so you know, you ruined my chance in showing Hannah how cool and dependable my older brother is and how he's always willing to-" he raised his voice, almost shouting when Keith pretended not to hear anything, face as blank as ever, "HELP HIS BROTHER IN NEED."

"You done?"

"You're so mean."

"One, this isn't the first time you want me to drive your girlfriend. You just told me to drive- who's her name again?("Emily?") Yeah Emily last week. How many girls are you meeting?"

Keeran flushes in his brother's words. Okay. Maybe he's a bit of a ladies man. I mean, who could blame him? He's smart, nice and good looking. Girls flock around him like cats flock around Keith.

He shoves Keith playfully, "Aw come on, big bro. Don't say it like that. I know you feel really lonely these days."

Keith drops his toast, gaping widely. "I am NOT lonely."

Not wanting to be under his big brother's kill zone, Keeran hurries out of the table and up the stairs. He was in the middle, grinning at a pouting Keith eating his pancake when his phone beeped and he goes back downstairs. "Oh, Hannah's here."

Keith hums, mouth full of pancake.

"Are you not going to lecture me? Tell me not to get pregnant?"

"If you thought I care for you that much then you're wrong. Also you can't get pregnant, dumb shit."

"Ouch, you wound me. Hey, you wanna meet her?"

"If you're still meeting her next week, then introduce me then. If not it's useless."

--

"Why do you have to escort me to the front door?"

Lance raises his arm defensively, "I just wanna meet your boyfriend, that's all. Are you guys gonna uber or you want me to drive you?"

"Probably uber? I'm super broke though and I feel bad if Keeran pays for everything."

"I'll drive you then," Lance says. Then he shoves her with his shoulder lightly, "Don't be so tense. Us McClains are known for our irresistible charm. Or you want me to show me some-"

The door opens and Hannah pushes Lance enough for him to stumble backwards. When Lance regains his balance and finally takes a good look of his sister's boyfriend, his mouth drops to the floor.

When Hannah told him about a really cute guy in her Maths class that asked her out on a date, he imagined a so so looking guy. Like the type of guy that's cute enough to not be called ugly but not cute enough to actually be called cute. Like...you get him?

He totally didn't expect a tall, lean dude (how tall is he? 175 cm? 180 cm?) that looks like he just came home from his modelling job and is expecting Miley Cyrus for dinner.

"Hi," Hannah mumbles shyly, tucking a hair behind her ear. Lance wants to gag at her trying to appear shy and timid in front of him but he's too busy checking him out.

Keeran (Is it Keeran?) smiles widely at her and his eyes slides over to meet his. "You must be Hannah's sister. She talks a lot about you."

Lance's head whips to the side, grinning as Hannah pretends to look around dumbly. "Damn, really?"

"You guys wanna come in and meet my brother?"

"You have a brother?" Hannah slaps him but comes in and they instantly link arms. Lance feels out of place suddenly, like he's cockblocking his sister. But ah well, he's really not in the mood in finishing his assignment either.

"Keith!" Keeran shouts, "Hannah's here!"

"Ok get the fuck out then."

Hannah looks shock but Lance can't help but snort out loud. Damn, Keith sounds like a hilarious guy. "Don't mind him, he's a dick," Keeran says to Hannah. Then he looked at Lance and grinned. "Hey, you can stay here and hang ig you want. My brother's a really cool guy once you get to know him."

Lance smiled but he shakes his head. Who hangs out in their sister's boyfriend's house with his brother? Not him. Besides, he has like one more season of the TV show he's watching.

"Nah. It's fine," he shakes his head and backs to the door. He throws Hannah a teasing grin which she replied with her middle finger, ouch and shoots Keeran a simple warning glare. "Have fun you both. But not too much fun. Like pg rated fun. But not too boring. You know what, just don't have sex."

Before he embarrasses himself even longer, he hurries out the door and leaves an amused Keeran with a flustered Hannah.

"I think my brother would like him."

---

Lance looks at the clock, a frown of his face. It's 11 pm and Hannah still hasn't came home yet.

and of course he goes back to Keith's house and theY FUC-

OK NEXT ONE YAY

lance has a daddy kink au

Daddy.

Keith hates that word. Ever since he found out there was another meaning behind the simple, loving word, he never saw it the same again. It doesn't disgust him, actually. It just makes him uncomfortable in the idea of a grown person having sex with someone so younger, even though in reality they're probably the same age. He's an open minded person but everytime he tries to think about it, he thinks about a baby doing it with a 40 year old and it creeps him out.

Lance, on the other hand, loves it. Everytime they're fucking and Lance's thrusting in him deep inside, he would lean in so that his lips are beside Keith's ears and he would tell him to call him daddy and that he would reward his babyboy afterwards.

Of course, Keith never actually gives in. Well, maybe he does sometimes. Sometimes when Lance is hitting that good spot inside of him or when Lance slows down his thrusts and tells him he would only start moving if he did. Keith would mumble the word in embarrassment, neck flushed completely as he gives into his boyfriend. Lance loves it though. He would grin in appreciation and then Keith gets to enjoy his ass getting filled up nicely.

So Lance's kink is kind of harmless, limited to him saying daddy once or twice every few weeks and Lance calling him babyboy everytime, which he's slightly grown accustomed too. It's never gone anywhere else until they go shopping together.

They're in the mall, buying their bath tools like shampoo and toothpaste and all that when they past the clothing section and sometime must've caught Lance's eyes because he stops and it takes him a couple of second to realize that Keith is a couple of feet away from him before he follows suit.

"What is it?" Keith asks him. Lance shakes his head and tries nudging Keith to walk forward again but Keith's a curious guy and he tries going to the place to see what his boyfriend was oggling at. Maybe he could buy it for him if it's too expensive or something.

Lance reluctantly shows Keith what he was looking at and Keith's eyebrows raises up when he sees what it is. It's a red sweater with a big red ribbon in the middle paired with a pair of black booty shorts that will probably show a part of his asscheeks if he wears it.

"I don't know. I thought you would look good in it," Lance mumbles, rubbing the back of his hair. "Like if you get a size three times as this," Keith watches as his boyfriend gulps down nervously, "you would look really adorable and snuggly."

Keith knows it has something to do with his daddy kink and usually he will just nod and walk away. But surprisingly, he feels none of the usual weird aura as he gaze on the outfit. What's the harm in the outfit? It just looked like oversized pyjamas. Honestly it's something Keith would find himself wearing in a rainy day.

Of course he doesn't say it to Lance. He simply nods and they continue their way around the store, the topic forgotten. But Keith makes a note to return here to purchase the item after he finishes with work.

--

Lance goes home to Keith wearing the cute oversized hoodie he found cute, sitting on the floor while sucking on his finger and looking up at under those pretty lashes. Lance is pretty sure Keith put on a bit of mascara before.

"I-"

"Daddy," Keith says, his face flushing. He tries to avoid his gaze in embarrassment.

Lance stands there like an idiot, really. He does the same thing whenever Keith surprises him with anything. It's kind of embarrassing and Keith can tell he's mentally breaking down here because he says again, "Daddy, you're home."

"Yes, I'm home," Lance finally lets out and drops his bag on the floor carelessly, making his way to squat down in front of Keith. "I'm home, baby. Did you miss me?"

Keith cringes inside but he nods anyway. Lance is finally getting it. The Cuban boy smiles, "Were you a good boy when Daddy was away?"

"I broke my toy," Keith pouts, grabbing something from behind him and showing Lance a broken car toy, missing its wheels. Actually, Keith intentionally took a hammer and broke the poor thing but oh well, he didn't how else this is going to turn sexual.

Lance frowns prettily, taking the toy in his hand. "Daddy told you to be careful with your toy."

"M'sorry," Keith whispers, ducking his head low yo add into the effect. Damn, he could be an actor.

lmao ok next one

freaky friday but klanced and gay

Keith wakes up in Lance's body.

Flushing, he looked himself in the mirror in horror. Lance's blue eyes staring back at him with equal shock. He's so cute, he thinks and stops himself. He's talking about himself. Well, not himself. But his own body at the moment.

Running a hair through his hair, he pulls it back when it feels weird. Well, Lance has short hair and his goes down to his shoulders so that must be it. He distances his hands away from his body, not wanting to do anything else. How'd this happen? He swears he doesn't remember anything out of the ordinary. He went to school, learnt stuff he didn't really care about, met up with Pidge and went home.

Suddenly, a thought crosses his mind. If he's in Lance's body right now, where's Lance? His eyes widens. Wait. What if Lance is in HIS body?

No no no no no.

When's the last time he'd showered due to his tight schedule? When's the last time he'd slept more than 5 hours? Lance has a strict sleeping schedule, thus the glowing skin and limited bags under his eyes. He's always sunny and laughing while Keith looks like and feels like someone who just crawled out of their grave.

He grabs his phone and goes out the door, not wanting to think about his crush being inside his grossass body anymore. He's so focused to getting there as fast as he could that he immediately makes a turn in the apartment building hallway, cursing when he bumps into someone.

"What the fuck dude?" He hisses, rubbing his nose and cringing, hearing Lance's higher voice instead of his usual deep voice.

"What the fuck?" The person says. And Keith freezes when he realizes he knows that voice. Since he's been listening to it since he learnt how to talk.

He looks up and sure enough, he sees his body looking up at him with a pout. He never realized how short he is compared to Lance. And is that how he looked when he pouts? Dis gUS TANG.

"Keith? Is that you?"

Keith crosses his(Lance's) arms, "Yeah."

Lance breathes a sigh of relief, nodding to himself. "Thank fuck. Do you know what happened?"

"No, not really," Keith shrugged, "I just woke up like this today."

"Okay yeah that's exactly what happened. But like, how though? Are we in like some sort of Freaky friday movie?" Lance sighs and takes a bottle from his back pocket and drinks from it. "You know your mouth is so dry, right? Like I have to drink every few seconds to stop myself from choking from dust."

Keith frowns, "Well your body's not that great either." Lance raises an eyebrow for an explanation but Keith keeps quiet. Actually, he can't find anything bad about Lance's body because....well, it's Lance.

"How long have you not showered? Used a face mask? Keith, your whole body is a mess."

"Thanks, got your point," Keith rolls his eyes, "Can we like, actually try to turn back to our own bodies so I don't have to hear your stupid voice whining?"

"Hah. It's your voice."

"Fuck you."

--

Okay so they can't find a possible explanation for this, even after going to Pidge to ask for help. The poor girl laughed so hard that she fell from her chair, rolling on the ground laughing until she cried.

"Ugh, Pidge. Come on, please. You gotta help us here," Lance whines, dropping on his knees and covering his face with his hands. While Keith stands beside him, face unmoving as he crosses his arms, full on judging the boy beside him.

"Seriously I can't take you guys seriously like this."

"BITCHACHO."

"OKAY OKAY," Pidge giggled, finally standing up. "Just wait until a day is over. Maybe that'll work."

"Are you sure?" Keith asks her.

"Yes. Yes. Now get the fuck outta her before my mind explodes."

Keith nods in gratitude before walking out while Lance runs up to hug the living lights out of her before jogging to catch up.

---

"Okay we can just keep it cool," Lance says, "Just pretend to be me for a day, how hard can it be?"

"Fine," Keith huffs, "Don't do anything stupid as me."

Lance puts a hand on his heart in fake hurt and bats his lashes at him, "I would NEVER."

---

"Hi my name's Keith and I'm sTUPID."

"Dude, this is the first time you've spoken to me." Ryan looks at Lance with a surprised look on his face.

Lance gasps, "No. I'm SUCH an asshole. I'm SUCH an ugly asshole that is STUPID aND SMELLY."

"Dude you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm great. I just, you know, it's tiring to have a constant stick up my ass all the time. You know what I mean?"

"Uh...." Ryan nods uncertainly, green eyes sliding to ask help from the girl beside them.

"Mr.Kogane," the teacher clears her throat, "Is there something you want to share to the rest of the class?"

Lance turns his head towards her, "Ah, sorry, Mrs.G. You can continue with your class."

The teacher frowns in confusion hearing her name called in such a way, especially when it's Keith Kogane doing it. Keith, the boy who only speaks when he's called out, Kogane. Keith, the boy who values respect to the elderies, Kogane.
"Okay then," she says after a few seconds of silence. "Then can you answer question 4 from the textbook?"

Lance's smile drops. Fuck. He never thought of that. He doesn't take advanced maths. He takes the lowest Math there is. Because he hates maths. Because he sucks in it.

"No I cannot."

The teacher makes a face. "Why not?"

"Because..." Lance scratched the back of his head, "because I...can't do....it?"

He hears a pencil drop from behind.

---

Keith bites his lips. He never realizes how tiring being Lance is. From the first second he steps in the class, people have been saying hi to me, smiling at him and start conversations with him. It's tiring. One because he's never had so many interactions in his life. And two because he has to answer back to them. It won't appear like Lance if he just ignores them like he usually does with his own class. His brain is tired of coming up with answers he thinks Lance would answer. This is harder than Maths.

"So Lance, what about we go somewhere after this, you know? Maybe I can help you with Maths?" Samantha nudges closer to him, batting her long eyelashes.

From all the people, he's come to an agreement that he dislike this one the most. She's pretty, sure, with her long brown hair and her hazel eyes but she keeps hitting on him. Actually, on Lance. And Keith is not having it.

"I heard there's a good coffee place in-"

"Samantha, is it?" Keith cuts her off, lowering his voice a few notes. "Look, I really need to focus on my work here. Can you do me a favour and.." He raises his eyebrow and leaves her to complete his sentence. Samantha, of course, blinks in surprise, her face flushing as she apologizes and leaves him alone.

"Damn, what's up with you today?" Matthew whispers, snickering at the sulking Samantha.

Keith frowns in confusion. "Nothing?"

"Nothing? Dude you just told her to fuck off. That doesn't sound like nothing to me. You love attention."

"I do," Keith chooses his words carefully, "I just think that education comes first, that's all."

Matthew laughs, "Damn. You sound like that guy you always talk about."

"Who?"

"Lance. Do I have to call you out everyday in class?" Mr.Robinson calls out. Keith flushes, facing back to the board. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

The class looks at him weirdly and Keith tries his best to ignore it. What? Is it something he said?

"Alright then. Today, I'm going to give you all out some small pop quiz," the teacher raises his hand when the class groans, "It won't affect your grade that much but this is how I'm going to see who will be needing extra classes and who will not."

"Fuck, we'll totally get the extra class, " Matthew whispers to him after reading the first question.

Keith shrugs, thanking the teacher when he gets his paper and scanning it. Hm. He relaxes a bit. It's not hard? He tries the first question. And finished it in two minutes. It's not hard. Actually it's quite easy.

He finishes the test 10 minutes before it's time and leans to the table, dozing off.

He wakes up as the bell rings and the teacher has begun collecting the papers back. When he reaches to him, the teacher chuckles. "You know, Lance, it's a bad habit to sleep your problems when you don't know the solution."

Keith frowns at his sentence but doesn't comment on it, giving the paper to him silently. The teacher gives him another odd look and walks away.

Matthew sticks on his side when they walk out of the door, moaning and complaining on how they're going to fail the test and take the extra classes during holidays. Keith wants to comment on his use of 'they' instead of 'he' but he figures it'll be pointless to. Everytime he opens his mouth, everyone looks at him weirdly. How does Lance do it so effortlessly?

"Dude, you wanna go bowling today? You know, with Danielle and the others?" Matthews grins teasingly as he wiggles his eyebrows around.

"Why are you doing that?" Keith asks.

"Doing what?"

"That. With your eyebrows. Why are you making them dance around?"

Matthew looks at him like he's grown another head or something. "To...fit into my sentence?"

"Why? How does it fit towards.. what's her name again? Danielle?"

"Dude, what is going on with you today? Danielle? The chick we've been after for so long? She's totally into you now man? And you're- OH. Is this another trick? You playing the hard to get type now?"

Keith looks back at him with a blank look.

Matthew looks back at him in disbelief before his eyes widen and he nudges Keith to look behind. "There! That's her! She's coming over here, bro. Act cool."

Keith turns to see her and raises in eyebrow when a girl comes walking towards them, throwing her strawberry blond hair back with her hand. She's not that cute, Keith snorts silently.

"Hi Matt," she says sweetly, then her blue eyes flickers towards him, "Hi, Lance."

"Hi," Keith answers.

"What'd you think of my new hair? I got a perm yesterday. I think it looks super cute, don't you think so?"

"Sure," Keith nods, eyes wandering off to search for a particular black haired boy in the crowd. They're in the cafeteria and Keith really needs to talk to Lance.

"Don't mind him, he's a bit weird today," he hears Matthew say.

"Really? What's wrong, Lance? We could go-"

"Nice meeting you, Denise, but I have to go. Excuse me." Then he walks away.

--

Keith tries looking for the seat he usually sits but he doesn't find his body anywhere near there. He purses his lips, crossing his arms in annoyance. Where could that idiot be?

Then he hears a jungle of laughter from one side of the canteen. He whips his head there and his heart drops when he sees himself on the table, dancing to a Shakira song. No. Fucking. Way.

He storms towards the table and everyone grins when he arrives, telling him to join them. But Keith takes Lance by the ear, and pulls him off the table, pulling him away from the confused audience and towards the canteen door.

"Owowowoeowowowowo," Lance says, rubbing his ear as he pouts when Keith finally releases him.

"Are you serious? Dancing to Shakira? Really?" Keith snaps. From the corner of his eyes he sees a couple of students peeping from the canteen door windows to see what they're doing and Keith scares them away with a strong glare. They've probably never seen Lance glare before and that adds to it.

"Come on, Keith, it's not a big deal. I was just having fun," Lance says.

"Is your definition of fun humiliating me in front of the school? You do know you're still in my body. After we switch back, then you can go back to being your idiot self."

"But it's so fun to be in your body. No one knows you so I get to go through that making new friends phase all over again."

Keith frowns but there's a familiar punch in his gut. He knows he doesn't have a lot of friends. He sees Lance rubs his red ear and his heart warms. Is this why he doesn't have any friends? Because he pushes people away?

Unconsciously, his hand goes up to Lance's ear(which is practically his ear) and touches it, rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger lightly. His own purple eyes flickers towards his but Keith's scared to meet them.

"Sorry," he mumbles.

Lance smiles, "It's fine. Your body's strong. I don't even feel a thing."

"You're lying."

"Maybe," Lance chuckles. "You know you should laugh more. You have a nice laugh."

Keith flushes and retracts his hand back. Lance's body is much taller than his own, but he feels so small compared to him. "Thanks."
"So, what'd you do with my body?"

"I did a test and turned down like two of your girlfriends."

"My girlfriends?"

"Danielle and uh, this other brunette girl."

"Samantha?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Nice. Anything else?"

"Nope."

Lance looks at him. "What? That's so boring."

Scoffing, Keith crosses his arms defensively. He's always defensive when it's Lance. "What? What's wrong with it?"

"Keith, this is like, once in a life time opportunity that you get to be in my hot hot body. (Keith fakes a gag and Lance flicks his forehead) Don't you wanna do something with it when you can?"

"Other than slamming this head on the sink then no, not really."

Lance shakes his head, "You're hopeless." But he's smiling.

:-) yikes.
same.

ok bye !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.6K 16
Klance AU, in which Lance is a god and Keith is the boy who catches his eye.
9.6K 112 30
A mix of Klance One-Shots, or Short Stories, all crafted by yours truly. I must warn you, some chapters do explore some mature themes, because some...
91.3K 2.9K 22
Lance might've just made his biggest mistake. And it will haunt him forever. WARNING!! This story contains elements of suicidal actions, tnoughts, se...
10.2K 250 15
Wolf walkers, people who could take to form of a wolf, but kept their human minds. Some say they have magic on their side, but magic made them mad, m...