izzy. // ybnfuneral

By SSICKHOEMODE

in which a teenage boy with avoidant personality disorder suffers from the resentment of a certain someone... More

the prelude
the cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
seventeen [edited]
eighteen [𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘬!]

seven

613 80 150
By SSICKHOEMODE

(okay, i'm butthurt. :( i asked y'all questions in the last chapter and y'all don't even have the decency to answer them. idc if it's a one worded answer or a thousand word answer, i would REALLY appreciate it if you guys just ANSWERED IT. y'all some ass for doing that💀. i think y'all are ignoring me or something cause😭. but THEN y'all ask me to update all the time and-- ykw, it's okay! let's hop into the story! enjoy :))

___________________

isaiah

the middle of the week always seemed to give me some type of subliminal joy or satisfaction. it lets you know you're suffering through the week is halfway over and that you're almost through the dark tunnel you have to go through every week called life.

"isaiah!!" my mom called, "could you come down here for a moment?" 

i groaned, annoyed that i was interrupted from my work that i was desperately trying to finish at a decent hour. 

i shuffled out of my bed and slipped some socks on. realizing how the sun was setting outside, i didn't realize how dark it got in my room and i switched   on the side lamp and went downstairs.

when i reached the bottom of the stares my mom was standing at the door with her coat on and her purse in her arm. luna was probably in her room or something.

"going somewhere?" i asked in a small voice.

she turned to me and showed me a small smile. "yeah. i'm going to drop off joyette at the airport. she's here and she wanted to say bye to you."

"why doesn't she just take her own car?" i asked, cautious of how i worded my question not to come off as rude.

"she doesn't want to leave her car anywhere else but her driveway." mom responded. i nodded my head.

she motioned her hand towards me. "come say bye, we're on a tight schedule."

i scurried to the door and peeked my head outside. i saw ms. joyette putting the last of her suitcases in the trunk and slammed it shut.

she then gazed over at me and walked over to me quickly, embracing me in a hug. i was caught off guard and i hesitantly hugged her back.

"bye isaiah. i'll see you soon." she said letting go of me. i nodded my head back at her, my eyes still wide open. i wasn't expecting more than a wave and i was a little confused. i didn't know that she was comfortable to hug me of all people.

i stood by the door and watched my mother hop into the car with ms. joyette and stared at her car as it pulled off down the street, making a left, no longer in sight.

i shut and locked the door behind me and walked back upstairs. as i was about to walk into my room, i glanced over luna's room door and decided to let luna know that mom was gone.

i knocked on the door and heard a faint "yeah?" before opening it slightly, enough to stick my head in.

luna laid on stomach on her bed, typing away on her laptop. she took out one earbud and looked over at me.

"mom just left, just so you know." i said looking off to the side. 

she nodded her head and mumbled an 'okay' before putting her earbud back in and went to typing again. i closed the door and went back to my room and plopped on my bed, eager to finish the rest of the little homework i had left.

turns out it wasn't as much as i remembered and i finished within the next ten minutes. as i was putting my homework in my respective folders, the doorbell rang. then twice, then three times. the person outside continued to ring it impatiently, which made me highly irritated.

"probably the stupid mailman. never got no damn patience. just drop the package off and leave. that's what yo' job is. damn." i continued to go off under my breath as i walked down the steps, careful not to miss a step.

i had reached the door and i turned the lock and i swung it open. my eyes laid upon a familiar light-skinned boy with dark dreads that swung from his head. all the color had drained from my face in an instant. before he could even open his mouth i let out a small whimper and slammed the door in his face and put my back against it.

i breathed in and out, trying to slow my heart rate that was steadily increasing. because him showing up on my doorstep was definitely not expected.

"okay, okay. it's okay. it's okay." i kept telling myself in reassurance, but of course that didn't help. i couldn't just leave him standing out there, although i wish i could and i could just run up to my bed.

sighing heavily, my hand shakily reached for the doorknob and opened the door, facing an even more annoyed nick, and a confused bj, who didn't even notice before. 

"uh, uh... s-sorry for that.." i said in a whisper, not even able to look up at him, so i looked at the slides on his feet.

"first of all, don't ever slam no fucking door in my face." he spat, completely disregarding my apology.

"hey!" bj said, causing both of us to look down at him. "no sweawing!" he said. it was adorable because he wasn't able to say his 'r' correctly.

nick looked at him and rolled his eyes. "hmm." he hummed, not bothering to answer.

"um, why are you h-here?" i stuttered, moving away from the door. it made me feel weird when i was standing right in front of him.

he took this as me letting him inside and with bj grasping nick's left hand, they stepped inside, nick purposely brushing shoulders with me.

i stumbled back a bit, but not too much. i sighed in dejection and closed the door.

"go sit on the couch over dea'." he instructed the little boy. he nodded his head and climbed onto the couch and intently focused on the tablet in his little fingers.

nick still didn't answer my question, and i was a little confused as to why he just walked in here and told bj to have a seat like they lived here or something.

"w-why are you--" i began to ask again but he cut me off.

"look, i'm here because i need bj to stay over at yo' house for a lul' bit." he went on ahead and talked.

"why?" i asked, fiddling with my sleeves.

he rolled his eyes at me. "because, i'm gonna go and pick up my shorty, and them have some of my niggas over."

"wh--

before i could say anything else i was caught off yet again, but this time by luna who stood in middle of the stairwell, running her hands through her short bob.

"isaiah who was that ringing the bell?" she asked.

when she reached the bottom of the steps she looked at nick and nick looked back at her, a small smirk beginning to form on his face.

"oh. it's you." she said. i couldn't tell if it was detest or sarcasm in her voice. i would have responded the same way.

"welp." she said shrugging her shoulders. "i'm going back upstairs then." she turned on her heel and retreated up the steps. 

"luna, wait!" i guess she didn't hear me when i called for her. i really wanted her to stay down here so i wouldn't have to face nick, because this is giving me serious anxiety.

i rubbed the back of my hand across my forehead, feeling the sweat building up.

"anyways, he said. "so i need you to watch him until everybody leave. i don't want him around the house while we do what we about tuh' do."

"but... i-i can't." i spoke in a hushed voice.

"well, guess what? i don't care, nor did i ask if you could or not. i told you to watch him. " he countered in annoyance.

he huffed and fixed his north face jacket, rolling his eyes yet again. "i'll be back for him later."

"bye nicky!" bj shouted from the couch, waving at him.

nick cut a look at bj. "i told you, i don't like that nickname." he said through gritted teeth. "but bye." he gave a lazy wave back and closed the door, leaving me standing dumbfounded, with a child on the couch.

great. now i have to stay down here and watch him. unless....

i had an idea and i began to walk up the steps. "i'll b-be right back, bj." i said. 

i heard him say 'okay' and i walked up the stairs and knocked on luna's door. she opened it after a few seconds. "yes?"

"nick left bj here." i rolled my eyes. "he's downstairs if you want--"

"oooh!" she squealed. "my little bj is here! here, i'll watch him, you can go to your room or whatever. she grabbed her phone and went downstairs, where i faintly heard bj shout in excitement when luna came down.

i sighed a breath of relief and chuckled. "thank the Lord." i said under my breath.

i dragged my feet to my room and closed the door, sighing again. i slipped off my socks and slipped into a comfortable hoodie and some shorts and snuggled in my bed.

grabbing my phone off of my nightstand, i unlocked it, clicking on netflix.

as i waited for the selections to pop up, i thought of nick just randomly showing up at my door, watching me to watch his little brother while he goes out with his friends. of all people, why did he choose me? he doesn't like me, and i don't like him.

he probably asked because you were literally across the street from his house, my own thoughts contradicting me.

i recalled how my stomach did back handsprings when i realized it was nick at my door. i remembered feeling hot all over my body when i took his appearance, which always seemed to be on point, no matter what he sported. the aura he exuded was just enough to make my knees go weak.

 i fanned myself with my hand as i felt myself getting hot again. all this thinking about him had to stop.

sometimes, i wondered what it was like to hang out with nick. sometimes, i wanted to be able to be in his presence without him snapping at me, or getting annoyed with me or saying disrespectful or unnecessary things to me. a part of me even dared to imagine what it'd be like embraced in a hug from him, even if it was meaningless, half-assed one.

i sighed again in despondency. i already knew very much that that was never going to happen. i was too shy and socially unable to speak to him, or anyone, and he's just never liked me.

i laid in my bed, and drowned my sorrows in the irreverent show that i was watching.

nick

i held the steering wheel in one hand and held my phone in my other, looking back and forth between the screen and the road.

i was on my way to pick up alycia so we could head back to my crib and hang out with my niggas and some of they girlfriends. i might even get a quick fuck in if chances favored.

after about two more minutes i pulled up to her crib and i texted her, telling her to come outside.

i looked back out her messages and saw that she read the text but didn't respond. it annoyed me that she didn't respond, but i let it slide when i saw movement from her door. she closed the door carefully and locked it with her key and ran to the car and got inside.

"whew! it's cold a bitch out here." she complained fixing her coat. then she turned to me and smiled. "hey baby." 

i smirked at her. "wassup." i gently grabbed her chin and pulled her face close to mine, placing a peck on her lips.

"ard, let's go. the gang prolly there already." she nodded her head and ran her hands through my dreads, something that she knew i liked.

i started the engine back up again and pulled away from her house, and took the highway to go back to mine.

ten more minutes passed and we reached my crib, and i put my car in park and cut the engine off.

"oh and nick, remember i gotta be home before 11. that's when my mom get back." alycia informed me.

i nodded my head, "yeah i gotchu."

 we both took our seatbelts off and got out the car, alycia greeted by her friends. rhoshima, was her name. the giggled annoyingly about something and went inside the house. as i slammed my door shut, i heard something clatter on the ground and i looked around to see what it was, feeling alert.

i looked and my eyes found themselves looking across the street to see that shy, annoying ass nigga isaiah picking up some trash that fell out of the large black trash bag he was carrying. his movements seemed frantic and scrambled, like he was scared to be outside or something.

i watched him pick up the various pieces of trash that was scattered across the driveway. i rolled my eyes. how the fuck you drop a trash bag? can't be that heavy.

my eyes then gazed briefly at his ass since it was up in the air because he was bending down. i watched as it moved ever so slightly when he was moving to pick the stuff up. you would think i wouldn't be able to notice movement that subliminal from all the way over here, but i did.

i noticed everything.

i noticed how nervous and scared he would get whenever i got near him, or how he stuttered when talked to me, and how his body language completely shifted in my presence. i lowkey enjoyed it, but he highkey blew the shit out of me.

i shook myself out of my staring at him, particularly his ass and went back inside with a scowl on my face.

only ass i should be, and wanted to, stare at was inside.

__________________________________

yethh! i finally finished this chapter! 

[excuse any mistakes and/or errors.]

i already told y'all before that it takes me a while to update because i want to write a whole chapter with at least a two thousands words before i publish it, b/c i want to try to put my best foot forward :)

anyways, i want y'all to tell me how y'all feel about this chapter.

i was even feeling bold and added nick's perspective! how you feel about that? want more? or want less?

i'm quite satisfied with this chapter and i can't wait to write all the real juicy stuff ;)

please continue to COMMENT! vote! let people know this story/ship exists!

vi💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...