Joshaya one shots

De EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! Mais

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?
So Not A Date
Brother Dear
The Gala
Worst Nightmare
Always Protecting

Anniversary

3.4K 79 10
De EGH15-01

Maya looked at the weather channel with a frown on her face.

Tomorrow was her and Josh's one year anniversary. They had made plans to spend it together once he got back from Philly from visiting his parents for the weekend. The only problem was Philly had a foot of snow on the ground and the weather channel was saying that roads were too dangerous for anyone to be out on.

Maya clutched  her cell phone in her hands hoping that Josh would call her and tell her that he had left Philly before things got too bad. But knowing that she hadn't gotten a call yet, that probably wasn't the case.

"Maya, you've been sitting there for two hours. Get up, go see if Riley wants to hang out." Katy told her daughter as her and Shawn came into the living room.

"Have you heard from Josh by any chance?" She asked her step father. Shawn gave her a sad smile.

"Sorry Kiddo, if there was anyone that Josh would call it would be you." He told her. Maya sighed knowing that he was right.

"This just in: Anyone who is in the Philly area or is planning on going to Philly sometime within the next few days, might want to change their plans. There will be snow all week and not a day of sunshine until next Tuesday. The roads are being closed down as authorities have announced that it is too dangerous for anyone to be driving. This is Samantha Walsh bringing you your six o'clock news."

Maya looked down in disappointment as she listened to what the news had to say.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. I know how much you and Josh were looking forward to celebrating together." Katy said. Maya just nodded her head as she looked down. Shawn came and sat down on the couch with her.

"How about we take you out to dinner tomorrow night." He suggested. "I know it wont be the same, but maybe it will get your mind off of things. We can go wherever you want." He told her. Maya looked at him with a frown on her face.

"Rent a plane and go to Philly?" She asked him. Shawn smiled at her.

"I'll see if my private jet can be filled up." He told her sarcastically. Maya chuckled as she leaned into Shawn.

"Thanks for the offer, but I probably wont feel like doing much of anything tomorrow." She told them. Just then her ringtone for Josh went off and she snapped her head down to her phone.

"We'll leave you to it." Katy told her as she grabbed Shawn's hand and they made their way out of the room. Maya took a deep breath before she answered the phone.

"Hey." She breathed out.

"Hey, baby." His voice came through the phone. Even when she was feeling down, just the sound of his voice put a smile on her face. "Did you watch the news?" He asked her. His voice seeping with disappointment.

"Yeah. I did. I'm sorry you couldn't make it back." She told him.

"Not half as sorry as I am. I had the whole day planned." He admitted. Maya smiled sadly. Josh had wanted to surprise her with everything and take her out for their anniversary. He had been so excited about it, and driving her crazy with how secretive he was keeping everything.

"Well maybe we can celebrate when you get back. I know it wont be the same but at least we'll have something to look forward to." Maya told him. Josh was quite for a second before taking a deep breath.

"Right now, all I want is to be in your arms." Josh said with seriousness.

Josh never got cliché and sappy like that unless he just really didnt feel good, or he was stressed and he really needed Maya.

"Everything okay?" Maya asked him. Josh sighed over the phone.

"My parents are just driving me crazy right now. I wanted to leave earlier to see if I could make it back before things got too bad, but it was already solid white and my mom refused to let me go. Now that I'm staying for a few more days, they'll take this opportunity to try and talk me into moving back to Philly sometime in the near future. At least my mom will." Josh said. Maya smiled, his voice sounded like he was emotionally exhausted.

"Well you're her baby, of course it will be harder for her to let you go. And I'm glad you decided not to risk coming here, I would rather spend our anniversary knowing you were in a different state and safe then to be spending it in a hospital." Maya told him.

"That's what my mom said you would say. Kind of weird she knows you like that." He joked. "But seriously I'm fine. Just a little bummed." He told her. Maya nodded.

"I know how you feel." She told him. Amy's voice yelled for Josh in the background causing him to sigh.

"I got to go, I'll talk to you later though." Josh told her. "I love you." He told her. Maya smiled.

"I love you, too."

~

The next day, everyone was trying to cheer Maya up.

Lucas bought her flowers while Zay invested in her favorite candy, Farkle took her out to lunch so they could catch up just the two of them, and Riley and Smackle took her out shopping and had a girl's afternoon.

Maya loved her friends and enjoyed being with them, She appreciated the fact that they had tried to make her feel better, but this day was supposed to be for and Josh. And all she could think or talk about was him.

Lucas and Zay spent a couple of hours hanging out and they mostly talked about memories that they all had with Josh, Farkle and her did talk about other things but the conversation always seemed to find its way back to Josh, all while Riley, Smackle, and her were shopping. Maya continued to see things that would remind her of Josh.

As Maya got home from her busy day she saw that Sawn and Katy were dressed up fixing to leave.

"We are going out to dinner." Katy told her. "But I did make you dinner." She told her. Maya smiled at the homemade tacos that were on the counter, her favorite.

"Thanks mom. What's with all the candles?" She asked as she noticed that there were candles lit on the counter and on the table with a opened laptop sitting on it. Shawn smiled as he helped Katy put her coat on.

"We'll see ya later." He told her as he grabbed his keys and him and Katy headed out of the apartment. Maya narrowed her eyebrows and walked over to the table. When she looked at the laptop she couldn't help but smile.

"Josh." She breathed out. Josh was on the computer screen smiling back at her.

"Hey gorgeous, happy anniversary." He told her. Now it all made sense to Maya. The candles, her favorite dinner, the fact her parents were leaving. Maya took a seat in front of the computer and smiled. "I didnt want this year to go by and us not do anything special. So I asked for a favor. Lucas got you flowers, Zay got the candy, Riley and Smackle went out and bought you an outfit." Josh naed off.

"What about lunch with Farkle?" Maya asked. Josh rolled his eyes but smiled and laughed as he talked.

"Farkle said that he would take you out to lunch but that it was because I wasn't doing my duties as a boyfriend and you deserved to feel special for your our anniversary." Maya snorted.

It wasn't that Farkle didnt like Josh, but because he loved both her and Riley so much that he wanted to make sure they were treated right. He one time got mad at Lucas for buying Riley a different kind of flower then the ones that were her favorites.

"Sounds like Farkle." Maya laughed.

"If it were anyone else I might have felt threatened." Josh told her jokingly. Maya rolled her eyes.

"Nobody could feel threatened by Farkle." She said.

"I asked your mom if she would make you dinner and if she could set the place up to look nice. I know dinner over video chat isn't the same, but its something." Josh told her. Maya smiled.

"It's perfect." She told him.

As the night went on, Maya and Josh talked and laughed about anything and everything as they ate dinner together over video chat. It might not have been the ideal anniversary that either of them had dreamt of, but they were together.

"Happy anniversary, Maya." Josh told her as they started to wrap the night up. Maya smiled at him.

"Happy anniversary, Josh."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

65.6K 1.7K 39
"But Maya Hart? She was the one I loved." One-shots about Lucas and Maya from Girl Meets World
200K 2.6K 28
Maya, Riley, Farkle, Lucas and Zay are 17 And Josh is 20 Its about how Maya and Josh confess their feelings that have been buried deep I dont own g...
82K 1.8K 38
🚔 The ride along that will change the game forever 🚔 Maya Hunter is counting down the days until graduation with university right in the rearview b...
130K 3.4K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is an aspiring ballerina who is more than ready to start her life at Manhattan School of Performing Arts. Of course her life is t...