Dogs

Par pumpkinwrites

Second book after Cats. (I suck at writing descriptions) Check out Cats if you haven't read it yet! 💚❤️ Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

12.

403 18 8
Par pumpkinwrites

Youngjae

I smiled proudly down at him, watching his Adam's apple bob up and down as I slowly crawled up along his body to capture his lips with mine. His arms circled tight around me in response, kissing me back hungrily.

He groaned lowly from the back of his throat, the sound travelling straight down to my already painfully uncomfortable erection.

I hugged him tight to me and felt our hearts pounding hard together, the comfort of his arms making me feel so shy suddenly.

I was unsure of how I was going to even continue next, my face flushing as he stared so intensely into my eyes.

I snuggled my face into his neck, hiding it there and nibbled on his collarbone, trying to urge him instead.

I laid flat against him, using my thighs to grip his members as I felt it prod my thigh. I was dripping with precum, the sticky feeling over our stomachs while I tried to shift around.

JB's arms flexed at my waist, the sudden jerk causing me to grip him tighter with my thighs.

"Jae..." he groaned, his hands leaving my side as he fisted the bed sheets again.

I lifted my head with a pout, staring down at him. The veins on his forearms stood out as he flexed, his flushed face and eyes staring back at me.

"Please Jae" he begged, squeezing his eyes shut. Why won't he help me...

He opened his eyes when I sat up on his hips, his hands moving to grip my thighs as his erection rubbed along my crack.

I reached for his hand and lifted it up to my lips, licking the tips of his fingers gingerly before sucking hard on them.

His mouth hung open as he stared at me, his eyes darker than I've ever seen them before.

"My sense of control is hanging by a thin thread Jae" he groaned, his voice low and raspy.

"Don't control yourself then" I mumbled, my words all garbled as I continued sucking on his fingers.

"You're going to kill me one of these days. I swear..." he growled, throwing his head back as his other hand tightened on my thigh.

"Help me. I need you in me" I begged, giving up all together. I curled my tongue around his fingers, nipping the tips as I bobbed my head slightly on it. His hand released my thigh, moving to grip the sheets hard instead as he watched me.

He slowly slipped his fingers from my mouth, sitting up so that we were nose to nose. My eyelids fluttered shut as I felt him reach behind, my hands falling to his shoulders. My body clenched itself, the memories I tried so hard to hide bubbling to the top of my head. It's my Bummie... I chanted in my head. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm safe.

"Look at me Jae. Keep your eyes on me" he said softly, his touch oddly gentle as he cupped my chin in his hand.

I snapped my eyes open, staring back into his eyes as he searched my eyes. He shifted his hand to cup my cheek, his sharp eyes on me the entire time.

His hands started drawing patterns on my body, toying with my nipples before kneading my back. I squeezed his shoulders in response, my hips jerking to each touch, his fingers leaving a scorching trial behind, lighting up my body everywhere, making me need him more than ever.

His sharp eyes and intense gaze was almost too much for me to bear, his hand squeezing my thigh softly each time I felt like I needed to close my eyes.

"Bummie please. I need you in me" I begged again, my voice all hoarse. I tugged on his hair, watching as he placed his fingers into his mouth.

"Eyes on me Jae" he whispered, one of his hands cupping my jaw while the other circled around the rim of my hole.

He slipped his finger in slowly and I struggled to keep my eyes open, the look of wonder in his eyes, his gentleness and warmth overwhelming me, his entire being fully concentrated on me.

He took his time stretching me, my body tingling and aching with the need for more, for him.

"Please" I moaned, tugging him tighter to me by his shoulders, begging him again.

"Good job Jae. You did so well" he murmured, slipping his fingers out of me. I leaned forward to kiss him, tugging him closer by his shoulders.

My eye fluttered shut at the closeness, his beauty blinding me. I moaned as his hand curled around the nape of my neck to tilt my head, his other hand splayed against my lower back.

His tongue slipped into my already open mouth while he pressed his elbows tight to my sides, his forearms pressed against my spine.

We fit so perfectly together, his body wrapping mine so nicely each time he held me like that, his fierce protectiveness showing.

"You're amazing Jae. You really are" he spilled out between our kiss, his arms holding me tighter to him.

I broke apart gasping for breath, feeling so overwhelmed while he held me tight. He slowly shifted us so that he was leaning against the headboard, lifting my head so that we were face to face again.

He scanned my eyes and I nodded at him, letting him know I was ready, stretching behind to reach for him.

He aligned his member and directed my hips as I slowly sat on him. My hole sucked him in greedily, missing the feeling of him. I dropped my forehead to his, turning into a jelly mess at the fullness.

"Move Bummie" I murmured, his hands reaching up to cup my face worriedly.

He gripped my hips, lifting me up and down slowly, letting me get used to the feeling before my hips took over. He leaned back and let me use him, his heated eyes on mine while I gripped his shoulders to lift myself up and down.

I moaned as he reached between us and fisted my member, rubbing the precum over the tip. I rocked my hips on him, his hand stroking my member in time to each jerk, his hot eyes still locked on mine.

"Please Bummie" I begged, needing the extra push. I clenched on his member, my hands clawing on his shoulders and chest as he released my member.

He flipped us skillfully, tilting my chin to face him as he pounded into me. I became a incoherent moaning mess, struggling to keep my eyes open as I saw stars.

The look in his eyes made my heart ache, my entire body throbbing and overwhelmed by the whole situation. I felt my eyes glaze over, each skillful thrust hitting my sweet spot, pushing me closer and closer to the edge until I fell apart.

"Bummie" I panted, clawing his back as I came hard, spurting between us. I kept my eyes open, our eyes locked on each other's as I came. I felt so open as he continued to pound into me to stretch out my high, his eyes on me the entire time.

"Jae..." he groaned, only coming after I came down from my high. He tilted my jaw so that I was looking into his eyes, staring back at me as he came hard, the intimacy and look of amazement in his eyes sending me into an all new high, the image of him burnt into my mind.

He pulled out of me slowly, scooping me into his arms as he kissed me hard. We became a frantic clash of tongues and teeth, my teeth nipping on his lip as he tilted his head.

I moaned as he cupped my neck, adjusting my head so that his tongue could stroke deeper. I gasped, panting for breath when we broke apart, feeling my member harden again from just our kiss.

"Soft and slow or hard and fast?" he asked, his raspy voice sending tingles down my spine.

"Any way I can get you" I muttered, my eyes widening as I took in his words.

"Soft and slow then. Until you get and feel that I'm here and I'm yours" he murmured, his voice seductively low.

~

We were lucky that we were heading back to Korea after that day, my limbs all loose and jelly like after our sessions.

We were preparing for our new album, after our long break, all of us arranging to get together for the recording. I kept grabbing JB to the practice room for make out sessions while waiting for the rest to arrive, JB smirking and laughing each time I lead him out. It's his fault for looking like that...

I reluctantly headed back to the meeting room for our album discussion as Jinyoung texted us, JB laughing the entire walk back. He held the door open for me, letting me enter before taking a seat beside me.

"Back from your practice session?" Yugyeom asked, JB biting back his smiled at that. He looked so confused that JB to cracked up further at that statement, clutching his stomach as he threw his head back.

"Yes. Sorry" I blushed, squeezing his hand in warning.

"자자 진정하자" Jinyoung called, his eyes twinkling as he caught the look on our faces. It's like getting caught by your mom... a really proud mom... eep.
A/N: I have no idea how to explain 자자 like "Come on?" Let's settle down

We went over our songs, all of us having written some songs together. Jackson, Mark and I went over a song we wrote together, the three of us humming a slight tune that I played out when Jackson and I froze, realising that we wrote that when we weren't talking to Jinyoung and JB.

I turned to look at JB, grabbing his hand in mine as Mark continued to read the lyrics, humming along to the tune slightly, oblivious to us.

Those words I would never hear from you "Please just stay by my side"
My heart hurts as I still remember your words.
So why am I still looking for you?

It digs deep inside, every little thing becomes crystal clear through your actions and the way you talk.
Why does my foolish heart do this? Why am I hurting more? I don't get it at all.
Your callous expression hurts me, I'm in a lot of pain.

The days I spend without you hurt so much. How did you and I end up like this?

This is what I'm telling you, I hope that you listen to this song

A/N: Sick if you didn't already know!

"We don't have to release this..." I started, sliding the paper away.

"No. We should" JB interrupted, putting the paper back. He blinked hard, rubbing his throat slightly before focusing, holding my hand right back under the table.

"We should" Jinyoung nods, looking back at JB.

He slid his lyrics onto the table, JB taking one out from the file as well. Jinyoung read his quietly, Jackson leaning against him quietly after, the two of them stuck in their own world.

JB read his after, his hand releasing mine as he rubbed his throat nervously. I left my hand on his knee and squeezed it supportively as he hesitated, his eyes glancing to me.

His eyes concentrated on the lyrics, reading them over with his eyes before reading them out loud.

I want you to be the one to pick out my clothes.
You'll be next to me as I walk this path.
You are the only one out of everything, you know I'm all about you.

I want to keep going, just you and me.
Everything I want to do, I want to do it with you.
My head is filled with thoughts of you, I want to hug you now.

I hug you tightly so we can be closer so we can't be apart, I hope we can be closer to each other, I hope that you understand my heart.

Little more, little more, I want you baby, little more, little more, one more step.

A/N: Prove it. I love the songs he writes...

JB looked into my eyes after, the look in his eyes causing my breath to catch in my throat. The other members were chatting around us, my brain not registering anything but the man before me.

He wrote this song with us in mind... I bit my trembling lip, willing myself not to cry in front of him again. JB's eyes softened at my expression, tugging me into his arms. He rested his cheek on the top of my head, his hand cupping my neck protectively.

I breathed him in, closing my eyes as I snuggled into his neck and warmth. I swallowed back my tears, feeling so safe and warm, feeling like I was finally home. I knew one thing for sure... I love this man more than anything in the world.

I heard the other members settle around us, stroking JB back softly when I calmed down, slowly lifting my head. Jackson winked cheekily at me as he caught my eye, making me flush. Mean.

JB laughed at that, stroking the side of my head softly as I leaned into his neck again. Why does it always get written on my face?

~

We all headed into the studio, splitting into groups for recording, starting one song at a time.

JB went last, having to written and composed the most number of songs. The other members left after recording, heading to rest before continuing the next day.

JB and I remained in the studio, JB pointing out which lines he felt fit, hesitating before picking up the song he wrote for me.

"I want you to sing this part. Just this" he murmured, pointing out the lines before placing the lyrics back down in front of me.

I bit my lips as I read the lyrics he scribbled my name next to, willing myself not to cry as he wanted to sing these parts only with me.

I hug you tightly so we can be closer so we can't be apart (Jae)
I hope we can be closer to each other, I hope that you understand my heart (JB)

Little more little more I want you baby, little more little more one more step (Jae and JB)

My eyes glazed over, my tears rolling down my cheeks as I turned to face the other direction, not even knowing why I was crying.

He wrapped his arm around my waist quickly, tugging me towards him to hold me tight to him.

I turned and buried my face into his neck, embarrassed by my own tears. My brain finally comprehended my tears, my arms tightening around him. He's trying... it's the best way he knows how to tell me he loves me.

I cried harder at that thought, knowing that I selfishly held back my words because he never said he loved me. JB stroking my back soothingly, rocking me slightly while murmuring he's sorry the entire time, my hand reaching up to cover his mouth.

"Don't say you're sorry" I hiccuped, trying but failing to glare at him.

He gave me a small smile that didn't reach his eyes, his eyes still worriedly scanning my face.

"I always screw things up. I'm sorry Jae" he sighed with a frown, tugging on his hair.

"I love you" I blurted out, feeling the need to say it. His hand froze in his hair, his jaw slacking as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I-i..." he stammered, his hand tugging on his hair again as he paused and took in a deep breath.

I placed my finger on his lips, interrupting him and stopping him there "I know. You don't need to say it. I just wanted say it".

His eyes soften and he puckered his lips, pressing a kiss against my finger before smiling at me. He took my hand in his, interlacing our fingers in my lap.

"You're amazing Jae" he mused, staring down at our hands as I played with his fingers. He brought my hand up to his lips, pressing a kiss against the back of my palm. His eyes showing me how he felt as he added "thank you".

I clamped my lips together, my face flushing at his words, my heart thudding almost violently against my chest.

He smiled at my blush, leaning forward to press a small kiss against my lips, laughing at my still dazed expression. He's so mean but I love him.

A/N: hard to soft chapter? <- get it? HAHAHA. I promised nazi_hs   I would upload. So here. As promised ❤️💜 hope you all have a good week aheaddddd. Thank you for being my amazing people and following my book. (I really am amazed that you all read this when I can't even read my chapters) THANK YOU REALLY AND SEE YOU ON MONDAY 🍅 <- I'm sad that there's no pumpkin emojis so this is orange, has lines and is magically a pumpkin. 😂

Have you all seen this? Like. Just... adjahagshdlagagdi.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

206K 8.9K 60
"I can do anything if you tell me good boy" In which Yugyeom is Got7's good boy. __________ Got7 is just really gay in this story. And in real life- ...
96.5K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...
153K 3.1K 52
there's a moon like you ✨
296K 5.2K 130
★BOOK FINISHED★ So i guess this is just a oneshot book now!!! most of the stories are not the best but i try my best!!! but i like writing and im ext...