A Buddy Companion (1)

נכתב על ידי BoosCorner

This story is about Bucky Barnes and his other best friend Ramona. One day while walking to get home during o... עוד

Faithful Meeting
Naming the Pup
Spoiled Rotten Pup
Training Ramona
Ramona Size and Markings
Worst Day Ever
Girls have to help Each Other!
Mrs. Barnes have a Date?!
A Girl's Night Out
Graduation!
New Apartment
A Tragic Day
Happy Birthday Bucky
Quality Time
Steve Graduation
We Want You
Joining the Army
Bucky Joined the Army
Last Day Home
Stark Expo
Meeting a New Friend
Basic Training
Heart to Heart
Last Day of Basic Training
Bucky's at War
Hydra
Heading to Austria
Fighting in Hell
Farewell My Friend
Saved
A long Journey Home
Buckys Breakdown
A well Deserved Hero
Together Again
A Guys Night Out
Bucky Meeting Howard Stark
Hydra Takedown
A Fallen Hero
Farewell
Until Next Time
Thank You

A Day at the Fair

2.6K 65 2
נכתב על ידי BoosCorner

"Ok, you guys ready to go cause I sure am!" said Bucky excited for a day at the fairgrounds. Rebecca and Braxton was ready and waiting for Steve to come out of his room who they feel was stalling because he's not much of a ride person. "Come one Steve let's go before the taxi leave us behind." Shouted Bucky by the front door holding Ramona leash, growing impatient. Steve walked out of his room putting on his jacket, "Ok i'm ready lets go." The group walk to the taxi who at first wasn't to thrilled about having a hug dog in his car with a bunch of young kids, but decided to not say anything because he knew a big tip was going to come from them. "So Bucky, Connie couldn't make it today." ask Rebecca holding Ramona head on her lap trying to comfort the huge dog that was squash in the backseat on the floor. "No, not today, but that's fine i'm still going to have a good time with you guys." Bucky replied rubbing Ramona back looking out the window watching the scenes go by. Ramona was enjoying the fall breeze that was coming through the window of the taxi, "That's sad, sorry Buck." Rebecca said feeling a little bad that Connie couldn't make it with them. "Ok kids here we are that will be $2.50" the taxi driver said. Bucky put the money in his hand as everyone was making their way out the vehicle, Rebecca taking hold of Ramona leash when Bucky was paying. Once out the car Rebecca handed Bucky back the leash taking hold of Braxton hand as they separated from the group to enjoy their own time together.

"Ok Steve, first thing first lets head to the Cyclone first and get that out the way." Bucky said to Steve, who didn't look that thrilled to go on that particular ride. "I don't know Buck, i'm not really into rides, can we do something a little less thrilling?" asked Steve while the Cyclone was getting closer in view. "No way Steve, it won't be bad promise plus it will be quick, we do have Ramona after all." Steve let out a huff of air and replied "Fine, but you're paying for hotdogs after." "Deal." agreed Bucky. Walking to the ride Bucky tied Ramona near a pole telling her to "Stay." Ramona sat on her hatches watching the boys make their way to the ride, then turning her attention to a fallen piece of hot dog that a toddler was dropping from their stroller. 

"See Steve, not bad right?" Bucky asked holding onto the railing of Cyclone, Bucky didn't hear Steve reply before the ride took off. Bucky letting out a shout of excitement as the ride did it's rounds but still not hearing Steve, Bucky started to get concern and tried to look towards his friend but having a hard time seeing his tiny friend. When the ride was over Steve took off towards the nearest trash can letting out all his stomach content. Bucky feeling bad for his friend quickly got water for Steve to help with the wheezing that started coming from his chest. Bucky help Steve to the bench that was near Ramona. Steve and Bucky sat on the bench for a few minutes, while Steve was being to get this breath back. "I'm sorry Steve, I should've listen to you and not force you on that ride." "It's fine Buck, but I think i'm done with rides for the rest of the day." Steve Wheezed, finally getting air to his lungs without struggling. "Let's go get that hotdog that you said you will buy." Getting up off the Bench and untying Ramona Bucky and Steve walked around the fairgrounds playing games and enjoying their hotdog that they split with one another due to short funds.

Catching up with Rebecca and Braxton, Bucky and Steve shouted, "Rebecca! Braxton!" both turned around then making their way over, Bucky noticing that Rebecca was carrying a new stuff animal and cotton candy. "Hey nice bear, did your beau win that for you?" throwing his arm around his sister in a teasing fashion. Steve and Braxton stayed behind the siblings having a conversation among themselves. "Yes he did Bucky, I see you didn't win anything at all." Rebecca said throwing off her brother arm from her shoulder while smelling cheeky, very proud that her boyfriend won her a gift. "Yea I may not have won anything but don't forget we still have to get home, plus Connie isn't here so there's no need for me to show off my skills" Bucky replied smelling at a girl that was passing their group with her friends. Rolling her eyes at her brother, Rebecca walked back with Braxton and Steve, rather having their company then her annoying brother. The girl that was walking pass, turned around shouting "Hey! Excuse me." The group stopped turning back to the strange girl that caught Bucky attention. "Yes, how can I help you doll." asked a flirtatious Bucky giving her that famous Barnes smile.

The girl giggled, "Hi my names Janet, do you want to hang with us." Bucky never being able to resist a pretty face, turned to the group and said, "You all go ahead, we will meet back together in 1 hour ok." The group looked at Bucky like he had two heads, then watching him walk away with Ramona who looked back at the group not understanding why they weren't following. Tugging at her leash Ramona brought her attention back to Bucky. "What just happen?" Asked a confuse Braxton. "We just got ditched by Casanova." said a very displeased Rebecca. "Come on guys lets look at the shows to kill time." said Rebecca grabbing Braxton and Steve arm leading them to a tent that had performers outside trying to get people to see the show.

"So who were you here with-?" ask Janet "You can call me Bucky, and i'm here with my little sister, her boyfriend and my best friend, oh and of course my dog here Ramona." Bucky replied petting Ramona on her head, who was smelling very intently at the food stand. "That's one big dog you have what kind is she?" ask Janet giving Ramona a stare of inquisitive. "I'm not sure, she's just a mix of everything I guess." Bucky said looking at his not so little girl with love and care. "Oh well, don't you think she's a little...weird looking when you first seen her, why pick a dog like this?" Janet ask. "You know I get ask that question by everyone that first meet her, and I say the same thing every time, One I didn't choose her, she choose me, and Second there's nothing wrong with her ,having a certain blood line don't make a good dog, what make a good dog is trust and love that owner and pet share with one another. I wouldn't change her for anything, she's one of a kind." Bucky said looking at Janet square in the eye making sure she understand that what she was saying wasn't appropriate.

Bucky never really understood what people had against Ramona when looking at her. They seem to alway judge her based off of how she look, before getting to know her and spending time with her. Bucky loved everything about her, from her mix-match eyes to her crooked tail but more then anything he loved her spirit and her will to just survive when she was little. "I see you really care for her, she is a good dog you did such a good job training her." Janet said, still thinking Ramona was not the best looking thing, but didn't want to make the cute guy beside dislike her. Bucky stood up gaining Ramona attention wagging her tail ready to where ever Bucky was going. "Yea, she's smart some time I always think who is training who half the time." Bucky said looking down at Ramona giving her a pat on her head, which she leaned on his side enjoying the love. "So do you want to share a popcorn and watch some of these shows that's going on?" Bucky asked trying to get off the subject of Ramona not wanting to get upset during a fun time at the fair. "Yea, that will be fun let's go." Janet said walking with Bucky and his dog around the fairground enjoying the cute guy with the weird looking dog.

"What do you mean you don't have the money to get us home!" yelled Rebecca who was ready to hit her brother for being stupid, spending their gather money that was for getting back home. "How could you do that! what did you spend it on?! I hope it wasn't for that random girl, which by the way isn't your girlfriend James!" Rebecca was fuming giving Bucky a look that reminded him of his mother anytime he did something she didn't like. Both Braxton, Steve who took over holding  Ramona leash, just stood back looking at the siblings staying out of the family affair. "Listen i'm sorry ok, but she didn't have money and it would've been rude not to treat her plus it's fine the walk isn't very far." Bucky said trying to calm down his little sister. "That's not the point James! i'm tired, my feet hurt from walking all day already! you do this to yourself every time some girl blink their eye at you! ugh boys!." Turning her attention to Steve and Braxton she said, "Please be better then my brother you two, don't end up being related to a fool like this one." Both boys did the smart thing and agreed with her nodding their head in a 'yes' gesture. Turning her attention back to her brother, "No James I am not walking you are going to find us a ride, this is your fault and WE are not taking another step. Right guys!" Rebecca said not looking to Steve and Braxton, who once again nodded at the young girl. Sighing Bucky scratch the back of his head knowing what he did was indeed dumb, so he took it upon himself to hope and prey that he can find a ride for everyone to get home.

"Really James, the back of an ice truck was the best ride you can find." Stated Rebecca who was once again giving Bucky the stare that could kill. "Yes dear sweet sister, he was heading in our direction and was the only one who didn't mind having a dog with us, it's better then walking and hurting your little feet." Bucky said laughing at his sister thinking this was story to share in the future when all of them get older. Rebecca just shook her head at her brother, not really mad, thinking this experience was cool, she just wanted to pick on her brother not giving him slack just yet. "Well Bucky, I must say I don't think anyone will forget this experience anytime soon." Said Steve, "I know I won't, this was the most fun I had, plus I never would've thought I would be riding in the back of an Ice truck because my girlfriend brother blew our money on a dame." Braxton said laughing putting his arm around Rebecca to keep her warm. Bucky just smiled at the two glad they saw the humor in this, if only his dear sister could and get off his back, but he knew that won't happen for a while. Trying to get comfort from someone he began to pet Ramona who had her head on his lap enjoying being off her paws, not use to walking as much as she did today. "Well James, since you blew all our money I think for re-payment we all deserve any extra desert that mom has made for us." Rebecca said in a cheeky voice daring her brother to argue. Bucky didn't say anything, knowing that it was his fault that they were in this predicament, instead,  just enjoying  the time he got to spend with his family, knowing memories like this was something to cherish.  

A/N: I know this part was super random but I thought I needed to add this, for the sake of future parts. I don't know how far into the movies i'm taking this story but we will see. Thank you everyone who is reading this i'm glade you all are enjoying it :D

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.9K 189 7
This story is about Bucky Barnes and his other best friend Ramona. Welcome to the next installment of "A Buddy Companion." Ramona will be in the bigg...
37K 757 12
This story is about Bucky Barnes and his other best friend Ramona. 70 years in the future Steve Rogers wake up to a new world. Feeling lost, confuse...
22.8K 545 10
This story is about Bucky Barnes and his other best friend Ramona. Ramona and Steve made their way to Washington. They were adjusting to their new li...
1.1M 28.5K 30
It's nearing Bucky's birthday and Steve wants to get him something special. Something that would really stand out and make him happy. Natasha suggest...