Saiki K. Oneshots

Bởi HEXINXINHE

This the Disastrous Life of Saiki K. One Shots, where new chapters are no longer coming out. With all differe... Xem Thêm

Request
Toritsuka x Dead! Child! Reader
Kusuo x Child! Adopted! O.C.
Kusuo x Older Sister O.C
Kusuo x Drunk O.C.
Aren x O.C Attacked!
Nendo x Baby!Female! Reader
Yuuta x O.C. Double Love P.1
Double Love P.2
Kokomi x Male O.C. P.1
Kokomi x Male O.C p.2
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins Crossover
Kusuo x Shonen Maid
Kusuo x O.H.S.H.C
Dead! Kusuo x Dead O.C.
Kusuo x Cousins! Hitachiin! O.H.S.H.C
Kusuo x Cat O.C. x Amp
Saiki Kusuo Teacher! x Assassination Classroom
Hairo (Kineshi) x Tennis Player Reader
Kusuke x Genius Child O.C
Kusuo x Dorothy Must Die crossover
Child! Kusuo x Assassination Classroom
Hiro Kineshi x Reader
Kaido x Sister O.C.
Kusuo x Little Brother O.C
Kusuo x Black Butler
Kusuo x Haruhi (O.H.S.H.C)
Kusuo x Fairy Tail
Kusuo x Average! Reader
Kusuo x Coffee Store Owner Reader!
Kusuo x Sick! Reader
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 1
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 2
Metori x Poor! O.C.
Aren x Delinquent O.C.
Kusuo x Famous! Reader
Akechi (Touma) x Reader
Kusuo x Fairy Tail! Reader (Crossover)
Kusuke x Genius! Reader
Aren x Martial Artist! O.C.
Kusuo x Pokemon Crossover
Makoto x Actress! O.C.
Lost! Kokomi x Male! Reader
Kaido x Reader
Kusuke x Reader
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins
Kusuo x Aiura
Kusuo x Undere! O.C!
Explanation on Final Chapter/ Last Call on Request
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x Aren P.1
Kusuo x Aren P.2
Kusuo x Shun
Kusuo x Shun P.2
Aren x Shun
Across My Universe P.1
Across My Universe P.3
Across My Universe P.4
Thank You
My Next Book
Winner Announcement
My New Book
Kusuo x OC
Toritsuka x Trans! Reader
Toritsuka x Saiki
IT Chapter 2 x Saiki K
Saiki x It Chapter 2 Part 2
Saiki x BNHA
Saiki Siblings x Maze Runner
Saiki Kusuo x Death Note
Kusuo x It Chapter 1
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Haikyuu x Assassination Classroom
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x B.N.H.A P.2
Kusuo x Haikyuu P.2
Fem. Kusuo x Shy. Reader
Kids AU
Saiki x Harry Potter
Saiki x Harry Potter P.2
Saiki x BNHA
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Kusuo x Reader
Kusuo x Haikyuu!
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 2
Kusuo x Haikyuu!! Part 3
Untitled Part 88
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 4

Across My Universe P.2

355 9 1
Bởi HEXINXINHE

Last Time...

..."this is Saiagi Kunio treat him well." he says nicely. "Saiagi sit..." he thought for a while "there." he points out.

I sat in between, myself and Touma, things couldn't possibly get much worse from there.

Kusuo's P.O.V

As I walk to my desk all eyes on me, I get clear thoughts of my two desk-mates. Well, he seems norm-he lives far since he didn't get here on time ones thoughts just kept coming in overlapping his other thoughts, while the other Kusuo would just have an empty silent mind, well, not entirely. His thoughts weren't important to me.

The teacher explained the assignment, which was just to make a few math problems of multiplication and division but to add to my terrible luck, something good happened. We would be working with our peers next to each other so I luckily worked with Kusuo and unluckily worked with Touma.

"Great we're partners!"
"I'm Akechi, nice to meet you"
"I have a few ideas."
"Look, I'm good at math."

He just continued to ramble off with a scary look on his face getting close to mine, I tried to avoid his face getting closer to mine. 'I have to go to the bathroom' I sent to his head as he later said. "I'll be right back." and ran out on the room. I regained my position next to Kusuo as we worked.

We finished the paper in only a few minutes since I already knew everything I got impatient. We showed it to the teacher who gave us a gold star sticker. Then the lunch bell rung, signaling lunch. I, unfortunately, didn't have one and the only food I had was a cookie that I had the day before, but the faster I get over this the quicker I get home.

I took the cookie out of a now empty brown bag and sat alone at a table, thinking about a plan. I just had to find a way to get a cookie with him fast. "Is that you're going to eat?" I hear a voice crack into my thoughts. I look up to see Kusuo looking down at me while he brought his own lunch.

I just nod, trying to pull on his heartstrings to sit down and pity me. He sat down in front of me and handed me half of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Thank you!" I say as I gobble it up, not noticing how hungry I had become. I really needed to something about that, I don't want someone to call child services. He just nodded sitting there...staring at me...closely.

I wipe my face with my sleeve and look at him, "Is there something wrong?" I ask. He shook his head. "I know! I have an idea. Let's go to a cafe after school!" I say filled with false glee. "Why?" he said skeptically. "Why not? I don't have to be home till 7 or dill nightfall." I made up as I try to get him to find me as a friend, then all I have to do is find a home.

"We can go with our parents." Kusuo finally agreed, parents...shoot. "I can go with one of yours instead, I'm trusted!" I lie, really I was a homeless orphan from the future trying to get home. "Money?" he asked again, I take out a small bag filled with money, mostly coins but it can still add up. He just nodded, "Sure, you can come to follow me to my house." he agrees.

I smile "Yay! Thank you....?" it would look strange if I already knew his name "Kusuo."

"Kusuo!" I repeat. I just need to be friends with him and the hard part is done I attempt to convince myself but really this entire thing is going to be difficult.

The bell rings to signal the end of the day, after cleaning the class and getting my shoes I follow Kusuo to his house to be greeted by mo-his mom and dad. "Hello, you must be Ku-chan's friend I'm his mother, call me Miss. Kurumi" she sweetly says to me as I nod, "And I'm his father you can call me Mr. Saiki or Kuniharu I don't care." he shrugged "Thank you for being friends with our grumpy little boy, I know it must be difficult to be friends with him but he is a nice guy." they both sobbed as they got close to my face.

"And I'm his older brother Kusuke." he grinned as he had a hand on his hips. He had his hair covering his eye as usual as a wave of 'Don't Trust' aura came off him spreading like wildfire throughout the house. "We were wondering if mom could take us to the cafe?" Kusuo cuts in. Oh, nothing really changes.

"Sure, I don't mind." she agrees "What do your parents say?" Nothing other than they technically speaking don't exist and that I have to befriend your son and keep my psychic powers a secret and deal with the pain of humanity I wanted to say "They said it's fine." I smile as that was my only reply.

"That's great! I'll take you." she grabs Kusuo's hand my powers only get worse from here, in one month by now I'll need to wear glasses or people will start turning to stone and in a few years, I'll need my limiters. I conclude as I also remember my time here is limited to less than a week. I put on my shoes and open the door to go back to the beautiful cafe which was broken down what was meant to be years ago.

We got there in a little time since it was nearby. I had a chocolate chip cookie and Kusuo had some cake, "Little Kunio, I got something for you." Ma'am flagged me down, I walk to the counter and stand on my toes to get a better view of her face "Yes?" I ask. "Here, you seemed hungry," she said as she passed me a sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and ham. "eat up." she smiled.

My eyes widen as I quickly dig in hungry of the half sandwich I had hours ago. "Okay Kunio, now go kid." she shooed me away. Kusuo was eating and her mother was just sitting there. It could be considered as just quiet time, but it was far from that. This was me we're talking about. Though now I was right, he was having a telepathy conversation with his mom.

'Mom, he's starving' he thought as I finished my food, slowly eating away
'I'm not sure what to do, nor do I know who or where his family is' she sent back, that was the end of the conversation when I looked out the window I saw it was sunset. "I have to get going," I say as I stand up. "Thank you for bringing me." I bow to them and leave. I walk into the ally I kept my pillow in and sat on the floor, my arm glowing again.

Task 1 - cookie - completed

Task 2 - befriend - complete

Task 3 - after school snack - complete

Task 4 - home sweet home - TBA

Task 5 - secrets - complete (for now)

It read. Each task I'm given it goes down on my arm at sunset and nightfall. I still needed to find a home. Day one was already spent completing the simple ones, but it only gets harder.

Being worn out and tired I lay my head on my pillow as I curl up into a ball in the cold.

I once again wake up, but not to chattering kids and the leaking sun between the buildings, but with a poke on the shoulder, I look up to see a pair of green eyes looking into what I wanted to be my violet eyes. "So this is where you live?" he said as he stepped back arms crossed over his chest, I rub my eyes as I sit up, getting a clearer view of who's talking.

I look to see Kusuke it's always a terrible day to see him. Half of his body is shown by light that only the street light provided. "Come on," he lifted me up though he was quite weak unlike in England where he was constantly picking up trashed metal pieces in the dump yard.

He was only 11, so he was a shrimp a weak one. He picked me up to his side as I tried not to fall back asleep. It was getting hot outside though it was night I felt really tired now couldn't sleep. I would zone out but not actually sleep. Who in their right minds would leave a kid out here I hear him think as he continued to walk. We got to his house, I feel so terrible that I could barely walk anymore as I felt like I was a rag doll.

Maybe it was the sandwich Ma'am had given me, but on a more realistic level it was probilby the water I drank before I went to sleep, I took some from the rain that drizzled outside as I collected it into a cup I found in the trash. I still refuse to steal, Mom had taught me better than that. "You're lucky I had gotten into the cameras only moments ago," he mumbled to me as he unlocked the door.

I was taken in to see Mom sitting at the table with coffee, "Kusuke I made the guest room, take him there." she said as she looked mad and disheveled. He nodded and took me up, I feel a wave of discomfort as he sat me on the bed. I felt horrible, I had gotten used to but too weak to pull him back my powers even seemed to drop. He left the room as my arm started to glow.

Now you see what happens when a day passes.
Finish your task as I give you 2 days more.
But to add to the fun.
We brought Kusuke along.
FInd him too.
Or horrid things will happen to you (two?)

Then the gold light faded, I had to find Kusuke. I may hate him but a brother is still a brother. I use clairvoyance to see him in Japan in a forest where I saw Nakanishi preform his dangerous act. He should wake up tomorrow. I try to make a plan as I fall asleep.

I wake up to see me still in the room, I get out still in my sweatshirt and jeans as I head down, feeling still awful. I go downstairs to see everyone but Dad at the table. They look up at me, "Kunio! Get back to bed you're sick!" Mom commands, but I just ignore her as I walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" Kusuke asks "to find my brother." I say as I close the door behind me I feel pale and sick, but I drag myself to the forest to get Kusuke.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56 2 3
My hero academia x Animal Crossing one-shots. I do not about you, but I'm a huge animal crossing fan. And a My Hero Academia fan. I thought why not c...
81.3K 2.7K 21
mha x saiki k crossover (with extras from hunter x hunter, sk8 the infinity, and death note) started - sept 6*, 2020 ended (with alt endings/chapter...
2.8K 70 7
The Disastrous Life Of (Y/N) (L/N) YOU my friend are a psychic, along with your twin brothers, yes my friend you a triplet. You had moved away from...
3.5K 130 18
These are all Kagome oneshot stories I mainly want to write involving Kagome Higurashi.