Saviour

By RihThaGreatest

saviour /ˈseɪvjə/ noun a person who saves someone or something from danger or difficulty. published: 15/04/19... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
New Story
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Forty Five
Fourty Six

Seven

2.1K 89 97
By RihThaGreatest

Akeelah,

After Chris Dropped Me Off At His House, He Said He Was Going To His Brother's House For Sometime Which Left Me Alone In The House, He Had Already Given Me The Clothes He Bought For Me And I Was So Grateful, I Can't Remember When Last I Had New Clothes, I Lived In The Streets For A Full Year I Got So Used To That Kind Of Life I Forgot What It Feels Like Having A Warm Home And Decent Clothes To Wear.

Chris Was Right, Instead Of Worrying About What I Don't Have And How Messy My Past Is, I Should Focus On The Positive Things. My Only Focus Right Now Is To Work On A Better Me And Gain Back The Love I Had For Myself That I Sadly Lost Over The Years.

After Taking A Much Needed Shower I Stepped Into This Cute Dress And Some Sandals, I Was So In Love With My New Stuff I Can't Wait To Wear All Of Them.

There Were Jeans, Skirts, Dresses, Shirts, Tank Tops, Bra, Panties, Few Pairs Of Sneakers, Sandals, Slippers Also Some Bathing Products, Perfumes, Soap, Lotion And More. I Don't Know How Chris Knew What To Get But I'm In Love With Everything Here.

After Getting Dressed I Went Downstairs, Chris Said I Should Take A Nap But I Didn't Really Feel Like It So Instead I Decided To Go To The Kitchen And Cook Dinner While He's Still Gone, I Opened The Fridge And There Was Literally Everything In There, I Bit My Bottom Lip Trying To Figure Out What On Earth I Was Gonna Cook. After Deciding I Took Everything I Was Gonna Need Placing It On The Countertop.

I Took A Whole Hour Cooking, When I Was Done I Cleaned Off The Mess I Made In The Kitchen Then Grabbed 2 Plates Sitting Them On The Counter, As I Was Switching Off The Stove I Heard The Door Open Followed By Chris' Voice.

"Yeah I Just Got Home, I'll FaceTime You Tomorrow With CJ.....Aight Love You Too Mama." He Sounded Like He Was Talking On The Phone.

A Minute Later He Walked Into The Kitchen Holding A Little Boy Who Looked So Much Like Him.

"Hey I Thought You'd Be Sleeping." He Placed The Boy Down On His Little Feet. "Damn, It Smells Nice."

"I Didn't Feel Like Sleeping So I Decided To Cook, It's My Way Of Saying Thank You. I Know Cooking Isn't Much But It's A Start."

"Akeelah, You Really Didn't Have To,."

"I Wanted To." I Smiled And He Returned The Smile.

I Watched As He Came Towards Me And Attempted To Open One Of The Pots But I Placed My Hand On His To Stop Him. "I Can't See What You Cooked?"

"Nope."

"Why Not?" He Raised His Eyebrows.

"Wash Your Hands First."

"I'm Not Dirty."

I Scoffed "You Could've Been Touching Your Nose For All We Know Or Something Else."

"Wow You So Mean, I'm Actually Offended." He Touched His Heart Making Me Chuckle.

"I'm Not Mean, Wash Them Hands Sir." I Pointed To The Tap.

He Shook His Head "I Really Don't Feel Like I Need To, But Alright." He Walked To The Sink And Started Washing His Hands. I Felt A Tug On My Leg When I Looked Down And Chris' Son Was Looking Up At Me Like He Wanted Me To Pick Him Up.

I Did Exactly That As I Smiled At Him "Hey Big Guy, What's Your Name.?"

He Just Giggled Laying His Head On My Chest.

"Be Warned, He Loves The Ladies." Chris Said Drying His Hands.

"Aw, He's So Adorable. What's His Name?"

"CJ, Junior, Call Him What You Like."

"He's Named After You?" I Asked.

"Yeah." He Smiled Proudly.

"That's Cute, He's More Handsome Than You Though." I Teased Making Him Suck His Teeth.

"Why Are You Lying?"

I Chuckled With A Shrug. "How I See It Is How I Call It."

He Flicked Me Off "Whatever Can We Eat? I'm Hungry." He Grinned Like A Little Kid And I Chuckled.

"You Can Dish Up If You Want, I'm Still Bonding With My New Bestie." I Smiled Kissing CJ's Cheek As He Played With The Locket I Had Around My Neck.

"You Look Good In That Dress By The Way." Chris Commented As He Grabbed Some Spoons.

"Thank You, I Love Everything You Bought."

"I'm Glad You Do, My Sister Helped Me Pick Them."

"She Has Great Taste."

"True Don't Let Her Hear You Say That Though, We Will Not Hear The End Of It."

I Chuckled Watching As He Dished Up For All Of Us.

-

"Aye, Don't Touch That." Chris Said To CJ Making Him Jump A Little But Not Even Once Did He Turn Around Or Stop When He Was Doing.

After Eating We Decided To Watch A Movie And Chill, Chris Was Complaining About How Stuffed He Was Since He Got Greedy And Ate 2 Plates.

"Why Is He Jumping At The Sound Of Your Voice, Do You Hit Him?" I Asked Curiously.

"Girl Yeah, His Lil Mischievous Ass Be Getting A Few Spanks."

I Laughed "Isn't He Too Young?"

"If He Can Be Disrespectful Then Clearly He's A Man So We Be Squaring Up." He Chuckled Shrugging His Shoulders.

"Oh Wow, Poor Baby." I Looked At Poor CJ As He Played Around The Living Room.

"I'm Jokin', I Haven't Started Spanking Him Even Tho His Lil Ass Be Testing Me Sometimes. I Just Don't Wanna Be That Kinda Father You Know, Ion Want Him To Grow Up Scared Of Me So If I Feel Like He's Out Of Line I Guess There Gotta Be Some Other Way To Discipline Him."

"Yeah, I Don't Believe In Beating Kids Up. My Dad Was One Of Those Scary Looking Dudes And He Used To Beat Me Up So Bad. I Even Started Disliking Him." I Reminisced "But I Think It Was More Like Fear, I Mean The Sound Of His Simple Cough Scared Me To Piss Like Literally."

Chris Laughed "I'm Sorry I Don't Mean To Laugh, That Last Part Was Funny Though."

I Chuckled Rolling My Eyes "It's The Truth, Strict Fathers Are The Worst."

"I Mean There's Nothing Wrong With Being Strict, But When It Gets To A Point Were Your Kids Start Disliking You Then You're Really Taking It Too Far."

"True True." I Nodded Agreeing With His Statement.

"Ta'." CJ Said Handing Me The Remote.

"Thank You Baby." I Grabbed The Remote Sitting It On The Coffee Table. He Looked At Me Then The Remote, He Grabbed It Again And Gave It To Me.

"He Wants You To Change The Channel." Chris Said Chuckling.

"Oh." I Laughed Going To The Cartoon Channel, He Immediately Focused On The TV And I Picked Him Up Sitting Him Next To Me As He Got Comfortable.

"He Really Likes You, He's Usually Not Like This With Strangers."

"Kids Love Me." I Smiled And He Nodded.

"How Old Is He Again.?"

"18 Months."

"And He's So Tall And Smart."

"He Got It From His Daddy." Chris Popped His Imaginary Collar. I Playfully Rolled My Eyes As He Chuckled.

Soon CJ Was Fast Asleep And Chris Took Him To His Room, He Came Back And Sat Next To Me.

"Hey, We Never Finished Painting That Room." I Said.

"We Can Finish Tomorrow, I'm Stuffed."

"No, We Gonna Finish Today." I Stood Up Sliding On My Shoes.

"Akeelah Please, My Stomach Is About To Explode." He Whined Rubbing His Stomach Like He Was 10 Months Pregnant.

"Come On." I Grabbed His Hand Pulling Him Up As I Dragged Him Up The Stairs, He Was Complaining All The Way.

He Went Into His Room To Change And So Did I, I Changed Into The Clothes I Had On The Last Time We Painted.

Soon We Started Painting, I Was On My Wall And Chris Was On His. He Was Playing Some Good Music On The Beats Pill So I Was Bobbing My Head To The Beat, Singing Along And Everything.

"You Got A Great Voice." Chris' Voice Made Me Stop.

"Thanks." I Blushed.

"Apart From Art And Dancing, What Else Do You Love?" He Asked.

"Singing, Obviously. But I've Wanted To Get Into The Entertainment Industry Since I Was Little, When I Was Twelve I Saw Myself Becoming An Actress And Stuff Like That, Just Entertaining People But I Guess Life Happened." I Shrugged.

"You Gonna Get There."

"I Doubt It, I'm Not Qualified Or Beautiful Enough." I Mumbled The Last Part Hoping He Wouldn't Hear Me.

"Akeelah, Don't Say No Shit Like That."

"It's True Chris, But Let's Drop It."

"No, We Not Dropping Anything. Look At Me."

I Looked At Him As I Stopped Painting.

"You're A Beautiful Woman, You Can Do Whatever You Put Your Mind To. I Don't Ever Wanna Hear You Talking Down On Yourself, It's Not Right."

"How Do You Do This?"

He Frowned "Do What?"

"Believe In Me When I Don't Even Believe In Myself."

"I Believe That Everyone Deserve All The Good Things In The Word." He Stated As He Added The Blue Colour To His Painting "And There's No Such Thing As Too Ugly, You're Beautiful In My Eyes And I'm Not Even Saying That To Buy Face,"

I Smiled "You Wanna Know Something?"

"Yeah." He Looked At Me

"You're My New Best Friend."

He Chuckled "Aight, 'Bestie'."

We Both Laughed As We Focused On What We Were Doing.

Strange Enough I Feel So Safe Around Chris, He's Such A Nice Person. It's Not Everyday That A Guy Helps You Out Without Expecting Something In Return.

I Appreciate Him.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
13.5K 994 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
29.8K 3K 59
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
514K 994 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...