The Crash Into Reality (TBBT...

Da chloemmal

Natalie Goodman is a fresh out of college girl ready to go into the world of being independent. She moves to... Altro

!!Before You Read!!
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
**Thanks for 1K**

Part Fourteen

314 3 0
Da chloemmal

As the daylight shone through the curtains and through my eyelids, and as Leonard shifted under the covers I started to wake up. One eye opening, and realizing where I was and what had happened the night before. I felt a shiver go through my body and I closed my eye again.

After a moment I opened both, stretched, and turned over on my side to see Leonard who was still there and fast asleep. I smiled and sat up, a throb of pain reminding me about my rib. It started to feel a bit better so maybe we were wrong, it may not be broken at all. I sure hoped not.

A fuzzy looking Sheldon was sitting on the edge of his bed, already ready and scrolling on his phone. He noticed my glare on him and looked over at me.

"Well look whose up!! How was last night with Leoanrdddddd?" He said in a sing-songy voice.

"Shut up," I said groggily.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Everything was blurry since my contacts were still out.

"How long have you been up?" I asked him.

"Oh for a while now, I'm just looking into the location of Bernadette and Howard's hospital. It's not too far. Only about five miles." Sheldon said, still looking at his phone.

I got up, still in my clothes from the day before, and walked over to where Sheldon was. I sat down next to him. Now that I was closer I could see he was wearing a green short sleeve tee shirt with the Green Lantern symbol on it and a grey long sleeve striped one under it. He had tan kakis on again with his hair the usual way. His sense of style amused me. It was so extra, just double the laundry. He may be a genius but not when it comes to laundry.

I looked over his broad shoulder to see what he was looking at, it was Google Maps. Howard must have told him the location.

"I usually don't trust electronic devices to tell me where to go but right now I'll make exceptions." He said.

"Yea me either...well not anymore at least," I said, thinking of how I used Google Maps to find the location of my apartment. That had gone well.

"I'm going to go get ready," I told Sheldon.

I used his shoulder to propel myself off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Hey!!" I heard him call after me.

I laughed under my breath. I had expected that reaction.

Slight Time Skip

An hour later I had showered, dried my light brown hair, and straightened it. It was usually wavy but I always had in straightened to go out in public. It was one of my many insecurities so I tried to always keep it as straight as I could.

I had gotten dressed and applied my makeup as well. I decided to do a more natural look today. Mascara, nude shiny eyeshadow, light blush, and foundation in some spots, being careful not to cover up my freckles. Now that we were in a sunny climate they would be more noticeable on me. For some reason, the sun really brought them out.

I was wearing a teal button-down tank top with a pocket in the front and jean shorts with, of course, my vans.

Leonard was finally up and getting ready so Sheldon and I just had to wait for him. We sat next to each other on his bed again in silence, my favorite kind of mood. Thankfully he broke it.

"Soooo if I may ask, do you have a 'thing'," he made air quotes with his fingers, "for Leonard??" He asked suspiciously.

He paused before continuing,

"Not that I care, I could care less honestly. You can have your hippy dippy love stuff. I'm just curious." He scoffed.

I bit my lip. How should I respond to this?

"Well, I wouldn't say "love" just...I dunno  Sheldon. It's not like you'd even get it." I said.

"I suppose your right. I'll keep out of your business. On a more important note, should I rent "Star Trek" for tonight? The one from 2009 to be precise." He asked.

"Sure, I've never seen Star Trek before so I'll need a little plot narration."

"Never seen Star Trek?? Wha—are you absurd?! We are definitely renting this then." Sheldon said in disbelief.

"Alrighty."

After a few more minutes Leonard appeared out of the bathroom. He was wearing a blue tee shirt with some science picture on it and a tan jacket over with and blue jeans and his converse shoes. I had no idea why these guys were wearing jackets and long pants in Florida but that was their own issue.

"Leonard you may not need that," Sheldon said gesturing to his jacket.

"Oh, right."

He took it off and threw it on the bed.

"We ready then?" I asked them.

"Yea, I'll get the keys," Leonard replied.

We went down to the bottom floor on the elevator and came out to our rental car.

"What about breakfast??" Sheldon asked.

"Well, are you hungry?" Said Leonard.

"No, not really."

"Well then why did you bring it up, you idiot?"

"Because others might be!" Sheldon said.

"Whatever Sheldon."

And with that, we got in the car and made our way to the hospital. Like Sheldon had said it was about five miles until we got there and we stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee. We got back on the road and finally, Sheldon pointed out Estero Island Medical Care. We parked there and Sheldon reviewed his plan with us.

"Ok so here's what will happen, we all go in the hospital—"

"No shit Sherlock," Leonard muttered under his breath.

Sheldon shot Leonard a warning glare and he smiled deviously, we looked at each other and laughed.

"As I was saying!! We go in and find out where Wolowitz's room is and go outside of there. One of us calls him and we tell him we can't make it. We then proceed to barge in and yell surprise. Or is that too stereotypical to say?"

"Good idea, and who cares what we say they won't be worried about that. They will probably be more happy to see us." Leonard said.

I nodded, "so I haven't met these people. Who are they and what are they like?"

"Well, Wolowitz—" Sheldon started, licking his lips.

He usually did this when starting to say something long and detailed.

"Howard." Leonard cut in.

"Well yes, Howard is the Jewish guy with the bowl haircut. He flirts with most women despite his married status. He usually wears dorky, unsatisfying colors. His usual attire includes a plaid button up shirt, wild colored jeans with an obnoxiously sized belt buckle, and tennis shoes." Sheldon finished his detailed description.

"Um ok. Sounds...interesting?" I said.

"Yes, very," Leonard added.

This guy sounded even dorkier looking than Sheldon or Leonard. Jewish?? Belt buckle?? Bowl cut??

"Oh and Bernadette. She is his wife and you'll recognize her by her unusual high pitched voice and blonde hair. She has glasses and bangs and usually wears a button down sweater with a flowered dress. But judging by the fact that she is a mother who just gave birth she will probably be in a hospital gown." Sheldon said as a matter-of-factly.

He must pay pretty close attention to know what exactly his friends wear every day. Especially living states away.

"Oh ok thank you, Sheldon," I said with a wink and a smirk.

We got out of the car and started into the building. The doors weren't automatic so I couldn't use the force to open them. As soon as I walked in the scent of the hospital hit me. Germs seemed to pile into my lungs and I practically ran to the germ-ex dispenser. I doused in on my hands, not caring about the excess amount that dripped onto the floor and let a deep breath out. Sheldon was at my heels to the dispenser and out of the corner of my eye, I could see an annoyed Leonard with crossed arms.

"Scoot over!" He ordered.

I moved out of the way for him and he did the same as I did.

Sheldon's Point of View

I pumped loads of hand sanitizer on my hands and the sweet scent of 99.9% of germs being killed flooded my nostrils.

"Much better," I said with a smile as I walked back to Leonard and Natalie.

Leonard knew from past experiences that I was very uneasy in this atmosphere. I told him I was going to go for a walk while he asked the front desk lady where Wolowitz's room was.

I walked through the halls, my eyes darting around the area with caution. I crossed my arms and walked up the stairs. Everything was white and it was kind of unsettling. The beeps and rapid sounds of doctors talking made me even more disturbed as the thought of catching something here lurked at the back of my mind. I looked over at an open hospital door to see an old man lying in bed with his family surrounding him. He was probably dying. Though I knew "death" wasn't a disease but it didn't stop me from veering off to the opposite side of the hallway away from the doorway.

Suddenly I collided with someone. We smacked heads and I tripped backward.  I fell on the ground with a thud. The other person seemed to have the Braun of a bull because they were still on their feet. I looked up to see who it was, my hand to my throbbing head to realize it was...Penny??!

Author- Ahahaha plot twist! Thanks for the 108 views!! Stay tuned:)) -Chloe

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Always ✔ Da KIRA

Teen Fiction

286K 11.6K 51
[COMPLETED] Logan and I were the nerds of Whitney High but it's not like we cared. I was his other half and he was mine. Best friends - we called ea...
670 135 20
WARNING! Don't fall in love with the flirt. You're bound to get your heart broken... Growing up, Jasmine Lopez has always been the pretty one. Her st...
12.5K 622 22
Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj are invited to Hollywood to assist in the making of a new sci-fi blockbuster hit. Will the boys stay true to their g...
543 126 67
• completed • If you notice any errors then please let me know When Isabelle losses both her parents and has to move in with her dads friend she thi...