What Happens After Vegas

By girlmeetscoffee

taking of after ayitl, after those last four words. What will happen? More

1. Mom?
2. Unexpected
3. Happy house hunting
4. Little heartbeat
5. We need to talk
6. Avocado tree
7. Gender reveal
8. Decorating
9. And then there were five
10. Right here, right now
11. Right here, right now pt2
12. Reception
13. Honeymoon
14. But...this is an emergency
15. He did what?!
16. I promise, Ace
17. This is the voicemail of Stephanie Vanderbilt leave a message if you must
18. Is there any news?
19.We are Stephanie Vanderbilt's parents
20. Emergency trip to Nantucket
21. Please, don't leave
22. One last goodbye
23. Advice
24. Have yourself a merry little Christmas
26. Rory Gilmore?
A/N
27. Your story
28. Red
29. Speeches and more
30. Slow dancing

25. To the love of my life

840 24 5
By girlmeetscoffee

"Hey, Ace, how's the book tour going?"

"The hotels, the spas, the people coming to see me, asking for signatures and photo's, each different city, it's absolutely amazing, if a bit tiring. We just arrived in Washington DC this morning and I have meet&greet in half an hour," Rory said putting her phone on speaker. "and I've got a million things to do, I've got to get ready and put on something decent because I'm still wearing the clothes from the bus and they are all wrinkly..."

"Don't forget to take a breath once in a while," Logan chuckled. "Should I call dad? I don't want you to wear yourself out."

"I am taking good care of myself, Logan, but call Mitchum anyway and ask when he's letting you come out here," she said pulling the shirt she was wearing over her head. "I am having withdrawal symptoms and these raging hormones don't help the case."

"You mean to say you miss my dick?" he asked laughing.

"Don't make it gross, besides you got me in this predicament mister," Rory whined.

"Hey! It takes two to tango," Logan pointed out to her jokingly. "I like the thought of you being addicted to me."

"Oh, yes, you're my drug," she deadpanned.

"Well..." he thought for a moment. "What are you wearing?"

"Seriously?" she asked incredulously. "I have to be in the cafe across the street in 15 minutes."

"If it's across the street you'll be there in a heartbeat, or maybe a couple of beats after we're done," he said suggestively. Rory could just picture him, sitting at his desk smirking.

"Logan..." Rory said. He knew he was wearing her down. "I really don't have time..."

"Come on, Ace," he suggested.

"Pencil skirt," she said quietly.

"What was that?" he asked, although he heard very clearly.

"You heard me," she said.

"What else?"

"That sheer red teddy you got me for valentines day,"

She heard him groan, "What else?"

"Nothing," she smirked.

"You're making this very hard, Ace."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she said innocently. "What about you, baby?"

Logan chuckled at the nickname, it was something she only did when she was in the mood, "Why don't you open the door and find out," he smirked.

"What?!" she ran to the door and swung it open, revealing her husband. He smirked and hung up the phone. "What are you doing here?" she asked pulling him inside. "Where are the kids?"

Logan laughed heartily and kissed his wife, "You know, you really shouldn't open the door dressed like that."

"Oh, hush," Rory smiled. She kissed him again, "I've missed you."

He groaned, caressing her cheek, "You are so beautiful."

"You don't think I'm getting fat?"

"What?" he asked surprised. "Ace, you're so beautiful, why would you think you're fat?"

"I'm fatter than the first time and that was when we were having triplets," Rory said, "and I'm only at four months, I'm going to be a beached whale by the time September comes around."

"You are not fat, Ace, you're pregnant, you're glowing," he told her. "You know sometimes I think you are even more beautiful when you're pregnant."

"Shut up," Rory said smiling as Logan kissed her hand. "Shit! What time is it?"

Logan looked at his watch, "2.57, why?"

"Shit, shit, shit, I have to be there in three minutes," she cursed. "Hand me that top over there!"

"The blue one?" Logan asked looking on the bed where her clothes were strewn.

"Yes," she replied quickly.

She threw the shirt over her head and grabbed the brown belt off the back of the chair, wrapped it around her waist as she stepped into her matching flats and gave her hair a quick brush. Grabbing her purse she ran out the door and into the elevator as Logan trailed behind her. In the elevator, she looked in the mirror and grabbed a lipgloss out of her bag. When she was done applying she asked if she looked okay.

"You look amazing," Logan told her.

-

"Oh em gee, can you please sign my book? You are totes amazing," a girl said excitedly.

Rory smiled at the girl, "of course, what's your name, honey?" she asked and took the book from the girl.

"Davina," she smiled brightly.

"That's a very pretty name," Rory told her as she turned the cover and wrote something down. "Here you go,"

"Thank you!" she exclaimed and hobbled over to her parents.

Rory looked at her family at the side while the next person came up the small stage and she saw her husband's jaw clench, although he tried to hide it.

"I knew you could do it, Doogie."

Rory whipped her head around, "Jess!"

"The one and only," he said.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I missed you in Philly so I thought I would come here," he told her.

"It's been a while," she said.

"Luke and Lorelai's wedding I believe," he said.

"Where have you been?"

"Here, there, everywhere and nowhere at all," he told her.

"Want me to sign your copy?" she asked, honestly wanting the conversation to be over.

Jess handed her his copy, while she signed it he looked over to the side where she had been looking before, "Don't tell me you are dating that blond dick again."

"Actually we're married and have three kids and a fourth one on the way. And he's not a dick," she said getting worked up. She handed him his book back.

"Are you serious, Rory? That pompous prick? We used to make fun of guys like him," he said.

"Go, Jess," she told him firmly.

"He's not right for you, Rory,"

"Oh, that's rich! And who is right for me, Jess? You?" she said angrily.

"Maybe, yes," he said defensively.

"Go away, Jess!"

"Rory!"

"No, Jess, I want you to go, now!" she started to get emotional. Why did he always do this?

"I love you, Rory!"

"I think my daughter told you to go, young man," Mitchum said forcefully.

"Oh, goody, grandpa joins the conversation," Jess deadpanned.

"Jess!" Rory yelled. "Just go, okay! You've done enough!"

Jess stood up angrily, "Goodbye, Rory." And with that, he was out the door.

-

"Are you okay, Ace?" Logan asked after they put the kids to bed that night.

"Yes, I'm fine, honey," Rory answered. "I just wasn't expecting him, and the hormones went in overdrive."

"Dad was really mad," Logan chuckled.

Rory laughed, "oh, yeah. I think he mumbled 'nobody messes with my daughter' under his breath after he walked out."

"He's really protective of you," Logan said.

"You don't have to say that twice, it's nice though," Rory said. "Hey, I got you something."

She got out of bed and began to go through her purse, pulling out a copy of her book.

"Close your eyes. And no peeking."

She walked back and gave Logan a kiss on his lips, she held up the book, "Okay, open them."

"You know I already have your book, right?"

"And this is that one. I took it from your bookcase at home," she smiled.

"Why?" He asked.

"Look inside."

He opened the cover.

To the love of my life. XOXO your wife❤💕

"I love you, Ace."

"And I love you, master and commander," Rory smirked suggestively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.3K 19
Logan told Rory goodbye at her graduation, and he meant it. Didn't he? She wouldn't compromise for him so he couldn't for her in the end. He move...
8.1K 220 23
Instead of Rory saying no she says yes!!! This is a story about what is going to happen after Rory says yes to Logan!
157K 2.2K 52
I do not own these characters, this is just my version of how things should go after those final four words..... Enjoy ❤
14.1K 363 28
3 years after the end of season 7, Rory is living in New York City, working as a writer for the New York Times. What will happen when she runs into...