LessonS.

By isthisfatee

She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Epilouge
New stories

19

835 38 17
By isthisfatee

I was originally going to post this tomorrow. But I saw that lil 1K and got hype!

I looked at that number and was like damn...my mf niggas! I rock with y'all the long way highkey and I appreciate y'all reading although y'all don't comment but imma leave that alone 🌚.

I didn't proofread so there's that...

Alright here's the chapter. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Clair

——————————

Anthony
"You packed up Charlie?" I shouted walking into her room to see her eyes glued into her iPad watching gymnastics videos like she usually does

"Charlie.."

I sighed walking over to her taking her iPad out of her hands and holding it behind my back

She whined loudly, "daddyyyy!"

"Nah don't daddyyyy me!" I combated, "you ain't hear me calling you?"

She shook her head no as she crossed her arms over hear chest with her bottom lip poke out.

"We've talked about this Charlie." A soft feminine voice was heard from behind me.

Yué walked into the room sitting at the edge of the bed next to Charlie, tucking her right foot under her left leg.

"I'm done packing Yué." She whined again, "why can't I use my iPad?"

Charlie threw her head back in frustration not really understanding why she was in trouble

"Because.." Yué grabbed her arms slowly uncrossing them before caressing Charlie's chin, "your dad was trying to talk to you and you're acting like you can't hear him being so caught up in your iPad. We've already talked about this and you need to get a grip on it before you really start getting in trouble over this little piece of metal."

"I know.." she sighed looking over at me, "I'm sorry daddy."

Yué brought her into a warm hug and kissed her head.

"You can watch that downstairs while we wait for grams alright?" I reassured her handing her back her iPad

She shook her head grabbing her device, placing it on her bed, "no thanks. I'll just read that new book grandma got me last week while we wait."

Grabbing a fair sized paperback book she sent the both of us tight lipped smiles before leaving her room to journey downstairs. It was going on 7 in the evening and we were still waiting on my mama because she tends to take forever and a day to get ready for any and everything. The flight would be a little under 2 hours so I wasn't even stressing about it. The plan was just to land in Orlando and get settled in the suite I reserved for us. Tomorrow we would be visiting Magic Kingdom and doing whatever Charlie wanted to do.

I've had her for just about a week now and shit was starting to seem harder than I expected it to actually be. Who knew my 8 year old daughter would be tiring me out before I could even get a chance to even look and any music or plans for this new club, but I had a plan on how I could ease the work load and the stress of being full-time dad.

Pulling myself from my thoughts I brought my attention over to Yué who had here small brown eyes set on me.

"I don't know how you always do it; and she listens to you every time too. My little girls loves you."

Picking her up from where she sat, I wrapped her legs arounds my torso while she snaked her arms arms my neck loosely resting her head on my chest. I walked us over to my bedroom that was only down the hall from Charlie's.

"You just have to talk to her and let her feel like she's heard, but in the se breath make sure she understands that she is still the child. My parents did it with me and that's why I'm so open with them now, and if I ever have any I would want that for my kids as well."

I let her words play on my ears as she spoke, "you're gonna be an amazing mother, our kids are gonna be lucky. Charlie is already lucky."

She didn't say much at first as she never did whenever I brought up marriage and kids.

"You and Riley always let her have her way so do you really expect her to listen?"

Completely bypassing my last compliment I just decided not to think much about it and continue on with our conversation.

True enough Riley and I really did let Charlie get away with a lot more than she should as long as it meant she would be silent and occupied while we were taking care of business. That was at least since the split happened, but then again I can barely remember good times before that.

"Its always been convenient to let her have her way since the breakup."

Walking into my bedroom I closed the door behind me being sure I locked it before laying her down on the bed placing kisses on her jawline letting my hands travel down her torso and slipping under the mini dress she was wearing the fuck out of. Her seamless panties were fairly moist at the feel of my fingers and I took that as the opportunity to tease her running my thumb up and down her clit growing her wet in her panties.

"mmmm.." she mumbled against my lips that were covering hers, "not while Charlie is here."

Ignoring her last statement I pushed her panties to the side and stuck my middle finger into her wet pussy earning and abrupt moan from her as she slightly arched her back, "why not?"

"Because, she can hear us." she moaned softly gripping my wrist using my finger to fuck herself.

One thing I learned quickly about Yué was that she had no problem telling me how she wanted to be pleased and she had no issue taking control. Whatever she wanted get got no matter the time or place and that turned me on.

"Put another one in daddy.." she begged as I pumped in and out of her pussy with my two fingers.

Hovering over her my tongue grazed my bottom lip as I watched her squirm in pleasure, "how you want it mama?"

"Moreeee" she cried out propping herself up on her elbows, "go faster baby."

Watching her body yearn for my touch fumed my ego and had me horny as hell. Pulling my fingers out of her I yanked her panties off of her while dropping my joggers and boxers to my ankles in one swift motion before stepping out of them.

I sat at the edge of the bed stroking my fully erect dick, "come sit on daddy dick mama."

She wasted no time straddling me before slowly sliding onto me throwing her head back in pleasure. Grabbing the hand I was fingering her with she took my fingers into her mouth sucking her juices off like it was whipped cream while she bounced on my dick.

"Damn you so fucking nasty baby." I hissed as she rode my dick with ease.

My hands found their way to her ass as I used it for grip and started pounding ferociously.

"Fuckkkkk" she gasped digging her nails into my shoulders, "I-I wanna cum..fuck!"

Picking up my pace I didn't ease up, going faster fucking her harder than before growing myself to my own climax that I knew she was gonna ride out with me.

I felt her tightening herself around me like she always did before she came, "cum for daddy baby."

After a few more rough strokes I was shooting my seed in her as she rubbed her clit riding her orgasm out on my dick. Gripping her chin I kissed her gently but passionately leaving my other hand on her butt giving it a firm squeeze. Fuck I was infatuated with this woman.

Pulling away I rubbed circles on her butt just admiring her like the goddess she was.

I finally got her

"Did you cum in me?" She asked with her head cocked to the side

I nodded my head, "mhmmm"

Throwing her head back she whined like she always did when something was wrong, "we need to talk about the last time we had sex."

"I beat that shit up didn't I?" I cheesed smacking her ass

She shook her head and laughed, "it was great babe. But what isn't great is you nutting in me every damn chance you get like I'm not only 20."

I knew she would bring it up eventually, but truth be told I know what I'm doing. In my head she was mine forever and I want to extend my family right now. My hope was that I got her pregnant last week or shit even right now, I want a son. I got money to support her and the family I plan to build with her for a million lifetimes, I'm ready.

"What's the problem?" I shrugged, "You don't want to have my babies?"

"No Tony. Not right now I sure as hell don't want to have your babies. Why are you moving so fast?" She whined, "I understand you want to marry me and live happily ever after but, I want to live in the now and experience new things with you."

My face scrunched up as she moved to the side of my with her legs draped over my thighs.

"You don't want to get married? You don't want to have my kids Milani?"

She ran her hand down the length of her face, "Tony..." she pecked my lips, "am I open to marrying you and having a future together? Of course. Will I up and marry you tomorrow if you asked? No."

"What you trying to say Mila?"

"I'm saying just to please slow down. You're jumping to marriage and kids way too fast while I'm not even your girlfriend yet. Let me be your lover and your friends before we just hop straight to the wedding."

Her tone was calm and soothing as she pleaded her case to me.

Maybe I was just caught up in my own plans that I didn't think much about how she would feel about marriage and kids. Granted I've been a father since I was 16 and have wanted to be the whole family man since. My pops was never shit so I wanted to be that man for my future wife and children.

"I'll pull out."

"Thank you baby." She smiled causing me to smile as well leaning over her kissing her sweet lips.

***

"So..I have a request I would like to ask of you." Pulling Yué into me I brought my bottom lips between my teeth

She looked at me with suspicion, "Which is?"

"Move in with us."

Cocking her head to the side she squinted her eyes, "I'm convinced.." she spoke lowly, "you're insane."

Not even giving me much of a chance to respond she walked away from me and over to Charlie and my mama to the living room of our suite.

We landed probably about an hour ago and just made it to our hotel after stopping for dinner. It was going on 9 o'clock and we were all slightly exhausted.

Before the day ended I figured I would put my plan of getting some help with Charlie to action, but that just went left. Ever since I had her full-time I've been putting my my energy into my child and neglecting all of the responsibilities that keep her with clothes on her back and food in her stomach. I'm falling behind on music as well as slowing down progression on the club.

Before, Riley always took care of most things Charlie and I was just good ole dad. My mama is a doctor in the ER and doesn't always have the time to help me out. I figured if I asked Yué she would say yes because it's Charlie I'm asking for here, but I guess I was wrong about that.

Enso
How was the flight?
Received 8:55pm

Good
Sent 8:56pm

Enso
You ask her yet? 👀
Received 8:56pm

Oh I asked alright
Sent 8:58pm

Enso
What she say?
Received 8:58pm

She called me insane and walked away 🙂
Sent 9:00pm

Enso
Nigga you good?
Received 9:00pm

Shit no.
Sent 9:01pm

Enso
Why do I feel like you approached her wrong 😂
Received 9:04pm

I said 'move in with us'. Seemed fine to me 😒
Sent 9:05pm

Enso
That's not how you should've asked dummy 😕you were supposed to explain how hard it's been since you've had Charlie full time and that you needed help
Received 9:07pm

Well she already said no so imma just keep struggling alone
Sent 9:07pm

Enso
Ask again! In a less demanding manner cause she don't owe you shit. And explain the situation.
Received 9:10pm

I keep you posted brodie
Sent 9:10pm

Enso
Don't fuck it up kid brother lmao
Received 9:11pm

Fuck you
Sent 9:13pm

Enso
Wait till I tell nana about you
Received 9:13pm

Chill out! She'll have my head over this bullshit..
Sent 9:14pm

Enso
Better tell her about the new woman in your life before I do. You know I'll do it too 🤣
Received 9:15pm

She's not even my girlfriend yet
Sent 9:16pm

Enso
Nana don't give a damn about that. She occupying your time which means she's a woman that matters. So tell her like you got some sense.
Received 9:16pm

I got it. Planned to tell her at family vacation
Sent 9:18pm

Enso
Inviting Yué right? 👀
Received 9:19pm

Yeah lol. Now will she agree? Who knows
Sent 9:20pm

Enso
I'm sure she will. I'll have a new sister, how exciting.
Received 9:20pm

Chill out with the sibling talk. She don't know we related.
Sent 9:22pm

Enso
How much you hiding from the so called love of your life?
Received 9:22pm

I'll hit you up later
Sent 9:23pm

Enso
Alright baby brother 🤣
Received 9:25pm

Rolling my eyes I pushed my phone into my back pocket leaning my back against the wall. I turned my gazed to the sight before me, watching my mama sitting on the loveseat engrossed in a book like she always was sipping some tea. Yué sat across from her on the sofa siting Indian style lazily watching the tv as she ran her hand through Charlie's hair who was fast asleep on her lap.

Taking in the moment I could only smile because this was all I ever wanted, but yet it seemed like I was doing too much to make it s permanent thing.

I've been rushing the shit with Yué because she's all I want. I needed to wake up to her, sleep to her, and make love to her every chance I could. Although she's grown a lot closer to me, no no where near where I'm at in terms of building a future together. My mama said to move slow but I seemed to lose that advice after everything that happened in California and after.

Walking over to the living room I stood before her leaning down to pick up Charlie.

"Don't wake her.." she mumbled rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand following me to Charlie's room in our suite.

She stood in the doorway with her arms folded over her chest as laid my daughter down on the bed pulling the covers over her body.

"I'm gonna go catch a movie before you three suck up my personal time and patience during this trip." My mama informed us as she walked past us tot he front door, "I'll be back later tonight."

I shook my head chuckling lightly shutting off the light and pulling the door closed so Charlie could sleep peacefully. Now it was just her and I and by the look on her face it was clear that she wanted no parts of me right now.

Gently grabbing her hand I walked her to the master bedroom closing the door behind us. Taking a seat on the bed I pulled her onto my lap, but she opted to sit next to me with her legs crossed.

The room was uncomfortably silent as she just stared at me blankly resting her face in her hand. She tighter her lips before blowing out a low breath, "why do you want me to move in with you?"

I kept quiet trying to think of the right words to say so I didn't fuck up my second chance.

"We just talked about how fast you've been moving with the constant marriage talk and the baby talk. Why would you come out of your mouth and ask me to move in with you and Charlie?"

"This past week has been rough." I started with a sigh, "I've been having the hardest time trying to balance Charlie full time and work at the same time. It hasn't even been that long and I'm already stressed out and falling behind on projects."

My pleasing eyes met hers as I made my case, "I'm asking you to move in with me because I need the help with Charlie. Please baby I really can't do it on my own.."

She didn't say much of anything as I watched her sit silently biting the corner of her lip. I was hoping since I was open and honest and a lot less demanding, she would say yes. Her silence and facial expressions had me thinking that she would.

"I'm not about to move in with you trying to play step mommy to Charlie acting like we're one big happy family, no."

Clenching my jaw I spat, "why not?"

She furrowed her brows crossing her arms, "do you even hear yourself? I am not about to confuse that little girl by moving in with you, absolutely not."

"What's confusing for her?" I semi-yelled, "it's only for 3 more weeks and she'll be back at her moms Monday to Thursday and with me the rest of the week! I'm legit just asking for some support from my lady!"

"You really can't be that oblivious.." she scoffed in a calm tone, "your daughter needs stability. Why would I move in with you for her to get accustomed to the temporary living arrangement. That is confusing for her Tony and I'm not going to be the one to put her through that. One day we're all one big happy family living under one roof than the neck to she back to bouncing from her mom's place to yours. Why can't you see that this isn't a good idea?"

Shrugging my shoulders I didn't grasp her point, "we'll all be living together eventually so I don't see that damn problem.."

She tossed her head back running her hands through her hair with annoyance on her face, "there you go rushing into the future again like I'm just supposed marry you tomorrow."

"If you ain't trying to build this relationship to marriage then what you here for?" I snarled

Instantaneously her face changed to one of shock as I could tell she was taken back by my words, but at the moment I didn't give a rats ass. What started as asking for a simple favor turned into another argument about the same thing. At the end of the day I want a complete family in the next few years and if she didn't plan on giving it to me and being a part of it, the we could start here and just say fuck it.

"It always has to be about you.." she croaked walking out of the bedroom closing the door behind her.

It wasn't long after until I heard the door to our suite close as well leaving me alone with just my thoughts for the time being.

Collapsing onto the bed I ran my hands down the length of my face, "FUCK!"

—————————————
Soooooooooooooooooo...I'm gonna pick up the pace with this book because I have 2 others I really wanna get started on and I have a manga I'm gonna right this summer so yeah.

This is for sure a single book, no sequel 🤷🏾‍♀️ I'm already writing a sequel for my other book 'Love Struggles' y'all should check that out 😉

Im thinking I'll take this book to like 70 chapters maybe 65 if anything, but up there for sure.

So I typed all that to let y'all know I'll be updating way more frequently God willing, yay.

Onto the drama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383 1 10
Meeting a complete stranger who unintentionally takes you on an emotional roller coaster.
42.5K 1.1K 22
you will never know how much i love you my love.
Found By urbanology19

General Fiction

124K 4.3K 54
It was because of her that I found myself. My passion. My purpose. Even with her baggage she gave me a reason. Her and her child brought life to me...
1K 50 25
You ever felt so much love for another person? Not the feeling of love you feel about a family member, the love that consumes you, the love you would...