Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball ๐Ÿ€? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...๐Ÿ˜‰) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 28

57.5K 2K 840
By dreamdoll22

Thursday, November 1st
Cassie Davis
I felt a slight pain on my thigh, attempting to wake me up instead of my alarm clock. I ignored it, not paying it any mind. But then I felt it again. It felt like teeth lightly biting at my skin.

My eyes widened and I looked down. The lights were on too. Saint who's chin was buried in between my closed thighs, looked up at me with a stupid little smile.

"Don't do that shit!" I huffed, wiping his spit off of me.

"I had to wake you up somehow." He smiled.

I reached for my phone that had been on his night stand next to me. It was about 4:00am in the morning.

"What do you want with me at four o'clock in the morning?" I moaned.

"I couldn't sleep." He huffed sitting up on his bed.

"Well I could!" I sighed, sitting up also.

"My moms still not home. Her car not in the driveway. She must be out partying harder than a mother fucka'." Saint laughed, hopping out of his
bed.

Being that there was now space, I sprawled myself across his entire twin sized bed. I slept over at his moms house last night because my mom was working late and Christin being in college, was out late as usual.

Saint stood by his old dresser. He opened the top drawer digging deep for something. Finally he pulled out a dime of weed.

"Yes." He whispered to himself.

I rolled my eyes. It was 4 in the morning and my nigga wanted to roll a blunt. Typical him.

"So you really stashed weed in your old room for times like this?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Damn right." He laughed, grinding his weed on the top of the dresser. "I got that shit all over the house."

"And your mom? She just doesn't know or..." I asked.

"I think she knows, she just don't be saying nothing." He shrugged.

I watched as Saint rolled his blunt, licking the backwoods. When he finished, he put it in between his lips. Then he lit it, taking a nice long pull.

I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so cute.

"Let me get some." I said confidently, wrapping my arms around my knees.

"I don't think you want this shit again ma." He chuckled, taking another puff.

"Babe." I pouted.

A little taken back, he stepped closer to me. I saw as his tall dark shadow move in the moon light. He climbed into the twin sized bed with me, leaning against the wall.

"Here." He sighed, passing it over to me.

This time I made sure to curl my lips inwards so that I wouldn't get any spit on it. I took a deep breath holding the blunt in between my lips. Then I took a slow pull.

I felt the urge to cough but suddenly it went away. I held the smoke in my mouth for about 3 seconds before I exhaled it.

"You been in my shit?" Saint asked, surprised by my sudden tolerance of weed.

"...no." I said, tilting my head and passing him his blunt back. "I'm just good at it now I suppose."

"Look at you." He smiled from ear to ear. "Cassidy the pothead."

"Boy...get out of here." I laughed, waving him off. He passed the blunt right back to me. I didn't even realize he even went.

"Damn, it's my turn already?" I sighed, taking it from him.

"Yeah." He laughed.

I laughed along with him, taking a puff and let it go into the air like a pro. Now it hit me. I was starting to feel high as hell.

"Saint what the fuck." I spoke, starting to panic.

"Cassie relax." He smiled. His voice echoed through the room, causing me to look around.

"What are you looking for?" He asked confusingly taking the blunt from me.

"My nigga the walls are shrinking." I panicked.

"Cassie relax. No their not mama." He laughed.

"Saint this is no where near funny. Why the fuck is your face doing that?" I asked, scooting away from him almost falling off of the bed.

His face was all warped and scary.

"Cassie." He laughed. "You only took two puffs and you trippin', trippin'. You not getting no more."

"Wait why?" I whined. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "Did I not do what I was supposed to?"

Saint was dying of laughter and I couldn't figure out why.

"I'm sorry." I whined, trying to take another puff of his blunt but he wouldn't let me.

"Baby stop. You can't handle it." He laughed.

I crossed my arms and looked off to the side, hearing the clock next to his bed tick. The ticks just got louder and louder so I started to stare at it. The green lit up numbers put me in a trance.

In the background all you could hear was Saint laugh.

"You ever notice the lines in between the numbers?" I spoke. "Like what's good with that? What were those people thinking?"

"Cassie..." Saint laughed.

"What?" I answered, with an unexplainable grin on my face.

"Go to bed. You acting wild right now. I got you in the morning with food." He laughed.

"No! Your not my dad." I spat.

"I'm not your daddy?" He asked.

I thought for a second.

"Your not?" I asked.

He bursted into laughter. "Go the fuck to bed." He laughed, trying to catch his breath.

"Nooo." I whined.

"Okay fine. Stay up all night." He shrugged, taking a puff of his blunt.

"No." I yawned, laying on his lap.

Slowly, I started to fall asleep. I had to wake up in two hours and my sleep schedule was already messed up. Saint got me high for the first time and I was loving it.

***
6:30am
"Cassie wake up mama." Saint spoke, shaking me awake. "I gave you an extra hour and a half."

I sat up, stretching my arms and legs then letting out a small screech. I looked up at Saint who was already ready.

In his mirror he admired himself. He wore a red and black flannel, black jeans, and a pair of Air Max's to match. Then his gold chain to go with it.

I also noticed how he let his beard grow in. It was so sexy to me. I bit my lip, fiddling with my fingers.

"What you waiting for?" He mumbled.

"Nothing." I smiled, immediately reaching into my overnight bag a.k.a my gym duffle bag, for my change of clothes.

I hopped out of his bed, speed walking down the hall into his bathroom. He had already picked out a towel and washcloth and put it in the bathroom for me so there was no need to get it on my own.

After I showered and brushed my teeth, I slicked my hair back into a wet low ponytail. Then I put on the outfit I packed last night. I just wore a long sleeve white turtle neck and a denim light blue dress with buttons at the top.

I slid on my low top white uptown's, sprayed perfume on my wrists and neck, grabbed my gym duffle bag, school bag, and headed down the stairs.

There Saint had been waiting in the kitchen at the island on his phone. "I'm ready." I sighed, dropping my things on the floor.

I pulled out my lip gloss, applying it and putting it back away.

I looked up at Saint who stared at me recklessly. He bit his lip, smiling at me.

"What?" I asked, blushing a little.

"You look like a snack." He laughed, nodding his head at me.

"No I don't stop." I laughed, walking over to him. He had food prepared for me. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a side of fruit.

"You ain't have to do all this." I smiled, taking a seat at the island.

"Yeah I did. You my shawty." He shrugged, getting up to kiss me from behind on my cheek.

"Ugh your amazing." I smiled, pouring syrup on my pancakes. My mouth watered at the sight and smell. I couldn't wait to dig in.

"It's my lil forte." He chuckled. "Least I could do since my dumbass got you high this morning."

"Did you eat anything?" I asked, stuffing my face with pancakes which had a hint of cinnamon in it.

"No." He said.

"Well what are you gonna eat?" I asked in complete confusion.

"You." He laughed.

I swallowed my chewed up pancakes.

"Me?!" I asked in shock.

"Yeah you." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Saint...you gotta eat papa. We both have practice tod-" I said before Saint lifted me up out of my seat. I dropped my fork on the counter top of the island.

"Saint put me down!" I giggled.

"Let me have my breakfast first." He chuckled.

He put me on to the couch, laying me down. He propped my legs up on his shoulders burying his face in my thighs.

"Saint..." I whispered. I looked over at my half eaten breakfast. "Let me finishhh!" I whined.

"Fine." He huffed, dropping my legs. "You better hurry up cause I'm getting my breakfast whether you like it or not."

I smiled, getting up from the couch. On my way back to the island, he smacked my little booty, causing me to clench it.

I looked back at him, blowing him a kiss.

"I'm serious Cassie." He squinted, sitting up right on the couch.

"Don't worry, I got you." I smiled, looking him up and down. I took my seat back at the island, finishing up my breakfast so he could have his.

***
How was it y'all?🙃
Ik it was short but I got some juicy shit coming up next💖
Vote✨
Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 213 16
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...
72.2K 1.6K 48
โš ๏ธWฬถAฬถRฬถNฬถIฬถNฬถGฬถโš ๏ธ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบ (BอŸOอŸOอŸKอŸ...
18.7K 958 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
6.8K 138 13
Read the book and find out ------------------------------ this book has a LOT of smut, but I will be robbing you guys for fun every once in awhile. ...