More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd
Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 15: Behind the Music
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 17: Oath
Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 24: X Factor USA
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)

17.3K 127 36
By KRandom

(A/N: Yay! This is my third story, my other two aren't complete, but I really love Cher Lloyd, so I decided to make a love story with her and Niall. I think they'd make a cute couple, honestly. Okay, here's chapter one.)

Chapter 1 :D

------------------------

Niall's POV

So I am supposed to be asleep right now, but here I am on my laptop, watching all of Cher's video diaries, she is beautiful, inside and out, but she doesn't know it. When I sing What Makes You Beautiful, I only think of her. We do keep in touch, not as often, because of all the fame. Her voice is so sweet and her rapping is incredible, Minaj couldn't even touch her.

I texted Cher yesterday to see if she wanted to come to our concert, which is tomorrow night. I haven't gotten an answer yet, but I really hope she does come, it would make me the happiest lad in the world.

Louis, Zayn, and Liam have girlfriends, Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle. Everytime I see them all together, it makes me wish I had Cher Lloyd in my arms, someone I can hold in my arms, cuddle with, even sing with. I really hope we can do a collab with her, I think that'd be one heck of a song.

I clicked on her audition, seeing her seem so nervous, but as soon as the song started, she had confidence built through her body. Her outfit was so stunning, her family looked so proud. I'm so glad she got through, it was amazing being with her, but when she went home in fourth place, I almost wanted to cry, her tears wanted to let me run over to her, whispering everything will be alright, eventually she got through it, creating her album, Sticks and Stones, which I bought a copy of, all downloaded on my Iphone, as well as our songs.

I heard my phone beep a couple of times, I raced over to it, it was on the other side of the hotel room.

A smile was planted on my lips, excited rush flowing through my body...and now it's gone, it wasn't Cher, it was Liam.

From: Liam

Nialler! Go to sleep, mate! I can hear music and what not!

Shoot, he can hear that? Was it really that loud? No it couldn't be, could it? I'll just grab my headphones, I can't sleep, there, I said it, or well thought it through my mind.

I don't even know what time it is, am I really this lovestruck? I grabbed my phone, just about to check the time until a text was receieved by Cher! Cher! Oh my god! Yes! I cheered in my head.

From: Cher-Bear

What time tomorrow? I'll try to make it :)

I smiled, she's going to try to make it!

To: Cher-Bear

5, I knew you were in town, decided to invite you, can't wait to see you! :)

I shut my laptop, breathe Niall, just breathe, she doesn't know, and she might not have the same type of feelings for you anyways.

And there goes my phone, beeping again.

From: Cher-Bear

I'll come, sorry it's so late, did I wake you? x

I layed back against the bed, holding the phone above my face, typing back.

To: Cher-Bear

I'll tell security and no, you didn't, love x

I dropped the phone flat on my face, ow. I'm an idiot for even placing it over my face without thinking about my hands slipping it out, landing on my face. Oh well, now I've learned.

From: Liam

Don't make me come in there, I hear that phone.

"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET IN, LIAM? HA!" I yelled, placing my phone on the night stand, I should really try to get some sleep anyways.

Cher's POV

A One Direction concert tonight, I'm was actually really shocked when Niall texted me, I didn't think we'd keep in touch after we both made an album, I've bought their album, love their songs. They've done so well, I'm proud of them, my music doesn't even compare with theirs...

I called my security guard, letting him leave with me in the car. I decided I would drive, I'm thinking of going around the mall in America, I heard they have great stores here, I know Hollister is still here, two American fans told me to try Body Central, sounds like a piercing place to me, but I'll check it out.

I parked close to the door, I have those feelings that fans are going to end up into a huge crowd, I only have one body guard with me.

"Miss Lloyd, we have to leave the mall by two, did you say you were going to the One Direction concert?" My body guards name is Ryan.

"Yes, and that's fine, just wanted an outfit or two to wear." I smiled, heading into the mall, Ryan stood in front of me, making sure not a lot of people could see my face right away.

I still can't believe Americans know me, my music hasn't even come out in America yet, I'm only here because I have just finished my Want U Back music video in the America version. We're here in Virginia now, basically it's beautiful and warm, London isn't this warm, I can finally wear shorts, dresses, short sleeves, and even tank tops. I love wearing things for the spring and summer.

"What shop?" Ryan asked, looking a little bit over his shoulder at me.

"Erm. A place called, Body Central." I nodded, following his lead, he found it.

Woah! This place...is just my style. Why don't they have this store in England?! I'm going to make this store in England, I'm sure lots of british people would love this! I need to make my own line of clothes, for my brats, they've been requesting it on Twitter and in fan mail.

I ran past Ryan, finding this beautiful sequin dress, wow this is...me, Cher Lloyd, something I'd wear, I absolutely love it.

It wasn't too sleazy, as in too short, or too showy for the boobs, but it was just full of attitude and swag, basically what I would totally wear.

I wonder if Niall would like it? I mean, wait, why did I just think that? His face was going through my mind, that lucious blonde hair, something I'd run my hands through- Cher! Stop!

Oh. He's just too adorable, when his cheeks turn red in the form of blushing, cute. His braces, I love. The way he laughs just- ugh, Cher! You need to stop right now! No more!

What am I doing? I shook my head out of them thoughts, heading over to the cashier, good think I just bought some black designed boots, they look very unique. They'd look smashing with this dress.

"O-oh my....Cher Lloyd...h-hi." The girl behind the counter was getting excited.

"Hello, love." I smiled, placing the dress on the counter, letting her ring it up.

"It's...$60.95. C-can I have your a-autograph?" She asked, pulling out a notebook, and a sharpie, shaking as she held it out.

"Of course!" I grinned, taking the sharpie and notebook, signing it, even placed a little note.

'Love all of my brats, Cher Lloyd.' Is what I put, of course it's all in cursive. Oh right, pay. Duh. I grabbed my purse, taking out one of my credit cards and swiping it. Then I had to sign it, she placed the dress neatly into the bag, putting wrapping paper inside the bag, making it look all pretty. She handed it to me, smiling.

"Thank you, love." I smiled, taking it from her.

"No, thank you, Cher! You're amazing." She waved as I left the store, god. I'm never going to process having my own fans, it's fantastic. I love it, but sometimes when they're there, crowding you when you want to be alone, it's like ugh, alright, please, give me like an hour or two of peace.

"What's...J-C-Pennies?" I looked up at a huge store, it looked quite successful, so many people in there, the clothes didn't look that bad, actually quite decent.

"Just a store here we have, my wife goes in here a lot for her clothes." Ryan answered.

"Really? Haley shops here? I must go in here then, she always looks good!" I smiled, dragging him into the crowded store, but that may have been a bad idea, it is a lot of people.

"Alright, Cher, keep your head low, I'll guide you around." Ryan took the lead, I followed his instructions, looking down at my shoes, focusing on every step that I take.

If only time could go by faster...

Niall's POV

Only an hour left, we were heading over to the concert early, make sure sound check is good before we even go on.

"Niall, geez, what's got into your mind lately?" Harry snapped me out of my thinking, I was hopelessly staring out the window, smiling like a little school boy.

"Oh, just thinking about how the concert will go tonight." I smiled, pulling off a teeny lie.

"It'll be great, just like all of the other concerts, we're about almost halfway in the tour." Harry replied, letting a chuckle slip out of his mouth.

"Boys, we're here, don't make so much noise on the way in, you can once the door is shut, there are directioners all around here, pacing. So don't cause any attention. Got it?" Paul parked, looking back at us.

"YES SIR!" Louis saluted, making his voice more in command.

"Go, lads." Liam urged, almost shoving us out of the van.

We hopped out of the car, immediately Louis and Harry laughing, fooling around.

"Shhhh!" Liam hushed them, but they couldn't hold it in, it made me laugh.

"Liam, stop being so Daddy Direction! Have some fun in your life, take risks!" Louis shouted, jumping on Harry's back.

Zayn was walking by my side, laughing with me, Liam just sighed, walking inside.

"ONE DIRECTION!" A girl screamed.

"Run, Zayn, run!" I yelled, running inside, seeing Zayn come zooming in after me, we made sure Paul got in, he slammed the door, locking it in place.

"Really boys? You had to do that?" Paul crossed his arms.

"YOU LOVE US!" Louis protested.

Paul just nodded, walking past us.

"Wait up, Paul!" I called, running towards him, the other lads walked on stage.

"What is it, Irish boy?"

"I have someone that I invited coming, Cher, Cher Lloyd." I informed him, showing him a picture of her on my phone, yes that's probably weird, but oh well, it's one way to get her in.

"Oh, Cher Lloyd, I remember her face, is she coming in from the back?" Paul asked, handing my cell phone back into my hands.

"Yeah, I texted her about 30 minutes ago." I nodded.

"I'll let the other security team know." Paul nodded, walking off.

I ran off onto stage, they were just handing out the microphones with our names on it.

"Ah, Niall. Decided to join us, alright boys, let's get Niall his guitar, maybe sing your different songs, just to make sure?" One of the managers was cueing lights, sounds guys, and then us.

I started strumming to I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas, Zayn suggested that he wanted to do that song, we all decided for songs before we started this tour. I picked Stereo Hearts for different reasons...yeah, you guessed it, Cher. The one and only, Cher Lloyd.

Louis liked the song Valerie, we all agreed for the back up singing in it, well actually each song we decided. It sounded right with it, and then last was Liam and Harry who chose to do Torn, which then turned into all five of us doing it because it was the first song that we have ever done together, I remember Cher after we performed it, she cried because of it, she was so in love with it, all of us together, she thought it was wonderful.

"Good, great boys, you guys can go get changed in your dressing rooms, the outfits are already on the racks." One of the managers pointed behind the curtain, we all nodded, heading towards it. They usually let us wear the same outfit, but we chose them for the whole tour, it really showed who we are and what outfit was our favourite.

The boys started running into the dressing room, I stopped watching them shut the door, really? They do this all the time, it's because I've done it to them several times, I forgot about it, normally I always do it, but you know...yeah. Got that right.

"Niall!" A familiar voice rang in my ears, I turned my head, seeing Cher run over to me, in this gorgeous sequin dress, she looked so beautiful.

"Cher!" I don't think she could've breathed, I hugged her pretty tight, lifting her in the air, slightly. It was a big bear hug, okay?

"Ah! Nialler! Can't...breathe!" She choked out.

"Sorry, it's been a while, wouldn't want you to die from a hug." I joked, smiling down at her, yes, down. She was now smaller than me, only because I grew a little.

"Why are you all alone out here?"

"The boys locked me from the dressing room, I used to do it to them, they're getting me back for it." I laughed.

"Still the same old boys." She smiled, giggling quite a bit.

"Well, I need to get changed, see you when I'm done?" I didn't mean to make it into a question, but that's how it came out.

"I hope so." She smiled, skipping over to the couch area where anyone backstage can relax.

I smiled to myself, she's so cute.

I ran over to the door, knocking.

"This is only for One Direction members." I heard Zayn yell.

"Oh, sorry, wrong door...but let me in anyways." I crossed my arms, waiting for them to open the door. When they did, they were already dressed in the outfits we were told to be dressed in. I grabbed mine off the rack, stumbling as I was getting my clothes off, putting the new ones on.

"I'll be right back, lads." Liam told us, headed out of the room. Well...he's going to find her.

"Guys? Why is Cher Lloyd on the couch?" Liam walked back in a minute later after leaving.

I looked down, smirking.

"Niall..." Zayn said, making me laugh.

"I haven't seen Cher since after the X Factor, did you invite her?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah, I did." I nodded, chuckling.

"Oh...we understand, just fine." Louis nodded, taking the boys over to the side.

"Oh no, lads. I'm leaving this room anyways, please, whisper among yourselves." I stood up, after tying my shoes. I left the room, seeing Cher playing on her phone, but when she looked up at me, her smile was lit, making me immediately smile. It was beautiful.

"I can hear all of your fans screaming, directioners I think?"

"Yes, directioners. I heard about your brats, lovely fans." I smiled, sitting next to her.

"It describes me, brats was just something that clicked, don't judge me!" Cher giggled.

"I wasn't judging you. I think we have a surprise tonight during one of the songs." I smirked, watching her expression suddenly change into curiosity.

"Niall! We're on in a minute!" Liam shouted, then waved at Cher.

"Hello, boys!" Cher sweetly said, waving towards them.

"Cher, it's been so long!" Harry replied attacking her in a quick hug then running on stage. I got up, her following, the lads and I were running on stagw, the crowd absolutely going insane with this cheering, chanting, and definitely screaming.

"I'm torn." Zayn finished the song, crowd was singing along. I looked over to the left of the stage, seeing Cher in tears, also with a hint of a smile on her face. I grinned at her, then continued on with the rest of the concert.

-------------------

I hope this story works! And that you all love it! <3

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 12 27
A girl, with a name of Radio, has to go through alot of different changes in her life. And the European boy band, One Direction doesn't help her that...
18.2K 160 22
All in the title
167 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
16K 309 26
Mind games. That's what most people would say I'm good at. I don't actually know how or why mind games start, but I'm the cause of a lot of them now...