Drop Dead Gorgeous (Frerard)

By iamcatastrophic

Gee Way is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. After one week at his new school, he was already named one of the p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 28

1.3K 90 96
By iamcatastrophic

Gerard was so tired after the trip that he slept for almost a whole day. It was a real drag having to get himself out of bed and go back to school on Monday morning. He smiled when he saw Frank that morning, giving him a soft kiss.

"God, I am so tired," Frank mumbled.

"Me too," Gerard agreed. "You wanna ditch with me?"

Frank bit his lip as he considered it.

"I shouldn't," he said. "I should go to class."

Gerard nodded, noticing Mikey down the hall.

"Alright, I'll see you there," Gerard said. "I just need to do something first."

He gave Frank a kiss before walking over to Mikey. He didn't approach him at first, just watched the way Mikey stared at Kristin from across the hall. Although they ended their relationship months ago, he knew Mikey still wasn't really over her. He was still pretty heartbroken.

"Hey," Gerard said. "You wanna ditch class with me?"

"I have chess club after school," Mikey stated.

"Well, do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" He offered.

"No," Mikey denied.

Gerard sighed. "Mikey, you don't have to still be upset over her."

"I'm not," he said. "Just leave me alone already, you're always getting on my nerves. Just because you're my big brother doesn't mean that I need you."

Mikey walked away, leaving Gerard alone.

"Ouch, what was that about?" Jamia asked.

"He's still upset about Kristin and is kind of upset with me because I'm the one that set them up in the first place," he said. "Which is kind of unfair but whatever, he'll get over it eventually. It's his first breakup, he's pretty upset about it."

"Alright, well, call me if you need anything," she said.

Gerard went to class and sat down next to Frank.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine," Gerard said. "Just checking in on Mikey, he's taking his first break up really hard."

"They weren't together for very long, he'll probably get over her soon," Frank said.

"Did you get over your first relationship easily?" He asked.

"Yeah, it wasn't bad," he said. "We weren't that serious."

Frank pulled out his notebook when class started.

"Hey, you wanna come over to my place after school?" Frank asked. "My mom's gonna be out at work so we'll have the whole place to ourselves."

"I like the sounds of that," Gerard said. "But I don't know, I think that I should stay home to hang out with Mikey a bit to maybe try and make him feel a little bit better."

As soon as the day ended Gerard went to the art class. He helped the teacher out with organizing cabinets to buy time before he drove Mikey home.

"You wanna grab some food on the way home?" He asked.

"If you're paying," Mikey said.

They stopped to get some fast food before heading home.

"There are plenty of girls out there like Kristin who's funny and smart and nerdy but who also aren't cheaters," Gerard said.

"Whatever, I don't care," Mikey said. "I told you, I'm fine. You can just stop bothering me already."

"Let me at least fix up your hair," Gerard said.

His hair had grown out and looked a little weird, his brown roots showing.

Mikey sighed. "Fine, I guess."

They ate their food before going upstairs to the bathroom. Gerard cut his hair and shaved the sides before bleaching it. Mikey sighed when he finished, looking in the mirror.

"Thanks, I guess," he said.

"Yeah, anytime," he said. "Seriously, Mikey, I'm alway gonna be here for you in case you want to talk. You're my little brother, I love you."

"Whatever, just stop trying to fucking set me up with people," Mikey said.

He walked out and Gerard sighed, sitting on the edge of the tub. He really wanted to help his little brother, he just wasn't quite sure how to do that.

"You know, you can't just hate me because I'm the one who set you up with Kristin," he said. "Yeah, Mikey, it does fucking suck that she cheated on you but the two of you hadn't even been dating for that long, I don't think that you should still be so hung up on her."

"Whatever, Gerard, just stay out of my life," Mikey said. "I am so tired of you. I hate you."

Gerard scowled, turning and walking out of the room. He stormed downstairs, finding his dad in the living room.

"I cannot stand him," Gerard stated. "He is being such a bitch."

"Watch your language," he said, setting down the newspaper. "What's going on?"

"He is being so rude," he said. "Witchy."

"Is this about that girl he dated?" Donald asked.

"Yes and he is still just being so witchy to me," Gerard said. "All because I set them up. I'm moving out."

"Moving out where?" Donald asked.

"The basement," he said. "I'm moving my bedroom down to the basement. I am not gonna be sharing a bedroom with him if he's gonna keep being such an ass."

Donald sighed. "Fine, I guess. You can take the room in the basement. But I don't want this feud going on between you two forever, you two have to make up."

"I'm the one trying to make things up between us but he's the one who's being such a brat about everything," he said. "Seriously, he is so annoying. Can I invite Frank over?"

"Yeah, that's fine," he said.

Gerard invited Frank over, who came on his skateboard about twenty minutes later.

"Okay, can you help me move some furniture?" He asked.

"What furniture?" Frank asked.

"I am moving out of my room and taking the empty room in the basement," Gerard stated. "I refuse to share a room with Mikey."

"Seriously? He's that upset?" He asked.

"He is being so annoying," he said.

They carried the mattress down, not bothering with the actual bed frame. They brought down his dresser before deciding that they wanted a break.

"It's kinda cool that you're down here, actually," Frank said. "That means we won't have to sleep in a bed with your brother in the same room and we can kiss as much as we want."

Gerard smiled, giggling as he pulled Frank down onto the mattress with him.

"So, I was actually kinda thinking about something," Frank said. "It's okay if you wanna say no, I understand."

"What's up?" He asked.

"I was thinking that maybe I could try being a bottom for once," he whispered.

"Yeah, we could do that," Gerard said. "Are you sure?"

Frank nodded. "Th-that's actually kind of the reason that I wanted you to come over to my place but I just didn't want to ask you during class where someone might hear us."

Gerard nodded, getting up to lock the door and turn on some music. He sat back beside Frank, kissing him softly. He pushed him back against the bed and moved in between his legs. Frank was nervous and hesitant, it reminded Gerard of when they first met.

"I-Is it gonna hurt?" Frank asked.

"It will hurt at first, I won't lie," he said. "Do you wanna stop?"

Frank shook his head and they went back to kissing and grinding. They undressed and Gerard reached into his pillow case and grabbed the bottle of lube and a condom.

"Tell me if you wanna stop, okay, baby?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded and Gerard kissed down his chest. He wrapped his lips around his erection, eliciting a soft moan from Frank. Gerard pulled off and slowly pushed a lubed up finger in. Frank whimpered as Gerard soon added a second. He moved them in and out slowly, kissing his inner thighs.

He sat up when he finished stretching him, rolling on a condom and spreading lube over himself. Gerard gave him a soft kiss before he pushed in slowly. Frank whimpered, tensing up.

"Do you wanna stop?" Gerard asked and Frank shook his head. "Then you need to relax, okay?"

Frank nodded, taking a deep breath. Gerard bottomed out and Frank gasped, his fingernails digging into Gerard's skin. He was trying to relax but god, it was hurting so much more than he thought it would. He didn't want to stop, though. He wanted the pleasure that he knew was going to come.

Gerard slowly began rocking his hips, biting his lip. It's been a little while since he's topped, he forgot how good it felt. Frank was whimpering and Gerard peppered his face with soft kisses until he heard Frank cry out.

"Right there, baby?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded and Gerard hit his prostate again. The way that the pain switched over to pleasure was mind blowing for Frank. He moaned, his head falling back on the pillow. Gerard sat up and grabbed Frank's legs, putting them over his shoulders. He slammed in a little harder, holding Frank's hips.

"O-oh fuck," Frank gasped. "D-do that again, please."

Gerard pulled out before slamming back in. Frank whined, his back arching. He fucked his boyfriend roughly, loving the sounds of his desperate moans.

"I'm gonna come," Frank whimpered.

Gerard groaned. "Hold on for me, Baby."

Frank bit his lip and nodded, his face and chest turning red. Gerard kissed him roughly, slamming his hips. The boiling pleasure was knotting up inside himself. He wrapped a hand around Frank and stroked him quickly. Frank was coming soon after and Gerard followed quickly after that. He pulled out, panting heavily. Frank managed to catch his breath, watching Gerard take off the condom and throw it away.

"That...oh god, th-that was amazing," Frank said. "Holy shit."

"I'll get you some tylenol," he said. "This was your first time and although you were properly stretched, you're probably gonna be hurting."

Gerard put on his clothes and went upstairs to get a cup of water and some medicine. Frank had his boxers on when Gerard came back down and he took the medicine.

"Are you feeling okay?" Gerard asked.

"It is stinging a bit now that the high is coming down," he said.

"Would you do it again, though?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, definitely," Frank said. "Maybe we could switch more often."

Gerard smiled and nodded, cuddling up beside Frank after turning off the music.

"You're really gonna stay down here in the basement?" Frank asked.

"I will just as long as Mikey stops being an ass," he said. "Seriously, he is being so irritated."

"He'll get over this soon and then you two will go back to normal," frank said. "It's gonna be okay, he won't be mad at you forever."

"I'm tired of trying to make things right with him, I didn't even do anything wrong, it's not like I told Kristin to cheat on him or something," he said. "I have made him cookies and bought him food and comics and offered to take him to the movies and to parties and to play laser tag. And I'm just tired of it at this point, I shouldn't have to work so hard to make things right because of something that wasn't even my fault. I'm done trying, he can come to me when he wants to make things right between us again."

"If that's what you want to do," Frank said.

"What do you think I should do?" Gerard asked.

"I don't know, I don't really know what it's like to have siblings," he said. "Other than two asshole step brothers."

"Mikey just needs to take a chill pill and he'll come to me when he's ready," Gerard said. "If I keep bothering him then he's just going to keep getting annoyed."

Frank nodded, giving him a soft kiss.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," Gerard said with a smile.

Frank pushed back his sweaty hair, resting his head on Gerard's chest. He ended up falling asleep and although Gerard had to pee, he didn't move. He just laid there and ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair, thankful to have someone so great in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 683 31
Gerard recently moved towns and got a new job as a teacher at a local high school. After work, he visits a coffee shop where he meets a handsome wait...
54.6K 3.4K 42
Gee and Frank are both juniors in high school. Lovers since freshman year they were practically inseparable. They were even voted cutest couple in th...
1K 37 26
Gee Way and Frank Iero - so similar yet so different. Gee is new at school and Frank is a loner. He doesn't really have friends until he meets Gee wh...
16.4K 576 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...