𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗢

由 GEMOLOGIES

It was like everything was going in slow motion, once the sound of gunshots were off into the air of the Mr.J... 更多

CAST
SOUNDTRACK
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26.
27.
28.
Epilogue.
How About A Snippet?
The Beginning Of Inferno
INFERNO
ONE.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Nineteen part two.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
DALVIN & K-CI
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty.
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty Three
QUESTIONS?
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty- Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty Three.
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
20k.
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy.
Seventy One.
Seventy Two.
Part Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Epilogue.

Forty-Eight

646 42 92
由 GEMOLOGIES

INFERNO
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
JANUARY, 22ND, 1994

"Are you serious Ni' ?" I questioned letting out a loud cackle. DeVante tryna' be Father of The Year was really killing me. Not that it's any problem that he wants to be there for JoJo in a Father way. I'm just shocked I guess.

I was down here in Georgia with Lauren for her check up. We couldn't tell the gender yet but it was okay. It was no reason for me to rush it, girl or boy I'd be okay.

"Sooo hows Georgia going?" Lauren walked from the open door and we looked at each other for a minute.

"It's going good, Me and Lauren should be on our way to the Doctor's Appointment in a few minutes. How did yours go?" Ironically the two had a appointment on the same day. And I think she said that Alex had a appointment today as well. That's what he gets.

"It went well, the doctor said did I feel like it was another girl and it does. Your brother did that little two-step he does while I pouted. I wanted a boy Dalvin. His muscle ass head gets everything." I snorted and looked down at my watch.

"You'll be fine, plus you did good with Joelle. Maybe Dalvina will be good as well." Lauren scrunched her face and I heard a snort.

"Yeah, imma get back to you on that. Tell Lauren I said hello. I'll talk to you when you get back."

"Alright." I ended the phone call and Lauren snorted.

"Dalvina? Ew... I hope she pick something else." I glared at her and walked out the door grabbing her purse.

"I actually was just joking. But you did give me an idea. We never talked about names." I sat in the passenger seat while she glared at me.

"We ain't talked about names because I wanted to talk your, Mother, first. Still, ain't talked to her yet huh?" I glared at her for a minute because I knew I hadn't.

My momma hung up a when she heard a baby was on the way by De. I don't know if she knows it's Janine or Alex but if she watches TV? Then she knows its two. Imagine telling her that she not only has two grandkids coming..she got three?!! I love my Momma and even though she don't agree with our lifestyles, id be damned if she die cause she got a total of five grandkids coming through taking over the 94' to 95'.

"Well, when you tell her? We'll think of names but right now let's just get to the appointment." I nodded and said nothing else about it. I was going to tell her just not right now.

My lip was caught in between my teeth after letting this last nut out.Now I have no problem's having sex but Gahdamn this the sixth time today. I'm all dicked out.

She finally released him out her mouth and looked up at me, wondering what I was gonna' do next. Hopefully a nigga can get a thirty minute nap without her pouncing on a nigga again.

"So..ain't you tired? Because I'm pretty fucking beat. Imma' get me a shower and then get me a nap before the guys come over." I said quickly sliding out the bed before she could seduce me.

"You want me to jo-"

"Hell Nawl- I mean... Ni' i'm tired. We been going at it since we got back from the appointment. Got me feeling dirty. L-Like I'm just a toy that you can turn on when ya' ready. I'm more than just dick Ni'. I want respect." She sat up and nodded.

"I'm sorry, want me to make it up to you?" I nodded and quickly noticed what she was talking about.

"Nope, nevermind. I ain't got no more dick Ni! You took it all. Imma' remember this and ion want no back talking when I want some." I quickly walked in the bathroom and cut the shower water on.

•••

"Wassup Lil' Momma?" I questioned watching her ride by on Prince's back. That's what she did when she wasn't playing with her toys or watching TV. Made me think of Dyana, maybe soon I can bring Justin and her up here and they all can ride on their own dog.

She looked at me with a bigger smile than before and went back to riding with Prince. Wow just wow. Her Momma was sleeping I think. After fucking again in the shower, I made her go to sleep. Luckily Joelle was still out with Joel and Lena who wanted to take her out. Spend time with their Godchild.

Alex has been contacting me but she has to talk through my assistant now because I'm not making the mistake any more of being in the same room with her. Everything I do she flips back on me and that ain't fair. To me or my child but that's cool because she don't even know what I got planned after she have my child.

I ate the chip in my hand and moved side to side, I deserved this time to myself and Joelle. Maybe she'd finally stop looking at me like she don't like me. I mean the smiles aren't bad but I should be able to get a hug like the guys do right?

"Uh- so Joelle...how old are you?"

You fucking stupid my nigga...

She peeked around the corner and stuck up all her fingers. She know what I'm talking about she just don't know her numbers. I guess that's good. I lifted the bag indicating that she could have some but she looked at me weird.

"I don't bite Joelle." She stuck her hand into the bag and grabbed a Dorito and licked it and put it back into the bag. I pursed my lips to the side, I don't even want them anymore.

She pursed her lips to the side like me and giggled a little. Alright, now she just playing me.

"Damn- I mean dang it's like that JoJo?" I grabbed the remote and quickly found myself watching TV. And she found herself right beside me licking chips and putting them back in the bag.

"I'm in need of loveeee..and baby you're in need of loveeeee so what about us?" I chuckled to Lena trying to sing in the kitchen. We had been good for the last two months.

She would be starting an Internship for her Teaching program soon which would be occupied while we would be off promoting in March and the tour in June. I was proud of her nonetheless with all she had coming to her.

I'm chill so ain't shit going on with me. We all had good things going on. Hopefully... Nothing would come and fuck that up.

"Girl shut up!" I yelled jokingly and the music stopped.

"Shut up bitch, I'm doing my thang' in here you lay down." I looked at her shocked and got out the bed ready to show her how much of a "bitch" I am.

"Just want you to know. That hurt my feelings." I spoke and she chuckled giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry but you messing up my flow. I wanted to cook for you." She sat down and gave me a pout and instead I sat beside her.

"Lena chill, you can still cook for me. What's been going on with you lately?" She shrugged and I rubbed my forehead.

"The whole internship is getting to me. What if they don't like me?" She talking about the kids or the teachers?

"Didn't you just break my heart last year? You gon' let some kids make you cry Lena? Don't you even think about it. You not there to make friends. You there to do your internship. If someone don't like it,they can kiss yo' ass. You gon' go there and teach that ass off. Cool ?" I extended my arm around her and she nodded but she didn't look convinced.

"Show me what you cooking Lena." For awhile we both were looking stupid but I finally got it right with her. All she wanted to make was her own Philly cheesesteaks as if we couldn't just go out for it.

"Aight' baby, The guys and I going to work on some more music. You gonna' be cool with me out for a little while?" I questioned and she nodded still watching tv. I kissed her forehead and grabbed the keys.

•••

I walked up the steps and the Bodyguard opened the door. Joelle was riding away on one of the dogs. The house looked a mess. Janine was looking in the closet door and quickly turned around with a smile.

"Uh...Wassup Joel? K already in the studio. Did you see DeVante out there by any chance?" I shook my head slowly no and she nodded.

"Alrighttt..well if you see him. Can you tell him I'm looking for him?" I nodded and rubbed Joelle's hair down walking through the kitchen and before I knew it I was snatched into a dark room.

"What the f-" DeVante put his finger to his mouth and I shut up. He had the light off and was in here breathing hard as fuck. Hot as fuck too.

"Fuck is we doing in here De? Ya' girlfriend looking for ya' ." He stopped me and peeked through the crack of the door. He got me a little uncomfortable and I'm ready to get the fuck out of here.

"She tryna' fuck me again and I got no more dick on me right now JoJo. Now don't get me wrong, a nigga can last and the little thing she do with her t-" I stopped him, fuck is with him and K telling me shit I don't need to know? Thank god for Dalvin sparing his details.

"Look go out there and tell her you don't wanna have sex."

"I did, now it's oral sex. If she like this when she get pregnant I'd see why Garfield would flip. Gotta sex drive like a rabbit. And a nigga love to hop on it. You go tell her I don't wanna fuck." I glared at him and was about rat him out.

"DeVante...you twenty five, you not ten. You too old for this shit. You better use them balls she keep sucking and go out there and tell her the truth. You the one that got her pregnant, sounding like Dyana more than DeVante. Bitch ass." I said and the door to the studio opened.

"Ayo' where the fuck is that lanky ass nigga at? I'm getting hungry." We both shut up as we went back and forth pushing each other. And I opened the door walking out as K stood there with them big ass eyes , squinting at me.

"What you in there for?" I shushed him down and pulled his skinny ass into the pantry.

"What the fuck is going on in here. Too many niggas and I'm getting uncomfortable." K-Ci spoke loudly and DeVante smacked his head with a box of crackers.

"Shut the fuck up, before she come in here. I need you two to go distract her so I can go to the studio."

"Why?" He questioned and I looked at De ready for him to explain why he was hiding out. He explained and K looked at him with an raised eyebrow.

"You stupid. If you don't fuck her, I'll go do it." My mouth dropped as I snickered a laugh to this nigga's out of pocket answer. If looks could kill, K-Ci would be dead.

"You know what fuck it. I'll beat yo' ass. Janine I'm in here." DeVante said and I heard her footsteps as she opened the door with an raised eyebrow.

"What y'all doing in here?" I opened my mouth as we all stammered and she looked at DeVante, I could tell her feelings were hurt.

"I wanted to talk to you about the Doctor's Appointment, but you been walking away and hiding. Just go downstairs De." She waved and walked back through the kitchen and down the hallway to the living room. I shook my head at him with a smirk and walked down to the studio.

"He just stupid stupid. Come on' ugly ass boy you in the dogs house with Snoop." He jokes and ate a chip and his face turned up.

"Why these chips so soggy?"

"I really do hope we get a boy, it would make my world." She said as we looked through clothes. I was not incognito but I did have a Bodyguard with me. I honestly think it's going to get out, but I don't think I care enough.

Now if my Momma find out, we're fucked. I probably should tell her tonight then. Lauren held up the blue shirt with the rocket and I glared at her. Ugly ass shirt.

"Mann if it is a little boy, my mans gonna' be fly. Get him some shades, maybe even a little leather jacket. When his hair grow , can have a s curl. I mean look at me." I shrugged with a little smile on my face. She shook her head and put the shirt back.

"Oh now it's a boy?"

"Oh no I'm sure it's a girl. But I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt." She popped my arm and I chuckled, looking up to Tionne and Chilli . I didn't see Lisa, she might be with that nigga Andre. I think so that's not my business though.

Last thing I need was Lauren to have to see some rude shit today so I put the things on the counter. Hoping the cashier wouldn't say anything and that she would keep walking.

"What you wanna' eat before you leave tonight? I have some chicken , I could make that roasted garlic chicken you liked last time. Or something else." I turned to her after pulling my card out.

"As long as I don't have to shit before getting on that plane I'm fine. Last time I almost killed myself. Don't nobody want no air bubbles in they stomach." Me and her chuckled as I set the bags around my wrist.

"Alright, maybe something else then. We'll see when we get back." Once I paid, Lauren and I walked out the store with Big Man beside me and I took a couple of pictures but not many.

"Is that..TLC? Dalvin hold this I gotta go get a picture." My eyes widened as she walked quickly over to the Food Court and I stood there wondering if I could bolt to the car with Big Man. She could meet me there. Cause this shit was about to get hectic.

"You betta' hope she don't remember her name. Or you in some shit Dal." I turned to Big Man and he shrugged. I didn't say anything I just looked over to her taking pictures. And signing her purse, I watched Tionne look at her and instead of looking away. Her attention went over to me and I cleared my throat feeling this going south.

"Yeahh...lets go get Lauren." I walked over and Tionne gave her a wide smile that I could tell was fake.

"Lauren huh?" She turned to me and pushed me, I shook my head seeing people starting to watch.

"So you come to Atlanta and flaunt around your little girlfriend as if you was tryna' to let it get back to me. Jodeci is really getting to yo' fucking head Dalvin." I turned to Lauren who was looking clueless as Tionne turned to her like she had said something.

"You find a bitch to sit in my face and act like a fan."

"I wasn't acting, I was serious. Whatever y'all got going on? Y'all go through that but leave me out of it." Lauren turned and Tionne tried to grab her hair but smacked her hand away.

"T chill out. Don't touch her, I'm begging you. She wanted a picture and your autograph. Fuck' is you acting out for? She ain't flaunt in yo' face or nothing. You just being rude for no fucking reason." I spat and she looked at me down, ready to fight. Maybe her finding out about the liking Janine shit was good.

Seemed like she was ready to be on some Mary shit.

"Dalvin sh-"

"Chilli sit yo' lemon pepper smelling ass down. I didn't act for yo' strong ass to come into this conversation. Whatever we had? Should be dealt with in private. You don't come out and tell everyone what you do behind closed doors. Man Lauren let's go." I turned from the table and making sure Lauren was in front of me, just in case Hot and T-Shirt had another agenda.

•••

The car ride was silent. I was a little heated and Lauren kept her attention on the road not wanting to look at me. Which was understandable, even though I thought she knew about T & I having a thing.

My baggage and my private business do not need to be on the front page of Word Up! Alright? My brother and Alex been up there for the passed two weeks. And we were slowly proceeding up to two times platinum. The baby news didn't do so well.

Which was why it was better people didn't know Janine was pregnant or pregnant by him. I hadn't forgot Kim saying congratulations because she thought I was her baby daddy.

I mean, I'm honored but it's not mine.

"I'm sorry about the Tionne thing. I knew it was a bad idea but I knew you wanted to meet her." She nodded and turned back to the road. I rubbed my forehead and looked out the window.

And again, Tionne was fucking something else up for me.

Joelle & I laid on the couch watching TV. I think she was getting sleepy.

"You're so pretty. You know that?" I spoke playing with her ponytail but she just looked at me and went back to laying her head on my stomach.

I hadn't moved besides going to the bathroom since I sat down two hours ago. Donald made me a little mad, so I decided to sit down to make sure I didn't flip on him.

Maybe I am being a little inconsiderate. But if it was the other way around...I'd be holding back. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I heard footsteps and was hoping it would be K-Ci loud ass. And thankfully it was.

"If y'all don't go up there and sleep. Couch gonna' fuck up ya' back." I looked at him with one eye open and looked back at Joelle.

"I need your help then. Need you to carry Joelle up to the room and I'll go up there by myself." Pulling her off me wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

•••

"Psst...Ni'." I glared over at Joelle who was beside me in DeVante's bed and the looked over to where DeVante was laying, looking at me.

"If you don't leave me alone and let me sleep. D-Don't you got some-somewhere to go hide?" I laid my head back down and he smacked his teeth.

"I didn't know how to say it to you Ni'. You been wearing me out lately alright? I'm sorry for making you sad. Now, I wanted to tell you the news." I looked over my shoulder and he looked down at JoJo was out like a light.

"The Doctor called and I'm having a son." I smiled because that's what he wanted. From Alex anyway. Me? He wanted a daughter and I wanted the son.

"I'm happy for you De."

"You mean us, when he turns 1. I'm filing for sole custody." I sat up and looked at him with widened eyes. Now don't get me wrong, I'm proud of him really. But he's got a lot of stuff going on? How is he going to be able to take care of his son and do music?

"De, the child is gonna' need his Momma. And you're gonna' be here taking care of him?" He looked at his non-existent nails and began to pick at them.

"I was thinking, we'd take care of him like he was our own." My eyes almost came out of my head. I know he been down there smoking.

"You know what? Just go to sleep, we'll talk more about it in the morning."

I laid back down and tried to myself together after listening to that. I just don't see this being a good idea. And could only see bad things coming from this. I already don't like the girl and she already don't like me.

Last thing I need is another target on me.

DALVIN?

LAUREN?

TIONNE?

ALEX AND DEVANTE HAVING A SON?

HIM TAKING SOLE CUSTODY?

JANINE?

JOJO?

K-CI ?

DEVANTE?

LENA?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

962K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.