Will I ever win (one directio...

By AmieLizzieNiheart

Harry meets a beautiful, lovely girl at the fair and he is deeply in love with her. She seems to have an atti... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Ashley
Chapter 2: Meeting Everyone Else
Chapter 3: Excitement
Chapter 4: I still don't really 'like' you
Chapter 5: Arguements
Chapter 6: Meet Isabell
Chapter 7: Roasting Marshmallows
Chapter 8: Little Crush?
Chapter 9: Fights
Chapter 10: Comforting
Chapter 11: Truth Or Dare ;)
Chapter 12: Bruised
Chapter 13: Scars
Chapter 14: Theif
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Last Chapter!)
~Update~

Chapter 24

162 4 0
By AmieLizzieNiheart

Zayn's P.O.V

I noticed that Isabell has 3 cutes on her wrist. She had to have done that today because it's bloody still. I thought that she wouldn't do it anymore because we can see if she cuts herself. I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me with shock.

"Why?" I said.

She looks down and said "lets not talk about it now"

I just sighed and got up to get pizza.

Brooke's P.O.V

All Isabell wants is attention. Why else would she cut herself. I just want to go to sleep. I put my head on the pillow.

"Tired already?" Niall said.

"Just annoyed" I said.

I lifted my head back up. I pull my covers on me and I started watching TV. Liam comes out of his room with his stuff. He goes next to Louis and Louis screamed.

"I'm next to Harry!" Louis said.

"Fine, them i'm next to you" Liam said and put his stuff over so there is room for Louis to sleep. Louis got done eating so he went in his room and brought out all his stuff. He puts it next to Harry.

Niall was still flipping through the channels. and then he finally found a good movie. I was really into it, and about a hour later it was over. The lights were still on and I looked around. I noticed that Ashley was sleeping with her mouth open. That is so attractive. And then Harry was sleeping on Louis.

Niall got up to turn off the lights. I was still wide awake. When NIall sat back down we cuddled.

"NIall" I said.

"Yea?" Niall said.

"It's dark in here" I said.

"Yea, its 10 at night" Niall said.

"I don't want to go to sleep" I said.

"Why?"

"Because i'm not tired."

"You will be"

I sighed.

"Wait! We all can't be sleeping it's still Ashley's Birthday!" I said.

"Just go to sleep" Niall said. I got up and turned on the lights. I go up to Ashley and started poking her cheek.

She moaned.

"Ashley get up!" I said.

"What?" She mumbled.

"Get up we still need to celebrate your Birthday" I said.

"I'm tired." She said.

"Just get up" I said.

"Harry you to!" I said. Kicking him with my feet. Then he bit my foot.

"Ow!" I yelled.

He laughed a little.

Then Ashley finally said. "Okay i'm up, so now what"

"Truth or dare?" I said.

"NO!" Ashley said.

"Why, it would be fun" I said.

"Well it's not fun for me" Ashley said.

"We could tell more facts about eachother, so we all get to know eachother more." Brooke said.

"Okay." Ashley said.

"Ashley you go first since its your Birthday" I said.

"Um....well i'm allergic to cats." Ashley said.

"Then arnt you also allergic to dogs too?" I said.

"No, just cats. I just start to sneeze a lot and according to some people. I pass out" Ashley said.

"So, you don't remember you every passing out?" Harry said.

"I just remember waking up on the couch or my bed" Ashley said.

"I never heard of that before....Harry! your turn." I said.

"Um..well i'm in love with this girl...and her name is Ashley" Harry said smiling.

"eww" Ashley said.

"What i'm being honest here, unlike some other people" Harry said.

"Oh really, what is that soppose to mean?" Ashley said.

"Here we go" Louis said. Niall laughed a little.

"I don't want to argue" Harry said.

"I-DONT-LIKE-YOU!" Ashley said.

"Yes you do!" Harry said.

"No I don't! What makes you think that I would like a disgusting guy like you!" Ashley yelled.

Harry points at Ashley and said "You take that back!"

"No" Ashley yelled at him. Harry made his eyes go big for a warning. "Wacha gonna do" Ashley said in a teasing voice.

"Oh i'll show you what i'm going to do." Harry said.

Harry started to craw towards her.

"Get away you freak!" Ashley screams.

Then Harry starts tickling her and said "Now do you want to take it back?"

Ashley couldn't get any words out because she was laughing so hard. I can see him and Ashley being such a great couple. I turned around to look at Niall, and he wasn't there! I looked at Isabell and she said "Sleeping"

Then I noticed Niall snoring How could I miss that? I take my pillow and wacked him across his face. His eyes snapped open. I laughed.

"Don't do that!" Niall said

"Why?" I said.

I might of had a good dream" Niall said.

"Was it about me?" I said.

"I'm getting a snack" Niall said while getting up.

"Get me something!" I yelled.

"Get it yourself" Niall said back.

"Here i'll get you something" Isabell said.

"No i'm fine" I said, "Don't waste your time on me"

"I'm getting food anyway" Isabell said while getting up.

"Oh, then in that case can you give me a bag or diritoz?" I said.

"Yea" Isabell said and walked to the kitchen.

There is something odd about Isabell, she is always in a good mood, but she can get really nasty if you get into an arguement with her, and yet she can be really evil. I just think that she wants attention. Niall comes back with cereal. I looked at him and said "it's not even morning."

"It will be in like an hour or so" Niall said.

I looked back over to Ashley and Harry. They were both under the covers. Oh jeez, what are they doing. I went up to them I smacked something and I heard Harry say "Oww!" Niall taps my back and I turned around.

His lips said "What are they doing"

I shrugged and my lips said "Should I lift the covers?"

Niall shook hid head. I go back to my covers and sat down. I see Ashley get out of the covers breathiing heavily.

"What was going on under there" I said lifting my eyebrows. I see Harry go out of the covers laughing.

"Harry tried to kill me!" Ashley said.

So many dirty thoughts were going through my head.

"Not like that!" Ashley yelled and put her hands over her face.

Everyone was laughing.

"You guys are so gross!" Ashley said and got up and went in the bathroom.

"It better not be positive!" Niall said.

"SHUT UP!"Ashley yelled and slams the door.

We all laugh except Harry.

 Isabell ran back to us and threw me the diritoz.Then Isabell said "I have an idea."

 Ashley's P.O.V

I washed my hands. I can't believe how imature they can be! Harry was just tickling me like crazy! I wer out of the bathroom and they were all talking.

"Was it positive?" Niall said. I stared at him and then went back to my covers.

Then Liam said "Guys did you just hear that?"

"Yea....shh" Zayn said.

My eyes got big. "What?"

"I heard like running, and whispering." Liam said. What is he talking about!

 Then I heard a door slammed. I jumped and i'm so scared right now.

"stop paying games!" Brooke said.

"How are we playing games when we are all right here" Liam said.

"Maybe slender man is here" Louis said as a joke.

Every one was laughing. "Guys its not funny!" I said Then the power turned off. I screamed. I am like about to die right now!

"Calm down Ashley" Liam said "It is probably the storm ,and plus we are all tired." Liam said. He does have a point, but i'm scared out of my mind. I felt something touch my foot I screamed and stood up as fast as I can.

"What?" Brooke said.

"Something touched my foot!" I screamed.

"Oh my god! I was right Slender is behind you!" Louis yelled.

"Shut up!" I said in terror.

Then someone touched my shoulder and I spazed out screaming. The lights came back on and I turned around and it was Harry. I felt tears go down my eyes. And I breath heavily.

"I freakin hate you guys!" I yell. They were all laughing and Harry wa in back of me and put his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry if we scared you, but we just had to" Harry said in my ear.

"No" I said. and broke out of his grip. I just sat back on my covers.

"It was Isabells idea" Brooke said. I look for Isabell and didn't see her. She came up from the basement and winked at me. I seriously hate her so much. She high fived Brooke.

"You got to admit Ashley, it was funny" Brooke said.

"No" I said.

"Okay guys lets all just go to sleep now" Brooke said. I burry myself with my covers and started to sleep.

I woke up and everyone was sleeping except Isabell was watching TV. When do I ever see her sleeping. She is like a vampire. I pull my covers off and I saw.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 448 64
Harry is a celebrity that happened to get kidnapped by a teenage fan girl and she ends up letting him go But Harry comes back to her realizing that...
1.1K 34 19
He's known for his charm and good looks, but can he really get every girl he wants?
164K 4.4K 18
You go to a One Direction signing and Harry sees you from afar. He asks you to play along and be his fake girlfriend when a fan goes mad. Word spread...
10.9K 549 33
When Harry meets Ava at a party full of reckless teenagers drinking away their problems he soon finds himself falling for her but can she return the...