Chapter 15

Niall's P.O.V

I looked at Isabell and said "How did you buy those earrings?"

She looked at me and said "Brooke paid for it."

I looked at her with squinted eyes. I'm on to her. I went back in my room. I put my wallet in my wardrobe. I got a text from Brooke. She said "I saw Isabell with a wallet that looked like yours. It might be yours since it was missing :/ anyways I love you <3"

I go back out of my room. I go up to Isabell and show her the text that Brooke sent me. Isabell read it and her mouth was wide open.

"Explain this?" I said. She just looks at me. Zayn was confused and keeps looking back and forth to us. I locked my phone and said "You owe me £50."

She just looks at me in shock. Zayn reaches in his pocket and I said "No SHE has to give me HER money." Zayn just looks at her. I just couldn't believe that Isabell would just take my money and blame it on someone else. She at lease could ask me to borrow money. I go back in my room fustrated.

Harry's P.O.V

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Better, I guess" Ashley said.

"So is it just your stomach?" I asked.

"Yea, this isn't realy bad...I usually get really sick I think that there is something wrong with me" She said.

I looked at her and said "There is nothing wrong with you."

Ashley just looked away.

"I think i'm better, i'm not 100% better but I can make it through the day" Ashley said. while getting up.

"Just stay in here with me" I said.

"In that case i'm out" She said standing up.

"No, Ash" I said.

She looked at me with squinted eyes. And then I looked down trying to look sad. then I think of all the hate mail that people always send me. I start to have tears going down my cheek.

"Harry?" Ashley said. "Are you okay?"

I looked at her and ran up to her and hugged her and said "I love you" I hugged her tight, I just wish that I could always be like this with her, but she just won't give in. I lifted her up off the ground. Still holding her tightly. This is my girl and if anyone messes with her, they would pay for it!

Isabell's P.O.V

"So you really did take his money?" Zayn said.

"Yea, but just so I could hang out with Brooke!" I said.

"You couldn've ask me for money." Zayn said.

"Well I saw his wallet, and I guess I lost my mind." I said.

He just poked my nose with his finger. I tried to get him back but he blocked me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked Zayn

"Just a little, but you need to ask to borrow stuff." Zayn said.

"Well then can I borrow your cell phone real quick?" I asked.

"Sure" Zayn said bringing out his cell phone. I grab the cell phone and texted Brooke asking if we are still friends. She replied with a yes, and that she is going to be over soon and sleeping over. I gave Zayn back his cell phone.

"Who were you texting?" Zayn said.

"Brooke" I replied. I looked at the time and it ws 7:11pm. Already? I must have been at the mall for a long time.