Chapter 1: Meeting Ashley

Harry's P.O.V

What is better than hanging with your best friends at the fair? Like nothing! I am walking around and finding rides to go on with Louis and Zayn. Liam is with Danielle, and Niall didn't want to come, so he is at our house.

Louis pointed "What about that ride!" It was a ride that spins you around and it also tilts.

"Yea lets go!" I yelled. We went up to the ride and I noticed that it had 2 seats. Zayn had already called being next to Louis, so that means i'll be sitting with someone else. We went in line and we were all just talking. When Louis and Zayn finally got on the ride Louis messed up my hair and said "good luck with you new partner!" I look in back of me and I see a girl with two other friends. Well at lease i'm going to be with a girl. Then I had to sit on the ride and one of the girls went with me and sat across of me.

"Whats your name?" I asked her.

"Ashley" she said "And what is.....wait are you harry!" she yelled.

"Yea!" I said And the ride started

"Is Niall here!" Ashley shouted.

"No he is at his house" I shouted back. we are practically screaming at each other because the ride is going fast. Something about her just catches my attention. She has bright blue eyes with blonde long hair. Her smile is so cute.

The ride had finally stopped. We both get out and I said "Hey would you want to hang with me?"

"Why?" Ashley said.

"Just so we get to know each other" I said with a smile.

"No" She said and then walked away.. I felt my jaw dropped.

Ashley's P.O.V

I go to my friends.

"I just met Harry Styles!" I told them.

"yea sure.." My friend Alyssa said exaggerating.

"No i'm serious" I try telling her but she won't listen to me. "He even told me that he wanted to hang out with me...I think he likes me" I say blushing.

"Keep dreaming" Alyssa said. Now I kind of feel bad to saying no to Harry, but he isn't cute as Niall. But then, if I get close with Harry I can meet Niall. But now, I just have to find him.

"Alyssa my parents called me and they are picking me up now" I told her.

"Aw really okay bye" Alyssa said and hugged me. Then I left to find Harry. I found him....but I saw him playing a game with Louis and Zayn. I walked in back of him. He must have noticed because he was smirking, but then I just turned away because I couldn't talk to him. I start to walk away, and I can feel him turn around to see where I was going. I take out my phone to call my mom to pick me up because, I know that Harry would totally just drop me after tonight. As I'm dialing my mom's cell phone I feel someone touching my shoulders. I turned around and it was Harry.

"Need a ride?" he asked.

"No because someone is picking me up" I said with an attitude.

"I can take you home if you want" Harry said.

"No back off jerk" I said to him and I walk away.

Harry's P.O.V

Why does she keep walking away like that? I'm trying to be nice to her, and I'm never this nice to girls even though they want me to. But, I'm still trying to get her. I find her again, but this time she seems mad. I go up to her and say "is everything all right?"

"Why are you stalking me?" Ashley said.

"I just want to know why your mad." I said holding her hands.

"My mom is drunk and she can't pick me up okay? Now leave!"

"Where are you going to go then?"

"I don't know somewhere"

"Please just go to my house and then in the morning I could take you home"

"Fine but we are leaving in the MORNING and no delay!"

Yes! she is coming home with me! She follows me to my car and she get in the back. I didn't want to bug her because I don't want her to leave.

I take her to the house and everyone was already there.

"Ohh who is that girl you brought home Harry?" Louis said.

"He didn't bring me here, he forced me here!" Ashley said.

"Not really" I said back. Ashley goes to the couch and sits next to Zayn. She does seem a little mad.

"So where are you going to sleep?" I asked Ashley.

"Is there a guest room?"

"No"

"Well thats stupid" Ashley said with an attittude.

"Just, are you going to sleep on the couch or in someone's room?" I asked her.

"On the couch, I wouldnt even want to see your face when I wake up." She said still in an attittude. I just went in my room to sleep.

Ashley's P.O.V

Finally he left, jeez. But, then Zayn got up off the couch and he said "Goodnight" and left. So I just laid down on the couch, but I just couldn't sleep. I kept hearing noises, and it was scaring me. And I knew that Harry would comfort me. But I'd admit, he is very nice but I don't like him as in girlfriend and boyfriend. I walked to his room and opened the door. I think he is sleeping, and that was good. So then I can wake up early in the morning and go to the couch and pretend that I slept on the couch. I go on his bed. Trying not to make alot of sounds to wake him up. And then I felt comfortable, so I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up because I heard someone whisper in my ear "wake up". When I heard that my head shot up because Harry knew that I slept with him. I looked and it was Harry telling me to get up. I slammed my face back on the pillow. Then I got up and walked out his door. I looked at the clock and it said 11:28am. Dang it why couldn't I wake up before that.

Then I yelled saying "Harry take me home now!" And then I get no response. So I go back into his room and open the door and.....