Chapter 42

Harry's P.O.V

I asked her again "what happened?"

"Someone raped me...." She said really stutterly. I hugged her.

WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED MY GIRL!!!! They are going to regret it!

Louis, Niall, and Liam came over and said "What happened?"

I saw that Ashley had a bruise on her cheek. She obviously looks really scared.

"Do you know who did it?" I asked.

"I don't know....he looked familiar." She said.

"Wait.....it was that one guy who like made out with me." She said.

I looked at Niall and he was shocked.

"Do you still want to shop?" I said.

Ashley shook her head.

"Well if you ever see him, tell me because I will handle it." I said.

Ashley nodded, she is totally in shock. I picked her up and we headed out.

Niall's P.O.V

I can't belive that now Carlos is putting Ashley and Harry into all this. I don't know why he is even going after Ashley! We all go home. We all go inside. So i'm guessing that we arn't going to go bowling ?

I texted Brooke and told her that Carlos just raped Ashley. And, we are leaving tomorrow? I don't think that all of this is a good idea.

Brooke texted back ! She said "OMG I am sooo sorry, tell Ashley that i'm sorry!"

Harry's P.O.V

Louis and Zayn went to the grocery store to get us supplies for when we leave.

And now me and Liam, have to keep an eye on Isabell.

I was on the couch watching TV. I don't know where everyone went. I know that Ashley and Isabell are in the bedrooms...Probably Liam and Niall are to. I see Isabell go out of her room. She sits next to me on the couch.

"What are you watching?" She said.

"I don't know....I just turned on the TV." I said.

"Do you like me Harry?" She said.

"I guess...." I said.

My eyes were on the TV, but I can see her in the corner of my eye and she is staring at me.

Then I felt her hand touch my thigh. I looked at her. And her hand kept going up. I quickly go off the couch and said "what are you doing!"

She got up off the couch and put her hands on my shoulder. And then her hands slid down to my chest.

 I pulled back and said "What is wrong with you!"

"Nothing is wrong with me, you just turn me on all the time."

uhhhhh....

"Come here" said and started to walk towards me. I was going back. Untill my back hit the wall. she smirked and said "I guess your trapped now."

She put her hands on my chest, and her lips started to get closer to mine.

"WHAT THE FUCK ISABELL! GET OFF OF HIM!" I here Ashley yell.

Ugh thank god!

Isabell looked at Ashley and said "Make me!"

Isabell pulled my shirt and made me go closer to her. Then she crushed her lips onto mine.

I tried to push my arms on her head to push her away but it wasn't working.

Ashley came over and tugged on Isabell's hair and pulled her back.

Isabell screamed "get off me!"

"Make me" Ashley said, trying to copy Isabell.

Ashley let go of Isabell's hair. Isbaell just stared at Ashley. Then Zayn and Louis came through the front door, with grocery bags. They put it on the table.

"This doesn't seem good, why is Ashley and Isabell near eachother." Louis said.

Ashley looked at Isabell and said "tell them what you tried to do."

"What I tried to do, don't you mean what Harry tried to do!" Isabell said.

Wow....I just laughed. And Ashley giggled a little and said "wow...."

Zayn just looked disappointed, he better see how Isabell really is, and what she was doing to me!

Niall's P.O.V

Brooke is calling me ! I quickly answered the phone. nad said "Hello?"

"Hi Niall!" She said. Her sweet voice !

"What's up?" I said.

"I over heard you when you were talking to Isabell, and that she was the one you kissed YOU" She said.

"What how?" I said.

"You butt dialed me." She said.

"So, was thta all true of what Isabell said about you?" I said.

"yea.." Brooke said.

"well you don't need to protect me, I need to protect you."

"Well, I don't want you to get hurt."

"don't worry we will both get out of this."

"Yea..well if i have time i'll call you back? okay bye!"

"Bye" I said and hunged up the phone. This just really made my day. I go out of my room and I see them all argueing. Harry, Ashley, Isabell, and Zayn. I just went back in my room, and pretending like I didn't see anything. I grabbed my guitar and started playing it. I need to practice for the tour.

And then someone banged on my door.

"What!" I yelled. But then I kept on hearing banging, so the girls are probably fighting. I got irrated so I go up to my door and open it and Harry, Ashley, Isabell, and Zayn all fall in.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" I yelled.

"Isabell is being a fucking bitch!" Ashley yelled. I sighed and helped Harry, Ashley, and Zayn up. And Zayn helped Isabell up.

"Zayn, you can see that we all have a problem with Isabell" I said.

"YEA! WE all clearly do!" Ashley yelled.

"You know what! This is my girl! I don't need others telling me to not date her!" Zayn yelled and grabbed Isabell close to him.

I just sighed and said "can everyone just get out of my room!"

And then they all left. Ugh! today and tomorrow is going  to be a long day....Even though its already 3:42.