Chapter 44

Niall's P.O.V

Right when we got off the plane someone caught my eye. It was Brooke! What is she doing here? She finally notices me and runs up to me and hugs me.

"I have at lease one week with you, because I told Carlos that you guys would be in America for two weeks!" Brooke said.

Ashley's P.O.V

Yess Harry finally texted me saying that he is back! And that he would pick me up in an hour or so. I quickly pack all my stuff. I grabbed an apple and ate it. I heard a knock on the door. He got really earlier then I expected. i quickly run up to the door and opened it. But, it wasn't Harry....

Harry's P.O.V

HOME SWEET HOME! I dropped my stuff in my room. I went back out and I saw Niall and Brooke cuddling on the couch. I guess everything is settled with them. I see Zayn, Isabell, and Louis in the kitchen looking for food.

I head out of the the house. I get into my car and drive off. I decided that i'm going to surprise Ashley.

"I pull my car on the other side of her house. I'm a little nervous, because she would either be happy to see me or angry at me for scaring her.

I entered her back porch quietly. I already know that she is going to kill me. I go in her house, and try to find her. I went around the hole house, and I found her at her front door talking to somebody. I had a closer look and she was talking to a guy. And, i'll admit, that he ain't that bad looking.I try to listen to their conversation.

The guy is flirting with her! And, i'm the kind of guy that gets jelous really easily.

Then I heard the guy say "So...would you want to go out with me?"

WHAT! NO! SHE IS MINE! I seriously just want to go up to him and say no!

Then I heard Ashley say " Sorry, but i'm taken already"

What? Did she meet a guy when I was gone? Or is she just saying that? I quickly went to the back of the house, and went out. I went back in my car and I went to the front of her house. I just acted like nothing happened. I got out of the car, and headed to her front door.

I went up to them and said "Hi"

Ashley goes next to me and puts her head on my chest.

"Who is your friend?" I asked.

"Just a guy" Ashley said.

"Did I interrupt your conversation?" I asked.

"No, he was just leaving" Ashley said.

And then the guy walked off.

"I'll go get my stuff." Ashley said, and went back inside.

She came back out with a full bag. We head back into my car.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" I asked her.

"Well, I just ate an apple." Ashley said.

"Well then lets go out and eat breakfast" I said.

Louis's P.O.V

Harry texted me that him and Ashley were going out for breakfast. Haha this is the time to ruin there time!

"Liam, want to go out for breakfast?" I yelled.

"Sure!" He yelled back.

"Oh, can I come?" Brooke asked.

"No." I said and me and Liam went out the door.

We went to Harry's favorite breakfast place. He would most likely be there.