Chapter 14: Theif

Isabell's P.O.V

When I woke up Zayn was still sleeping. I got up out of the bed and went into the living room.I turned on the TV and started to watch it. I turned it as low as I could so it wouldn't wake the others up. I really wish that I had my Iphone back so I could text Brooke. I went in Niall's room I saw his cell phone on the floor. I took it and went on his phone. I found Brooke's number and I texted her saying "Hi! this is Isabell, and I was wondering what time are we going to hang? I went in the living room with his phone to wait for her to reply.

She finally replied saying "Hi! And probably around 1?" I texted back saying "sure"

I went back in Niall's room and put his cellphone back on the ground. I went back into the living room and started watching TV. It was a half an hour later when Harry came out of his room. He went to the bathroom. He came back out and said "Isabell can you make the bruise thing with the make up again? It all went away."

"Uh, sure" I said.

"I haven't told her that it was fake, and she will probably get mad if she finds out this way." Harry said while walking towards me. I'm not that good with make up but I'll try, even though Brooke was the one to do it. I find Ashley's make up and I start to do the bruise on Harry's cheek. I quickly finish, I think that it looks the same. Then I hear Harry's door open. I quickly put her make up away and sit back down on the couch with Harry. Ashley comes out of the room and says 'Harry come here."

She looks either really tired or sick. Harry gets up off the couch and walks up to her. "What?" he aks.

"Do you have any TUMS?" I hear Ashley say.

"Yea, in the bathroom." Harry replies.

"Could you give me one."

"Sure" Harry says and he walks to the bathroom. Harry came back out and gave her a TUM. They both went back in the room. I heard a phone buzz. It might be Brooke! I went back in Niall's room. He was still sleeping. I picked up his phone, and it was Brooke. She said "Hey Niall are you up?"

I put the phone back on the ground. Then I noticed Niall's wallet on top of his wardrobe. I went up to it and looked in it. He had a lot of money in it. I decided that I could probably use it to go to the mall with Brooke. I grabbed the wallet and went out Niall's room. I slip the wallet in my pocket. I turned off the TV and went in the kitchen. I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster. I grabbed the butter out of the fridge. When the toast popped I brought the toast out and put butter on it and then brought out a cup and put orange juice in it. I put the toast on a dish and put the butter away.

I grabbed the cup and plate and take it to Zayn's room. He was still sleeping, so I put it on the table next to him and said "Zayn wake up!" He didn't move. So I shook him and then he turned around. "Zayn? Zayn wake up" Then he moaned so I knew he was up. "I made food for you." I said. He just moaned again, he must not be a morning person. So I go on the bed and start to jump on it.

"Okay..I'm up" He said.

"Okay" I said and jumped off the bed. "I made food for you"

"Oh yum" Zayn said lifting up his head.

"Your welcome" I said. He looked at the food and ate it then drank the orange juice. Good morning he said and then he put his head back down on the pillow.

"Well I'm leaving later to hang out with Brooke." I say to him. He stayed quiet. So I just left the room.

 Harry's P.O.V

Ashley's stomach hurts.

"When did this start?" I ask.

"Yesterday, but I thought it would go away but it didn't" Ashley says.