Chapter 45

Ashley's P.O.V

I cuddled up with Harry on the couch. I layed my head in his chest, and listened to his heart beat. I closed my eyes. I felt Harry stroking my hair. I fell asleep.

I woke back up and Harry was lying down on the couch with me on top of him. I'm usually a light sleeper and I didn't even feel him move. I was so comfy and didn't want to move.

Then I felt someone touch my legs. I jerked my legs and looked, and I saw Zayn.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" He said. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure" I said, and layed my head back on Harry's chest. I fell right back to sleep.

I woke back up.

"Good morning beautiful" Harry said smiling.

I groaned.

"What time is it?" I said.

"It's 12:05pm." Harry said.

I groaned even more.

"Come on." Harry said.

I gently lifted me up.

I rolled out of his arms on purpose and fell to the ground.

"Ashley you did that on purpose" Harry said.

Then Harry got up off the ground and started to walk to his room. I grabbed his ankles and started sliding aross the floor. I eventually let go, and he went in his room. I saw Zayn and he went up to me and said "why are you on the floor?"

"Harry" I said.

"And, I wanted to tell you this yesterday, but you went back to sleep. Could you atlease tyr to become friends with Isabell?"

I sighed and said "I'll try, but I might not do it."

"Thanks Ash" Zayn said.

"Ew...don't call me that" I said.

"Ashley, I can't take you serious when you are lying on the ground."

"Then pick me up" I said, and reached my hand out.

He acually pulled me up on my feet.

"Show off" I whispered.

"Oh and we are all going to an interview today, so you and Isabell should get to know eachother." Zayn said

"Well i'm taking a shower" I said. I go in Harry's room, and get some clothing. I go back out and head in the bathroom.

Isabell's P.O.V

Zayn goes up to me and said "well, we are going to go, just don't get on Ashley's nerves."

He kissed me and then left. Ashley is probably still in the shower.

I sat on the couch, and watched TV.

Ashley finally got out of the shower, and she went to Harry's room. She comes back out and goes to the kitchen.

"They are going to be on TV in a half an hour." I said.

"cool" She said.

"Are you going to watch them?" I asked.

"I don't know" She said.

 A half an hour passed, and I turned to there channel.

"Ashley they are on!" I yelled.

"That is still cool!" She yelled back.

The interviewer was talking to them.

Ashley came out of Harry's room and sat on the ground. Then there was this one question that the interviewer asked saying "Who is your special girl?"

He asked Liam first and he said "My special girl will be in the future" And winks.

Then he asked Niall and Niall said "My lovely girlfriend Brooke"

He asked Zayn and Zayn said "My girl Isabell"

Aw he said my name! I had a smile on my face.

Then the interviewer asked Louis and Louis said "Of course Eleanor! we been going out for 2 years now"

Then the interviewer asked Harry and Harry smiled and said "A very beautiful girl named Ashley, who is most likely watching this right now"

"Aww someone is in love" the interviewer said.

Zayn patted Harry on the back.

If only I was there....

~~~~~~~

They came home and I ran up to Zayn and hugged him.

"How was the interview?" I asked him.

"Amazing" He said, and kissed me. I kissed him back.

Ashley's P.O.V

Harry goes up to me with a smile and said "did you watch the interview?"

"No...." I said.

His smile fades.

"Why?" I said.

"I was just wondering..." He said.

"Of course I saw it!" I said.

His smile came back.

"Oh and on a commercial, there was a really big sale on my favorite clothing store! Would you want to go there?" I asked.

He nodded his head. I grab my zebra print purse (the one that Harry gave me for my Birthday) and headed out the house.

"So where is it?" Harry asked.

It's at the shopping center near the movie theater. We get there and we both get out of the car. We go on the sidewalk holding hands. We go in the store, and it was pretty crowded. Me and Harry were skimming through the clothes. I picked out yoga pants, with zebra print on top.

Then Harry picked out a really cute pink, off the shoulder shirt. I grabbed that. And I found leggings and got them. I also got red wedges. I went up to the long cash register line.

There was a girl who came up to Harry and said "Are you Harry Styles?"

I looked at me and nodded. She squealed and took a picture with him.

"We have to hurry" Harry whispered in my ear.

I finally got up to the registered and paid for my stuff. We finally got out of the store.

And then......there was paparazzi. Something that I hate the most. They were surrounding me and Harry. We just kept walking and ignoring them.

One of them went up to us and said "Are you two dating."

Me and Harry both looked shocked.

But then I said "I don't know you tell me"

I grabbed Harry's neck and pulled him close to me and started kissing. There was so many camera flashes. Harry layed his hands on my back and began kissing me.

We finally stopped and looked at eachother. Now that was amazing!

We headed back to the car, and the paparazzi kept following us. We get into the car, and locked the door.

I looked in my bag and made sure my stuff were all in there. And it was. And, then we drove home.

We get home and we both go inside. I go in Harry's room and put the bag in there. I come back out and Harry wrapped his arms around me and said "So is it official?"

I nodded and then we kissed.

"WHOA!!! WHAT IS GOING ON!" Louis yells.

We both looked at him, and Louis smiled.

"You guys are so cute together" Louis shrieked.